New Producers Section Coming Soon!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

Ive decided to have another go at implementing a producers section. Basically each producer that wants to be involved would have their own section of the forum where they could discuss their projects in detail.

I know we have the lounge for a lot of this but I thought that it would be better to leave the lounge for general discussion of superheroines in general.

The main reason is, if you have several conversations/threads, going on at once, you are able to answer them freely without flooding the main forum. I know several instances where I want to answer a lot of threads at once, since my online time varie,s but I hold back because I don't want to flood the forum.

So I am going to set this up as a pilot program. I am going to open it up to producers who want to get involved. Send me, or the admin, a PM stating you want your own section of the forum and we'll get the details from you. Basically it just boils down to what you want to call it and a description.

You will have the ability to moderate your own section, so you basically become owner of that piece of the forum.

ANnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, we'll see how it goes... If people like it, then :partyman:

If not, then :Hangman: :smt096

That is all!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Producers will still be encouraged to post in the latest superheroine releases forum of course. Might have a bit of double posting, still thinking of ways around that.
Possibly moving the thread to the producer section after a 2 - 4 week period might solve the issue.
Usually threads tend to die after a month or two unless its a hot topic, so I don't know that this would be a problem either way.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

So I added 2 sections, one that is inline in the main section and the other which is a subforum of superheroine related chat. Im not sure which format I like better, so let's hear your thoughts!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ok it's official! We have removed the producers section from the main page and put it under its sub-forum of Superheroine Related Chat.

We'll see how it works out for everyone :)