First post :)

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Even though there isn't much here it already feels like home :twisted:

(Kicks back and grabs a nice scotch..)

Seriously though I am planning a WW shoot with Ashley Rose. Ya ya ya she is blonde and but I think she will rock the character and those wanting Nylons in one of my movies won't have to wait much longer.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

I like a different take on the character sometimes, a blonde WW can be very attractive. Stacey Burke did it years ago and rocked it.
Too many people are locked into the Lynda Carter version and can't move beyond it. We saw this when NBC tried to bring WW back to television, yes it was horrible, but there were a lot of complaints and comparisons using Lynda as a reference.
I see this all the time with fanboys, locked into one version of a character: only Kevin Conroy can voice Batman, Christopher Reeve is the only Superman, the next WW must look like Lynda Carter, Helen Slater was the perfect Supergirl. Now it's starting again with the announcement of a Green Arrow pilot; only Justin Hartley can be him. For people who read comic books and most likely play video games (I know, stereotype), they sure lack imagination.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Third post! Rye, I would love to see her as Wonder Woman. I was wondering when you'd get around to that character. Although, I think I've expressed this to other producers, it would be great to see some Marvel women represented. Give us Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman to start! :D
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wow! This is awesome news Rye! Hopefully we can get some chloroform action in there too!
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

This is beyond awesome news! You're right, Ashley wearing the Wonder Woman costume, would rock!

Ashley ganged up on in the (Punished Heroines) remarkable video, The Black Phoenix was Fantastic.

Beyond fantastic if there could be Multiple adversaries when Ashley portrays Wonder Woman and Yes! nylons not tights. Sheer nylons like Linda Carter's Wonder Woman.

Super Sexy

The last time I saw Ashley she was cuffed and chained. Would be so Hot to see Ashley compelled to cream her Wonder Woman costume when she's cuffed and chained. Multiple adversaries with that identical goal could make it happen.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Gah, this is what I was trying to avoid - segregating the forum. Though I guess it could be for the better I guess might be good to have some more extreme material discussed.

I must admit I love the idea of Ashley in a WW costume! - though I am a stickler for the traditional look :/

Still a wig would look terrible, I guess I can put aside the preference to get that kinda awesomeness!! ;)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Alright guys.... So I have the pieces ordered for her costume.

I personally wanted to do a villain team up style movie with 4 or so super villains like Ro'gash, Jeckle Demon, Calista, Dr Strangor... However Im open to suggestions if you would prefer something else.

Rye
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Love the idea of one of your classic 4-villain vids. Still love the justice girl one(s).

My thoughts would be, could we not see kind of a continuation of the first punisherheroines vid (since the re-boot of the site).

Have WW come in as if it's just after the end - then have the team summoned to deal with WW.

Think that'd work well, though obviously it might be difficult to get everyone together for it :/

Just a thought anyway ;)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'd suggest giving a black wig a shot. Not all wigs are terrible, just the terrible ones are. :)
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Blonde Ashley as WW. Thank you!

Four villains vs WW. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I like Mamooche's suggestion of chloroform, and eventually rendering her unconscious with it is amenable, but before she succumbs it would be arousing to have her toyed with. Bashed around and violated while in a semi conscious state.
Thrilling, if she was briefly hand gagged with a chloroform laden cloth, then while she's groggy, have at her. The instant she begins to recover from the cloths effects, with cloth in hand, hand gag her again. A methodical parade of chloroform cloth, physical bashing and sexual violation, all while she's kept dazed and disoriented.

To slightly digress, regarding her recent whipping scene, very well done! In a future whipping scene, it would be highly erotic, were she consoled during the lashing. A villain, fervently, lasciviously, tending to her body in conjunction with the wanton whipping. Her body, her mind, forced to withstand a dichotomy of non-consensual undulating pleasure and pain.

Whipped while forced to cum, a simultaneous offering of which she cannot escape.
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Throw in a couple prolonged backbreakers and you've got a sale!
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

I like the 4 on 1 idea as long as WW doesn't get defeated too quickly. I'd like to see WW reach the point where she can almost overcome the odds, only to fail after the damage from fending off all four enemies finally takes its toll. Having the four villains try to one up each other at the expense of poor WW during her weakest state could be fun too.

I'm probably in the minority but chloroform just doesn't do it for me. It also doesn't make sense to me in a 4 on 1 senario for the villains to need it. There are plenty of other ways to KO a heroine. Just my two cents. :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Think I might toss a forced BJ scene in... but not like how giga does it with the heroine practically wanting to suck the villain off. I am thinking of something more sinister :twisted:

Can someone point me where I can get some completely sheer nylons?

Thanks
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Just to add my .02 cents. What does everyone think about a higher cut to the classic Lynda Carter WW uniform? I've always liked the design, but I must admit that in 2012 the bottoms are starting to look a bit like granny panties. I think the basic design could be maintained with a sexier modern high cut. What say you all?

Second, I think the 4 on 1 and forced BJ are fantastic ideas; however, I would like to see more verbal abuse in your vids, Rye. As the villains begin dominating WW and grow more confident it would be great to hear them mock and insult her more vehemently. I would particularly enjoy insults towards the heroine's costume. Perhaps that's because heroine costumes are innately ridiculous, when you think about it, but also extremely sexy. :D
Rye
Producer
Producer

I can easily add some extra evil taunts and some focus on the heroines costume. Piece of cake ;)

The costume I can putting together has a high cut shiny blue metalic boot short. Carly is painting on the stars but I think I want 3 on the front and 2 on the back instead of tons like the original.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Sweet! If you get some solid costume mocking in there then it's an instant buy for me. :-)

Looking forward to it!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

To pipe in, I too am excited to see a Rye-quality video of a Wonder Woman character.
To add to someone's earlier post of a great idea, I would LOVE to see Ashley Grace as Ms. Marvel or Spiderwoman (the black and white costume).

-SC
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

I'm not a fan of pantyhose, and booty shorts don't usually do it for me, and WW isn't blonde, but it's Ashley with Rye and Co. -- and Vintage 4-on-1? Can't not be hot. Especially with the suggestions here.

Chloroform isn't one of my hot buttons, but I like the idea of using it to make her foggy. Maybe play some four-way heroine catch with a stumbling, weak WW? Go from making fun of her skimpy costume to smacks and grabs as she's tossed from one villain to another, escalating to body blows and haymakers, perhaps. It's true that four villains shouldn't NEED to gas WW, but I think they could just for the fun of it.

HeroineFanboy -- agreed about the risk of granny-pantydom. I'd like to think that the sharp up-cut in front of the classic bottoms is an indication that they were doing the best sexy-but-not-indecent long-legged look they could given the fashion of the day, and that WW in the present day would be wearing something cut above the hipbone and just full-coverage enough not to self-thong with the first step. Maybe the sixth or seventh :) Would a little ruching be out of the question? (I think that would depend on the *ahem* assets of the actress. I think yes for Ashley.)
lycan69
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I remember the blue briefs being very sexy when I was young, but I do agree that in granny-panty effect is growing. I prefer high cut, but mid cut can look great too.

Also, costume mocking is awesome. Love it when the villain humiliates the heroine by exposing how ridiculous and slutty their costumes are.
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

4 or so super villains and a forced BJ. Yes!

You're right, giga does it all wrong with the heroine almost lusting to suck the villain off. She should be physically forced and at the same time verbally threatened. A forced BJ, is just that, "Forced." The heroine should fight a forced BJ every inch of the way.

"Can someone point me where I can get some completely sheer nylons?"

It would be great if you could get the same brand Lynda wore on the TV show. Does anyone know the exact brand and shade.

btw, higher cut would be good.
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Important, with the nylons, No cotton gusset.

Also wanted to add, like this.

"Maybe play some four-way heroine catch with a stumbling, weak WW? Go from making fun of her skimpy costume to smacks and grabs as she's tossed from one villain to another, escalating to body blows and haymakers, perhaps. It's true that four villains shouldn't NEED to gas WW, but I think they could just for the fun of it."
zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

lycan69 wrote:I remember the blue briefs being very sexy when I was young, but I do agree that in granny-panty effect is growing. I prefer high cut, but mid cut can look great too.

Also, costume mocking is awesome. Love it when the villain humiliates the heroine by exposing how ridiculous and slutty their costumes are.
I'M BEGGING YOU TO TELL ME WHO THIS WONDER WOMAN IS!
lycan69
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

All I know is that her first name is Paula.

Here's her cosplay.com profile:
http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/m25812/

Here's another image to wet your whistle.

Too bad shes not part of the whole superheroine fetish scene. I'd love to see her defeated and forced to cream that little costume of hers.
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Absolute defiance, prior, to a long foreboding forced BJ scene, would be superlative.
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Incubus wrote:Important, with the nylons, No cotton gusset.

"Maybe play some four-way heroine catch with a stumbling, weak WW? Go from making fun of her skimpy costume to smacks and grabs as she's tossed from one villain to another, escalating to body blows and haymakers, perhaps. It's true that four villains shouldn't NEED to gas WW, but I think they could just for the fun of it."
Big thumbs up on these from me.
Maybe the villians could pull WW's belt from around her waist and play 'piggy in the middle with her'; tossing the belt from one to another while the, now powerless, WW stumbles between them, desperately trying to get it back. Add in the smacks, grabs and more than a few gropes...could be really hot.
Love your rage, not your cage
powerless1

DevilMan38 wrote:
Incubus wrote:Important, with the nylons, No cotton gusset.

Big thumbs up on these from me.
Maybe the villians could pull WW's belt from around her waist and play 'piggy in the middle with her'; tossing the belt from one to another while the, now powerless, WW stumbles between them, desperately trying to get it back. Add in the smacks, grabs and more than a few gropes...could be really hot.

i love the power belt its so intamate, i love t see her bound and her powers are takin away by some other girl it seems to add to the arousl having another girl strip her power, i also agree with verble torment i like to hear them tell her shes not so tough now and that it hard to be strong and cocky tied up and helpless i love the orgasm weakness to see ww struggle to protect her willpower while her enemy punishes her untill she broke it would be hard to resist losing while her captor tells her that shes going to lose her preshis power ....
power to us all....
powerless1

Destro187 wrote:
Incubus wrote:This is beyond awesome news! You're right, Ashley wearing the Wonder Woman costume, would rock!

Ashley ganged up on in the (Punished Heroines) remarkable video, The Black Phoenix was Fantastic.

Beyond fantastic if there could be Multiple adversaries when Ashley portrays Wonder Woman and Yes! nylons not tights. Sheer nylons like Linda Carter's Wonder Woman.

Super Sexy

The last time I saw Ashley she was cuffed and chained. Would be so Hot to see Ashley compelled to cream her Wonder Woman costume when she's cuffed and chained. Multiple adversaries with that identical goal could make it happen.

hell yeah!

she has such sexy long legs id lick and rub them for hours
power to us all....
powerless1

Destro187 wrote:
Incubus wrote:This is beyond awesome news! You're right, Ashley wearing the Wonder Woman costume, would rock!

Super Sexy

hell yeah!
i like the mini skirt in balance of power it covers her panties and they can be skimpy under there theres somethin about exposing panties thats hot i love to see her little panties eposed
power to us all....
Missa
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hair Color seems to be a big deal to some. Why? Isn't a fun and sexy story most important? :-)

I am a redhead wonderwoman on c4s. I tried a blonde wig, and well.. blonde can't suit my skintone.

I may become a brunette superwoman, and try that out. :-)