SuperheroinePeril.com

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
machts

Hey, thought you'd all like to know that SuperheroinePeril.com has been relaunched, with a KICK ASS new film!

[youtube][/youtube]

A powerful businessman invites the young Superwoman to one of his apartments. She thinks it is to talk about the local community: but he has other plan. The businessman is in fact an evil hypnotist, and he's hell-bent on getting the young heroine under his control.

After placing her under a trance, another young superheroine, Miss Power, is undressing in her small place the other side of town. After changing into her skin tight outfit, she too ends up at the evil hypnotist's apartment.

But the evil pervert wants to have some fun first, and so allows the teenage Superwoman to have some fun by pinning the busty Miss Power down and forces herself on - and inside - her.

The mighty Miss Power tries to escape, but as they both kiss and Superwoman goes down on the busty Miss Power, she finds she likes it too much

Nearly 30 minutes of one of the sexiest superheroine films you'll ever see. Kissing, licking, 69, fingers, and more. There superheroines are dirty and just want to explore!

batchase
Neophyte
Neophyte

awesome
SuperHornie88
Neophyte
Neophyte

Nice, Nice, two sexy SuperHeroines getting it on always means 'Awesome Times' :P
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow...that looks awesome. 69...my favorite treat! I would like to see some ballgags, hogties and strapon being used on the heroine...the costumes look just like the comics...very cool! I would love to trade places wiith either girl. Yummy!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

GOT DAMN! :-D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I just can't stop looking at the picture where powergirl is getting eaten out, her facial expression and beautiful fingernails make this an incredible delicious delight! all supergirl needs is a glowing green kryptonite vibrator or beads, some handcuffs and a ballgag and she would be ready to party on!
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

Anyone know when they've got a new one coming out ?