1968 Batgirl - Traps & Perils Compilation

General discussions about superheroines!

Your favourite moment of Batgirl In Distress?

Kidnapped by the Penguin (00:06)
No votes
Siren + Manhandled into Riddler's Steam Room (00.51)
2%
Knocked out cold by King Tut's henchgirl (01:29)
6%
Egghead's Tear Gas (01:43)
No votes
Overpowered by Cossacks and Egghead (02:01)
No votes
Lord Fogg's Paralyzing Gas + Dungeon (02:58)
14%
Pattern Cutter buzzsaw by Catwoman (04:33)
20%
Forced Sabre Dance by Cossacks (06:37)
2%
Drowned in Caviar Vat by Egghead (07:27)
9%
Cat's Whiskers bondage by Catwoman (08:20)
23%
Louie's knockout spray + Boiling Oil Vat (09:32)
3%
Siamese Human Knot by Nora Clavicle (10:15)
6%
Penguin's Umbrella Gas (11:37)
9%
Fear Gas + Kidnapped by Shame's Gang (11:50)
No votes
The Joker's Rocket (12:53)
2%
Flattened by Dr Cassandra's Alvino Ray Gun (13:47)
6%
Minerva's Persimmon Pressurizer (14:27)
No votes

Total votes: 66
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

A newly created video -- A compilation of all traps that Batgirl faced in her entire season.

[youtube][/youtube]

Enjoy.

And also, does anybody have a particular favourite scene and why?
Kinda like those top 3 or top 5 personal list? Make use of this topic to re-list them again. 8)
Last edited by Biorider 13 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for posting....she just cant get enough attention..
Wish someone would edit these with different kinky dialogue or additions to the peril....
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hurray for Biorider!

This forum would be wonderful with a poll function. My personal favourite would definitely be the Pattern Cutter. Seeing her struggle gagged with her arms "tied" behind her back is my fantasy, and that scene achieved that(sadly it was the only one wasn't it?).

No 2 is Cat's Whiskers for her flaunting her slim yet voluptuous body. 3 is the one chained in the dungeon; she's still so admirably defiant. The rest are pretty even...

That first scene of Barbara tied to the chair could have been first if she were in her Batsuit!

And here's a little something I found I hope will add to your collection 8)
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:Wish someone would edit these with different kinky dialogue or additions to the peril....
That would be an interesting edit to watch. I sort of have an idea on how to edit the Cat's Whiskers scene. The original long scene of Batgirl being tied up in Cat's Whiskers (not in my compilation) has a close-up of Catwoman and Joker discussing about the trap (the reason I didn't include this in the compilation was because Batgirl and the henchmen were offscreen). However, for an edit using batgirl1969's idea of adding dialogues, I was thinking of adding a woman's cry for help in the background, and some noises during struggle, with some men laughing, enjoying themselves. This is to show that while the camera is focusing on the Joker and Catwoman having their little chat, there's an interesting bondage-in-action scene happening just nearby.

Zen10101 wrote:This forum would be wonderful with a poll function.
Yeah, I thought so, too. However, I discovered something funny -- not too sure if its a forum glitch or anything, but when I wanted to edit my first post, there's actually an option to add a poll in that next page. Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this.

Zen10101 wrote:And here's a little something I found I hope will add to your collection
Many thanks! Great looking photo! Is that the only photo by the actress, or does it come from a photoset?
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Biorider wrote: Many thanks! Great looking photo! Is that the only photo by the actress, or does it come from a photoset?
That girl goes by the name AubreyMirkwood on deviantart, she does cosplay and a couple of Batgirl, but sadly that was the only one with her in peril. My little complaint about that pic is that the ropes were a little too loose to look convincing :roll: Still, LOVE her skirt ;-)
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zen10101 wrote:That girl goes by the name AubreyMirkwood on deviantart
Ah! Thanks for the info!

BTW, I have added a poll to this thread. Vote away! (and if anybody is not sure which is which, I have added the clock/time next to the poll option, as to when that particular trap/peril appeared in the compilation video.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well done to the admins! Pattern Cutter for me...no contest:)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pattern cutter all the way.....i love the name of that episode, catwoman really was dressed to kill. Meow
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Here's another compilation variation of Batgirl's perils.

[youtube][/youtube]
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The escape from Shame's ropes is my personal favorite, because Batgirl breaks the fourth wall in that, looking right into the camera. (I've uploaded a little looped youtube video of the sequence, for your consideration.)

[youtube][/youtube]

Barbara breaks the fourth wall too, when the Penguin has her captive. She does some great acting with her eyes, in the bondage sequences.

I voted for the whiskers, though. I guess I like wriggly traps. :lol:
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

I hate loop videos, but that was gold :P It's like she's never getting out from those ropes...
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

Ive been addicted to looking up Batgirl clips on Youtube lately. Thanks for putting up such an awesome list to go through.
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Cool, all her best moments in one vid. She's still my favorite live action heroine. Nobody else comes close.