World Of Warcraft

All Online Games!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey everyone,

In case you didn't know, I play World Of Warcraft and of course Im addicted to it. I was actually going to make a post about it in case anyone wanted to join and create a Hypnotics World guild or whatever. Anyway, if you were thinking about getting on board with WoW, now is your chance, Blizzard is having an AWESOME sale on its products.
http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000034

You can get World Of Warcraft, Burning Crusade and Wrath of Lich King (All necessary upgrades) for less than the cost of the game alone.

I will move this thread to the MISC section eventually but I wanted you all to be aware of the savings you'll get. Not sure how long it will be out there.

I can answer any questions.

MH
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Will there be any funeral raids? :twisted:
Rye
Producer
Producer

Damn dude... you just missed me by 6 months!
Had a warrior since the Beta! Was High Warlord, full wrath tank back in the day, was season 2 gladiator in BC, then turned into a raid junkie in LK and I quit after getting my Shadowmourne. There have just been so many things that changed over the years that pissed me off about the game that lost my interest. Most of them to do with Warriors of course.

Dunno if I'll go back... that game ate part of my soul but I am looking foward to Diablo III for sure.
Last edited by Rye 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I love me the Druid.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Is this why HT has taken so long, lol...
You're worse than a lot of my friends :P
WoW is a time vampire.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
Aszrael
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This explains lots of things.
Rye
Producer
Producer

So I got the bug and took over my friends 80 warrior, level'd and geared him. Dunno... I tried to stay away but my friends kept naggin me.

Who's your main?

I still got a few blues to replace but hes gettin there. His name is Jecklehead.
Guild is workin on Cho'gal atm and our ranged dps keep failing but we probably down him tuesday.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm actually done with WoW for a while. I lost track when it went to Cataclysm and I didn't have the time for it anymore.

I've been dabbling with World Of Tanks, which is actually a pretty cool game that's still in Beta and free.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm Horde, I have an Orc tank, I think. I mean I know he's a tank, but I haven't touched it in months. I agree about the characters, it made me think about that when i was playing.
Cronioss
Neophyte
Neophyte

It's been a long time since anyone has written here. But by the way, I boosted my hero to level 80. It was great and very interesting. I wouldn't have made it if I hadn't bought game gold. I visit here and found the perfect one for me