BATGURL AND ROBEN 1

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
therhitz
Neophyte
Neophyte

WE JOIN THE DYNAMIC RIP-OFF AS THEY ENGAGE IN THAT MIGRANE OF HOUSEHOLD RESTOCKING, GROCERY SHOPPING.

"Sweetheart, do we need any more of these?"
Eliot turned around and groaned. Of all the items his girlfriend could have shouted across the hall about why did it have
to be those.
"I don't think they have your size, these all read Xtra large." She yelled making a few heads turn towards his direction.
They boy wonder's face turned as red as the shirt on his costume.
"Oh, here we go," Yelled his girlfriend as she walked truimphantly to the grocery cart and plopped the boxs in the front basket.
"Petite brand, sturdy protection for my "little sidekick"." She said patting the crouch in his jeans.
The snickering from the people behind them was about as pleasant as nails on a chalk board.
"Baby", he begged.
"Shouldn't we be a little bit more discreet about our sex life?" he asked
"L it is our job to set an example for all the youth of today." Yvon stated as she pointed to a passing teen couple, who
retuned the point with a puzzled stare.
"Remember kids, safe sex is way to play always rap it before you pack it." Finishing her breaf lecture she reached into
the buggy and tossed the two one of Eliot's condoms. They looked at her looked at it the message registerd and the headed off.
Yvon smiled, it made her feel good to make a difference in this world no matter how little, in costume or out. She then
turned her attention to the bakery as she always did on shopping days. Fighting crime always gave her a good workout and as such
she could afford to indulge on pasteries. yvon quikend her stride as the smell of the ovens entered her nose.
Behind Yvon, Eliot watched as her firm dancers booty ran just out of sight. He counted himself lucky in most regards. He
was an acended fanboy fighting crime with a equally acended fangirl. He loved watching her run around in her outfit,though it
was hard fighting crime when he had an erection is his green shorts.
As Eliot arrived in the bakery Yvon was already staring at the many sugar coated pasteries that lined the inside of the
display case. Her breath had fogged up the glass as she eyed each individual treat.
"You must really want one." Eliot said as he walked up to the counter.
"Oh I just love these Granny's Oven brand" she said.
"Well you might want to go ahead an buy them because those are the last you will ever see," informed the cashier.
"What happened?" inquired Yvon.
"All of our bakery suppliers have been bought out by this new chain, Queen's Delicacy," replied the cashier pointing to
the back of the store.
"They have monopulized the industry here in town,"
Pulling Eliot to the side Yvon whispered in his ear.
"This has got to be a a new front for a villian,"
"How do you know that?"
"Only a villian would want to compete with the wholesome recipes of Granny's Oven Brand. Tonight we investigate. Lets go
to the Bat-Cave."
"Alright, but give me a minute, I don't want to check out just yet,"
"Did we forget something?" Yvon asked looking at their grocery list.
"No, but villian or not you can't beat these prices I'm going to order something."

MOMENTS LATER AT THE BAT-CAVE.

"As soon as we are(oh) equipped we will (ow) would you please move your elbow Roben," she said
"Sure Batgurl but could you please lift your leg I think it is on my shirt, Roben replied.
"We really shoud think about moveing the bat-cave from out of your Mom's closet," he stated.
"Such trivial things have to be ignored my faithful sidekick." answered Batgurl as she opened the door and headed to examine
herself in the mirror.
The heroine looked great if she was any judge. Here gorgeus C-cup breast kepts comfortable in her purple latex bra.
she wore a matching purple microskirt that was struggling to cover her yellow thong. Matching yellow mini gloves and ankle boot were
finished off with her purple bat cowl. Roben exited behind her and checked himself in the mirror, he wore the "classic" design
of the outfit(wich Batgurl said looked sexiest). Being a boy-wonder was streching it a bit (he was in his early 20's).
As Roben adjusted his mask Batgurl eyed him as hungerly as she had the pasteries earlier.
"How do I look Batgurl?" he asked.O IS
Roben turned around to so his eyes met hers. He could tell by the way she was looking at him that the crimefighting was
going to have to wait. She ran her fingers through his hair.
"Quick Roben, to the Bat-bed.

SO IS THE MYSTERY VILLIAN? WILL THE DYNAMIC RIP-OFF FINISH THEAR (OUT OF NO WERE ONLY PUT IN BECAUSE I THOUGH IT MIGHT
TURN YOU ALL ON) QUICKIE TO CATCH HIM OR HER. TUNE IN TOMMOROW, SAME BAT FORUM AT SOME BATTIME.