I wish Logan would come back to SHiIP

PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

I wish Logan would come back to SHiIP

Post by PartsUnknown »

I still watch a lot of the old Cross the Line videos, particularly Heroine Legends and Heroine Kombat. For my taste, CtL was the gold standard in the genre— beautiful actresses, great fight choreography, hot costumes, solid peril, and the right amount of sexiness.

Seems like he moved on from the genre and tried to go more mainstream with Nightshadow but I had no interest in that and it obviously hasn’t worked out. I still check on his socials now and then and it looks like he’s running some kind of horoscope reading business. But he’s still selling CtL videos online. I wish he’d make new ones.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Re: I wish Logan would come back to SHiIP

Post by SHL »

PartsUnknown wrote: 11 months ago I still watch a lot of the old Cross the Line videos, particularly Heroine Legends and Heroine Kombat. For my taste, CtL was the gold standard in the genre— beautiful actresses, great fight choreography, hot costumes, solid peril, and the right amount of sexiness.

Seems like he moved on from the genre and tried to go more mainstream with Nightshadow but I had no interest in that and it obviously hasn’t worked out. I still check on his socials now and then and it looks like he’s running some kind of horoscope reading business. But he’s still selling CtL videos online. I wish he’d make new ones.
You miss a guy who took $40,000 dollars from the audience and never delivered the film promised?

It’s been 7 years since his Kickstarter. As far as I’m aware none of the backers got a refund. Just move on and leave it in the past
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by sugarcoater »

PartsUnknown wrote: 11 months ago I still watch a lot of the old Cross the Line videos, particularly Heroine Legends and Heroine Kombat. For my taste, CtL was the gold standard in the genre— beautiful actresses, great fight choreography, hot costumes, solid peril, and the right amount of sexiness.

Better hurry up and buy Logan’s videos while you can! They will soon be no longer available in a few weeks according to him…five or six years ago…
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Post by PartsUnknown »

SHL wrote: 11 months ago

You miss a guy who took $40,000 dollars from the audience and never delivered the film promised?

It’s been 7 years since his Kickstarter. As far as I’m aware none of the backers got a refund. Just move on and leave it in the past
Fair enough. I miss his SHIP films. I wish he still made them. I didn't care about his Nightshadow project so I never followed the Kickstarter.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

I will also add that his line of films were nice. The girls were pretty hot. Tatiana for example. But yeah that kick starter was bad.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Re: New Stuff From Villain (Superheroines Demise) and more.

Post by shevek »

mystic wrote: 2 weeks ago
Hey, we are looking for Logan Cross. He started an alleged cult and there are still teens stuck inside. Here's what I wrote the other day:

Logan Cross AKA Jason T Hunter (AKA The Dragon Lady) AKA Steven Justyn Andrew... with his wife Ashley Cross / Ashley Cuellar

They created an alleged online astrology cult named "Mystic Rebels" with their "Alchemystic Astrology" AKA "Alchemystic Alignment" and dozens if not more people (from age 18 to 52+) are distraught right now after being scammed for months/years.

https://mysticrebels.com/

He just removed all the videos from his Tiktok account last week after he got caught, and just today he edited his profile to remove some information.

They just announced today on their MysticRebels Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MysticRebels/) that they will be coming out with a new podcast on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/mysticrebels

His tiktok with his wife: https://www.tiktok.com/@mysticrebels. (they just hid all videos)
His wife's (she's just as guilty, allegedly): https://www.tiktok.com/@superearthmama
Super Earth Mama, Ashley Cross

Allegedly, she was getting ready to come out with her "Alchemystic Attunement" as she would tell some very physically ill people that she could cure ALL diseases (and anything at all). She said that ADHD (etc etc etc) does not exist and..... it is alleged to be even worse than this...

Can anyone help? This is serious. Many people, including very young people, have not just been allegedly scammed out of hundreds to over a thousand dollars each, but there are people possibly psychologically unwell due to this.

There is a receipt page on Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@wearestrongertogether123

....and if you search Mystic Rebels on tiktok you will see the video of their young student who left last week (they then attacked her and slandered her... she just turned 26, "Logan" is 42 and his wife is 39 (at least from what they said but you know, nothing's really real...). They live in LA, south of Redondo Beach with their two kids.....(he's at the WeWork over at that area as well if any of you can contact local authorities).....but they did not know someone video recorded their slander...it's been published online....so they are allegedly "on the run" now....and perhaps ON THIS FORUM trying to SELL MORE VIDEOS because they are probably broke and/or looking for their next grift.)

Can anyone help?

(please be aware "Logan Cross/Jason/Steven" is most likely here reading all of this and commenting on some other account. actually, I know he is here. Hi Jason. And yes I know that you have more names.)

He really does cross the line... 'did not think he would get involved with teens and start an alleged cult...but the money was really streaming in and him and his wife must really not have any sort of moral compass.....

There are literally thousands if not tens of thousands of people trying to find them right now. (this is viral right now on tiktok)

Please help. Please share any information you have.
Hey! Wow, this is crazy - seems like the kind of thing that would make national news. And I totally agree that astrology as a whole is total bullshit, let alone scams like this one.
But I'm wondering why you quoted me in your post above. My post was about the thrill of talking with DarkShade Villain from Superheroine's Demise, and had nothing to do with Logan. I mentioned Logan only briefly as one of about ten video influences on my stuff.
I haven't communicated with Logan since 2016 when I bought a bunch of his costumes to add to the initial Heroineburgh wardrobe.
We concluded any business we had eight years ago (and he delivered to me what he promised, so I'm probably one of the few lucky ones!) and that's it.
You've only signed on to this Forum five days ago and made two posts, both about this topic. I'm assuming that's 100% the reason you signed up.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MightyHypnotic »

You sure seem to know a lot about him, are you sure this isn't you, Jason! :giggle:

If not,just go down to the WeWork and find him.

I have a good way to test if he's here or not. Maybe a Ouija board would help but, barring that,

I kinda like the name Super Earth Mama, conjures up an evil Mother Nature type on steroids and hemp. I'll use that name in a future video and see if he files a cease and desist :)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Post by helstar »

My standard reaction to posts like these...

CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

Post by CIA »

I know absolutely nothing about these crazy allegations but I have to say that the wife (Ashley?) had a super hot, tight, sexy body in the Mystic Dragon films and I would really love to see her get back into that world.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Post by shevek »

MightyHypnotic wrote: 2 weeks ago I kinda like the name Super Earth Mama, conjures up an evil Mother Nature type on steroids and hemp. I'll use that name in a future video and see if he files a cease and desist :)
You never know, those things can happen.

Just in the past couple months, "Red Sonja LLC" (whatever that is - it's not the Robert E Howard estate, but it could be Dynamite Comics) filed a cease and desist against the parody "Blue Sonya" which was about to come out on Antarctic Press.

And then Brian Pulido (of Coffin Comics and Lady Death) filed a cease and desist against Mindy Wheeler's Divinity Comics (a company that likes to stir up drama in the comics world) for her parody Lady Darth (which is an exact copy of Lady Death but in a sexy skimpy Sith Lord outfit) from their new comic "Star Whores", which will probably put their whole crowdfund campaign in doubt for that title.

To me, it's interesting the way things evolved, scam-wise, from the "Mystic Dragon" video productions (and yes, Ashley Cuellar did have a nice tightly spandexed body in those) to the "Mystic Rebels" astrology cult. I would have to say it was a very mystical shift.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by theScribbler »

the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
shevek
Producer
Producer

Post by shevek »

I invite you all to take a few seconds of your precious time and think about doing something Logan and Ashley have probably ALLEGEDLY never done:

Find your backbone -- any sort of moral compass you may have left, within your being -- and think outside of this forum and outside of your selfish needs. THERE ARE ALLEGEDLY TEENS STILL TRAPPED.

If anything, God forbid, ever happens to one of your parents, siblings, friends, aunts, uncles, children, grandchildren.... You will be BEYOND GRATEFUL that there are good samaritans (with literally ZERO to gain from this) LIKE MYSELF (& the others on this case) who exist.

The vapidity of saying something like "Oh, I see you've only made 2 posts in this forum...obviously to talk about ALLEGED PREDATORS ON THE LOOSE".. What is wrong with you?!

Do you understand that this is an alleged police investigation???? My posts CLEARLY state the severity of this situation. This is not just about people allegedly losing money in a scam... this is about alleged ab-se! Including young people!

Not all heroines wear capes.

(SPOILER ALERT: None of us do.)

So apparently IRL super heroines aren't allowed here, just posers and freaks. Noted. I'll see myself out.

--

P.S. When you go to bed tonight...knowing that you could be testifying and helping out this alleged case...but instead you go to j-ck off to people being assaulted -- and not consensually either -- I hope you get what you deserve.

P.P.S. Catch ya' in the national news sooner than later. Pray that you're on the right side of history. (Allegedly, in Minecraft.)
What does the above even mean? How would any of us be able to help? We don't know anything about this astrology cult case.
Probably none of us have communicated with Logan for many years (I haven't since 2016) and even when we did, it had absolutely nothing to do with astrology.

Also, what does it mean "there are teens still trapped"? Do you mean there are teens literally trapped in a warehouse or a house somewhere?
If so, that is terrible, but none of us even remotely know where they would be. If this is a matter for police enforcement in Southern California, why not just call them? Why go to this Forum where nobody has any recent associations with the accused? And why keep saying this is an "alleged" investigation? Either it is a current, open police investigation, or it isn't.

And...if there are no teens physically trapped anywhere (which I suspect is the case), what does that even mean "teens are trapped"? Does that mean that Logan and Ashley control their financial situations? If that is the case, that is also horrible, but why not just say what you mean, rather than engaging in hyperbole?

I mean, "The Scribbler" and I obviously part ways politically on various issues, but I think we'd be in agreement here - how are any of us relevant to this case? I mean, I actually *own* the Rogue outfit that those Astrology Youtubers ridicule in the above video that Scribbler posted (it even has the Wolverine claw marks) although I have not used it yet. But what, exactly, was the point of those Youtubers sitting through an episode of Heroine Kombat to lob ridicule at it? How would it even be related to this Astrology cult other than an ad hominem attack? I mean, that video isn't "smut", it's simple PG-13 action, but the commenters have an inherent problem with sexualization, as do many left-leaning Youtuber. So, they mislabel it.

Mind you, I'm not defending Logan or Ashley's actions regarding this astrology stuff in any way. But the fact is that none of us knew anything about it until you posted here on the Forum. And no, I have never communicated with Ashley ever, and I don't know her at all.

So...once again, tell me: if you are the Good Samaritan you claim to be, what should those of us who knew Logan 8-10 years ago do about this situation now, when we have absolutely no current information on the issue at hand?
Last edited by shevek 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

When someone engages in the "so you're a meanie and want to kill all the puppies" line of arguing I'm done and disconnect. Not a good faith actor.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by theScribbler »

mystic wrote: 2 weeks ago Can anyone help?
Do what? Look at your links and see that Logan n Ash have taken videos down?
OK. Yep, they're gone. Good work.

Anything else? You seem to know more than anyone here. Thanks for the info.
mystic wrote: 2 weeks ago I'll see myself out.
Good chart reading! Was it Mercury's or Pluto's aspect with Logan's position on Earth that led to this decision? I'm impressed.

For better readings than you can get from astrology charts, I recommend this book: How to Win Friends & Influence People. I think it recommends not trolling a forum within your first week of first posting, but I'm not sure. I haven't read it. Many forum members can probably vouch for that based on a lot of my prior posts!
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Femina »

Wow... this topic fell to itty bits REAL fast...

Kinda like Cross the Line Studios!

Budumpum!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MightyHypnotic »

You should probably reach out to an astrology forum or community somewhere. You're not gonna find Jason/Logan here.
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Post by Ernie »

What a surprise that Logan started an astrology scam. I'm gobsmacked. Didn't see that coming. I guess you never really know people. Maybe it's all a big misunderstanding. Yeah, that's it. Logan really was accurately telling people's futures, but some competitor got jealous and set him up. Gotta be. Only explanation that makes sense.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by lionbadger »

Do you understand that this is an alleged police investigation???? My posts CLEARLY state the severity of this situation. This is not just about people allegedly losing money in a scam... this is about alleged ab-se! Including young people!

P.S. When you go to bed tonight...knowing that you could be testifying and helping out this alleged case...but instead you go to j-ck off to people being assaulted -- and not consensually either -- I hope you get what you deserve.

P.P.S. Catch ya' in the national news sooner than later. Pray that you're on the right side of history. (Allegedly, in Minecraft.)
isn't this just a normal day in the US?

Aren't you all in some weird cult or other now?

You see these chonky people in their red hats worshipping an orange all the time, or the kids who are on hunger strike because nobody is bringing them pizzas from Gaza or the weird ones that hide out in basements worshipping the african space king with the googly eyes.

also confusing if there is an investigation or not or a case or not, there seems to be a lot of allegedlies in here, like did you hear this 2nd or 3rd hand?

I think me need more info on this

please post more
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Post by ivandobsky »

Cross and wife did some amazing things in this space, and would be great to see a return to action.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

@mystic Then why did you call yourself mystic?

Are you just an ex-dumped Logan GF?

Are we being punked here?
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Post by VegaTaxeca »

Ernie wrote: 2 weeks ago What a surprise that Logan started an astrology scam. I'm gobsmacked. Didn't see that coming. I guess you never really know people. Maybe it's all a big misunderstanding. Yeah, that's it. Logan really was accurately telling people's futures, but some competitor got jealous and set him up. Gotta be. Only explanation that makes sense.
That would leave the questio, why didn't Logan see it coming, if his astrology was correct.

;)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

Reminds me of that crazy sex cult with some of the Smallville women.
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

Post by CIA »

The girl with the hottest body is definitely Kim. What an insane ass and killer rack! She can really sell it on video too! Anyone have any intel on that beauty? Hopefully she's still in the game and not off in some cult!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Post by xxxwarriorxxx »

Samantha Bogach was my favorite!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Heroine Addict »

I guess an astrology scam has the advantage that the marks will be gullible by definition. Maybe Logan will go for a spiritualism scam next. Get ‘em while they’re grief stricken.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MightyHypnotic »

I deleted Mystic today.

It became clear that they were here to advertise their YouTube page or whatever else they were trying to sell, which normally I wouldn't care but

A) It wasn't superheroine related
and
B) It's Logan!

If you still want to discuss the man and the scam, feel free.

But some of those vids WERE pretty good. Ilked the early vids and then later on when they were starting to shoot more SHIP.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

MightyHypnotic wrote: 1 week ago I deleted Mystic today.

It became clear that they were here to advertise their YouTube page or whatever else they were trying to sell, which normally I wouldn't care but

A) It wasn't superheroine related
and
B) It's Logan!

If you still want to discuss the man and the scam, feel free.

But some of those vids WERE pretty good. Ilked the early vids and then later on when they were starting to shoot more SHIP.
Mystics posts were too cluster B to be male. Sounded more like his partner or a gilted GF.
In any event I hope these models were allowed to use those vids as examples for their portfolios to get gigs.

The person literally called themselves "mystic" while complaining about a mystic cult.

But you know what, this did trick some of us to go look at those web sites.

I also didn't trust that credit card processor he was selling the collections through. Never seen them before.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MightyHypnotic »

I don't doubt that the user might've been female. And if memory serves correctly, the mystic name popped up in some of the later videos where it was "supposedly" all female run, starring his girlfriend.
Either way, the thread wasn't going to resolve itself in a positive way so I figured it was time to cut it.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Post by SHL »

Mr. X wrote: 1 week ago Mystics posts were too cluster B to be male. Sounded more like his partner or a gilted GF.
In any event I hope these models were allowed to use those vids as examples for their portfolios to get gigs.

The person literally called themselves "mystic" while complaining about a mystic cult.

But you know what, this did trick some of us to go look at those web sites.

I also didn't trust that credit card processor he was selling the collections through. Never seen them before.
It wasnt a gilted GF - Logan is still with Ashley (they had kids together) the woman he had as his main star before he left the genre

Logan is currently pulling another scam and the astrology community is after him. I looked into the social media aspect of it - and he definitely got outed as a scammer in their community

IMO - the dude leaves damage in his wake and I think it's unfortunate we ever had to know him. I know a lot of people who use to work for him regret it and he hardly paid them anything

I don't think anyone here was going to be able to provide 'mystic' with anything helpful as Logan sold to this community, he wasn't in business with it and has been gone for awhile now

Good riddance, fuck Logan. I hope the law catches up with him
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Post by bushwackerbob »

Just a thought here. I don't know the dude, but he seems to have a long list of crimes and misdeeds. Most threads on here that are rightly locked up and go to the Phantom Zone are done because of discourse has devolved into a tribalistic shitshow. Might I suggest this topic might also be relegated to the Phantom Zone? Why give this scumbag any more attention or oxygen by keeping his name alive on this forum? Just a thought.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Post by SHL »

bushwackerbob wrote: 1 week ago Just a thought here. I don't know the dude, but he seems to have a long list of crimes and misdeeds. Most threads on here that are rightly locked up and go to the Phantom Zone are done because of discourse has devolved into a tribalistic shitshow. Might I suggest this topic might also be relegated to the Phantom Zone? Why give this scumbag any more attention or oxygen by keeping his name alive on this forum? Just a thought.
Its like herpes, someone will bring it up cause they miss him soooooo much