Supergirl meets her match

General discussions about superheroines!
Jay09876
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This is my second story

Supergirl arrives at charity event event for young women the crowd gasp at her beauty standing at 6ft tall beautiful long blonde hair perfect tanned skin with gorgeous red lips she was wearing her famous outfit the blue top with the S logo which her massive tits pushed out she had the red skirt and the red knee high boots which showed her magnificent legs toned and tanned she looked gorgeous and was the envy of women the world over.
The presenter said thank you for coming supergirl you look great supergirl smiled and said no problem I’m
Glad to help. The presenter said today we’re raising money for research into breast cancer a worthy cause wouldn’t you agree.

Supergirl nodded and said absolutely the presenter then said that breasts are nothing to be ashamed of and 99% of women wear the wrong size bra and don’t check their bodies for changes. She looked at supergirl and said do you wear the right bra girl of steel. She replied I don’t wear one the presenter said really but what size are your famous boobs supergirl said that she had never been measured. This gave the presenter an idea she said can we measure you and check you to show how it’s done properly supergirl nodded but said only for a large donation to the research. Immediately the phones went off the hook they raised 100 million in minutes.

Supergirl stood and grinned the presenter was handed a tape measure supergirl had been pre warned about this but it was a female only audience so she was comfortable. The presenter said shall we begin the girl of steel unclipped her cape she then peeled down her top to her waist the female only audience gasped. She had unveiled not only the biggest firmest tits they’d ever seen but the rest of her was stunning her arm muscles so toned and defined and her abs of steel were amazing. The presenter wrapped the tape round supergirls under bust 30inches she then measured round those magnificent tits she quickly worked the math out and said loudly the girl of steel is a 30J.

The audience clapped and gasped the presenter then said to supergirl can I check you know she replied yes. Her hands cupped the girl of steels tits as she examined but her tits we’re to firm remember the stop bullets the presenters hands couldn’t press them in to check anything it was like she was handling to huge balls of steel. Supergirl smiled confidently and said sorry no one is strong enough to press my tits in they don’t move. The women drew it to a close and supergirl left. What she didn’t know they night in the audience was a young woman who idolised her her name was Kate she was about 5ft 6 pretty but not supergirl pretty. Her name was Kate and she’d idolised the girl of steel forever she could remember she’d tried every workout and diet going but could never get a body like supergirls. In a magazine she had seen an ad about a potion to get a super body so she filled in the form on line and thought nothing of it.

Knock knock two weeks later Kate was at home when a strange man called round he enters Kate’s apartment he looked round there was supergirl memorabilia everywhere including a huge picture of the girl of steel when she had her boobs measured Kate had snook a picture of her and had it blown up in colour the maiden of might looked magnificent. The man stopped looked at Kate and said you a fan then and laughed Kate said I like her body that’s all anyway who are you. Who I am isn’t important what I’ve got is. He produced a bottle containing a gold looking solution he said this bottle contains supergirls powers and much more. The woman laughed but the man said do you remember the ad you filled out well your the winner we want you to have a super body. Kate looked and said yeah right it’s just an energy drink gimmick I bet. The man said no can you remember supergirl donating a strand of hair well I studied that hair and worked supergirls dna out but then I mixed it with other products. If you drink this you will become supergirl 2.0 bigger better faster and stronger and even more beautiful than the original. Kate laughed but the man said what do you love about her Kate replied her firm body it’s amazing and those boobs of steel I’d love to feel her those powerful tits it turned me on when no one could squeeze them I want to so bad. Kate let some truth out as she’d always admired supergirl she was jealous of those tits she wanted to squash them to humiliate supergirl it turned her on but she couldn’t do it she was normal. Well the man said you drink this and her tits if steel will be like 2 sponges in your hands it’ll be they powerful. And just like that the man left leaving Kate looking at the bottle.

That night Kate was still looking at the bottle she got ready for bed standing naked in the bathroom she had to stand on top toes to reach the cabinet she put in her creams and stood looking at her pale complexion then her she looked down at her nice tits but not super she put her hair up and put her pyjamas in she looked at the bottle and though t what the man had said she though what the hell she picked it up and drank the lot.

Next morning Kate woke up feeling fresh she walked to her bathroom not quite focusing yet as she’d not fully come round . She opened the bathroom cupboard but she didn’t have to stand on tip toes she thought strange as she closed it her eyes focus she gasped looking back at her was a gorgeous blonde the hair was perfect shiny and not one strand out of place parted down the middle like supergirl her skin was perfect and tanned and she had full cheeky red lips . She staggered into the kitchen stunned she looked down her pjs bulging where her normal tits should have been she undid the top and my god the biggest firmest tits were on display she looked in the full body mirror she had a super body her arm muscles were big and toned her abs incredible she took her bottoms off her legs were immense her whole body was tanned .

Could it be true is she supergirl2.0 she thought no can’t be she looked at the picture of supergirl topless she had smuggled and blown up she looked at herself and back at supergirls picture could she have better arms abd abs her tits looked bigger but it was a picture . She got a tape measure and measured her tits stunned they were a 30L surpassing supergirls 30J she was beside herself with joy she went to the fridge as she opened it the door came off in her hand she had forgotten about supergirls powers could she have the same she quickly dressed and went to her gym.
She picked a dumbbell up it was easy so she picked heavier and heavier but to her they were easy she put all the weights she could on a bar no one could have lifted that with 2 hands she did it with her finger one finger. But what to do now she left went home she couldn’t get those words out of her head from the man her boobs of steel will be like sponges to you. She started thinking what if she could squeeze them and play with them even dominate supergirl in the bedroom she started to get turned on at this thought.
Jay09876
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Part 2

Kate was home mesmerised by her body she looked at the fridge door on the floor it was steel she wondered could she damage it she looked at all the pictures of supergirl and pretended this door was her body of steel. She pressed her nails into the metal they went through it like a hot knife through butter wow she thought my nails can tear her skin. She tore the door to pieces with her bare hands. She then thought but this is a door not supergirl who is invulnerable to anything she say and thought whether she could match supergirl or not. She decided to put her new strength to good use for herself she left for the nearest bank she walked in and threw a security guard across the room the other guard opened fire but the bullets bounced off her she was just wearing joggers and a hoodie so not to be recognised. She threw the other guard and walked up to the vault looked at it and just pulled the door off its hinges before emptying all she wanted the bystanders gasped. Kate left and went home. She thought she needs to stand out she needs an outfit like supergirls she looked online ordered boots a skirt and top when they came she looked amazing the top was gold Lycra like supergirls blue one, her tits bulged out of it magnificent. Her skirt was black so short and gold coloured boots which showed her magnificent legs. She needed an opinion she called her oldest friend over. When she arrived she was shocked at Kate’s appearance sh ed said what have you done kate replied I’ve made improvements. Kate said I trust you so much I want your opinion can you please try and squeeze my tits her friend laughed at first but Kate pulled down her top and said no I’m serious her friend looked at her new tits and said wow who was the doctor Kate grinned no doctor all natural her friend confused squeezed them but not nothing her fingers couldn’t push in she stopped and said wait we saw supergirl the other week her tits are like that how Kate told her about everything even demonstrating her power by lifting her friend off the ground but she said I still don’t know if I can match her I want to meet her but don’t want be humiliated it needs to be private. The women concoct a plan so the friend will cry for help supergirl never leaves a woman in need.
Jay09876
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Supergirl had been investigating the bank robbery she had seen the footage from the cctv over and over she was a bit confused surely it was all a trick everything that the mysterious woman did could be explained bullet proof tops etc but the eye witnesses were adamant that she was real. One evening supergirl was at home she’d just showered as she came out she admired her naked body in the mirror with the water glistening off her gorgeously tanned and firm body in public she was shy about her body and didn’t show off but privately she loved it she loves the fact no woman has tits like hers. Glamour models have tried to match her but all failed but the girl of steel is so proud that her tits are so firm and no one has squashed them .

Supergirl’s private life had often been debated especially her love interests but this has always been kept away from the public but the truth is no one can be with supergirl as no one is powerful enough to pleasure her. Supergirl stood admiring her fabulous 30J boobs of steel when she heard a woman screaming for help with her super hearing she used her super speed to get dressed and flew out the window.

Supergirl located the woman in an abandoned warehouse supergirl landed gracefully the woman tied to a chair looked at the girl of steel in disbelief she looked amazing her blonde hair perfect parted in the middle falling perfectly her beautiful face tanned with beautiful red lips the woman looked at supergirls famous tits bulging out pushing the S on her top out and those legs wow. Supergirl approached the woman who was handcuffed she broke the chain on the cuffs allowing the woman to break free. At that point supergirl heard someone clapping in the shadows Kate appeared wearing baggy joggers and the baggy hoodie with the hood up and face covered. She said bravo supergirl very impressive. Supergirl looked at her and said you robbed the bank Kate laughed and said yes it was me. Supergirl turned to her and said well I’m taking you to prison Kate again laughed and said really I’d like to see that. Kate then said enough of that I’m such a fan supergirl your amazing your body is the envy of everyone and your beauty is beyond belief. Kate continued I’d love to be like you supergirl said well unfortunately you can’t.

Kate grinned she pulled her hood back and uncovered her face she shook her head and her own perfect blonde hair fell into place she looked amazing tanned gorgeous with big red lips supergirls jaw dropped she’d never seen anything like it it was like looking in a mirror they didn’t look the same but my god Kate was amazing Kate laughed and said do you wanna see more she teasingly unzipped her top to reveal her gold Lycra also revealing her amazing 30KK boobs which pushed against the Lycra her nipples were hard her tits firm she took the hoodie off then the joggers revealing her amazing legs supergirl mesmerised thinking her body is perfect Kate approached supergirl as she did supergirl realised this girl was taller she had to look up she must be 6ft 4 supergirl also noticed her big shoulders and big defined toned muscles coming through the Lycra supergirl looked at her toned muscular legs she was stunned she thought she looks as good as me. Kate playfully circled supergirl who was in her power stance Kate lent in and said like what you see.

Supergirl didn’t flinch she just said well you go to the gym your still going to prison Kate laughed and said no girl of steel maiden of might were going to have some fun Kate pointed across the room at a reinforced bed. Supergirl looked confused and said who the hell are you Kate grinned and said a fan a huge fan in more ways than one cupping her magnificent tits. She said I once saw you topless being measured you have great tits by the way, if I remember your a 30J supergirl said yes wondering where this was going Kate said and no one can squeeze your tits or in fact any part of your body is that true supergirl said yes of course I’m the woman of steel.

Kate looked with a smile looking stunning well she said I have a proposition if my little fingers can press into your stomach you have to measure my tits and put them against yours but if I can’t which no one has ever pressed into your incredible abs I’ll go to prison for any crime you want.

Supergirl said what if I don’t Kate grabbed her friend and said well I’ll kill her then her life is on you. Supergirl reluctantly agreed, Kate walked right up to supergirl putting her hand on her midriff she could feel the girl of steels abs through her tip she looked at supergirl and said impressive supergirl said get on with it so I can take you to prison. Kate grinned and slowly pressed in nothing at first she though crap maybe she’s still stronger late pressed harder then to her and supergirls shock her fingers went into supergirls flesh supergirl looked down in horror uttering the word how. Kate laughed remembering the man’s words supergirl will be sponge in your hands not steel.

Kate screamed in pleasure supergirl stood back she was looking for kryptonite Kate said well well supergirl looks like your playing my game now. Kate pulled down her top as supergirl had done at the charity supergirl stood stunned in front of her was o physique that surpassed her own Kate’s tits were huge her arms were amazing and her abs were out this world. Right supergirl this is what’s going to happen but supergirl flew off she didn’t want to know she went home confused. Supergirl sat at home thinking there must have been kryptonite no one can do that to me but she couldn’t get the woman’s body out of her head.

The next day supergirl woke and felt great she looked great she though it was kryptonite had to be she looked in the mirror she looked the most stunning radiant she’s ever looked. She got dressed and went to work she stopped suddenly when a loud screech hit her ears then she heard supergirl oh supergirl I know you can hear me I’ve planted a thousand bombs round the city to go off in 2 minutes unless you meet me at 11 broom street before then remember supergirl your fast but not fast enough to stop those bombs. Supergirl had no choice she flew straight into the property where Kate was standing wearing a bra that couldn’t cover her tits a thong and boots she looked incredible supergirl looked at her and said what do you want Kate said well my dear woman of steel you of course and unless I get what I want those bombs go off. Supergirl looked and said I’m not here for games and with super speed went tight behind Katie what supergirl didn’t know was it was being recorded. She stood behind Kate supergirl looked all powerful and said I’ve had enough lunged at Kate but she wasn’t there what where is she a giggle from behind the girl of steel I’m here silly. Supergirl froze for a second she could feel Kate’s breath in her neck Kate kissed the neck of steel then put her hands over supergirls shoulders. Now those bombs go off if you move again until I say supergirl angry but didn’t want anyone dead stood still good said Kate she was looking over supergirls shoulder downwards at supergirls mighty tits wow said Kate impressive the famous tits if steel. She started to slide her hands down the front of supergirl until they were on her tits she kissed the girl of steel again on the neck and said I wonder could I a mere woman squash your tits of steel. Shall we see Kate looked down as did supergirl Kate’s hands were covering her prized tits Kate remembered the woman on stage trying to press her hands into them and failing she had doubts it’s one thing pushing her fingers into supergirls stomach but this was different her tits are so hard Kate rubbed her hands on them they felt so hard Kate felt doubt again is she really stronger than the girl of steel. Only one way to find out she began to squeeze to her delight her fingers pressed straight in she had done it supergirl looked down in total disbelief her tits being womanhandled played with Kate laughed and said soft aren’t they . Kate wondered just how strong she was and what she could do to the girl of steel she’d dreamed of playing with her body for years testing supergirls undoubtedly perfect vagina.
Jay09876
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Amber who was Kate’s friend was recording this for her was stunned had she just seen her life long friend woman handle the girl of steel she was getting moist watching. Kate had let supergirl go she’d stood back stunned covering her huge tits, looking in amber thought wow supergirl had lost her aura supergirl always looked so confident and powerful with her beauty she had this amazing aura. Amber realised her friend had it now by squeezing those tits Kate had the supergirl aura this really turned on amber. Kate looked over at the girl of steel who was slumped against the wall in shock Kate walked over putting her finger under supergirls chin and lifting her head up to face her. Supergirl looked at Kate and thought wow her face her beauty her hair in fact she made supergirl look a bit average. Kate put both hands on super girls upper arms and said now now don’t be sad you had to meet your match sooner or later she deliberately dug her fingers into supergirls mighty arms supergirl felt stunned again she said how are you doing this to me. Kate replied easy I’m supergirl 2.0 you but better in every way and I’ll prove she undid her bra unleashing this majestic tits supergirl could only look on in disbelief of the size of this woman’s tits she said to the camera look everyone your new supergirl. Supergirl saw her chance grabbed her from behind with all her strength in a reverse bear hug Kate stunned at first but she didn’t feel anything she looked down and supergirl couldn’t press her abs inwards supergirl let go and it dawned on Kate that being so superior meant that she was like a woman of steel to supergirl. Supergirl stunned stood back and stared at her hands, well well said Kate I hadn’t expected that I’ll be honest supergirl put her hands on Kate’s shoulders and pushed she couldn’t mover her even with all her might. Kate had an idea she rushed round supergirl with all her new speed so fast she stripped supergirl of her famous costume leaving her with just her thong.

Kate laughed put the costume in she looked amazing her tits pushed the S logo out barely contains them her thighs incredible in the red skirt and boots and she looked stunningly beautiful. She said now I’m supergirl what shall I call you. Supergirl muttered out Cara my name is Cara. Kate says now Cara I’ll give you the costume back on one condition you can squeeze my tits like I did yours. Cara stood proud with her hands in her hips her magnificent 30J boobs on display her abs and muscles looked amazing Cara said I’ll squash them off your body. Amber looked on now pleasuring herself at the sight of supergirl now Cara almost naked she admired Cara’s body but her friend Kate had out done her but she wondered was the girl of steel done.

Cara moved towards Kate she had been shocked at Kate’s abs but surely her tits would squash in the hands of the girl of steel. Kate said wait I want the audience to know your still supergirl no kryptonite has been used to weaken you she gave Cara a steel bar and send bend that for the camera she did with ease proving she was still the girl of steel . Now carry on Cara placed her hands on the S logo of her own costume that this woman was wearing she felt the impressive size of Kate’s tits she squeezed with everything she had a force that to any normal woman would have ripped their tits off but to her shock nothing Kate’s tits did not move Kate laughed supergirl was done. Cara stood in shock this woman has a body far superior to her own, Kate moved forward and kissed Cara full on then for Kate’s grand finale she said to the camera everyone knows supergirl is invulnerable her skin cannot be pierced she has never bled in her life to anyone out there who wants me to test that please send me a billion dollars that’s when it dawned on Cara this was live. Kate had organised this with the top villains and now Kate was going to get her reward. She said message Amber with your donation and what you’d like me to do to the beautiful Cara here. Amber messaged a phone on a table that Cara hadn’t noticed Kate picked it up it had a notification wire transfer of a 100 million it says we want proof you can make the girl of steel bleed if you can we will send the rest.

This gave Kate an idea right she said let’s have some more fun send money and tell me what you would like me to do to her I’d love to have my wicked way with Cara here who was still in shock . Another text we want to see if you can indeed penetrate her skin. Kate looked at her nails they’d ripped through the fridge door why not. She dragged Cara to her she said lady’s and gentleman as you all know Cara here has never bled and her skin is impenetrable Kate showed her nails to the camera she playfully rubbed them on supergirls bare chest she pulled away and picked up a knife let’s check first she stuck the knife into supergirl but nothing it didn’t mark her like I said impenetrable she then took her hand and placed it on her chest her nail dug in Cara screamed in shock as a trickle of blood dripped down over her tits Kate turned and said see I’m the real deal. Kate left as quickly as she arrived supergirl flew home in shock.
Jay09876
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

At home supergirl sat in shock the cut had healed as soon as she had been in sunlight but the mental hurt she’d never been matched llet alone surpassed she looked at her tits she couldn’t believe it she sat in gym gear her supergirl costume gone she still looked amazing the tight white leggings hugging every part of her toned legs her amazing abs on display and her amazing J cup boobs bursting out of that top and as always she looked stunning. She thought what if Kate comes back what will happen.

To be continued ….