Wonder Woman: Weather Witch with RANDY MOORE

christinacarter
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hello!!

WONDER WOMAN: UNDER THE WEATHER WITCH …
A witch by any other name is still CIRCE. Wonder woman found herself once again, face-to-face with her arch nemesis Circe, Randy Moore, this time going under the name Weather Witch. Is your favorite hero strong enough to fight through the trials and predicaments? All of the elements and more to battle. Wind, spinning our hero mercilessly. Heat, scolding her poor feet. Lightning, electrifying her to her core. Cold, chilling, her to the bone and freezing her milked breasts. Oh the horror!!

Now available on http://www.loyalfans.com/christinacarter (Video Store) You do not have to be a member to buy.

also available once viewed by compliance team http://www.clips4sale.com/60717
Just finished watching the custom, Christina...all I can say is WOW!!! This turned out to be some of your most brilliant work yet! You and Randy were AMAZING in this clip! (There isn't a more beautiful or sexy duo out there:) Also loved how the sfx were handled (kudos to Kinkasso). I appreciate all the time and effort all three of you put into this terrific video (hope it does well in your store!) I'm already working on some more custom ideas for next year (once I've paid off some of these holiday bills, lol). Hopefully you, Randy, and Kinkasso will still be up for some more crazy custom ideas in 2024!

I think he like it!!! You are going to love it too!!

Christina
Attachments
IMG_1644.jpg
IMG_1644.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1037 times
IMG_1651.jpg
IMG_1651.jpg (989.47 KiB) Viewed 1037 times
IMG_1655 2.jpg
IMG_1655 2.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1037 times
IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1656.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1037 times
IMG_1660.jpg
IMG_1660.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1037 times
IMG_1667.jpg
IMG_1667.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1037 times
christinacarter
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'm so happy to say that everyone loved this on, and we are just getting better. I just released a new one with Goddess Faith and Sushii. I'm Just about to post some preview for you to see and links to get it. :ww1:

Christina