Wonder Woman - Tricked and Tied by Her Own Lasso 1080p

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53607/27994669/

New release starring Penny Barber and Wonder Woman -

Wonder Woman has agreed to an interview and photoshoot with a well known publication. Oddly only the photographer is there. He says a few things that are suspect but WW assumes he is nervous, being that he is clearly a nerdy fan boy. When he takes the first picture WW is blinded and in a flash she is bound by her own lasso.

Tying knots faster than a speeding bullet wouldn't seem like a superpower but in the right situation it is just what the evildooer needed. 

First He makes WW pose provocatively

Second She dances

Third he makes her masturbate, then when she is about to cum he makes her stop and admit that she wanted to cum before making her masturbate again

Fourth he makes use a vibrating wand for more intense orgasms

Fifth After more admissions he makes her use some imposing spinning vibrating dildo to fuck herself

Sixth she sucks his cock with more admissions

Seventh He fucks her with more admissions

Eighth she finishes him with her mouth

Finally he makes her pose with a cum covered face

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
rdemicol
Neophyte
Neophyte
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 years ago

Post

Hello, I purchased the video from C4S but video appears to be corrupt and cuts off at around 44 minutes. The last 10 minutes seem to be missing.
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

:blink:
rdemicol wrote:
10 months ago
Hello, I purchased the video from C4S but video appears to be corrupt and cuts off at around 44 minutes. The last 10 minutes seem to be missing.
We can reupload it but you might have to contact c4s
rdemicol
Neophyte
Neophyte
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 years ago

Post

WonderKenna wrote:
10 months ago
:blink:
rdemicol wrote:
10 months ago
Hello, I purchased the video from C4S but video appears to be corrupt and cuts off at around 44 minutes. The last 10 minutes seem to be missing.
We can reupload it but you might have to contact c4s
Okay, thank you. I will contact C4S.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 91
Joined: 10 years ago

Post

Let me know when the file is reuploaded and I will buy 😀
Falleen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2
Posts: 14
Joined: 11 years ago

Post

I can't tell you how happy this video makes me. Penny is perfect for this role. I hope your company releases superheroine content more regularly. :)
Darkside
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2
Posts: 13
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

Did they fix the clip so it plays till the end yet?
shzam
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 91
Joined: 10 years ago

Post

@WonderKenna any update?

Keen to get my hands on this one but don't want to purchase till the reupload is done.

Big fan of Penny so can't wait.
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

The video has been reuploaded so there shouldn't be any issues now
Darkside
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2
Posts: 13
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

This is one of your best WW clips yet. I really like the actress and costume was nice. I like how she was compelled to obey her captor and forced to reveal how much she was enjoying it by using her lasso against her. A very underused scenario in the WW genre in my opinion.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 91
Joined: 10 years ago

Post

Bought no issues and the movie is fantastic!

Always loved Penny but the editing, story and acting for this one is top notch :)

Also better editing and lighting on this one than a lot of primal releases.

Fantastic mix of Wonder Woman remaining defiant even as she is dominated.

A true 10/10

Please do more Wonder Woman with Penny Barber!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class
Posts: 229
Joined: 7 years ago

Post

This looks utterly fantastic! I have always wanted to see Penny Barber dressed up as Wonder Woman.

Yes, I need more videos of Penny Barber starring as Wonder Woman. Tie her hands behind her back next time and give her a good flogging!!
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 805
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: Boston, MA

Post

I love the premise of this film. It seems really interesting. I am going to have to check this one out. I have always loved the dynamic of the heroine doing something for charity or for some other altruistic motive and all of a sudden having the tables turned on her. Capturing that moment on film is right in my SHIP wheelhouse.
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

Falleen wrote:
10 months ago
I can't tell you how happy this video makes me. Penny is perfect for this role. I hope your company releases superheroine content more regularly. :)
We will keep Penny in mind for more WW content with classic themes in the future
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

bushwackerbob wrote:
10 months ago
I love the premise of this film. It seems really interesting. I am going to have to check this one out. I have always loved the dynamic of the heroine doing something for charity or for some other altruistic motive and all of a sudden having the tables turned on her. Capturing that moment on film is right in my SHIP wheelhouse.
Glad you love it! It is a set up we have used in the past but there is a lot of room to use it more.
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

heroinehunter wrote:
10 months ago
This looks utterly fantastic! I have always wanted to see Penny Barber dressed up as Wonder Woman.

Yes, I need more videos of Penny Barber starring as Wonder Woman. Tie her hands behind her back next time and give her a good flogging!!
That could be really hot. We haven't got much feedback on the flogging scenes we've done in the past
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

Darkside wrote:
10 months ago
This is one of your best WW clips yet. I really like the actress and costume was nice. I like how she was compelled to obey her captor and forced to reveal how much she was enjoying it by using her lasso against her. A very underused scenario in the WW genre in my opinion.
I think we've done it two other times. I know we have one here https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53607/15212669/
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

shzam wrote:
10 months ago
Bought no issues and the movie is fantastic!

Always loved Penny but the editing, story and acting for this one is top notch :)

Also better editing and lighting on this one than a lot of primal releases.

Fantastic mix of Wonder Woman remaining defiant even as she is dominated.

A true 10/10

Please do more Wonder Woman with Penny Barber!
Thank you. We are really happy with how it came out
bpdiddle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2
Posts: 12
Joined: 4 years ago

Post

I never thought of Penny playing Wonder Woman before for some reason, but she looked amazing as Wonder Woman! She gave such an an amazing performance too!
indyhorse
Neophyte
Neophyte
Posts: 9
Joined: 7 years ago
Location: USA

Post

I know it's a long shot and probably the market for it is niche but, is there possible to do custom/alternate ending where the villain cums on the heroine's nylon legs (thigh) instead of on the face all the time? I noticed these films mostly have heroines clad in pantyhose. Might as well go nuts with it....have the guy shoot a massive load over her thigh, and then make her play with it, take off the pantyhose and then gag her with it. Thanks for reading
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

indyhorse wrote:
10 months ago
I know it's a long shot and probably the market for it is niche but, is there possible to do custom/alternate ending where the villain cums on the heroine's nylon legs (thigh) instead of on the face all the time? I noticed these films mostly have heroines clad in pantyhose. Might as well go nuts with it....have the guy shoot a massive load over her thigh, and then make her play with it, take off the pantyhose and then gag her with it. Thanks for reading
Hi,

We try to appeal to the widest audience possible so the cum shots tend to be "standard" That said we have added certain features to a video as a partial custom, like a prolonged debooting or specific bear hugs and lifts
User avatar
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 587
Joined: 19 years ago

Post

This looks amazing. Glad you kept her mostly in costume for all of it. Super hot when she has her bottoms pulled aside and is getting pounded at the end.
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 62
Joined: 13 years ago

Post

How I miss the days when we had 2 Primal Superheroine videos a month...They are still my all time favorite produceers. I loved the video with Penny. She is the perfect Wonder Woman. I truly recommend this one.

I wonder why Primal never cast Syren de Mer as a superheroine. I have seen her in many Primal productions. Unfortunately she never played a superheroine.
bpdiddle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2
Posts: 12
Joined: 4 years ago

Post

I just got a notification on C4S - Was this reuploaded again? Was there an issue with the one you uploaded a few months ago? Just wanted to make sure I didn't need to contact c4s for a new version.
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
Posts: 246
Joined: 12 years ago

Post

bpdiddle wrote:
6 months ago
I just got a notification on C4S - Was this reuploaded again? Was there an issue with the one you uploaded a few months ago? Just wanted to make sure I didn't need to contact c4s for a new version.
Hi bp,

From time to time the videos become corrupted in c4s server and a replacement is uploaded. If the version you have doesn't end suddenly and go black for the resto of the video duration or isn't missing sound then you didn't get a corrupted version.
Rennba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4
Posts: 34
Joined: 17 years ago

Post

I would love to see a wonder woman or wonder girl where she is fighting a goon , she is overconfident because she knows she is more powerful but then her magic belt is removed and she becomes a regular woman being too weak for the goon now si she tries desperately get her belt back but the goon always stops her, wonder woman tries to fight him but she is easily beaten and finally she is subdue and then the goon has his way with her

yeah i know you dont like that idea even tho there are already some primal videos like that, blame wonder woman show from the 70s about the fact she is helpless without her magic belt

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 5 guests