SHC Trophy Hunter

General discussions about superheroines!
noescape4me
Neophyte
Neophyte

I used to be obsessed with the Trophy Hunter videos on DanO's site.

The idea of being transformed into an statue to be posed was very appealing. However, what really got to me was "countdown" scene that invariably ended each video. The plaintive struggles of the heroine as she stared into the Trophy Hunter's device as it counted down to zero. Her moans as she realized that in mere seconds she would be 'no more'. Very, very powerful.

I have two questions about this series that I was hoping someone on the forum might be able to answer.

1. My favorite episode was the one featuring 'Fantastigirl' as the prey. In addition to being beautiful, the actress was also very effective. Even though she was unable to speak for 90 percent of the runtime, she was very expressive with her eyes and gestures. (Her thighs, especially, deserved some kind of award in that regard.) Does anyone know th name of the actress?

2. There was also a video in the series I remember enjoying, but I cannot remember the name of the heroine. I recall that her alter ego was a news anchor or reporter. The video was also unique because the Trophy Hunter placed a Post-It note on her forehead after turning her into a statue. Can anyone remember the name of this heroine (and, if possible, the actress)?

Best,

Robyn
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

1. Rebecca Love I believe.
2. They are usually all news anchors. could be Scorpion.
noescape4me
Neophyte
Neophyte

Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
1. Rebecca Love I believe.
2. They are usually all news anchors. could be Scorpion.
Thanks, MrX!

Rebecca Love is definitely the girl with those expressive thighs. 😍

They DO seem to be all news anchors. 😆 However, the Trophy Hunter videos rarely mentioned the prey's alter egos--I think this case was an exception. Also, I am fairly certain that the heroine's costume was mostly blue (unlike Scorpion's). Oh well, I guess it will have to remain a mystery (possibly a piece of lost media).
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Are these still available for purchase online?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PartsUnknown wrote:
9 months ago
You'd have to go to www.superheroinecentral.com and see. Also you can ask DanO at https://twitter.com/DanOSHC
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
PartsUnknown wrote:
9 months ago
You'd have to go to www.superheroinecentral.com and see. Also you can ask DanO at https://twitter.com/DanOSHC
Thanks!