Dr Dominators current top 10

Want to just talk about stories? Float a request, do some research, recruit a partner in crime? Then come on in and have yourself a pint.
theheroineproject
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Dr Dominator was kind enough to provide a list of top 10 stories (in no order) for The Heroine Project.

I hope this post inspires you to read some new amazing stories, but also share your top 10!
Finding great stories is always a challenge and there's nothing like a referral.

RW's Missions of Supergirl story set
So many great individual chapters in this series but the chapters involving Swift Bear, the shaman of the Red Willow Creek people, a Native American tribe are especially fine! His interactions with SG are extremely hot.
RW's stories
Missions of Supergirl - #3: Detour to the Desert
Missions of Supergirl - #6: Loose Ends, Split Ends, WHATEVER!
Missions of Supergirl - #16: They're BAAaack!

Steven Bell's Miss Marvelous story set
Honestly any one of these chapters is a treat unto itself. The Prince Lomac chapter and Johnny Hawkeye are fine examples of the inescapable troubles his lovely heroine encounters.
Steven Bell stories
Defender of Megapolis - Episode 1 -- Ms. Marvelous vs. The Reavors

Marat
Marat is a writer of uncommon skill and wonderfully adept since he has two excellent story sets: Wonder Woman and his own creation, Crimson Flare. The story where Wonder Woman is subjected to a weakening drug that kicks in whenever her adrenaline does is simply delicious. (Wonder Woman: The return of Kane) Sorry I don't remember the exact story on that one. And his Crimson Flare series is no less captivating, a particularly enjoyable sequence of chapters is Ape's Grab for Power.
Wonder Woman: The Break-Up - Part 1
The Senators Crisis - Part 1
Wonder Woman: Trial by Ordeal - Part 1

Supergirl and the Mayan Prophesy
Tallyho's entire story set is very worthwhile but my hands-down favorite remains Supergirl and the Mayan Prophesy, a wonderful tale of fights, intrigue and courage that I found just so inspiring and sexy!
Supergirl and the Mayan Prophecy - Part 1

Supergirl: United We Stand and Supergirl: Divided We Fall
abductorenmadrid's story sets...This gentleman from Spain delves into character and plot twists with incredible skill and detail. It may be too much set-up for some but when you travel along this writer's path, he gives you a wonderful sense of intrigue, peril and sexy scenarios that I feel are worth the effort. His world-building is exceptional. If you like Supergirl stories, he's got two that involve Supergirl fighting against superior odds; one story being against a deadly brother and sister combo inhabited by an alien who has SG's number (United We Stand) and the other story of her going against some very high-tech armored machines manned by that same alien in a different body. (Divided We Fall) Enjoy!
abductorenmadrid story list on Super Heroine Forum

Enhancegirl
Damselbinder's Enhancegirl story set...This series captivated me right off the bat and I couldn't get enough of his sexy original heroine. He wrote out so many great individual chapters that you can't go wrong with any of them but my favorites are when she teams up with Spectra (a very sexy original heroine of his in her own right!) He doesn't get nearly as graphic as I like but nobody writes a better chloroforming or drowsy druggy scenario better than this guy, his stock in trade!
The Perils of Enhancegirl: The Smell of Chloroform
Enhance Girl stories list on Deviant Art

Fuschia Fox
Centurian's Fuschia Fox story set...This author (sadly, now gone from this world) is probably the only writer who could write R-rated SHIP stories that I found sexy, intriguing and just too darn good to ignore. His heroine is plucky, resilient, and very sexy in her fuschia-colored costume. She gets into plenty of scrapes. I even enjoyed the stories at the point when the writer flirty-but-nice started collaborating with Centurian. She talked him into or added her own extra sexiness to the wonderful mix of action and peril.
Fuchsia Fox: Lightning and Steel

Supergirl's New Look
SupergirlX and Cliff Secord story set...It was never quite clear to me how much actual writing the Japanese authoress SupergirlX provided and how much Cliff Secord filled out, or vice versa. Suffice it to say, they made a wonderful team, always putting Supergirl in awkward scenarios where she couldn't use her powers fully for one reason or another. One favorite story was Supergirl's New Look wherein SG receives a new costume from a generous sponsor. It doesn't go well. Another story who's title I don't recall took place when SG was in her secret identity posing as a stewardess who has to deal with a very handsy passenger.
Supergirlx in Stewardess Undercover
The Power of Supergirl - Part 1

Supergirl: Imperium
Seraoni story set...Not afraid to get brutal and yet still retaining excellent character detail and plot development, this writer pits Supergirl against some of her nastiest foes and they're pretty unrelenting. Yet somehow she keeps defeating them until the next encounter. Supergirl: Imperium Parts 1 - 4 are quite a roller coaster!
Supergirl: Imperium - Part 1

Supergirl Meets the Kryptonite Kid
RRB story-Supergirl Meets the Kryptonite Kid...I don't know that I've ever read a second story by this author but this one sure caught my attention. If the author's out there or if anyone knows him I'd love to hear from him or her and get permission to share this story with those who PM me.

Original List Here: https://www.theheroineproject.art/dr-dominator-top-10/
theheroineproject
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

If anyone wants their top 10 on the site I’m open to that as well.

It’s a feature I’ve wanted to add but for now I can do a one off page.

This project also required me to find and import a lot of missing stories so it may be required to do it this way for a while.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Odd, I get a sense that you are really into...um... Supergirl.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow - thank you so much for including me on this list - I am incredibly flattered, honestly.

To a related matter - I don't want to be picky, or second guess but two things...

Firstly, I noticed the link for United We Stand only has a tiny portion of the story - not sure if that's intentional or not.

And second - based on the description of the second story, I think the good Doctor was referring to "Divided You Will Fall" story but the link is to the my shorter, and unfortunately similarly titled "Divide and Conquer".

Otherwise, I am happy to have been included in such great company!

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
theheroineproject
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Oh darn. Thank you! I’ll work on fixing that.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Amazing!

We also able to get a link to "Supergirl's New Look" by SupergirlX and Cliff Secord? Looks like we have links to the stewardess story and then a broken link...
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just want to clarify a point about Abductorenmadrid's "bio" which is that while he currently resides in Spain the gent is actually a Brit with Welsh leanings. So it's fish and paella for him rather than fish and chips.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

DonShip wrote:
10 months ago
Why would you say that? Just because I wrote over 4000 pages about her in peril? Humph! Can't a guy have a hobby? I have written several hundred pages about Wonder Woman too.

:yes:

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
Just want to clarify a point about Abductorenmadrid's "bio" which is that while he currently resides in Spain the gent is actually a Brit with Welsh leanings. So it's fish and paella for him rather than fish and chips.
With a side order of laverbread (look it up )

Thanks for the nod too Doc, glad you liked it . An honour to be mention such esteemed company
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Laverbread? Made from seaweed. Uggh! Also known as sleabhac. If that's not a word jumble I don't know what is.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
DonShip wrote:
10 months ago
Why would you say that? Just because I wrote over 4000 pages about her in peril? Humph! Can't a guy have a hobby? I have written several hundred pages about Wonder Woman too.

:yes:
Which is now why I am addicted to Supergirl, and why all my girlfriends have been blondes! Lol but I have the best now, she IS Supergirl!!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Anyway, back to the topic at hand; let's have other top ten lists, please. I'm keen to know and read other people's favorites.

theheroineproject
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
10 months ago
Wow - thank you so much for including me on this list - I am incredibly flattered, honestly.

To a related matter - I don't want to be picky, or second guess but two things...

Firstly, I noticed the link for United We Stand only has a tiny portion of the story - not sure if that's intentional or not.

And second - based on the description of the second story, I think the good Doctor was referring to "Divided You Will Fall" story but the link is to the my shorter, and unfortunately similarly titled "Divide and Conquer".

Otherwise, I am happy to have been included in such great company!

AEM
I looked at this, and I haven't finished importing all of United we stand. It's a biggie and I got distracted. I'll work on continuing to import it.

I've done the work for Divided you will fall, it should be up later today.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theheroineproject wrote:
9 months ago

I looked at this, and I haven't finished importing all of United we stand. It's a biggie and I got distracted. I'll work on continuing to import it.

I've done the work for Divided you will fall, it should be up later today.
Thank you for your continuing efforts, much appreciated!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!