DareDoll Sapphire to the Rescue

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Daredoll-J_003.jpeg
Daredoll-J_003.jpeg (210.94 KiB) Viewed 816 times
This is a storified™ roleplay with the wonderful https://www.deviantart.com/leahsapphire i.e. LeahSapphire and her original characters DareDoll Sapphire and AmeriGal. Those characters belong to her. I just abuse them. All images are hers as well and cannot be used without her permission.

DareDoll Sapphire to the Rescue

It all starts so innocently. Just a little fun. Running his hand sensually through the back of my hair until I don't even notice the collar in his other hand.

I smile politely, 'Um, that's nice, but probably something you shouldn't be doing during this heroine meet & greet.,' I say, oblivious to anything else going on. I blink hard several times as the collar snaps around my neck…, a tingle washing over me as a feeling of compliance wraps around my mind.
His arm slips around my waist, gently guiding me forward, "You're needed in another room. You have other duties to perform, and a dedicated heroine such as yourself cannot resist the call of duty, can you?"

Part of my inner psyche screams to resist but my primary thoughts listen to what he says and respond 'Other duties...to perform. I'm dedicated and must answer the call of duty.' No one else at the event notices him snap the collar on as they understand I must have something important to do. Everyone applauds as they wait in line expecting that I will return soon. He leads me to a van backed up to the loading dock, and walks me into it, taking a firm grip on my waist to make sure I don't trip. The collar seems to be controlling my mind, but my inner psyche is screaming and struggling to try to break free from this ensnarement.

"AmeriGal has been captured and taken to another dimension where she's being sexually tortured. The only way to save her is for you to travel to this other dimension. This inter-dimensional transport machine will take you there. Kneel here, put your arms on these armrests with your wrists through the bracelets…"

He snaps the "bracelets" shut around my wrists, and does likewise with my ankles as he helps me kneel onto the inter-dimensional transport machine. I stare blankly ahead…, ready to be transported to rescue my fellow heroine sister.

"Now, clear your mind and take a deep breath. I'll ready the device," Staring blankly ahead…, so controlled by the collar…, kneeling in the back of this windowless van…, I feel the thin strip of material of my leotard tugged to the side and a dildo inserted into me…, tearing thru my nylon bodystocking layer…, spreading my tender lips apart and filling me completely…. Another dildo is inserted into my mouth. I can't help but gasp even in this hypno-controlled state.

"Almost there," he continues, "Now, remember try to keep your mind blank and suck on this. If you do it well, it will transport you to where you can see how AmeriGal is being sexually tormented in a vile machine that is making her gasp and moan.

The dildo pressed into my mouth forces me to wrap my supple lips around it…, my tongue sliding along the hard length…. I'm now 'plugged in' to the transport machine ready to travel to find AmeriGal…, my mind remains mostly blank as I suck and ride the dildos. I reply 'mmhmmm' to his question about what I can feel…, as my inner psyche screams and struggles…, the humiliation of this situation flooding throughout my mind.... I'm barely aware of a sharp slap on my firm butt...as the van starts to move towards an unknown destination....

I continue to remain enthralled by the overpowering collar.... I can feel the vehicle moving and then coming to a stop. Only vaguely am I aware of being lifted and moved out of the back of the van…. I continue to suck the dildo locked in front of me as I flex my thighs to ride the intruding dildo in my pussy…, all the while thinking I am on my way to an alternate dimension to rescue AmeriGal. My inner psyche is starting to regain control…, starting to show more resistance…. My eyes dart around as I try to take in my surroundings and situation.… I softly begin to struggle and pull against the tight bindings….
Daredoll-J_004.jpeg
Daredoll-J_004.jpeg (249.31 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Then, before I can really get my bearings, I'm shocked and distracted as a VR headset is placed over my eyes. I can see AmeriGal shackled and sexually teased and tormented…. I wriggle and struggle in my own tight bindings…. I continue to be skewered with the dildos in my mouth and pussy….

“You can even feel what she's going through, can't you?" the man who put me here asks. I can see AmeriGal mouth the word 'please' between moans as her bared breasts are played with at the same time as the hand inside her star-spangled suit fondles her lewdly. A smoky, taunting female voice says, “So you've found your colleague, DareDoll? Do you want to save her…, or to be her?” I can't help but moan softly as I hear the voice question me. Do I want to save her or be her…? The influence of the collar makes this a difficult and confusing question in my mind…, j..jealous?… Am I jealous?

“I can tell from those sapphire-hard nipples of hers,” comes a deep male voice, “she's here because she's jealous of the attention I'm giving AmeriGal. I know your devotion to your friend, and that you'll willingly trade places with her, rather than see her tormented, won't you? I can bring her so close, so close,” he adds, making her tense and spasm as his hand does something under her heroine suit. "But I'll never allow her a release."

It's like the people behind these voices somehow know I'm watching and listening, confusing my already befuddled mind. Even as I try to think straight, the last assertion is met by wild applause of an unseen audience. I moan again and nod at the thought of replacing her…, to save her…, to free her from the inescapable teasing and denial.… It's why I became a heroine…, isn't it? To…, to rescue those in trouble…, no matter what kind of trouble…, 'mmphmmm...mphmmm...mphmm..' sounds from my mouth <ssquuick......sssquickk......sssquick..> sounds from my pussy.

All these thoughts and sensations filling my mind in a jumble as I'm forced to suck and fuck.… Applause from the unseen crowd causes me to shiver in sudden exposure and embarrassment.… The dildo is pulled out of my mouth….

'Be her…, .to save her…,' I respond softly….

“Exactly,” the male voice says, “You can only do both. To save her you must take her place.”

“You need to try harder to power the transport. I can help with that,” a different voice says. I recognize this voice. It's the friendly man who set me up in this inter-dimensional transport.

“If you want to save AmeriGal, you'll have to work harder. The transport can only be made to work by the power of a woman. It will take 3 orgasms to get you there, so you can rescue AmeriGal by taking her place. Ignore those lecherous taunts from those watching you. Prove you're powerful enough to do this. For AmeriGal!”

AmeriGal is moaning in desperation, her eyes involuntarily squeezed shut now as the unknown man's hands continue to toy with her inside her tight costume, pulling away just before her body can release.
Daredoll-J_005.jpeg
Daredoll-J_005.jpeg (310.45 KiB) Viewed 816 times
I feel myself moving me into a new position, my head bent down, my ass pushed up, but I'm befuddled at how and why this is happening…, and still I suck as the dildo is reinserted into my mouth…. I feel the other dildo filling my tender tight pussy…. Little rubber bell-shaped suckers are attached to each of my nipples. I can feel them pressing against my nipples, then one is tugged taut, then loosened as the other is stretched at the same time. I groan into the dildo as they begin to tug and rub, each one causing my nipples to harden noticeably…. It's as if I'm being suckled or milked…, and the sensation sends a new wave of humiliation and arousal thru me. I wriggle and squirm more intensely only to feel a vibrating wand pressed solidly against me making me gasp as it combines with the dildo inside me to do fantastic things to me. I mumble in understanding and agreement with the assertions the voice makes.... 3 orgasms work harder…, to save AmeriGal and take her place…, to rescue her…, The wand is sending waves of pleasure thru me on top of the dildo filling me…. I feel my ass being fondled.

My mind struggles with the realization that this is all fake…, that I'm captured and being manipulated…, but then an orgasm shatters me…, and I lose my train of thought to figure out how to escape…, slipping back into a muddled subspace…, seeing AmeriGal in the VR visor being touched and fingered…. I suddenly moan louder as the vibrator is turned up…, instantly sending another orgasm thru me.…, 2 down…, 1 to go..........

I'm starting to feel disoriented as if I'm spinning. Must be the machine taking me between the dimensions. AmeriGal continues to be teased and tormented in my vision... I'm coming AmeriGal! But is any of this real? I'm unsure of everything at this point. Except for the fact my pussy is filled with a lunging dildo…, and that my clit is sensitive and throbbing as the wand works its insidious vibrations thru my sex. My nipples and boobs softly ache from tugging and pulling of the cups. I'm overwhelmed with sensations…, the 2 orgasms washed over me so easily…, and a 3rd is building…, n..need to...escape.....n..need to…, save her…, to replace her..., need to cum…, or…, er…, escape…, or…, what? where? ...unnghhh…, "mmpphmmggg!!"

I seem to be spinning even faster now, but the image of AmeriGal remains steady. It's hard to think. The machine must be working, bringing me closer to the new dimension and AmeriGal. As I become totally disoriented, the picture fuzzes over, and all that comes through clearly now is the gasps, and moans of AmeriGal, pleading now, but the tone of the pleading is for a different kind of release.

The static and spinning continue to affect me…, keeping me confused and off balance. The moans and pleading of my friend AmeriGal push me to 'try' harder as I suck and fuck the dildos.

I hear a my friend's voice again, “By taking her place you can prove the power and superiority of woman. You will triumph over the evil power of men by crushing their selfishness with your selfless sacrifice just as it is only your feminine strength that can power your travel between dimensions. A woman's submission is her greatest triumph. It is only through the unstoppable power of feminine submission that the world can be saved. With every orgasm freely given, you prove your power as a heroine. Submission to the will of man is what makes you a true heroine.”

“Another orgasm, and you will be in the dimension where you can rescue AmeriGal by taking her place and show yourself the most powerful heroine that Earth has ever known. When you arrive, you will triumph by submitting.”

The voice in my ears and in my mind…, power and superiority of women.…, triumph over evil men…, sacrifice…, submission is triumph.…, unstoppable feminine submission…, every orgasm proves my power…, s..submission to the will of man…, rescue AmeriGal.…, take her place…, show my power.…, triumph by submitting....

The words sink and sync deep into my psyche…, only a small kernel of defiance and resistance remains…, but it is so locked away due to the collar…, the overwhelming sensations…, the bondage…, the sucking and fucking…, the voice…, explaining it all…, defining it…, sinking so deep.....

And then my body shakes and wriggles as a 3rd orgasm shatters me..........

The spinning, my body trembling from the orgasm…. I give myself up to the sensations. I can't hold onto a thought. I just moan wantonly, my body still shimmying…, coated in a thin sheen of perspiration, as I hear his voice again, “No matter how selfish a man acts or how degrading he talks to you, it is you who win by willingly submitting. Just as Scherazade triumphed not just afterwards but for each of the thousand and one nights, your true victory and heroism shows in every surrender to a man's will, no matter how unreasonable or degrading. The more he tries to debase you, the more he flaunts his power over you, the more you demonstrate your superiority—the glory of feminine surrender. Every time he takes you sexually, you are winning, and the more you admit his power over you and beg for it, the greater your heroism.”

Your voice, your words filling me as I can't concentrate enough to think on my own. That voice, influencing me…, reprogramming me…, true victory in every surrender to a man's will…, no matter how degrading…, the more he debases me.…, flaunts his power…, the more…, superior I am…, the glory of surrender…, winning…, by being taken sexually…, degraded…, admit his power…, beg for it......

“DareDoll Sapphire, are you here to submit to obtain the release of your friend?” someone asks, even as the rubber suckers are roughly pulled free from my nipples.

“Aaaghhh…, y..yes…, I'm…, here to submit for the release of my friend AmeriGal!! To be heroic and powerful by submitting and surrendering....…”

“Then welcome, Heroine.”

The dildo is pulled out of me leaving me partially relieved and partially disappointed as I'm suddenly so empty…, remaining dizzy from the spinning, from 'traveling' to another dimension…, The restraints around my ankles and wrists are released, and I stumble and wobble as I'm lifted to my feet…. I'm guided to another location looking at some type of insidious contraption. My eyes squint and blink as the VR headset is removed.... I continue to focus on my expected task…, to rescue my friend AmeriGal by taking her place as a captive….

“Now take off your leotard. You can leave your belt and sexy boots on. If you need any help, let me know...,” the man says, reaching one arm around me to grab one of my breasts, “Slut!”

“Once you comply and I have you secured, AmeriGal will go free—after my colleague gives her what she asks for, what she's been begging for the last 2 hours.”

I look over at him trying to comprehend everything that has happened and is about to happen. Hearing him command me I begin to strip out of my outfit…, gasping as he grabs my boob and degrades me with 'Slut!' I nod meekly as I finish stripping out of my outfit....

As exposed as I am now, I'm still maintaining some form of confidence and dignity as my mask, boots, and belt are still on. I stand still as he wraps his arm around me and gropes my bare boobs...rubbing my already hard nipples ...keeping them aroused and sensitive.

“Now, super whore, we'll see how much that heroic super cunt of yours can take.”

His voice in my ear calling me 'super whore' causes me to shiver noticeably as he threatens to abuse my body.

Grunting as he forces me to my knees, I feel him shackle each ankle and then each wrist in this awkward and exposing position with my head down and butt up. Yelping as he smacks my exposed butt, I inevitably wriggle and squirm in the bindings…, the internal mental struggle continuing as I believe I'm doing the right and necessary thing to rescue my friend…, having accepted his story and manipulations…, and having been affected by the collar and the sexual torment inflicted upon me during the trip here…. The little kernel in my mind continues to scream and fight…, trying to convince myself this is all a trick…, all lies…, and that I should break free and take control of the situation…, but, alas, the rest of my mind and body are far too controlled and dominated....

He takes my love nest and sensitive button in one large hand, while taking a swaying, trembling breast in the other. “Now ask for your friend to be released Cunt. Remember to ask as a slave begging her Master for this favor, your Master who controls you completely now, who owns you totally, Little Slave,” he says, slapping my defenseless pussy.

My legs spread apart…, my pussy throbbing form the open palm smack…, sensing you stripping and kneeling behind me.…, I can anticipate what is about to happen. I whimper as you grab and hold me…, ordering me beg for my friend…, 'P..please…, release my friend AmeriGal…. This heroine…, Daredoll Sapphire…, this…, c., cunt begs for AmeriGal's release…, M..master…, you c..control me…, you…, own…, me….

I can't fully comprehend what is happening as my mind reels in confusion and submission…, and humiliation.

I hear the audience again although I can't see any of them since I'm facing this blank brick wall, or actually, more facing the floor with the way he's positioned me. There's a general buzz, and a few gasps as he takes a bullet vibrator and uses my belt to secure it against my clit where it starts buzzing. A few males in the audience are cheering on my captor...my master?…, my owner?

“I have to set AmeriGal free now due to your noble sacrifice of your cunt, your tits, yourself, DareBitch. But don't think that means I will go easy on you. You gave yourself to me willingly, and I own you now.”

“Take her! Take her!” a decidedly male contingent of the audience is chanting, and he obliges, slipping his prick slowly, ever so slowly, into my pussy as he leans over me, his chest brushing against my back as his hands reach around to take my naked breasts, working their grip on them up until he's assumed full control of my nipples, not squeezing them yet, just asserting his control over them and me. As he finally fully penetrates me, he increases his fingers' pressure on my nipples.

Just then, a woman's voice comes from the audience. “Make him take you. Force him to make you his slave, and you'll win…, for all of us. Conquer him by becoming his slave. You're our only hope DareDoll! For all women!”

His tempo pumping in and out of you increases even as the bullet vibrator seems to speed up.

“You're not even my slave now. You're my bitch. I've already got my collar around your neck. I'm going leash you and parade you naked and make you do tricks for me and for the audience.”

“Yes! Make him do it to you, and you'll win…, for all women!” There seemed to be a scuffle in the audience, and she heard multiple voices saying lowly,

“Shut her up.”

“Get her out of here.”

“Get her!”

“Cum and you win,” the female voice said before it became muffled and you can no longer hear it.

I moan and wriggle as he presses the bullet vibrator against me…, belting it in place…. I can hear the crowd, which causes me to flush in humiliation once again. But I can't spend too much time thinking about that as I feel him press his hard cock into me so slowly…, filling me…, stretching me…, violating me..., taking me. His hands on my nipples squeezing them to keep them erect and sensitive. I groan again as he starts to pump into me before making small grunty squeaky sounds with every thrust…. The combination of his cock and the vibing bullet…, and everything else that has happened up to now pushes me closer and closer to an orgasm. The woman's voice telling me I should cum.… Do I recognize that voice? I'm not sure before it is drowned out by other voices…, hearing you insult me…, not even a slave…, just your bitch…, to be kept collared and leashed and displayed…. How did I fall into this? I've saved AmeriGal, I think, but will I be able to save myself...?

He steadily speeds his pumping into me, then he takes both my breasts in one hand, mashing them together, rubbing my nipples together while his thumb toys with them. He gathers my lovely long blond mane in his other hand, and with a slow, unrelenting pressure forces my head back painfully.

“You can't even think of disobeying me now, can you little filly? I'll ride you as long as I want. This is how I make you turn,” he adds pulling my head to one side by his grip on my hair.

“Ride her Cowboy!” came a taunt from the crowd.

He starts shifting his body a little while still plowing my very wet pussy. I feel the bullet vibrator yanked distressingly tightly against my clit. My head is controlled by the painful grip on my hair, my nipples rubbing against each other as his thumb plays with both of them, his prick filling me, and now, that vibrator driven hard, so hard, against my sweet spot.

I'm being fucked relentlessly by this still unknown villain who has captured me…, played with my mind…, manipulated me…, humiliated me…, and is working on enslaving me…. I groan and struggle as his hands grope and squeeze my boobs.

“You can't even think of disobeying me now, can you little filly? I'll ride you as long as I want. This is how I make you turn,” he adds pulling my head to one side by his grip on my hair.

“Ride her Cowboy!” came a taunt from the crowd.

Hearing your, and others', statements sends my mind spinning 'can't think of disobeying..., little filly…, ride her'. I can see a flash in my mind of being an enslaved heroine ponygirl…. I'm suddenly snapped from that image to the here and now as the vibe presses against my clit…, his cock thrusting in and out sooo deep…, my nipples rubbed…, and his hand tugging my hair…, controlling my head…, as I remain so fully shackled to the floor…, until another orgasm shatters me......…

As I lose control and spasm underneath him from my orgasm, he slows his pumping into me, slow, long strokes now, pressing against the roof of my love canal so that I start to feel the vibrations on my clit all the way to the rock hard penis filling me even as he relents some on the pressure he's been putting on that vibrator.

Bent in such an awkward position…, his cock driving in and out of me in such long slow strokes…, continuing to fill me and stretch me…, hitting me soo very deep…, the vibrator torturing my clit relentlessly…. I can only mewl and moan as he takes me so thoroughly.

His hand leaves my breasts, letting them dangle, to start teaming with his other hand, wrapping my long blond mane into a ponytail.

"A horse is a noble creature, and is not demeaned by accepting the control over her of the man who tames her. She forms a bond with him, and they become one. She gives her power and strength to him, and he gives his wisdom and loving direction to her, pushing her to new heights and accepting the obligation to provide for his beloved filly, feeding her and caring for her. They exercise and train until they become more than a team. They become able to act as one, each better than they were without the other. Then he dismounts her and frees her from her gear as he brushes her carefully, so lovingly..., that she can emerge so proud of how her naked power and beauty are the envy of everyone who sees, her hooves raised high and wide, displaying her proud breasts as she high-steps with a dignity she has never known before."

Listening to your words…, the ideas you are putting in my head.....'tamed'... 'giving my power'..... 'caring for me'....training me.....hooves...displaying my body....my breasts......

As he's saying this, he takes a hand to each of my wrist restraints and forces them up until they are tight against my shoulders, my palms facing outwards. He reaches around me, and I hear the metallic clank of one of the ringbolts on the floor under me. He pulls it apart slightly--it must be held closed by some spring tension. Then he clamps it around my nipple! Even as I suck in breath from the sudden pain, he repeats the move with my other nipple.

Without even giving me time to take in my new situation, he takes my newly made ponytail in his left hand, and pulls it taut against my head.

"Now it's time for training and practice, my sweet Filly. Go!" he says, speeding up his pumping into me, pulling my head to one side to show me the direction I should gallop away in as if I could actually move. Then he begins to slap my ass in 'encouragement' as if I really were a horse.

"On DareFilly! Let's show them what you're made of! Nothing can stop you."

My wrists pulled up tight to my body…, putting me into a submissive ponygirl position…, clamping my nipples against the unrelenting steel rings bolted to the floor! ...I moan louder at the surge of pain...all while he strokes into me so deep…, mixing the pain and pleasure…, pulling my ponytail suddenly…, controlling me…, fucking me harder…, faster…, commanding me…, treating me like a sexual creature…, an enslaved ponygirl…, slapping my ass…, I instinctively (?)…, begin to bounce and thrust against his cock as if I am galloping…, with his cock plunging into me…. DareFilly rings in my mind as he fucks me harder in this motion..our bodies synced together as I fall ever deeper into this nightmare…, into this enslavement.… 'NNnnngggggggaaahhh!'

My cooperation, my submission into the role of a pony being ridden at a gallop seems to stimulate him even more. His pumping into me gets more insistent, until he yanks my head back even higher by my blond mane. “Whoah Filly!” he shouts as his push reaches its apex inside me, and his prick releases into me. He continues to pump into me until his load is completely spent, then lets my mane slip down over my shoulder as he leans over to rest on top of me, his slowly deflating cock still inside me. His chest is now resting on my back, his one hand caressing the back of my neck while the other has reached around me to hold my breasts possessively. “We did it,” he begins whispering in my ear, “We set a new course record. Thanks to my girl. I love my little filly,” he adds, gently squeezing my breasts, and pressing my body back against his broad chest.

I'm lost in a haze of suppressed powers…, humiliation…, submission…, and sexual subjugation…. I groan and whimper as he yanks my head back…, feeling him explode and spurt his sticky cum into me...making the violation complete.…, as he continues to treat me as a sexual creature…, a controlled ponygirl.…, my body betrays me and orgasms as he pumps and fills me with his spunk…, another shattering orgasm until finally I collapse forward in exhaustion and defeat…, my eyes closed as I gasp and pant…, hearing him talk to me so softly…, I shiver as this only confuses me more…, my mind so muddled from all that has taken place....

A week of training follows, a week of more rides and more sex, followed by gentle words and grooming as he blindfolds me and leads me slowly around the room 'to cool you off', followed by a session of brushing me down, smoothing my mane and caressing my whole body with a soft brush and his bare hands everywhere on my body, the only human touch I get to feel. With each session, he seems gentler as he praises my power and my beauty constantly, slowly becoming less cruel and more affectionate.

Day after day…, night after night…, the subjugation and enslavement continues…, regular pony rides…, regular raping of my body and mind…. The kernel of my heroic independence remains deep within my psyche…, locked away and overwhelmed by everything he is doing to me…, but never being completely lost…. The subtle changes over time from total dominance to more gentle…, sensual…, words and grooming has its desired effect of conditioning me to this new life of being an owned ponygirl heroine…. The repetitive caressing and touching…, at first disgusted me but then slowly, inevitably my body became needy for the attention…, especially after each long lonely night…, the praising of my 'power'…, my beauty…, over and over…, the conditioning sinking into my mind…, little by little I come to accept my life…, my place…, my purpose….

Kept naked except for the body harness…, the bridle firmly in my mouth…, the bondage holding my arms in place…, the hooves forcing me to step and prance as I walk…, dehumanizing me just enough to stay within this subspace…. I've become accustomed to being dressed and exposed this way…, the plug firmly strapped into my ass…, keeping me distracted…, violated…, aroused…, always so aroused…, my pussy dripping constantly....

Finally, one day, he blindfolds me and leads me out of the room, dressed in the full pony gear I've become accustomed to, a bridle and harness, boots and gloves that end in hooves, my wrists once again bound to my upper arms, near my shoulders with palms facing outwards, but otherwise completely naked except for the anal plug that spouts my pretty long tail.

He takes the reins in front of me and leads me…, out of the room? The room that has been my home, my cell for…, I don't even know how long. I start to hear street noises. Are we outside? As he stops me, I hear a car door open. Is he taking me somewhere? Not that to that inter-dimensional transport again? Please not that, I think, even though my body starts to quiver at the memory of what started this…, all those sensations coming back unbidden.

This time, he uses those very hands whose gentle touch I have learned to long for, maneuvering me into a normal car's seat. As I find myself seated, he carefully wraps my tail around my hip his fingers tenderly tickling my bare skin in the process as he smooths the tail, but the anal plug presses harder against my ass sending a jolt of violation and pleasure thru me.

He straps me in with the seat belt, making sure my tail wraps around my hip. The seatbelt has a small, rectangular silk pouch packed with ball bearings and motor that forces them in a circular motion over my clit. Small straps go around my upper thighs to secure it in place. The shoulder harness has little metal bell-shaped objects that extend from either side of the belt that crosses between my breasts. Those 'bells' encase my nipples with stiff bristles.

“Hope you're comfortable. Nothing's too good for my partner, my favorite, my girl.”

The ball bearings in the pouch rotating against my sex…, immediately pushing me to a high state of arousal…, causing me to wriggle and writhe in the seat…. The bells on my nipples bristling against my sensitive nubs…, everything keeping me in an overwhelming state of arousal and sensations…, as I remain docile and blind during the drive…, softly mewling when the bumps in the road increase the arousal at random moments….

Even as all these sensations assault my confused mind, he starts talking in that soothing version of his voice. “You have exceeded all my expectations. I've never had a partner like you. You have shown me what a true strong, proud woman can do. You have changed my life.”

Once we come to a stop, he undoes the seatbelt and shoulder harness and helps me out of the van but leaves my blindfold on, keeping me disoriented until I feel the tug on my lead, urging me forward. I'm so used to being led around now, I think nothing of it. I hear a door open and I'm led inside.

“Whoah,” he commands, putting a hand on my shoulder for emphasis. He brushes my cheek affectionately, saying, “It's the big moment. Time for you to show what a spectacular champion you are.”

I don't understand what he means. His hands brush my face as he reaches behind me to remove my blindfold. The lights are dim enough, so that my eyes don't have to adjust. I'm standing in front of a flight of metal stairs. “Ready to go?” he asks, and I nod in a traditional pony gesture, but it's the only way I can show assent. “The destination is on the third floor,” he says, releasing my lead, and tapping me on the ass to start me moving in the right direction. My hoofed boots make quite the solid clang on the metal stairs as I carefully begin the climb.

Dressed as I am, I can't help but wiggle my ass, bouncing my tail and mane as I work hard to keep my balance. I know he lusts after me, and I am actually enjoying the idea that I'm teasing him. Am I getting his prick hard? It's hard to smile with a bit between my teeth, but he could see it in my eyes if he weren't behind me. I love my power over him.
Daredoll-J_006.jpeg
Daredoll-J_006.jpeg (402.77 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Once we arrive at the third floor, he takes my lead again, taking me to a place with a wooden floor and heavy curtains draped from a very high ceiling—a stage? I can hear what must be a large audience occasionally clapping and cheering. What does he have planned for me?

“And now I'm told we have a final presentation for our guest of honor,” comes amplified sonorous tones from multiple speakers.

He looks back at me, running his hand gently along my cheek, taking me in from head to toe. He takes one hand to each of my nipples, pulling them to full attention and smiling at me and the results of his efforts. “This is your big moment,” he adds, his hand drifting down to draw his fingers slowly up my exposed snatch, and immediately leading me out onto the brightly lit stage, where the huge audience's eyes are fixed on me. He is leading me to the podium where—AmeriGal is standing!
Daredoll-J_007.jpeg
Daredoll-J_007.jpeg (431.23 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Both the audience and AmeriGal seem stunned as my master says, “I'm happy to present you, AmeriGal, with the bravest heroine of all, one who heroically sacrificed her freedom to secure yours. DareMare is now yours! Take good care of her.”

He puts my lead in the stupefied AmeriGal's hand and disappears, leaving me and AmeriGal staring at each other, she in her sexy heroine outfit, me naked except for my pony bridle, bit, and hooves.

Oh fuck…, he's just handed me over to AmeriGal who was never really in any danger was she? It was...all a trick? a deception? And now…, now I'm a completely broken and trained ponygirl….

Scattered applause stirs in the audience.

Rewriting this RP exclusively from DareDoll's point of view necessarily left a few things out that she couldn't possibly know about her situation. If you're the type who really has to know, here's a spoiler.

Spoiler: Notes from outside DareDoll's POV.
Spoiler
The inter-dimensional transporter was mounted on a large turntable, as you might see from some of the images. DD's captor controlled the speed, increasing it to make her feel more transported and disoriented. Also, the 'audience' in the dungeon was just a recording controlled by DD's captor.