Reintroduction - heroine looking for misadventure

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
wonder fox
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello again!

I'm a long time member but haven't put a call out for new roleplay friends in a long time and wanted to see if there was anybody new who would be interested in playing.

I live in the UK but can make it work with most time zones, I have friends I already play with in various parts of the world. I grew up watching reruns of programmes and films like Wonder Woman, Land of the Giants, Barbarella and Star Crash. For the longest time I've really been into heroines/superheroines, pantyhose fetish and damsels in distress.

I love to play as a hosed heroine, caught/overwhelmed and then made to suffer in a variety of creative tortures/perils. Although there are some sexier elements, the main thrust of my roleplays are as me as a scared and helpless heroine caught by a sadistic villain or villains, made to suffer for their pleasure. It often doesn't end well for me too. If you are more of a fan of forced fantasy etc , I'm probably not for you.

My favourite heroine is Wonder Woman but I also play Wonder Girl (the tv version) and I have a deep affinity with Black Widow (will tell you more if we speak).

Sadly I'm not on discord and tend to play on Skype. If this is sounds of interest, please message me here or on my Skype account wonderfox03 .

Hope to hear from you , Victoria :lynda1:
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Always ready.

Email or PM me if you want to get restarted.
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

welcome to the forum.
wonder fox
Neophyte
Neophyte

djmistaoz wrote:
10 months ago
welcome to the forum.
thank you :)
Androidgante96
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Not in the same area but would like to do some role play or share any peril ideas. :ww1:
Heroineaddicted
Sargeant
Sargeant

Welcome back
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
CIA
Henchman
Henchman

Got any photos or videos of yourself?
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Welcome back. Please email me. Obviously, with my Wonder Woman customs, I would love to play. :ww1: