Playing with a kindly AI

General discussions about superheroines!
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks, what AI are you using?
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

infogeek247 wrote:
10 months ago
Thanks, what AI are you using?
Stable Diffusion. I followed the video from Mr.X's post in this same thread.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just proves the saying "nothing good is ever easy".

BTW in the past people had the same view about 3D. "Oh just throw characters into a scene and press the button".
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago

BTW in the past people had the same view about 3D. "Oh just throw characters into a scene and press the button".
There are huge similarities between AI art and the DAZ/Poser world. A lot of elitism and "that's not really art and should be banned" types. It's a shame.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bladebur wrote:
10 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago

There are huge similarities between AI art and the DAZ/Poser world. A lot of elitism and "that's not really art and should be banned" types. It's a shame.
I don't consider what I do art however I also don't think its just about putting characters in scenes and moving some limbs.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
I don't consider what I do art however I also don't think its just about putting characters in scenes and moving some limbs.
I'm not an artist, but I'm pretty sure what you do is 100% art.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Here is another AI image, this time featuring my original character Thunder Girl.
Attachments
TG3.png
TG3.png (1002.74 KiB) Viewed 2758 times
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Another AI image, this time with a friend's OC superheroine pair. Multiple characters are a pain, so I tend to put them in boxes behind glass panels ^^
Attachments
PowerPair.png
PowerPair.png (3.98 MiB) Viewed 2712 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

From pixiv Fanbox
https://www.fanbox.cc/@official-en/posts/5934381
Preserving the Concept of FANBOX

FANBOX was created with the goal of helping creators improve their creative activities through continuous support from their fans.

We encourage creators to share not only their works, but also their creative process, thoughts, and more, in order to build a community with their fans.

However, in the current state of FANBOX, we have seen a growing trend of using AI only to create and profit from content produced much faster than was traditionally possible. This deviates from the original intentions of our service as a place for creators to thrive, and we have come to the conclusion that we cannot ignore this situation.

As a result, we have decided that we will prohibit AI-generated work on FANBOX for the time being.

Details regarding the effective date of the revised Terms of Use and Guidelines, as well as the definition of AI-generated work on FANBOX, will be announced at a later date. After the effective date, we will take action against posts that use AI-generated content, including issuing warnings, making them private, and suspending creator accounts. Posts and creator accounts that already exist will be subject to the same restrictions.
So it appears vendors are starting to avoid AI. I don't blame them. If I were a customer I'd be disappointed all I get are inconsistent pin ups that took a few minutes to render as long as someone got the prompt right. Now if the vendor is repainting, posing and doing imig2img and displacement maps then that maybe considered work. But firing off 30 renders from a prompt you got off civicAI then selling that is probably going to dry up pretty quick.

Also DLSite is now filtering on AI works. Yeah again they look great... for pin ups. But then not much else. So anyone thinking they can just fire off a bunch of AI pics than sell them, that time has probably already dried up.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bladebur wrote:
10 months ago
Another AI image, this time with a friend's OC superheroine pair. Multiple characters are a pain, so I tend to put them in boxes behind glass panels ^^
Fantastic!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Watch the video. Pretty cool tool.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
So it appears vendors are starting to avoid AI. I don't blame them. If I were a customer I'd be disappointed all I get are inconsistent pin ups that took a few minutes to render as long as someone got the prompt right. Now if the vendor is repainting, posing and doing imig2img and displacement maps then that maybe considered work. But firing off 30 renders from a prompt you got off civicAI then selling that is probably going to dry up pretty quick.

Also DLSite is now filtering on AI works. Yeah again they look great... for pin ups. But then not much else. So anyone thinking they can just fire off a bunch of AI pics than sell them, that time has probably already dried up.
I see this problem in DeviantArt too, with AI stuff flooding the site. It's all about people finding a cool prompt and then uploading 150 variant images to the site. I mean, some people used to do this with 3D (rendering and uploading 20 different camera angles for the same scene) and it could get pretty annoying, but now it looks way worse, it's making the watch feed nearly useless.

It will probably get better with time as the novelty factor wears off, I hope.

About Pixiv, I think they are overreacting and their announcement reads like insanity, but then again, I guess the problem I see in DeviantArt must be 50 times worse in the anime world. I mean, about 95% of the models and stuff you can download has been training to produce anime waifus. It's the world we live in (one where the western comics industry committed suicide, regrettably).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bladebur wrote:
10 months ago
About Pixiv, I think they are overreacting and their announcement reads like insanity, but then again, I guess the problem I see in DeviantArt must be 50 times worse in the anime world. I mean, about 95% of the models and stuff you can download has been training to produce anime waifus. It's the world we live in (one where the western comics industry committed suicide, regrettably).
I don't think pixiv are over reacting. They probably don't want dozens of vendors spamming with this stuff and making a $1 or 2. Like they said, they don't know what to really do but my guess is they don't want to be flooded.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
Bladebur wrote:
10 months ago
I don't think pixiv are over reacting. They probably don't want dozens of vendors spamming with this stuff and making a $1 or 2. Like they said, they don't know what to really do but my guess is they don't want to be flooded.
Well, I don't know, they talk about building a watch brigade to monitor authors and ban anyone who "causes problems" and protect people who felt emotionally distressed because they saw others copying their style (regardless of using an AI or not). It sounds pretty insane to me, but then again, it may be a culture thing, or they may be throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

For this image, I tried the workflow of making a crude 3D scene with the blades and a model and export a depth map, but I had no luck with the ControlNet's depth mode. It was killing all the details and getting terrible results (I don't want to create a complex 3D scene with all the models, textures, etc, that's the hard work the AI needs to do for me).

What ended up working was exporting a lineart drawing using Blender's Freestyle mode, and then using ControlNet's scribble thing. That did create something which had an usable background and lighting and followed the perspective and composition. It was still far from the final image but it was a base I could work with.

I wish I could draw. People with actual art skills could be having the day with this thing. Its ability to give form to a line drawing is no joke.
Attachments
Blender.png
Blender.png (2.66 MiB) Viewed 2533 times
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

I've been very happy with my results from starryai:

Image Image Image

I started with these.

Image Image Image

Used the 100% Start Image Strength. With prompts like: Create a photo of young Lynda Carter posing as Wonder Woman. Create a photo of (Erica Campbell, Lucy Pinder, Veronica Zemanova, Tessa Fowler) posing as Wonder Woman.

I've started adding some basic photoshop elements before I send it to the AI and it seems to work really well. Though they always turn Lynda Carter's Tiara into Gal Godot's. But I'm still using the free version.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

A test I did with the Am I Real model.
Attachments
TG2_ed.png
TG2_ed.png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2425 times
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

For those wanting to play around for free themselves unstablediffusion have launched their beta. Basically a NSFW focussed very easy to use stable diffusion tool and all online so no install required :)

https://www.unstability.ai/

3D art, anime, photo realism all available and super easy to use. Generated the below with a really simple prompt of a sweaty sexy superheroine.

Probs won't give as great and detailed results as what some of the previous posters have put up with in drawing or whatever but for a casual NSFW play around its great.
1-original.png
1-original.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2331 times
0-original (2).png
0-original (2).png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2331 times
0-original (1).png
0-original (1).png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2331 times
0-original.png
0-original.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2331 times
IMAGE#f1144b9d-f665-4735-9cd9-1eee48803a20.png
IMAGE#f1144b9d-f665-4735-9cd9-1eee48803a20.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2331 times
IMAGE#c5f78322-10c1-4d13-a23f-2cfafcceb87a.png
IMAGE#c5f78322-10c1-4d13-a23f-2cfafcceb87a.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2331 times
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

IS this an App or a website? How do you make these? I want to do some too
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You can now apply someone's face onto a video. Its not perfect but this setup is real easy to use. DanO showed me one he was doing with Lynda Carter's face on one of the vendor wonder woman videos. In some cases its dead on.
CIA
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
DanO showed me one he was doing with Lynda Carter's face on one of the vendor wonder woman videos. In some cases its dead on.
More importantly, please share a link to DanO's videos!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CIA wrote:
9 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
DanO showed me one he was doing with Lynda Carter's face on one of the vendor wonder woman videos. In some cases its dead on.
More importantly, please share a link to DanO's videos!
He privately shared it cause the sample he modified was a vendor's video.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

vlcsnap-2023-06-07-14h58m20s423.png
vlcsnap-2023-06-07-14h58m20s423.png (248.22 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
This is an example from one opf Blue's Videos replacing Emma with Lynda Carter's face.
wonderoutput03b.gif
wonderoutput03b.gif (15.83 MiB) Viewed 1980 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow! That’s some impressive technology! Definitely hope to see more of it in the near future!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
CIA
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
This is an example from one opf Blue's Videos replacing Emma with Lynda Carter's face.
wonderoutput03b.gif
Keep 'em coming X! You sir are a genius!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CIA wrote:
9 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
wonderoutput03b.gif
DanO did these, not me.
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Erica and the Amazons2.jpg
Erica and the Amazons2.jpg (315.69 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
CIA wrote:
9 months ago
Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
wonderoutput03b.gif
DanO did these, not me.
Is DanO selling these or sharing them? I’m definitely interested in seeing more.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sugarcoater wrote:
9 months ago

Is DanO selling these or sharing them? I’m definitely interested in seeing more.
Try is site. WWW.Superheroinecentral.com
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
9 months ago
sugarcoater wrote:
9 months ago

Try is site. WWW.Superheroinecentral.com
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I could not find the Bluestone alterations. Guessing perhaps it's because the experimentation is just for practice and not for sales as the property is not DanO's. Nonetheless, does DanO have other videos where he has altered the faces? Love seeing Lynda Carter in that role, and now I'm thinking how DanO could perhaps use other models to enhance his previous videos...

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

well that's another vendor's product and he can't post that in some member's area.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is there a place where we can see more such manipulations? Sorry for all the questions, and thank you again for taking the time to respond Mr. X.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!