Making the Villain or Villainess earn it

General discussions about superheroines!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So as not to start a conflict, I will put my question on non consensual sex on a new thread

On the non consensual sex scenes, how many people want to see the evil doorer have to earn (for lack of a better term) it?

Too often I see supposed heroines overpowered easily or just be dumb and captured
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I see the appeal, I think sometimes people just want a quick knock out or hypnosis for fetish or power fantasy reasons, but it can definitely be entertaining to see a superheroine and villain have an outright brawl to see who comes out on top. I think a lot of Giga videos are good with that, making the heroine face a gauntlet of villains to weaken them or wear them down.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

To me, the Batgirl 1960's take downs are the best, the Dressing room gassing ending up on the buzzsaw, the snatch and grab from her bike in the Cat's whiskers, the Caviar dunk, Shame's rope work and pretty much all except the albino ray and some others are weak but seeing her taken by force to me is purrrrfect!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
10 months ago
To me, the Batgirl 1960's take downs are the best, the Dressing room gassing ending up on the buzzsaw, the snatch and grab from her bike in the Cat's whiskers, the Caviar dunk, Shame's rope work and pretty much all except the albino ray and some others are weak but seeing her taken by force to me is purrrrfect!
For me the best one is the one when she is beating all the cossacks by herself until Olga throws come cavier on the floor to make her trip.

Although I do like Lady Prudence capturing her with the paralyzing fog, that would be a great story for our genre
SHL
Producer
Producer

Dazzle1 wrote:
10 months ago
So as not to start a conflict, I will put my question on non consensual sex on a new thread

On the non consensual sex scenes, how many people want to see the evil doorer have to earn (for lack of a better term) it?

Too often I see supposed heroines overpowered easily or just be dumb and captured
How often have you seen examples of a bad guy having to earn it? Or in your opinion does that not happen at all
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:
10 months ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
10 months ago

How often have you seen examples of a bad guy having to earn it? Or in your opinion does that not happen at all
As an example most of Christna Carter's Catwoman videos she does not take down BatGirl without an effort
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I do like when the heroine is beaten down though when its a Darkseid level beating it becomes impractical. That's why Wonder Woman is no longer appealing to me anymore. She's fighting cosmic entities, not exactly going to wait around for a black jack over the head.

I loved the Black Scorpion movie where Joan Severance is clobbered by 3 "aerobic" women and left smashed over a glass case. But for producers its kind of impractical to do the beat downs to get to a money shot.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
I do like when the heroine is beaten down though when its a Darkseid level beating it becomes impractical. That's why Wonder Woman is no longer appealing to me anymore. She's fighting cosmic entities, not exactly going to wait around for a black jack over the head.

I loved the Black Scorpion movie where Joan Severance is clobbered by 3 "aerobic" women and left smashed over a glass case. But for producers its kind of impractical to do the beat downs to get to a money shot.
Don't mind the beat downs but they have to make sense

The fat guy with the ski mask beating up a toned woman, not so much
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

I like to see the competent heroine before the fall. A good example of what I think you are talking about could be Bitch Squad. It was released several years ago by SHF. Had three female villains taking on a superheroine. Ryes' UK videos videos have plenty of that. Phantasms was amazing for the way the villainess taunted Supergirl. That was a lot of fun.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I agree the villain should have to "earn it," but videos have extremely limited time to get the job done. That's why I prefer written stories to video. I try to show my heroines being strong and heroic, winning, before the bad guys get the drop on her, or she is just outclassed. Also, I always loved how in Mr. X stories the heroines would get captured, then escape to fight again. And maybe again. They never gave up, and kept coming back. I just call it plot. The heroine goes on a roller coaster adventure that very well might not turn out so well for her in the end.