The Superiors (Indiegogo crowdfund / Clint Hilinski 2023)

shevek
Producer
Producer

Just found out about this book, I don't know how I missed it.
From the creator of the very sexy Blue Bombshell comes another great superhero action book:
THE SUPERIORS by Clint Hilinski, who has worked for DC, Devil's Due, Image, IDW and Avatar (specifically Brian Pulido's Belladonna).

The campaign only has a couple weeks left to its regular run but never fear - unlike with Kickstarter, the Indiegogo campaigns automatically
go into "In Demand" (online store) mode after the campaign period is over.

As with far too many campaigns these days, the project is "shadowbanned" on the IGG platform
(which means it can't be found using their internal search) so here's the link:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-superiors#/

Clint's description:
The SUPERIORS is a classic Superhero story, good versus evil! The hero against his evil counterpart from an alternate universe! This is my homage to the classic Superhero team books of the 70s, 80s and 90s. The comics I loved growing up! The Avengers, The Justice League of America! Classic comics drawn by my favorite artists, John Byrne and George Perez! The SUPERIORS is set with the Multiverse as it's backdrop, so while these characters may remind you of the heroes you remember from the past, just remember that they are far SUPERIOR!

Back it if you enjoy sexy superhero books from that classic time period. Here are some of the covers you can select below. Many of them feature the main female character who is the "Wonder Woman" of Clint's Trinity: Venus, along with Titan (his Superman) and Shadow Knight (his Batman).
As you can see, there's also another very sexy superheroine whose name I don't know but she looks a lot like She-Cat from Fem Force.
Both superheroine costumes are skimpy and tight, the way we like them.

And of course, there's the obligatory Silver Age homage to The Flash with a pretty obvious character insert of the popular comics Youtuber, Yellow Flash. It's pretty funny (don't bust a nut, please. It's just a joke).

I backed the variant with the third cover down, because it had the two heroines looking super hot on the front.
If this kind of classic presentation is your speed, jump on!
fhntigmcn1vdqiom2vvx.jpg
fhntigmcn1vdqiom2vvx.jpg (371.54 KiB) Viewed 917 times
fi6mdfpsajdz9oxsfl9y.jpg
fi6mdfpsajdz9oxsfl9y.jpg (424.5 KiB) Viewed 917 times
iurgagvifxxucdjhervi.jpg
iurgagvifxxucdjhervi.jpg (309.99 KiB) Viewed 917 times
gnmecbmz8j8kczqjhpqd.jpg
gnmecbmz8j8kczqjhpqd.jpg (263.07 KiB) Viewed 917 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Got The Superiors #1 in the mail today from Clint Hilinski!
It was designated to be delivered in December 2023 but I got it two months early. That's good business on his part.

If you're wondering if the interior art is as good as the cover, no worries: it is!
It's chock full of superhero crowd scenes (a la George Perez) and the female characters are all drawn super-hot and shapely (Venus, Cosmic Girl, etc.)
The action is continuous: Bronze Age style storytelling which never stops. This book isn't an 'adult' book, anyone can read it.

My only complaint in the book is that since the story is mainly about the Superman analogue Titan, and how there are lots of alternate versions of him in other dimensions, we don't get a whole lot of "screen time" for the female characters. But the heroines are definitely there, and there's a lot of them in panel after panel!=.

So, based on the quality of The Superiors and Blue Bombshell, I've backed Clint's latest campaign, Maidens of Mayhem.
All three stories in that book will be centered around the very sexy female characters, and there's plenty of adult content.
It would be great to see support coming from the SHIP/adult superheroine scene which really support and enjoys this kind of content.
in addition to the regular support that Clint receives from the indie-upstart CG crowd.

So check out Maidens of Mayhem (there's a separate thread in the Comics forum about it) and back it today if it's up your alley!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/maid ... 18710954#/