New member Vega Taxeca

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hi,

newly joined member here.
I had already been lurking and readig stories for quite a while. Finally, I thought it was time to join,
so I'd be able to leave some well deserved kudos.

Kind Regards,
Vega
Damselbinder

VegaTaxeca wrote:
1 year ago
Hi,

I had already been lurking and readig stories for quite a while. Finally, I thought it was time to join,

Kind Regards,
Vega
Heya
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Good day sir!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thanks for the welcoming messages. :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome have a great time here. If you do have any questions just ask myself or DrDominator9.
You can post here or message either of us.
But preferably him lol.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you! Well noted. :)
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

As mentioned in my first post, I love to read stories. My main interest is in stories about superheroines somehow domintated/seduced/tricked/defeated by a beautiful villainess. Preferably, without any men coming in the way.

Unfortunately, there are not that many stories of that kind out there. Or at least not as many as I'd like to read. :)
Therefore, I even tried my hand at it, to try writing those stories I would like to read.

If anybody else out there is interested, I would post some of my old stories. Though I have to give a warning, I am not as good as writing as I'd like and seen here from others. Also I should mention, that I am not as well versed in comic book lore as most others here. Mainly, I got my information from movies and tv shows I watched.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Post away. I'm sure you'll draw interest here from a diverse crowd...hopefully with helpful comments to guide and encourage you. Good luck!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you for your encouraging words.
I will clean up one of my stories later (a WW story) and post it.

Edit:
Okay, I have posted it in the Superheroine story section. I think it should fit in this section. Some of the others might need to be posted in the dungeon, but I will wait with them.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=36989
Last edited by VegaTaxeca 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

VegaTaxeca wrote:
1 year ago
Hi,

Kind Regards,
Vega
Hi and welcome to the forum!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you! :)
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

VegaTaxeca wrote:
1 year ago
As mentioned in my first post, I love to read stories. My main interest is in stories about superheroines somehow domintated/seduced/tricked/defeated by a beautiful villainess. Preferably, without any men coming in the way.

Unfortunately, there are not that many stories of that kind out there. Or at least not as many as I'd like to read. :)
Therefore, I even tried my hand at it, to try writing those stories I would like to read.

If anybody else out there is interested, I would post some of my old stories. Though I have to give a warning, I am not as good as writing as I'd like and seen here from others. Also I should mention, that I am not as well versed in comic book lore as most others here. Mainly, I got my information from movies and tv shows I watched.
Very nice interests!
You'll love most of my stories.
I just finished Queen's Blade: Wonder Woman Vs. Ivy.
I used the setting of Queen's Blade and aspects of Soulcalibur game into the story.
Ivy defeats Wonder Woman in the most humiliating way possible and decides to enslave her at the spot with a whipping.

Also, from the way you like tricked and seduced, you will also like my Wonder Woman Vs. Evil-Lyn: Blackmailed Into Seduction.
I know, weird pairing, but it was voted as a story of the month.

And, I can really use all the financial help I can get, so I've been writing a lot lately to earn my keep.
Thank you for reading my stories in the past! :)
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

My next story is up:
Wonder Woman and the Island of Women

To be on the safe side, I have posted this in the dungeon section. It is different than my first one, in that it goes much further. If I remember correctly, this was actually the first Wonder Woman story I completed.

Originally I wanted to wait a week after posting my first story, but then realized I won't have mich time tomorrow. So there you are. :)

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37009
Last edited by VegaTaxeca 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another story in the dungeon section is up:
Wonder Woman - In the Hands of her Savior

This story shows, that I tend to play around with the exact mythology I use for the superheroine as well as her enemies. This one is a bit shorter, similar to the first one.

Please enjoy. :)

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37036
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another Monday, another story is up in the dungeon section:
Wonder Woman and the Prostitutes

This is the longest story I have posted so far. This has a bit more violence than the other stories, hence it is in the dungeons section. Though I would consider the violence still comparatively tame.

I hope you enjoy it. :)

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37053
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

And again, it is story Monday. :)

I have posted the WW story "Goddess Reborn" in the dungeon section.

One character of that story actually origintes from the tv show Xena: Warrior Princess. Since many readers might not know this show, I have added a short author's note at the end with information about this character (especially why she is where she is, when we encounter her in the story).

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37084

Xena: Warrior Princess was the first tv show, that got to me. I actually have written more stories about Xena than about WW. If people are interested, I could post some of them here as well. Although it is not strictly speaking a show about superheroines, they are getting quite close, battling Gods, monsters and warlords. And the show even got a comic book series for a while. Of, course, it did not hurt that not only the two main stars were beautiful gals, but many of their allies and opponents were as well. ;)
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another Monday, another story. :)

The story Wonder Woman: Being Pulled into the Business is my longest story so far. It is, as the name implies, another Wonder Woman story. Again, I have posted it in the dungeon section.

I have re-used some character names, but they are different characters from the other stories.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37103
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Okay, this time I am a bit later, but my weekend was very busy. :)

I have posted the story "Wonder Woman: The Beauty Parlor or That's What Friends are for" in the dungeon section.
Unfortunately, this is the last of my finished Wonder Woman stories.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37139

If there is interest, I could next post some Xena stories. I am aware, Xena is not strictly a comic superheroine, but they did some pretty heroic stuff, like fighting Gods and monsters. And there have been some comics actually, based on the tv show.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Feel free to post Xena stories. I'm sure quite a few members have a soft spot for her in their hearts.

VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thanks for the quick feedback. :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
Feel free to post Xena stories. I'm sure quite a few members have a soft spot for her in their hearts.
And a hard spot for her lower down

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

tallyho wrote:
10 months ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
I was going to say that but thought it was too easy, too obvious, too crude. So naturally, you took the opening.

:giggle:

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
tallyho wrote:
10 months ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
I was going to say that but thought it was too easy, too obvious, too crude. So naturally, you took the opening.

:giggle:
Tallyho for the win!

VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Glad to see some love for Xena. :)
magical19122
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

VegaTaxeca wrote:
10 months ago
I love Xena too..she's one of my IDOLS!
shevek
Producer
Producer

VegaTaxeca wrote:
10 months ago
No surprise. She is in the top 10 of superheroines, or should be.
There are not just some comics...there are a LOT of Xena comics, well over 120 issues between Topps, Dark Horse, and long-running Dynamite.
She has always been drawn sexy and looking like Lucy Lawless. One of the very few characters nobody's been able to flip or change because
Lucy Lawless is alive and well and would have something to say about it!

"Devana the Huntress" is our Slavic version of Xena, wearing a modified warrior princess costume. I hope it's a fitting enough tribute.
devana shakes her fist in defiance.jpg
devana shakes her fist in defiance.jpg (223.32 KiB) Viewed 9530 times
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yeah, so many beautiful heroines and villainesses. ;)

As promised, I have posted a Xena story in the superheroine stories section. I believe that this story does not need to go into the dungeon, but of course it can be moved if others disagree.
I started writing Xena stories long before my first Wonder Woman story. Therefore, in general my Xena stories are older than the WW stories, though there is a certain overlap. That might say something about the quality, assuming I am able to learn from what I am doing. :hmmm:
This story is comparably short, but that is also somehow connected with the paragraph above. I had to teach myself to write longer stories first, including the use of slowburn. :)
The main reason I chose this story first, is that it is not directly connected to any Xena episode. This should make it easier to understand the background. This aspect will change with other stories I have.

I hope you enjoy. :)

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37151
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

VegaTaxeca wrote:
1 year ago

Most of my stories are lesbian villains
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you, good to know. :)

Also a good reminder, that I hadn't posted yet on the Pirate Princess, despite seeing it. ;)
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Okay, another Monday, another Xena story. :)

In the superheroine stories section, I have posted the story "Xena - Bard, Amazon ... Prostitutes".

It takes place roughly between season 2 and season 3. Knowing certain events from season 2 probably would make it easier to understand this story, but it is not completely necessary. This story is a bit longer than the last, but still no comparison to my longer WW stories.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37173
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for sharing, as always, VegaTaxeca.

VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

You are welcome, DrDominator9. :)
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today's Xena story is rather short. It is meant as a missing scene for the season 2 episode "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". Imho it does not contradict the canon of the show and therefore could have happened like this (though for obvious naughty reasons not be shown on the show). It will be difficult to understand the detailed background, if you have not watched this episode, but hopefully the action can still provide some fun. :)

I have posted the new story in the superheroine stories lounge.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37187
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome. I have already a couple of your stories and they are amazing.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you for your very kind words. :)
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

And another story has been posted. This one is called "Xena - The Deal" and has been posted in the dungeon section to be on the safe side.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37216

This one could be set in an alternative ending of season 3. At the end I have added an author's note, to give some background for one of the characters to help those readers who have not watched the show regularly.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today I have added another Xena story in the dungeons section. It is called “Xena – The Batwing Charme”. It was actually named after and inspired by an item I saw in the web series “Carmilla”. 😊
The setting is an alternative ending to the season 2 episode “Ulysses”, but otherwise the story should be easy to grasp (though knowledge of ancient Greek mythology does not hurt 😊 ).

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37237
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

In the superheroine story section, I have added another Xena story: "Xena - Intimate Stranger - A Different Kind of Surprise".
I think this is one of my oldest stories. It takes place in a slightly alternate version of the season 2 episode "Intimate Stranger". I added an author's note, to explain a bit deeper the background of that episode.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37257
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Time for another story. I have added the Xena story "Xena - Bondage Surprise" to the superheroine story sextion.

It does not really fit into the Xena canon. I would probably set it in an alternative season 3 without the rift.

Please enjoy! :)

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37275
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for your skill, productivity and continued contributions to our community. It means a lot.

:yahoo:

VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you for your friendly words. It is appreciated. :)
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

And it's Monday again. Today's story is called "Xena - Wind beneath my Skirt". You can find it in the superheroine stories section.

It is again an older story and probably one of my crazier story ideas. ;)

It might be difficult to understand the background, if you did not watch the episode it is based on (A Necessary Evil).

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37296
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today I have added another Xena story in the Superheroine stories section. It is called "Forgiven - Aphrodite to the Rescue".

It starts directly during the season 3 episode "Forgiven" (hence the title :) ), but then quickly veers away from canon. It might be confusing, if you do not know this episode, but hopefully is still enjoyable to read. The one thing you might need to know is that early in the episode, Gabrielle is attacked out of nowhere by a young woman (whose name we later learn is Tara).

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37315
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Monday is currently Xena time. :)
I have added a new story to the superheroine story sextion, called "Xena - The Amazon Way".

This story takes place during the season two episode "The Quest", directly after Velasca got the Dagger of Helios from Autolycus, but then deviates in a different direction. The starting situation is probably difficult to grasp for somebody who does not know the show, but then it is hopefully possible to follow and enjoy it.

Please have fun reading! :)

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37342
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Sorry, I am a bit late this week. But I have added a new story to the Heroine's Dungeon section, called "Xena: A Necessary Evil - The Uncensored Version".

It starts in the middle of the season 2 episode "A Necessary Evil" and therefore obviously contains spoilers for that episode. If you have not watched it, some references might be confusing. Hopefully, the main part of the story is still fun.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37372
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Okay, we are back to schedule. :)

Tonight I have posted a Xena story called "Sold as a Harem Girl" in the Heroine Dungeon section. It is not connected to any official episode, therefore it should be easy to understand, even if you have not watched the show. It is one of my younger (and longer) Xena stories. I hope you like it.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37383
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Today I have added a new Xena story to the Heroine Dungeon, called Callisto's Boots. Xena plays a more prominent role as in my other Xena stories.
This story takes place after the season1 ep "Callisto" and starts with Callisto in prison. From there it veers away from canon.

Please enjoy!

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37413
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another week - another story. :)

Today I have posted a Xena story in the Heroine Dungeon Section. It is called "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - And How They Get It". Obviously it is connected to the season 2 episode "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". It starts close to the end of said episode and presents an alternative ending. It might be confusing to read without knowing that episode, but hopefully it can present some fun anyway.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37437
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Okay, my latest Xena story is called "A Family Affair - Sisterly Bonding".
It is based on the season 4 episode "A Family Affair" and looks at what might have happended before Xena arrived at the home of Gabrielle's family, with Hope causing havoc. Since it is based on a certain episode, it would onviously help to know it, but I believe you could still enjoy most parts without that information.
I have placed the story in the Heroine Dungeon section, since it contains a hint of incest.

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=37467