Spectrina and Arogya: The Missing Two Hours (Heroineburgh)

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Still a long way from our next shoot, although we'll be doing some mini-Cons in the next couple weekends.
But meanwhile, I thought I'd try another shot at a Heroineburgh pictorial story.

This one expands on the plot from the beginning of Episode 15 where Spectrina and Arogya meet to make a plan for collecting the stray dark-energy meteorites which are scattered around the city.
The basic premise is: what if the two heroines didn't leave the lab immediately to collect the meteorites and bring them to Dr. Balakrishnan's store? (where the unexpected origin of Kaliyuga the Destroyer happened)
What if they stuck around the lab for a couple more hours afterwards...doing something else first?
Hence, here is the story called "The Missing Two Hours."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all began with Dr. Katrina Spector sitting impatiently in her civilian persona in a less-than-comfortable chair in the police station.

She was wearing her favorite Skittles jacket because she loved rainbow-colored things so much...one of the reasons that the epigenetic change brought on by the dark-energy explosion above the city transformed her into Spectrina all those months ago. The other reason, of course, was that she was a brilliant physicist who specialized in spectrometry - the measuring of electromagnetic wavelengths - and so her heroine persona was more than fitting.

No matter...Katrina had supposedly been summoned to the police station by Captain Margaret Moyers, the liaison to the Pittsburgh Heroine League. But "Peggy" was nowhere to be found...and then, suddenly, a square-jawed man sat in Peggy's chair instead. He was quite handsome, and since Katrina swung both ways, she could very much appreciate the pleasing sight.

"Sorry to keep you waiting a bit, Dr. Spector," apologized the man. "I'm Detective Mark Drake. Peggy's out this week, which gave me the perfect opportunity, because I'm the one who actually wanted to talk with you."

"OK, then...what about?" queried Katrina, looking around the station warily.

"Don't worry, the others can't hear what we're saying. Let's just say I've got the scoop on you," smiled Drake.
"Or should I say...Spectrina?" He grinned knowingly.

"What? What you do mean...how did you...?" Katrina sputtered in disbelief.

"Oh...now, don't deny it. You're the famous mistress of the rainbow," he quipped with air quotes. "I've got my source, and I know this to be a fact. I also know that you've been committing...shall we say...small crimes on the side, that the Heroine League doesn't know about..."

"How...what...?" Katrina spoke haltingly, taken aback by the surprise.

"Well, it was easy enough for a detective who's paying attention," Drake boasted. "A serious of thefts around the city involving the use of lasers? The suspect list is so small that it almost had to be you. But don't worry, " he assured her. "I covered your tracks. Whenever a crime with that M.O. popped up, I simply buried the paperwork, so none of it has ever been investigated."

Katrina was almost speechless, but gathered her thoughts for a retort. "Uh....OK...so what's the point of all this? Are you trying to blackmail me? If you know who I am, then you know my power. I could burn you to a crisp!"

"Maybe...but you're not going to do that right here in the police station," Drake replied. "And anyway, no, it's not at all about blackmail. On the contrary, I want to suggest a collaboration."

"What do you mean?" inquired Katrina, leaning closer with increased interest.

"Well, I represent a group called the Black Faction. We're sick of the Heroine League exerting such dominance over the affairs of the city, and we want to curtail their existence. Not by fighting them outright - that'd be suicide against their powers - but by undermining their credibility from within. And you could be our ace in the hole!"

"This sounds intriguing," nodded Katrina. "What exactly do you propose?"

"Well, for starters, I know you secretly hate the League," Drake explained. "You had a massive unrequited crush on that ice-powered heroine, Arctica, but she wouldn't give you the time of day, which made you highly resentful. And from what I hear, things got worse. The heroines Frija and Poderosa became co-leaders of the League by general acclaim, and you don't think you got a fair shake in that process."

"You're damn right!" complained Katrina. "I'm technically more powerful than either of them. They're musclebound jackasses, but I control the entire electromagnetic spectrum! But most of those League bitches just give me the side eye when I attend the meetings. I'm pretty sure they make fun of my costume behind my back!"

"Yes, and I'm sure you're sick of the ridicule," agreed Drake. "But with the Black Faction, you'll get the respect you deserve. All you have to do is act as our eyes and ears within the League. Just report back to me regularly on what's going on. And I'll let you continue your crime spree unfettered."

"That does sound good," admitted Katrina, shaking Drake's hand vigorously as they sealed the deal. "Black Faction, eh? OK, then. Spectrina is going to have her cake, and eat it too!"

"Ha, ha, ha!" They chuckled together, huddling and making plans for Katrina's turncoat scheme against the Heroine League.
drake and spectrina scheme together.jpg
drake and spectrina scheme together.jpg (117.76 KiB) Viewed 348 times
Katrina Spector was just wrapping up her quite productive meeting with Detective Drake when she received a secure call on the League phone number. She looked down, and noticed that it was a message from Dr. Maitreyi "Marty" Gupta, also known as the superheroine Arogya the Healer.

"Marty says to meet her at her lab immediately...it's very important!" Katrina noted. "I wonder what the problem is?"

A few minutes later, Katrina had shed her favorite Skittles jacket, put her hair in a proper tight bun, and donned her white lab coat. She walked into Dr. Gupta's cramped lab space to witness the genetic biologist hunched over a microscope.

Marty looked up from her equipment, focusing her attention on her fellow scientist. "Oh, Katrina, it's you. Thanks so much for coming quickly!"

"What's up, Marty?" Katrina asked, a bit annoyed at being called into the lab, but also a bit mesmerized by the geneticist's gorgeous face and beautiful large eyes that one could get lost in.

"It's quite disconcerting," Marty fretted. "You know, of course, about the dark-energy meteor explosion above the city which gave all of us our powers?"

"How could I forget?" retorted Katrina. "You were the one who discovered the correlation. We had to keep your findings under wraps for fear of a panic by the city residents!"
dr spector in the lab.jpg
dr spector in the lab.jpg (131.24 KiB) Viewed 348 times
"True..." admitted Marty. "But this ordeal isn't over. Apparently, the same space object rained meteorite fragments across the city, and now it has the potential to foster evil deeds. Arctica and Fianna reported in about a new supervillainess called Sintilla, who probably got her powers from a grounded meteorite...and there must be dozens of others all around Pittsburgh, just waiting for someone to pick them up!"

"Oh, no!" recoiled Katrina in horror. "You don't mean...?"

"Exactly what you're thinking, Katrina," nodded the doctor. "We'd better put a stop to this before the city suffers a plague of supervillainy!"
dr gupta in the lab.jpg
dr gupta in the lab.jpg (144.13 KiB) Viewed 348 times
"But how are we going to find all of these meteorites?" queried Katrina. "Do they radiate a distinctive spectral radiation signature? That's kind of my thing..."

"I know it is. That's why I called you in," explained Marty. "Earlier today, Kimberly whipped up a pair of dark-energy meteorite detectors..see?" She indicated a couple of gadgets which looked like radar guns, as her thoughts drifted off to her interaction with X-Machina that morning...

"Here are the meteorite detectors you asked for," said Dr. Kimberly Chiang, who was wearing a lab coat over the costume which identified her as the heroine X-Machina the Engineer. Kimberly held up a pair of devices which she had built in less than five minutes from the spare parts of geiger counters and field microphones.
x-machina meteorite detectors.jpg
x-machina meteorite detectors.jpg (107.6 KiB) Viewed 348 times
"Sure...uh..." responded Marty absent-mindedly. She was too busy gawking at the beautiful Chinese engineer. She imagined Kim whipping off her lab coat with a flourish and exposing the tight, shiny black spandex costume underneath, with the prominent yellow "X" on her torso..as X-Machina did sometimes when she went into battle on behalf of the League.

The power suit that Kim had designed to channel her abilities had the additional benefit of showing off every curve of her slim, athletic frame: her long legs, her perky little breasts, and her cute little butt. Even Kim's shaggy-haired boyfriend Bobby had openly admitted that the suit added significantly to his desire for her. "You are way hotter than Iron Man!" he had exclaimed the first time Kim gave him a private costume showing in their apartment, and Kim couldn't disagree, even if he might have been a bit stoned at the time. She felt empowered in more ways than one whenever she slipped into the suit, put on the yellow mask, and became X-Machina.

Marty wanted to touch X-Machina's suit, to caress its clingy fabric with all of its miraculous built-in circuitry. She wanted to experience the magnetic current pulsing beneath Kimberly's immaculate skin, crackling with energy. The thought of cradling X-Machina's face in her hands and passionately kissing her gave Marty shivers of delight, like tasting a spicy dish of Asian food.

And this wasn't a new feeling. Marty had been dating boys since high school, but upon entering college, she realized that she also had a penchant for admiring the shapeliness of female bodies. When the girls in her dorm gathered in the campus laundromat, giggling in their tight T-shirts and stretchy yoga pants, she studied them from afar. She wanted to talk with them and maybe sneak in a kiss or two, but she was always too timid to make her desire known to the beautiful women at Pitt.

But now, there was a powerful woman in spandex right in front of her, and Marty had to come to terms with developing a full-blown crush on the lovely Asian superheroine. Marty's parents had also raised her to value education, and so the fact that Kim was super-smart and very accomplished in her field of mechanical engineering made her even more attractive to the bright Indian girl.

But for now, Marty was still too shy to let her lesbian leanings out, and she decided to just be content with possessing the two awesome machines that Kim made for her, hoping that someday she could work up the courage to compliment the tight outfit of the magnetic-powered X-Machina, which might lead to something more. She regarded the devices with reverence before stumbling towards an reply.

"Uh...thanks, Kim.." Marty trailed off, accepting the detectors from X-Machina. She was holding the devices in her hands, showing them to someone...uh....who?

"Marty! Earth to Marty!" exclaimed Katrina. "You seemed for a moment like you were off in another dimension. What were you thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing, Katrina," Marty replied. "Anyway..these devices work by triangulating the dark-energy radiation signal, We can't be affected by the meteorites because we've already got our powers, and we're on the side of good - no chance of turning evil there. But we've got to get out into the field as soon as possible to track all of these fragments down...the sooner the better!"

"I agree," nodded the physicist. "But I think it's best if we do this in our superpowered forms, in an official capacity for the League. Who knows what we could encounter out there - maybe someone with super powers who picked one up, not to mention somebody with evil intent. We've got to be ready for anything."

"OK, let's transform," replied Marty eagerly, indicating a private hallway near the lab where they wouldn't be seen by prying eyes. "You go first, Katrina. I've never seen you do this before..I'm excited to watch it happen!"

"Sure, Marty," Katrina smiled, equally thrilled by the prospect of this beautiful Indian biologist observing her transformation...for science. She
stepped into the secluded hallway and removed her clunky glasses. She untied the tight bun of hair so that her reddish tresses tumbled down her shoulders. She ripped off her lab coat with a flourish, unintentionally duplicating the move from Marty's imagination about Kim, and revealed a white blouse and dress underneath. Raising her hands up in the air, she chanted her transformation phrase: "By the power of the rainbow, I am...."

A flash of prismatic light exploded around her body, creating an eerie chiming sound. When it dissipated, Katrina the physicist was gone, and in her place stood one of the most powerful beings in the city, a woman who could control the very laws of physics. Her hair was now rainbow-colored, and she wore a white bustier with pink straps, rainbow trimmings and white tights. Her cleavage peeked out quite noticeably from the costume. She wore white gloves and high-heeled black boots, completing the ensemble with a cape that looked like it was made of multi-colored tinsel which glittered as she moved.

She is quite a mouth-watering vision, thought Marty, who stood a few feet down the corridor.
spectrina transforms.jpg
spectrina transforms.jpg (102.27 KiB) Viewed 348 times
"I am...Spectrina!" the newly transformed rainbow heroine proclaimed. "And now it's your turn, Marty. I haven't seen you do this, either..."

Without another word, Marty smiled knowingly, and then tossed her lab coat on the floor, revealing the hospital scrubs she wore while making her medical rounds. She also raised her hands in the air, turning them outwards as an intense glow began to emanate from inside her body. As she concentrated on the change, a thunderous "boom" traveled outward, and the blinding light obscured her entirely for a moment, while Katrina watched the process with a certain prurient interest.

As the light faded, Katrina could see clearly what Marty had become: a radiant mocha-skinned goddess in a tight black spandex costume with lots of gold accessories: the cape, the gloves, the bangle bracelets, and the boots, even a gold interweave on her belt. A black mask obscured her identity, while a black symbol was emblazoned on her chest, which Katrina already knew was the Hindi "long a" for "Arogya" the Healer. Marty's long black hair had become tinged with fiery auburn streaks, cascading liberally down her shoulders and across her ample bosom.

But Arogya's luscious body was what amazed Katrina the most. Even though she had just become Spectrina herself, and was certainly no slouch in the beauty department, Katrina felt both intensely horny and oddly jealous of Marty at the same time. Arogya was so stunningly gorgeous that even her breasts got bigger, hardening at the nipples, and her already impressive frame re-contoured for maximum attractiveness when she transformed, because she had mental control over the shape of her own body.

Every curve, every element was designed to be as sexy as possible, with the tight fabric of the costume augmenting the effect. Marty certainly wanted Arogya to look her finest when fighting evil!
arogya transformation.png
arogya transformation.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 348 times
Pulling herself out of the fog of desire, Katrina thrilled to hear Marty proudly utter the majestic post-transformation mantra:
"I am the Healer...I am Arogya!" and then watched the Indian girl place her gloves firmly on her hips, assuming a confident stance which indicated that she was very pleased with how the transformation concluded.

Yet, Arogya still looked up to Spectrina for approval....
Last edited by shevek 10 months ago, edited 11 times in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

"Let's go get those meteorites!" Arogya chirped eagerly.

Placing her hands on her hips, Arogya indicated that she was ready to go on their mission to hunt down the dark-energy fragments.

Yet although Spectrina was also looking forward to collecting the fragments for more nefarious purposes - Black Faction or otherwise -
she was also quite distracted. Posing in her tight and shiny costume, the enthusiastic Arogya looked to Spectrina like a sexy snack,
ripe for the taking. And Spectrina hadn't partaken in quite a while from the spandex buffet, especially because of her relative estrangement from the members of the League. Recent months had been much more famine than feast.
lets go get those meteorites.jpg
lets go get those meteorites.jpg (80.99 KiB) Viewed 327 times
Spectra felt torn about her newfound lust for Arogya. On the one hand, the Indian heroine was almost irresistibly beautiful, from her perfect body to her lovely face, from her shining golden garments to her infectiously Pollyanna-ish attitude. What was not to desire?

On the other hand, Arogya already seemed to look up to her as a mentor, and would probably follow anything that Spectrina said, which meant she would already be a patsy in the service of collecting the meteorites. Should Spectrina risk alienating her by adding carnality to the equation?

Weighing the options, Spectrina thought to herself, "Fuck it...I really need a new sexual escapade after such a long dry spell. This amazing girl is right in front of me to take advantage of, and I'm feeling frisky after my transformation, like I often do. Might as well take the plunge!"

So, Spectrina waded in with a compliment to ignite the first spark of lust. "That costume suits you very nicely," she cooed sexily at Arogya,
touching the Indian heroine's tight fabric ever so slightly. Spectrina beckoned enticingly with her index finger, guiding Arogya into a
private room immediately off the hallway which was apparently used by the scientists as a relaxation lounge - there was nothing
in the room other than a soft couch, a low table, and a couple of bookcases.

Arogya responded positively, smiling sweetly at Spectrina. She followed Spectrina into the private lounge.
Spectrina shut the door and locked it from the inside so the pair would have some privacy.

The bait was about to be gobbled up!
spectrina compliments arogya costume.jpg
spectrina compliments arogya costume.jpg (147.37 KiB) Viewed 327 times
But what Spectrina didn't expect was that Arogya would reciprocate so quickly.
No sooner was the door shut than the lovely Indian heroine reached out with her shiny golden glove and touched Spectrina's hair, rubbing it between her fingers.
She was flirting right back...bingo!

"Well...I prefer brunettes," Arogya grinned. "But I could get behind a rainbow hairdo..."
She stroked Spectrina's prismatic hair with her gloves, and Spectrina felt the gentle sensation of Arogya's healing energy rippling through her body.
arogya admires spectrinas hair.jpg
arogya admires spectrinas hair.jpg (150.9 KiB) Viewed 327 times
Spectrina decided to take it further. "You know, I've never seen a superheroine as beautiful and remarkable as you. None of the women in the League
compare to how alluring you look in this costume." She spread her arms wide, as if to beckon Arogya into her embrace.

Misreading the open-armed signal, Arogya instead plunged into a scientific explanation to bolster Spectrina's compliment, like a true science nerd.
"Yes, I've been working on my appearance for a while. It has to do with a special sex hormone called aphroditin that I can modify to also affect the fabric. I increase its dosage ever so slightly each time I transform, and as a result, I get closer and closer not only to attaining the perfect body, but also the perfect costume to fit my body. A little tweak here, a little tweak there. I guess a side effect of my efforts is that you find it difficult to look away...don't you?"

Arogya traced her golden gloves slowly down the front of her tight spandex costume, offering a succulent display of the masterpiece she designed.
Spectrina's eyes widened like saucers, as she realized the opportunity she had right in front of her.
"Oh," thought Spectrina. "She's smart, and not at all as naive as I thought. She knows exactly how to maximize her sex appeal, and is using that power to her advantage to get what she wants. And in this case, what she wants is me!"

"You're right, Marty," Spectrina spoke out loud. "I can't look away. Your beautiful face, your gorgeous body, your incredible costume...it's all such a wonderful temptation. You're just...mesmerizing!"

"You really think so?" Arogya pursed her lips enticingly. Spectrina noticed that Marty induced the same physical improvement with her mouth as with the rest of her body, altering her lips to be as full, luscious and bright red as possible. Spectrina looked at Arogya's face and felt a longing to kiss her lips. They gazed intently at each other with obvious mutual lust in their eyes.

But who would make the first move?
spectra and arogya gaze at each other.jpg
spectra and arogya gaze at each other.jpg (138.39 KiB) Viewed 327 times
Quelle surprise...it turned out to be Arogya. It was at that very instant, gazing at Spectrina, that she made the momentous decision. No longer would poor little Marty Gupta be the shrinking violet, the timid wallflower at every college party admiring the sorority girls from afar. She had the ability to make her fantasies a reality, to release the sexual tigress she knew she could become, using her unique abilities to attain her ultimate desires. She was going to go for the gusto!

With lust-fueled aggression, the Indian goddess reached out and tugged the back of Spectrina's rainbow hair, drawing the taller heroine down to her height. Their lips locked, and fireworks went off. Not literal fireworks per se, but rather, Arogya was transmitting aphroditin from her lips straight into Spectrina's skin, and the chemical spread quickly throughout the rainbow warrior's body.

As a result, Spectrina's lust ascended to new heights. She moaned with pleasure as Arogya bent her head down to gently kiss
Spectrina's exposed cleavage with her hormone-laden lips. She quivered rapturously as the sensation spread across her milky-white breasts.
Spectrina could feel her vagina growing wet with lubricant, lightly soaking the white tights between her legs. She was losing control of the situation.

"My God!" Spectrina thought to herself, even as she writhed under Arogya's gloved touch. The Indian heroine explored her midsection and grasped the small of her back, all the while secreting aphroditin through the porous golden fabric."This woman has literally bio-engineered herself from a shy biologist to a seductive succubus. I didn't even think that was scientifically possible!"

Arogya continued the sexual onslaught, doing exactly what she thought she needed to do in order to deliver maximum pleasure to her companion.
She reached between Spectrina's legs, carefully searching out the clitoris, and rubbing gently in circles around it. Still emitting aphroditin from
her porous gloves, the chemical was absorbed into Spectrina's tights and quickly entered the sensitive region surrounding her pussy.

The pleasure was too intense, as Spectrina moaned and shrieked repeatedly, while Arogya glowed with provocative confidence,
"I just can't take it anymore!" Spectrina thought to herself, as she squirmed in ecstasy, standing up against the wall while Arogya pressed on,
grinding the front of her spandex costume against Spectrina's outfit, which transferred aphroditin through every pore of the tight black fabric.
Spectrina exhaled gasp after gasp, as the waves of oxytocin cascaded repeatedly through her body. Arogya had mastered pure sexual bliss!

As if that wasn't enough, Spectrina's face became smothered firmly in the crevice between Arogya's grapefruit-sized spandex-covered breasts, which were emitting a pleasurable odor, a bewitching blend of sweat and turmeric. The Indian superheroine not only looked incredible..she also smelled delicious. Spectrina began to dribble saliva out of the side of her mouth as the pleasurable multi-sensory stimulation from Arogya's relentless physical contact became more and more instinctual and mindless, slowly drowning her rational thought in a flood of passion. Arogya was turning Spectrina into a sex slave!

"No! No! This can't be!" protested Spectrina with every fiber of her remaining cogency, resisting the intoxicating allure of Arogya's perfectly shaped bosom. "She wasn't supposed to dominate me. I had planned to make her my puppet, my willing subordinate in my quest for power. I'll never obtain all of those meteorites if she doesn't help me. Got to turn this train around, and quickly!"

Spectrina pushed Arogya backward with all of her augmented strength. Back, back, inexorably, until Arogya collapsed supine onto the soft couch. She gazed up at Spectrina with disarming come-hither eyes, bright red lips begging for a kiss, large round breasts heaving up and down with perspiration, and tightly-spandexed legs spread apart to reveal a swollen pubic mound rising under the crotch of her sheer costume. Arogya had mentally bio-engineered her sensitive area to be extremely attractive to all comers, and Spectrina was no exception, lured in by her lesbian lust.

Except Spectrina's plan wasn't to be subjugated - she wanted to dominate this sex partner. Removing her white gloves and placing them on the small table, Spectrina reached with bare hands for Arogya's enticing body. Her left hand grabbed an ample breast under the tight black costume, squeezing and pulling the erect nipple, while her right hand rubbed methodically up and down on Arogya's risen pubic mound.

The tide was turning. Instead of delivering ecstasy, Arogya's body was receiving it in spades. Chances were that Marty had never been stimulated so intensely in her life, and certainly not by a woman. It was certainly an overwhelming experience as Arogya writhed inside her magnificent costume, pulsating up and down. The smooth constriction of the spandex against her skin further escalated the pleasure that Spectrina was granting her, both in crotch and breast. She moaned and screamed repeatedly, absorbing the new sensations, with her own body chemistry amplifying them towards a thrilling apex.

Spectrina then took it a step further, bending down and kissing Arogya, but it was more than just about putting those rosy red lips back in play.
The rainbow mistress, still clad in her white costume, stuck her tongue into Arogya's mouth and swirled it around provocatively. Unaccustomed to French kissing, Arogya began choking ever so slightly in her throat, yet she actually found the asphyxiative peril exciting, and allowed it to continue for a few seconds since she had plenty of oxygen reserves.

Luckily, as an experienced lesbian lover, Spectrina found other tasks for her tongue. Still keeping one bare hand fondling Arogya's left breast and another hand gripping Arogya's firm spandex-clad buttocks, Spectrina directed her agile lingua at Arogya's crotch, licking the labial and clitoral areas repeatedly in circles. The beautiful Indian heroine, who could feel the sensations quite acutely through her costume fabric, instinctively knew she was close to reaching orgasm. Within a few minutes of Spectrina's focused stimulation, Arogya let out an ear-piercing squeal and began to gush between her legs. "I'm coming!" she shouted with unfettered joy.

Arogya had mentally enlarged her Skene's gland as part of the sexual alterations to her physique, so the sweet-smelling but clear ejaculate fluid
just kept flowing and flowing, soaking the tight crotch of her suit completely, and dripping copiously onto the couch. Spectrina lapped up every drop of the nectar that she could, savoring the taste and considering it her just reward for turning the tables and making Arogya her sexual plaything.

Spectrina stood up and took stock of herself, wiping her own moisture away and surveying the sexual destruction she had wrought upon this ravenous, coffee-skinned paragon of pleasure. Arogya lay on the soft couch, panting softly with little breaths and fingering her own tight pussy with her golden glove in an attempt to bring the ecstatic feeling back to which she had apparently become addicted. But it was to no avail - she was out of juice, and her energy level was depleted. Arogya closed her eyes and nodded into dreamland on the couch, while Spectrina exited the room, satisfied with her accomplishment.
arogya in ecstasy.jpg
arogya in ecstasy.jpg (20.95 KiB) Viewed 327 times
Walking back to Arogya's lab, Spectrina picked up the meteorite detectors and ran a few tests on their triangulation capacities while the Indian heroine slept off her exhausting exploit. But soon, Spectrina looked up and saw Arogya striding towards the lab, looking fresh as a daisy in her tight costume, and somehow, dry as a bone. Spectrina raised a Spock-like inquisitive eyebrow, asking for an explanation.

"Oh, that," Arogya remarked. "Yeah, I can absorb all the moisture back into my system, and even use it to help revitalize my energy. Nothing gets wasted in the life cycle - I'm a biological battery, remember? But, hey, Katrina...."

"What, Marty?" Spectrina asked with trepidation, expecting a barrage of criticism from the Indian heroine on her technique. Had she been too violent, or politically incorrect, or oppressive in some way?

"Truthfully? I loved it," enthused Arogya. "The most amazing thing that ever happened to me in my life, except for getting my powers. I loved our time together, and I LOVE YOU."

Spectrina raised another eyebrow, but this one was in triumph. She had successfully made Arogya the Healer into her adoring acolyte, who would follow her anywhere, and help her attain the goals of power and domination, and ultimately, revenge against the Heroine League and complete control of the city. That would come, in time, but there was now a much more immediate goal, and Arogya lost no time in expressing it.

"OK, we've got the detectors," said the beautiful Indian heroine, checking the digital clock in the lab. "It's been two hours. Now, let's go get those meteorites!"

Arogya walked out of the building to start up her vehicle, but Spectrina lingered behind for a few moments. "I'll be right there!" she shouted after her companion.

Then she went back to the private room where she just had mind-blowing sex with a goddess, and picked up the pair of white gloves that she
had dropped on the table. "Can't forget these!" she quipped, putting the gloves back on her hands and walking out the door to her next adventure.
spectrina puts her gloves back on.jpg
spectrina puts her gloves back on.jpg (92.59 KiB) Viewed 327 times