Elfgirls - test driving AI generated cover images

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I have published two "Elfgirls in peril" erotica books on all platforms (Amazon, B&N, Smashwords). The stories are basic erotica, not a lot of plot, just hot, sexy elfgirls getting caught and banged by goblins, orcs, minotaurs, etc... Mostly goblins. I have at least five planned. I'm interested on your thoughts.

I wanted to see what the platforms said, and what readers said about AI generated covers. So far no one's said anything.
Last edited by DonShip 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I think this is a really good application of the technology. When my book was published, they had an in house graphic artist do the cover. It looked like a part time graphic artist did it as a near favor. These look pretty darn good.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yup book covers is a great use of this tech.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mr. X wrote:
11 months ago
Yup book covers is a great use of this tech.
Likewise, I've used it for most of my short story covers on my commercial stuff. I do some extra tweaking via ClipStudio, but it does an adequate job to at least give browsers an idea of the mood of the piece. It has its (limited) uses.
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Update: Sales of the two elfgirls books published so far are good, and no one has commented about the AI covers. Indeed, no one has commented. Period. So... I'd call this test a success.