New Phoenix Filmworks' Powercat

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
FlameChucks76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Alright fellas. I am putting the word out for this one lol. I am attempting to look for anyone that may have a copy of the Powercat 2 DVD. I know this is like a monumental task, but considering how much content is in the DVD's, there's a good chance that there's more stuff on there that we have not seen or even have an idea that it existed. Anyone that can help locate it would be an absolute god a this point lol.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I own the DVDs of "Powercat 3.5" and "Power Cat: Imposter".
Pretty sure that Imposter movie isn't Powercat 2..
The labeling and naming of these movies is quite.... confusing.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:
7 years ago
Does anyone here know what video is this shot of Kacie Karlsson came from?
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Just put together this fan made trailer for the first ActionGirl film, in the style of that infamous 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' teaser trailer. Hope you all enjoy it.

superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Here's what I have but have no way to upload or convert a VHS tape
Attachments
Img_9547.jpg
Img_9547.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 13964 times
Img_9549.jpg
Img_9549.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 13964 times
Img_9550.jpg
Img_9550.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 13964 times
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

The DVDs I have I dunno know how to convert them to mp4 avi or mpg
Attachments
Img_9551.jpg
Img_9551.jpg (764.09 KiB) Viewed 13964 times
Img_9552.jpg
Img_9552.jpg (832.11 KiB) Viewed 13964 times
Img_9553.jpg
Img_9553.jpg (720.28 KiB) Viewed 13964 times
Img_9554.jpg
Img_9554.jpg (935.42 KiB) Viewed 13964 times
Img_9555.jpg
Img_9555.jpg (939.38 KiB) Viewed 13964 times
Img_9556.jpg
Img_9556.jpg (741.43 KiB) Viewed 13964 times
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Attachments
Img_9557.jpg
Img_9557.jpg (904.12 KiB) Viewed 13961 times
Img_9558.jpg
Img_9558.jpg (615.96 KiB) Viewed 13961 times
FlameChucks76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

superheroinebabes wrote:
10 months ago
Hey! I sent you a DM. I'm more than willing to help to get those rips for these DVD's. Just let me know when you get the chance.
SHL
Producer
Producer

FlameChucks76 wrote:
1 year ago
Alright fellas. I am putting the word out for this one lol. I am attempting to look for anyone that may have a copy of the Powercat 2 DVD. I know this is like a monumental task, but considering how much content is in the DVD's, there's a good chance that there's more stuff on there that we have not seen or even have an idea that it existed. Anyone that can help locate it would be an absolute god a this point lol.
I think I have it but there is still the implication about illegally sharing content that someone produces on forums.

Something I have never seen discussed before is - what are producers/directors wishes about the life their content has in end of life / end of business scenarios. I believe Andy is still around and kicking, so maybe someone should reach out how he feels about his catalogue entering an archival format.

It can be morbid to contemplate such things but we've already lost some industry people. And I think we being a small genre should make some kind of plan for the legacy of the things we have made and our plan for them longterm - long past maybe our time here on there Earth
FlameChucks76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

SHL wrote:
10 months ago
FlameChucks76 wrote:
1 year ago
I think I have it but there is still the implication about illegally sharing content that someone produces on forums.

Something I have never seen discussed before is - what are producers/directors wishes about the life their content has in end of life / end of business scenarios. I believe Andy is still around and kicking, so maybe someone should reach out how he feels about his catalogue entering an archival format.

It can be morbid to contemplate such things but we've already lost some industry people. And I think we being a small genre should make some kind of plan for the legacy of the things we have made and our plan for them longterm - long past maybe our time here on there Earth
Interestingly enough, I actually did reach out to him a few months back but never received a reply. I was courteous and wanting to see if there was any way to get some of these old movies again. I think part of the problem is the willingness of an old producer to make an attempt at wanting to preserve their work. I understand that there's a legality issue at play here, but I don't know what one does in such instances when it comes to situations like this with regards to a niche genre such as this one. I often wonder if an archive type of thing would be beneficial for keeping such treasures for more people to enjoy, but I understand the legal point of view in this.

I knew contacting him would be a long shot, but I don't know what other recourse one can take in such situations. I was lucky enough to nab Superrmodels 1 and Retrogirl 4 on ebay not too long ago. I'm willing to pitch into the cause for sure. I guess it's a matter of where do we go from here and how existing producers wish their content be preserved. There's so many old Alex David videos that I can no longer find anymore but I remember the little downloadable clips you could do for like snippets of this stuff. It's just such a shame to lose on those awesome early videos. By the way, kinda cool to see you reply! I've seen so many of your videos and it's pretty cool to see you on here.
SHL
Producer
Producer

FlameChucks76 wrote:
10 months ago
SHL wrote:
10 months ago
FlameChucks76 wrote:
1 year ago

Interestingly enough, I actually did reach out to him a few months back but never received a reply. I was courteous and wanting to see if there was any way to get some of these old movies again. I think part of the problem is the willingness of an old producer to make an attempt at wanting to preserve their work. I understand that there's a legality issue at play here, but I don't know what one does in such instances when it comes to situations like this with regards to a niche genre such as this one. I often wonder if an archive type of thing would be beneficial for keeping such treasures for more people to enjoy, but I understand the legal point of view in this.

I knew contacting him would be a long shot, but I don't know what other recourse one can take in such situations. I was lucky enough to nab Superrmodels 1 and Retrogirl 4 on ebay not too long ago. I'm willing to pitch into the cause for sure. I guess it's a matter of where do we go from here and how existing producers wish their content be preserved. There's so many old Alex David videos that I can no longer find anymore but I remember the little downloadable clips you could do for like snippets of this stuff. It's just such a shame to lose on those awesome early videos. By the way, kinda cool to see you reply! I've seen so many of your videos and it's pretty cool to see you on here.
If I remember correctly he supposedly sold off the rights to some company in Asia and also gave them unreleased films to sell. I never could track down who he sold it too

I use to speak to him back in the day when I was like 15-16 years old, lol. His films were one of the reasons I got into the business
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

He contacted us at SHC once because we were in Tucson which is an hour drive from Phoenix. He wanted to use some of the girls we worked with. Nothing came of that.
Sonny62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I would love to see some good copies of these. Would be willing to buy.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Even if I wanted to I don't know how to make a dvd into an avi or whatever.
FlameChucks76
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

superheroinebabes wrote:
10 months ago
Even if I wanted to I don't know how to make a dvd into an avi or whatever.
Hey there. I send you a DM with regards to the DVD's. i can help if you'd like. Just let me know! I'm more than willing to help.
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi everyone! I'm starting up on putting together a trailer for ActionGirl 2: The Girl in the Black Mask, and was wondering if anyone had a line on a DVD copy of it? There's some imagery on the special features that I'm hoping to use for the trailer.

Here's an image of the DVD jacket.
np05.jpg
np05.jpg (338.05 KiB) Viewed 13035 times
STK359120.jpg
STK359120.jpg (912.93 KiB) Viewed 13035 times
Fantasizer2021
Neophyte
Neophyte

Nykron wrote:
11 months ago
Richpartist wrote:
7 years ago
Does anyone here know what video is this shot of Kacie Karlsson came from?
Did we get a response on this? Strangely I don't recall seeing this in any NPX video with Kacie Karlsson (that I could recall)
Fantasizer2021
Neophyte
Neophyte

superheroinebabes wrote:
10 months ago
I had the Darfury (with Lisa More) DVD with me but moved countries and regretfully didn't bring it along with me. It's 1000s of KMs away from me but safe.
If you got that transferred to digital please let me know. I remember there were these amazing outtakes at the end which I really miss.
Fantasizer2021
Neophyte
Neophyte

I also emailed Andy a couple of months ago, but no luck.

Please let us know if anyone knows of any new productions or work in progress. Loved his work!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Fantasizer2021 wrote:
8 months ago
I also emailed Andy a couple of months ago, but no luck.

Please let us know if anyone knows of any new productions or work in progress. Loved his work!
I think I've mentioned this before, but here is Andy's personal Facebook page.
He's still writing, producing and directing - he has some kind of series called "Strange Places".
It would be interesting to know if he answers PMs sent to him about New Phoenix. Or to whom in Asia he sold his movies (as per Damien's info).

https://www.facebook.com/andy.rodriguezmccradic
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Just cut together a new fan made trailer for "Batgirl: Endgame", starring Jamie Thornton. Hope it's a welcome dose of nostalgia!
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Nice. I love a hot "suiting up" Scene.
vintagethriller
Neophyte
Neophyte

superheroinebabes wrote:
10 months ago
https://www.videoproc.com/media-convert ... igital.htm
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

DonShip wrote:
7 months ago
Every superheroine needs one. It's like an unwritten rule at this point.
Attachments
JTBatgirl001.gif
JTBatgirl001.gif (30.09 MiB) Viewed 11688 times
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The wildest thing about putting together that Batgirl trailer was essentially confirming that there are two different versions of Supermodels I. One that has the Batgirl footage and features visuals like Batgirl's bat symbol and the re-release that removed any references to Batgirl.
BatgirlJTC001.gif
BatgirlJTC001.gif (21.76 MiB) Viewed 11230 times
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

rileyparkin1564 wrote:
6 months ago
The wildest thing about putting together that Batgirl trailer was essentially confirming that there are two different versions of Supermodels I. One that has the Batgirl footage and features visuals like Batgirl's bat symbol and the re-release that removed any references to Batgirl.
BatgirlJTC001.gif
I remember Andy telling me it was a copyright issue.
shevek
Producer
Producer

rileyparkin1564 wrote:
6 months ago
DonShip wrote:
7 months ago
Every superheroine needs one. It's like an unwritten rule at this point.
Yup. Always hot.
Happy to watch one, or do one!
I never realized there was a Batgirl version of Supermodels I until you showed it.

At this point, a suit-up is just called a "transformation". (though it might not have been back in 2009 or so when this was filmed)
The Superheroine TF page on Deviant Art puts them in four classes which I generally agree with:
1) "This is a job for" [heroine tears open civilian clothing, suit is exposed underneath aka Supergirl]
2) "I have the power" [ a magical or flash transformation, aka Wonder Woman]
3) "Don't make me angry" [clothing shrripping and muscular expansion, aka She Hulk]
4) "Who was that masked woman" [ disrobing, and putting on a costume complete with a mask, aka Batgirl or Spider-Woman]
Obviously a suit-up is Class 4. I wonder if there are any other methods we haven't thought of, hmmmm....
IMSancho wrote:
6 months ago
rileyparkin1564 wrote:
6 months ago
BatgirlJTC001.gif
I remember Andy telling me it was a copyright issue.
That's interesting because for a long time I've never heard of DC or Marvel cease-and-desisting anyone, and at this point there are a ton of free fan films, fetish films for sale, and cosplay prints at vendor booths also for sale.

Either it was a more litigious era back then, or he must have pissed off the wrong people, maybe by promoting too much using mainstream media, or living too near to the Hollywood-industrial complex.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
6 months ago
That's interesting because for a long time I've never heard of DC or Marvel cease-and-desisting anyone, and at this point there are a ton of free fan films, fetish films for sale, and cosplay prints at vendor booths also for sale.

Either it was a more litigious era back then, or he must have pissed off the wrong people, maybe by promoting too much using mainstream media, or living too near to the Hollywood-industrial complex.
We got some notice supposedly from DC about an American Fox shoot we did where they claimed we ripped off wonder woman but I doubt it was even DC but DanO played it safe and removed it.

But now, given the collapse of DC and Marvel, its doubtful they have the juice to pursue anyone. Heck Christina Carter has been dressing up as Wonder Woman for years and even her logo is a parody of DC. And straight up supergirl costumes are everywhere. But yeah, back then producers were easily spooked.
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

That DC copyright theory feels the most accurate to what might actually have happened.
Using archive.org to look at the old newphx site, it seems there was mention of Jamie's Batgirl being featured heavily in Supermodels II. But then right before the release, it gets mysteriously pushed back and there's no mention of Batgirl on the DVD anymore.

It makes sense that he ended up shelving that footage for Supermodels II and went back to remove any overt Batgirl imagery from the first Supermodels DVD.
JTCBatgirl002.gif
JTCBatgirl002.gif (45.72 MiB) Viewed 10939 times
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Finally finished editing this fan trailer for “Powercat: The Unmasking”. Enjoy!

IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

rileyparkin1564 wrote:
6 months ago
That DC copyright theory feels the most accurate to what might actually have happened.
Using archive.org to look at the old newphx site, it seems there was mention of Jamie's Batgirl being featured heavily in Supermodels II. But then right before the release, it gets mysteriously pushed back and there's no mention of Batgirl on the DVD anymore.

It makes sense that he ended up shelving that footage for Supermodels II and went back to remove any overt Batgirl imagery from the first Supermodels DVD.JTCBatgirl002.gif
There was another Batgirl story at the end of Supermodels 1, starring Melissa Brady Black (the original Retrogirl) as Batgirl, wearing the same costume as Jamie. It was called Broken Mirror. Of course, Andy later did a full video called Broken Mirror with Emlee Gale as Black Talon. The beginning was similar to the Supermodels Broken Mirror but the story wasn’t quite as dark.
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

IMSancho wrote:
5 months ago
rileyparkin1564 wrote:
6 months ago

It makes sense that he ended up shelving that footage for Supermodels II and went back to remove any overt Batgirl imagery from the first Supermodels DVD.JTCBatgirl002.gif
There was another Batgirl story at the end of Supermodels 1, starring Melissa Brady Black (the original Retrogirl) as Batgirl, wearing the same costume as Jamie. It was called Broken Mirror. Of course, Andy later did a full video called Broken Mirror with Emlee Gale as Black Talon. The beginning was similar to the Supermodels Broken Mirror but the story wasn’t quite as dark.
Yes, that’s right! It was like an early rough version of what ended up becoming that Black Talon film. I remember Emlee Gale doing a lot of her gymnastics in that one. Yeah, it does look to be the same costume that Jamie was wearing, even the same black leather boots.
EGBG001.gif
EGBG001.gif (32.06 MiB) Viewed 10519 times

I think that Batgirl stuff he shot was very likely the most popular with the fans off Supermodels I, and that’s why Supermodels II seemed to be originally so Batgirl-centric. It seems one of the first things he shot for Supermodels II was a sequence of Jamie in her Batgirl costume and Megan Redstone in her Retrogirl outfit as they posed together.
NewphxHappyNewYear.jpg
NewphxHappyNewYear.jpg (95.47 KiB) Viewed 10519 times
Batbabetruss.jpg
Batbabetruss.jpg (75.18 KiB) Viewed 10519 times
SupermodelsII.jpg
SupermodelsII.jpg (62.16 KiB) Viewed 10519 times
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

rileyparkin1564 wrote:
5 months ago
IMSancho wrote:
5 months ago
rileyparkin1564 wrote:
6 months ago

Yes, that’s right! It was like an early rough version of what ended up becoming that Black Talon film. I remember Emlee Gale doing a lot of her gymnastics in that one. Yeah, it does look to be the same costume that Jamie was wearing, even the same black leather boots.

EGBG001.gif

I think that Batgirl stuff he shot was very likely the most popular with the fans off Supermodels I, and that’s why Supermodels II seemed to be originally so Batgirl-centric. It seems one of the first things he shot for Supermodels II was a sequence of Jamie in her Batgirl costume and Megan Redstone in her Retrogirl outfit as they posed together.

NewphxHappyNewYear.jpg
Batbabetruss.jpg
SupermodelsII.jpg
The calendar was another project that never quite got off the ground.

Megan Redstone was my favorite of the Retogirls. She seemed to be the most enthusiastic actress to play the role or maybe she just got to say the best lines. She never got to wear that gold leotard in an episode, unfortunately. I remember Andy teasing that costume as “Retro girl’s new summer costume.” Megan said it was “a lot tighter” than the original one.

Theresa Baldwin, who never really did much for me, ended up being Retrogirl in the short story that was included in Supermodels 2.
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Megan was really great in the role. She was amazing as Retrogirl and was so fun to watch. She looked great in the gold version of the outfit, so it was a shame she never ended up wearing it in “Retrogirl: Uninvited”. It looked a lot tighter than that spandex number she was used to wearing.

Yeah, Theresa had her charms in that short episode, but Megan always stood out way more as the quintessential Retrogirl. (Tawnya was amazing as well, and had a couple iconic moments.)

In one of Megan’s last modeling segments in Supermodels II, you see a brief clip of Jamie in her Batgirl costume right at the start - just without the bat symbol visible. It looks like they originally shot both Batgirl and Retrogirl modeling together on the same day. Short clips of it were even included in the original trailer. It’s so bizarre to see these images side by side, it feels like it gives us a sense of that lost footage.

The very last image of Batgirl tied to the chair is from something called “Batbabe: Sticky Situation”. This was a description I found on the site: “Jamie Thornton is back as Batbabe in "Batbabe: Sticky Situation", where Batbabe does battle with a villian who plans to use his knowledge of glue to further his plans...and our heroine gets caught up in the whole sticky situation...up to her swinging hips in trouble??? Will she escape Ubernerd Mortimer Turner's plans for our heroine???”
JTCBatgirl003.gif
JTCBatgirl003.gif (24.03 MiB) Viewed 10253 times
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Just finished this fan trailer for ActionGirl 2: The Girl in the Black Mask. Edited in the style of that great teaser for 'The Handmaiden'.

hepp
Neophyte
Neophyte

superheroinebabes wrote:
10 months ago
How good is the first Darkfury? I think its one of the only I haven't seen yet.
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Had fun putting that trailer together! I'm thinking I might do Black Talon: Taken Alive for the next month.
I'm still keeping my eye out for a copy of the ActionGirl 2 DVD (ideally I'll do a re-edit of the trailer when I find one). This is the most promising lead I have so far on that front:
https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC075019
ActionGirl2.2.gif
ActionGirl2.2.gif (8.84 MiB) Viewed 9494 times
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Here's the Black Talon: Taken Alive fan trailer. Finished way earlier than I expected. And I fully encourage other newphx fans to cut together any trailers of their own! Would love to see what you all come up with!

IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

rileyparkin1564 wrote:
5 months ago
Here's the Black Talon: Taken Alive fan trailer. Finished way earlier than I expected. And I fully encourage other newphx fans to cut together any trailers of their own! Would love to see what you all come up with!

I really liked that episode, especially with the narrator seemingly mocking Black Talon’s plight.

With the final line “Will they strip off her tights and save her mask for last?” it almost seemed like Black Talon could hear that and you could see the fear on her face.
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

IMSancho wrote:
5 months ago
rileyparkin1564 wrote:
5 months ago

I really liked that episode, especially with the narrator seemingly mocking Black Talon’s plight.

With the final line “Will they strip off her tights and save her mask for last?” it almost seemed like Black Talon could hear that and you could see the fear on her face.

The narrator is one of the best things about that episode. Such a great observation - Black Talon does look like she can hear her in that moment.
BT001G.gif
BT001G.gif (40.03 MiB) Viewed 9002 times
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This is a trailer for PowerCat: Short Circuited starring Rachel Vieira. Enjoy!
ironmanvic
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello, I want to get the movie Batgirl Endgame by Jamie Thornton and Darkfury by Lisa Moore.
how can I get them?
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

rileyparkin1564 wrote:
5 months ago
Had fun putting that trailer together! I'm thinking I might do Black Talon: Taken Alive for the next month.
I'm still keeping my eye out for a copy of the ActionGirl 2 DVD (ideally I'll do a re-edit of the trailer when I find one). This is the most promising lead I have so far on that front:
https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC075019

ActionGirl2.2.gif

Was able to contact someone from previewsworld, and found out that the last DVD copy of ActionGirl 2: The Girl in the Black Mask was sold back in 2008. Apparently it wasn't a huge seller for them as they only sold 69 copies. (Yes, I had a similar reaction.)
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This is a trailer I just finished for PowerCat 2: Fully Charged starring Jacque Rivas. Hope you all like it!
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Was Kacie Karlsson in anything else? She was amazing in her Black Mask/Action Girl movies. I’m guessing it’s a fake name because when I searched for her only the New Phoenix movies come up.
Last edited by PartsUnknown 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Villain
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I know she was in a dvd wearing a Batgirl mask on and a Grey catsuit. I had the DVD and lost it.
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Villain wrote:
4 months ago
I know she was in a dvd wearing a Batgirl mask on and a Grey catsuit. I had the DVD and lost it.
I'm trying to think of what production this could have been. My guess is it might be 'Black Talon 2: When Strangers Come To Town'. Kacie was cast in that one, apparently replacing another woman. Although, I'm actually not certain if it ever got a full release, beyond the trailer. I'll try to attach the trailer for it below and let me know if it looks familiar.
BLACKTALON2008TZer.mp4
(14.95 MiB) Downloaded 140 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

That model in Fully charged was smoking hot. That is a great trailer you made!
Villain
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

rileyparkin1564 wrote:
4 months ago
Villain wrote:
4 months ago
I'm trying to think of what production this could have been. My guess is it might be 'Black Talon 2: When Strangers Come To Town'. Kacie was cast in that one, apparently replacing another woman. Although, I'm actually not certain if it ever got a full release, beyond the trailer. I'll try to attach the trailer for it below and let me know if it looks familiar.
BLACKTALON2008TZer.mp4
Very similar to that video that you put up but with a different girl. She walks into the
room and takes off her robe and has her superhero outfit on underneath. I think it was on one of the models videos.
rileyparkin1564
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
4 months ago
That model in Fully charged was smoking hot. That is a great trailer you made!
Thank you for the kind words! Most definitely, Jacque was one hell of a good looking young woman.
PowercatJR001.gif
PowercatJR001.gif (4.93 MiB) Viewed 7257 times
PowercatJR002.gif
PowercatJR002.gif (14.36 MiB) Viewed 7257 times