Any reactions to Rye’s new animated video?

General discussions about superheroines!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am curious as to what people think about the project. I’ll admit I’m a Rye fan and am interested in seeing what he can do with the program he used to create the latest video. However, it’s so different from Rye’s usual work that I was hoping to get some other people’s thoughts on the production. Rye makes some high quality videos, so I’m hoping/assuming this is a quality endeavor.

Here’s the link to it: https://shg-media.com/ProductDetail.asp ... 62ba81442e
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yeah. $35 for 11 minutes is too much for me. I'm waiting to see reviews too.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well, the fact they removed the comments section in another notorious "heroine" website says it all :noexpression:

I'm ok with the idea that it's just an experiment they are doing, to test the waters (so to speak), but I don't think most customers are happy with this video experiment, probably the price made it even worse.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Parts of the preview aren't what I like about his work. The price is a bit steep , too.

https://www.heroinemovies.com/superiorg ... yecustoms/
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Cool! Looks like poser work. Could be Daz Studio.
HeroPerilFanatic
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I passed! It's not my thing and $35 is a little steep.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Have to love our blonde obsession being bound and loved on!!! Lol
Richtrickle
Neophyte
Neophyte

helstar wrote:
1 year ago
Well, the fact they removed the comments section in another notorious "heroine" website says it all :noexpression:

I'm ok with the idea that it's just an experiment they are doing, to test the waters (so to speak), but I don't think most customers are happy with this video experiment, probably the price made it even worse.

Agreed! Gosh, can’t believe they disallowed comment section. Either too soft to venture this far out, or too arrogant to hear what people think about it. Don’t take that criticism too harsh , other than being an f/f fan (which rye doesn’t really seem to like), they produce some of the best content imo. Maybe I’m being a bit too harsh too, but after the trailer (seemed so vanilla for a 3dcg work, come on, this is where you can really be imaginative!!!), and the lack of comments…

Idk. Rye fans… correct me. get me back into this!
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

I like the idea. I think the video was well executed, and I'm sure they'll get better if more of them are done.

That being said, I wasn't blown away by this first one. As you all are pointing out, the price point is a little steep. And probably the most exciting part of the idea is that you can animate things that aren't possible within the budgets of acted films. The heroine can look however. The villains can be whatever (unrealistically massive or not even human). We can throw heroines through walls or off of buildings. The limit is anyone's imagination. That being said, the first video didn't have much in it that couldn't be done in a regular video. Supergirl is subdued by a krypronite rock and then fucked by a human villain. In a lot of ways it was more tame than the average Rye video.

BUT. Gotta start somewhere.