SG V Reactron The Slutmaster

A darker, full bodied blend.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all,

coming up soon to the forum is my latest Supergirl screencap peril story SG V Reactron. It has some peril, a little light fighting and a lot of BDSM and fetish action going on. Please remember it's just a mix of manipped images, and that it's all entirely fake. If adult bdsm activities and language are not your thing then click the old back button, this place is not for you. Many thanks! Now.... here's the teaser title card to look at while I have to do the grunt work of posting the story to the thread (It's like 90 odd images).

Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl had been patrolling when she had picked up on a high pitched squeal that cut through her. As quickly as it had started though it instantly cut out when she arrived at what she considered to be the source.

"Superg ...rl ... whe... are.... you? Sig...al... has gone.... eak" crackled a voice in her earpiece, the DEO.

"You're breaking up... I am at some sort of junkyard ... something strange is here...."

"Say aga...n .... last not cle.... did .... say ... yard?" asked the voice again.

"Dammit," cursed Supergirl as she did a brief circle on the spot, scanning her surroundings. There was a lot of metal and while she could see through it she only had a cluttered view.

Back at the DEO Henshaw and Vasquez were trying to locate Supergirl.

"Sir, it's like shes fallen into some kind of electronic dead zone," Vasquez explained as she tried reestablish a link to the heroine.

"Keep trying. I don't like this, get the go-team on standby..." Hank growled as looked intently at the data feeds, hoping to get a clue as to where Supergirl had gone.

Supergirl could almost sense the danger in the air but her curiosity held her to the ground as she studied her surroundings.

"I know someone is here," she said confidently, "The tech that could reach me like that isn't bought at Walmart. Show yourself,"

It was then that she could hear the heavy thud of booted feet behind her...

Appearing near Supergirl, like some kind of cloaking device powered down, the powerful almost robotic like man appeared. Armoured and with what appeared to be some kind of chest mounted weapon the figure did not look friendly!

"You are as beautiful and as impressive as I imagined. A pity that you will not be joining the many others, I would have liked you for my .... collection!" growled the figure.

Supergirl blinked hearing the spectrum of sentiment in his words which were complimentary in one breath and concerning in the next.

"Who... who are you?" Supergirl asked taking a slight backward step to keep her distance.

"I would be master, but for you... I am your doom!" the figure replied, almost with delight in his tone.

Vasquez looked anxiously at the screens in front of her as some ominous warning signals appeared.

"Sir, I can't pinpoint it, but there is some kind of energy surge happening in the dead zone,"

"Like a weapon? Or Supergirl?" Hank asked.

"I can't tell for sure either way, but it's powerful, whatever it is!"

"Supergirl... can you hear me? What's going on!?"

Just as Supergirl was distracted by Hank's static broken voice in her ear the figure raised his arms.

"Let's see what I can make you into, Supergirl!" the figure said confidently as he unleashed some kind of blast from his chest which he seemed to then focus with his hands.

The blast was fast, much faster than Supergirl could deal with and she took a hit to her side but slightly resisted by her cloak. What she did feel for a moment was strange, like her skirt seemed to fade out of, then back into existance. Her boots for a moment had felt strange too, like they had become air, only to reappear on her feet again.

While the heroine was slightly confused by the effects of the blast the results looked very promising for her attacker, the momentary vanishing of Supergirl's skirt a highlight already for him.

"Come in, Supergirl, do you read me?" Hank's voice finally managed to break through a moment.

"Guys! I've got some robot man saying he wanted to add me to his collection!" Supergirl managed to get out before adopting a fighting stance.

"Robot man? I don... stand...." Hank responded, the signal breaking up again.

"Oh I see it in your eyes, Supergirl .... this is going to be a fitting end for you!" the figure boasted.

Just as Supergirl had recomposed herself and was about to strike but the masked man struck out at her again with another volley of energy.

"Let's get a measure of those beautiful tits, Supergirl!"

It was then the blast was let loose, striking out at his target once again.

Supergirl was struck in her middle, a little off target for the robot-like man's liking but he liked the results all the same.

"Aaaargh" groaned Supergirl as she recoiled backwards from the strike.

"Yesss..... beautiful!" sneered Supergirl's as of yet unnamed opponent as he could see Supergirl's exposed chest for several moments before the energy subsided.

Supergirl managed to catch herself before she stumbled, her power seemingly waning.

"Wha... what was that? Whaaa... what .... how?" she mumbled.

"Sir, that energy surge - I think I've got a match. It's... it's someone called Reactron... and there is a safety advisory .... for female personnel!" Vasquez said hurriedly.

"Reactron? Let me see that ..." Hank responded as he leaned towards the display to read it.

Hank's eyes scanned the information, his jaw dropping slowly until he snapped out of it, "My god! Supergirl, you've got to get out of there!"

"Your resistance is impressive!" Reactron exclaimed as he saw Supergirl still standing from his blast.

Supergirl could only pant as she tried to recompose herself. The blast had shaken her to the core and she didn't seem to be able to just shrug it off.

And she really had seen her bared chest? And that harness... where had it come from?

"Hank... Alex... please... anyone?" Supergirl managed to say weakly, hoping to get a reply.

"Yes... my deadzone... no one will find you... not until it is too late!" Reactron scoffed.

"Please...why are you doing this?" groaned Supergirl as she tried to stand back upright.

Reactron's chest weapon seemed to hum as it recharged for another shot at the weakened heroine.

"A debt!" Reactron responded all the while the humming from his chest rose and rose, like he was holding his shot for the right moment.

"Now, let's really get to work... on those impressive TITS!"

Reactron lunged at the weakened heroine, grappling with her and trying to breach her defenses. Supergirl's arms tried to shield her body that she sensed her opponent was trying to make vulnerable.

"Grrr, get... off ... of....me!" Supergirl growled as she tried to wrest control of herself from the villain infront of her.

It was in that moment that their hold on eachother was lost but Reactron was quick to adjust his grasp.

Supergirl found that while she had one arm now free the other was locked in place by Reactron's powerful grasp. That was when he struck.

The crackling energy that Reactron had been building in his chest blasted forth striking Supergirl firmly upon the glyph she proudly wore on her chest.

"Yessssss..." hissed Reactron as molecule by molecule Supergirl's suit was bent to his will again. This time, he hoped, the molecules would finally submit to his favoured design for the heroine. Something that suggested exactly what she was not. Or at least, not yet.

"Whaaaa!?" Supergirl managed to say as Reactron forced her back so that he could admire his work.

"Nothing can defy me! First your suit submits .... then YOU!" Reactron grunted as he steadied himself. Pushing the heroine around was apparently still an effort.

Supergirl could only look down on herself in shock. Her suit which was pretty resistant to almost any sort of damage had lost its glyph and in its place there was a wetlook like harness which caused her breasts to really stand proud.

Supergirl suddenly heard a burst of static then Hank's voice, "Supergirl... can you hear us? The subject is called REACTRON... you need to fly! Get out of there!"

As Supergirl battled with her confusion Reactron let loose another shot of energy from his chest. He could tell she was softening up well to his treatment and knew from experience that one well placed shot was going to advance him well into his plan.

"Sir... we are seeing other energy signatures, it's one of Reactron's weapons" Vasquez said to Henshaw while reading the display at her console.

"Damned monster! He removes their inhibitions... then sells them as sex slaves?! Get the go-team to the perimeter of the deadzone - they have to be as close as possible when we get a signal lock back on Supergirl!"

"Yes sir!"

"Hopefully Supergirl can hang on long enough. Now get me that damned location!"

"Nghyeaaah" grunted Reactron as he tossed Supergirl backwards deeper into an alleyway of junk and onto a piece of salvaged car interior which broke her fall.

Supergirl had flown as a blur of fading supersuit, wetlook leather, hair and boots but Reactron knew what to expect when the broken heroine finally came to rest.

Supergirl tried to well up the energy she needed to fire a blast of her own back at Reactron, but couldn't muster it. She felt the warmth of the sun directly on her skin, but for some reason it did not seem to bring that comfortable recharging sensation. And why did she feel the sun? Then she realised she was to some extent naked. Black boots... harness bra... black fishnet tights... strange gloves?

"Whaaat... are.... doing ... me...?" moaned Supergirl as she tried to flop to one side in a bid to right herself.

"Do you approve, Supergirl?" Reactron asked though he didn't give her time to answer, "I custom designed that slut outfit... just for you. Simple, but with style. Call it a talent, or a hobby, but I've been tailoring for my victims a long time now. But for you, I went for accessibility. Super-grabbable tits, no fuss access to your cunt and ass and boots that make you as fuckable standing from behind as you will be doing you doggiestyle!"

CLINK...CLINK

Reaching behind himself Reactron produced a leather collar which unraveled itself down a length of chain to end up swinging by his side.

"This on the other hand is courtesy of my sponsor... the one to whom I owe a debt - and so I get to put this on you ... old school style"

Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Nice work! This isn't quite my thing but I still really enjoyed it. It doesn't hurt that I've watched that particular scene many times. This is a clever re-imagining of it. Well done!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ernie wrote:
1 year ago
Nice work! This isn't quite my thing but I still really enjoyed it. It doesn't hurt that I've watched that particular scene many times. This is a clever re-imagining of it. Well done!
I can understand that his won't be to everyone's liking - hence the little warning up front. I tend to do a mix of BDSM type peril, inferred stuff, psychological stuff, but my recent Party Trap and this are more sexually overt. It's something that I guess I just needed to get out of my system and I look forward to reverting to more moderate action in the future.

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Abductorenmadrid HI. Welcome!!! Good stuff.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl could hear Reactron's steady ponderous steps as she began to push herself up onto her hands and knees. The boots were tight, her breasts heaved, boosted by the harness she was in and her gloves felt smooth and slippery.

"Got...to...fly..." Supergirl thought groggily to herself, remembering the static riddled advice from those back at base.

Alex stormed into the control room looking for answers.

"Hey, I hear you're deploying the go-team? What's going on?" Alex asked. She knew deploying the more conventional forces of the DEO meant one of their own was in trouble.

"Alex, it's Supergirl... we think she's in a fight with Reactron..." Henshaw explained, only momentarily taking his eyes from the data feed.

Alex's jaw dropped, "Reactron! Where?!" Alex demanded. While she often needed to consult the databases for information on their adversaries Reactron's sickening trade gave her cause to keep him in her mind.

"We don't know, she's inside some kind of blackout zone. I keep getting intermittent comms back but no location," Vasquez said, eyes locked firmly ahead.

"But she must have said something?" Alex insisted.

"Comms went down between messages. One minute they were fine and then minutes later they were compromised. All I think I heard her mention was a yard," Vasquez explained.

"Try to extrapolate a little. Put up the data points," Alex asked prompting the keys of Vasquez's keyboard to clack.

Reactron watched as Supergirl looked skyward with her weary head and tried to summons the energy needed to get herself aloft. Could Reactron fly too? She wasn't sure but suspected that he might be capable of it.

"I see you want to escape... Supergirl? But why not stay a while! Master insists..." Reactron hissed, as his ponderous steps took him closer towards the heroine.

It was then that Supergirl's ears seemed to fill with a subtle ringing. She thought she had heard it before, but it was vague and now it was getting more obvious as Reactron approached.

Supergirl's eyes which had looked skyward slowly dropped until her gaze settled on Reactron who neared, seemingly so slowly, but all the while getting closer and closer.

"Yes.... you're going to stay for Maaaaster..." Reactron said, seeing weakness in Supergirl's resolve to escape.

"Please... let me go..." Supergirl asked weakly as she settled onto her knees, turning her body to face him.

"Eventually, I will!" Rectron scoffed as he slowly coiled up the chain, drawing the collar closer to his grasp.

"Please...now..." moaned Supergirl.

"No, you will stay and I will honour my debt! Forget escape... embrace your neural reprogramming... now SIT....Sit like a SLUT should sit!" Reactron commanded Supergirl.

Supergirl looked on stunned as she slowly turned a little towards her tormentor and began to spread her thighs, exposing herself to whatever he might want with her.

It was then she caught the subtle scent of herself, seemingly excited by her provocative situation. She knew what she looked like, but dressing the part was only half as bad as acting it and her brain raged with stimuli she could barely contain as she sensed herself opening up to Reactron.

"Good, you know how to please me!" Reactron said, a hint of pride in his voice, no doubt at his success in making Supergirl pose for him.

With each relentless step that brought Reactron closer the ringing in Supergirl's ears seemed to rise and rise. And although it seemed to be only a noise it caused Supergirl's heart to pump harder and harder and her arousal seemed to go into overdrive, her clitoris throbbing to her heart's beat.

The small length of chain in Reactron's hand jangled, reminding Supergirl that the collar was coming. She feared it but secretly she wanted to feel it, and the closer he came the more she secretly wanted the shame of the compromising situation she now found herself in.

Hank and Alex winced as what had been a minor background sound became louder.

"What the hell is that ringing? Do you hear it?" Hank asked, glancing at Alex and Vasquez.

"It's ... it's somehow making it onto the comms carrierwave ..." Vasquez replied as she wiggled her earpiece in a bid to try and get comfortable.

Alex frowned for a moment, "Can you put it through the analyzer? It might help in locating Supergirl or Reactron!"

"On it!"

"Yes, spread those legs... wider. Look at you... my greatest conquest! A Superslut!" gloated Reactron. Supergirl finally had begun to look like the sex hungry slut his sponsor had ordered him to make. Those booted legs, that harness, that hungry pussy... and soon her neck would be adorned with the collar.

"Does it.. excite you, Supergirl? Being powerless? Being ... a sex object?"

"Sssstay..... ssstaaaay back ...." moaned Supergirl, her resistance ebbing.

But with Reactron's every step that sound in her ears grew louder and her writhing legs parted more and more. Fight or flight or .. Fu...oh Rao! Her legs didn’t know what to do as they competed to either help Supergirl escape or offer her pussy towards Reactron.

A momentary grin appeared behind Reactron's mask, he could see in the expression of his new plaything that she was completely at his mercy. And there would be none, and he was going to enjoy it.

"Sir, the analyzer... it's not noise. It's Kryptonian. It's at highspeed and on a loop. We can only get a part of the message, it's too quick for our computers.." Vasquez explained.

Alex groaned, "Oh no... it's... it's like a subliminal message of some kind... she'll hear it... but she won't understand it... but her mind. She might be able to process it somehow?! God, Hank! He's brainwashing her or something!"

Hank felt powerless but he had resources.

"Alex, assemble the reserve team and get to the blackout zone, if we can't pinpoint a location you will have to find her the old fashioned way. I will have the go-team coordinate with you," Hank said.

"How does it feeeeeeel, knowing that somewhere out there, someone has had tassssked me …that they wanted to make you...into that! Usually I merely take from this world for my pleasure. But this… this is personal for them… how do you feel about what they have done to you…what I have made you into?!" Reactron pointed accusingly at Supergirl.

Supergirl shuddered at the thought. Reactron had already said he did not want her for himself, someone else was doing this to her, and they were winning. Defeating her. Turning her into a whore. For a moment Supergirl was able to just regain a mental foothold at a point mere minutes before. She had been Supergirl, powerful, strong and respected.

Reactron saw Supergirl analyse herself and let out a laugh. He saw a brief glimpse of the heroine truly see her current state before she was overwhelmed with sexual pleasure at it.

“Oh Rao… who… who is it? Who … who is doing this to me! What do they want with me?”

“Revenge, Supergirl. Revenge! And what a beautiful revenge you are turning out to be!! One moment you were Supergirl… and now you’re nothing but a sex hungry slut. I’m slowly stripping you of your inhibitions… and now you ready yourself to be used like a whore…”

Supergirl was trapped, wanting to hear his words while her legs were paralyzed in the struggle to present herself at Reactron or flee.

“I have recorded everything … even now as you begin to obey my EVERY command! And that is what they want. They want me to ruin you… at every level of your being. Nothing of you will be left untouched. Nothing! And even now, as I tell you this you are going to stay spread open rather than try to escape!”

Supegirl felt like she would cum just hearing the monster’s words as he approached, every syllable seemingly able to bring unspeakable pleasure to her body. The idea she had been recorded even up until this moment, defeated and served up as some sort of sex object was incredibly arousing.

"That’s right, you won’t flee because you want THIS and all that you can imagine that goes with being a slut!…” Reactron said, momentarily gesturing with the collar,”

“What are you going to do?” moaned Supergirl, almost resigned to doing whatever Reactron wanted.

“I am going to start with your body, Supergirl. Every hole you thought was yours now belongs to me. I will fill them and test their depths. I will abuse them in any order I please. I will force them open wide and explore you with devices beyond your imagination. Your mouth will learn the taste of me and the taste of yourself. Your nipples will feel the pain of electroclamps before those engorged, swollen tits endure the agony of a forced milking! I will isolate your clitoris and torture it with the fury of extreme heat and cold! And you, Supergirl. For all that, all you have to do is stay exactly where you are. Whore mouth open. Eyes on me. Just as you are now!"

Supergirl listened and could only imagine how she looked as she lustfully gazed at ... Master. She knew now, that her lust for domination at Reactron's hands outweighed everything else. She had to have it all, and now!

“And all the while I use your body I will debase your pretty little mind. You will revel in the filth of this junkard, being used in unspeakable manners while you comply with every humiliating challenge and every degrading deed. My sponsor wants you shamed … disgraced and humiliated. That temple which is your body is to be thoroughly desecrated, inside and out and I will leave your mind utterly polluted with depravity," Reactron growled.

Drool dripped from the hanging open bottom lip of the heroine as she savoured the recipe of doom that Reactron was telling her. Her compliance could be read in her body language, she found every damming word somehow addictive.

“And then when you are finally spent… your ruination will be known… to the WORLD!”

“The… the world…” moaned Supergirl.

“Yesssss, Supergirl! My sponsor is going to release to the world that you are this… disgraceful …filthy… whore!"

“Oh… but…” Supergirl moaned.

“Everyone who wants to see every intimate part of you will be able to! And oh, so many will gladly watch over and over how you are about to be fucked, used and abused in every conceivable way!”

“Please.. not… not that!” Supergirl managed.

Slowly the heroine drew her legs up to herself, possibly as a means to try and rise to her feet, a last desperate act of rebellion.

“Too late, SLUT. Keep those thighs spread and that wet hole available!”

Reactron’s words cut through her like a knife and she panted in excitement at his verbal control over her. Supergirl subtly nodded as her thighs parted once more and she closed her eyes in shame knowing that from now until who knew when she was utterly under Reactron’s control.

“Excellent!” Reactron exclaimed as he saw Supergirl obey.

Reactron towered over Supergirl who was panting in sexual fear. The collar she so wanted was right there and she couldn’t offer her body to Reactron any more, even if she tried. Her mouth had remained mostly parted since her brainwashing had begun and her ever moistening and swelling pussy had been directed at him the whole time. Even her breasts hungered for the torment she had been promised. She was desperate for release, even just his mere touch might be enough.

“Your mind is ready slut but I want to make sure you will feel everything I do to you… you are going to learn the pleasure that is also paaaaaain!!”

It was then that Reactron unleashed a powerful beam into the heroine again, destroying what last resistance she had and tenderizing her flesh for the torment and degradation to come.

The air crackled with power as Reacton blasted away Supergirl's powers and her inhibitions and she was in no state to resist.

“Ngh… ohhhhh” moaned Supergirl as she began to awaken.

Alex thought she heard Supergirl’s voice murmur slightly and turned down the sound of the TV in the background.

“Hey, James… I think she’s waking up,” Alex said quietly.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl’s eyes opened quickly and she rose with a start, like she had just awoken from a nightmare even though she had been sleeping peacefully right up until the final moment.

“Where am…. Oh, Alex?!”

Alex could see the expression on Supergirl’s face. She had awoken with doubt, fear and concern on her mind.

“Hey, it’s over! You’re safe, back in your apartment,” Alex said, trying to calm her sister down.

“Over… but what happened?”

James, who had been in Kara’s kitchenette, joined the sisters, concern on his face.

“Oh thank god, you’re awake!” James said as he went to join Supergirl and Alex

“Did he… hurt you? How did you escape? How are you feeling?” James asked, eager for answers.

Supergirl seemed scared as she looked to her sister. But her fear was compounded when it seemed Alex was the bearer of bad news.

“I feel fine... but ....He? He who?” Supergirl asked in confusion.

James looked to Alex, hoping she would take on the responsibility to tell Supergirl what they knew. Alex though was also struggling to find the words and Supergirl could tell she was holding something back.

“Alex? Who had me?! How… how long was I out. How am I here? How long have I been sleeping!” Supergirl demanded.

“Kara, from the moment we started to lose comms with you until we found you, it had been six hours, and you’ve been here for another three…” Alex said, her tone gentle and low.

“Six… nine…?! Rao….. but… how? Why….?”

“Kara, we strongly believe you were ambushed by someone we know as Reactron. He’s heavily involved with slavery, particularly sex slaves… we thought he had taken you so he… well… god knows… but nothing good,” Alex explained.

“Re… Reactron….” Supergirl murmured as suddenly a weak echo of a memory began to resonate deep in the back of her mind.

In the background the TV had been on and the chatter there suddenly caught Supergirl’s ear.

“Now, we are getting some important news about a project the government has been working on, deciphering the Fort Rozz database files… of course, Lord Technologies has been at the forefront of that endeavour and we are hearing that they have uncovered some quite shocking information about none other than Supergirl…. Let’s get over to the press conference now and see what is about to be revealed…”

Supergirl spun around quickly to see what was on the TV, James also realising that something important was happening.

“Turn it up,” James asked of Alex who used the remote to raise the volume.

Maxwell Lord stood at his podium looking smug as the reporters jockeyed to get the best soundbites.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming. As you know Lord Technologies has been working tirelessly in order to decrypt what have been dubbed The Fort Rozz Files. For many years Earth has played host to that prison after it somehow escaped the Phantom Zone and crash landed here…”

“Oh no…. what is he going to say about me?” Kara thought.

Alex too dreaded what was to come, thoroughly convinced that what had just transpired was somehow going to tie in with Maxwell’s press statement. James too was also worried, though he had no idea what was about to happen.

“During our decryption process we attempted to prioritize subjects who might be in positions of power and influence within Earth’s society, and I am happy to say that while they are few those identities have been passed onto the authorities. Those in government or in positions of influence that may not have Earth’s interests at heart will not be so for much longer. However…..”

“Oh no… here it comes,” Alex groaned causing Supergirl’s heart to race.

After a dramatic pause, which Maxwell seemed to know would let his cronies at the news networks cue up the photos in their press briefings he resumed speaking.

“…. Yes. However. There is one subject who, according to the Master Jailer’s files, who is not so easy to tackle,”

“Rao… what… how?” Supergirl gasped.

“Jeez… Kara… I … wha…” James managed to get out, utterly confused by what he saw now appearing on screen.

“According to the records just recently decrypted by us we have learned that Supergirl was, until only a few years ago, imprisoned in stasis. Her many crimes by earth standards would be considered as extreme sexual deviancy. However, as Fort Rozz’s systems degraded over time it appears the stasis cell holding Supergirl, or ‘Kara Zee’ as she was formally known as eventually failed,”

“It… it’s not true! How can they say that’s true? I’ve been on Earth since I was … I was just a kid. I wasn't an adult in Fort Rozz!!” Supergirl protested, though Alex and James already knew what Lord was saying was a lie.

“Kara, can’t you see, either Lord is in on it… or he’s being set up to let this news out,” Alex responded despondently.

“Unfortunately it appears Kara Zee went on to repeat her past behavior on Earth as these captured files suggest. The timestamp data with these still images and the associated video show she was actively working in the sex industry until her alternate identity, Supergirl, began to appear, according to the records Catco Media have,” Maxwell explained.

“Those photos… were they taken… taken today? I don’t remember… I can’t remember anything!” Supergirl wondered aloud.

James put his hands atop his head in disbelief at what he was seeing, reading and hearing, “Jeez Kara. Those photos....”

“James,” Alex cut in, “we intercepted something that sounded like a subliminal feed targeting Supergirl’s mind. I know she looks relaxed, but she was not herself… this is a setup!”

“Oh Rao… I keep… having a sensation, like, I am missing something. Those photos… they can’t be everything… I … I just know,” Kara added.

James shook his head, “We can easily fix this, tell them it’s a lie. Alex, you’ve known Kara since you were kids. Hank knows the truth too, right?”

Alex closed her eyes, trying to read the chess pieces on the board, how they were moving and who might be behind the moves themselves. Was Maxwell Lord the King, or merely a pawn?

A reporter raised a hand and forced In a question as Maxwell paused for breath.

“How do you account for the delay in this Kara Zee apparently gaining her superpowers and becoming Supergirl? Why did she resume her criminal activities first?”

“Well, please remember these are the records of the alien administration running Fort Rozz, both while it was fully operational and while the remaining staff tried to stave off the inevitable once the damaged vessel landed here on Earth. They believed Kara Zee was in some sort of energy deficit when she finally escaped stasis and only after a few years did her powers materialize. We can only imagine the… deviancy… she may have brought with her before she turned over a new leaf and became Supergirl,”

Alex had been peering down at her phone as messages from Hank and other key DEO staff began to pile in. They knew Alex was caring for Supergirl after they found her unconscious at the edge of National City and wanted to make sure she was now watching the news.

Kara in the meantime was starting to feel the blood pulsing in the side of her head, the stress reaching incredible levels within her.

“I … I am …. I’m finished. Ruined. How I am going to come back from this? They’re publicly humiliating me! Pros… Prostitute?!” Supergirl mouthed, her voice failing as the news banner hammered home the accusations.

It was then a flashback struck her. Reactron’s voice. And after her initial memory blackout the return of the memory of him caused his voice to boom loudly in her head.

“I have recorded everything … even now as you begin to obey my EVERY command! And that is what they want. They want me to ruin you… at every level of your being. Nothing of you will be left untouched. Nothing! And even now, as I tell you this you are going to stay spread open rather than try to escape!”

Supergirl closed her eyes and contained a gentle moan as she began to remember.

Alex had been pondering their next moves, not noticing how Supergirl had begun to gain a little of her memory.

“I don’t know what the plan is but I think Lord is just a pawn. Someone knows that the only way we can beat this is for me and mom to say Kara has been here since she was a kid. That Supergirl and Kara Danvers are the same person,” Alex explained.

“But, that means we have to give them Kara Danvers! Can’t we prove those photos are fake? They can’t be real? There must be a blemish or a birthmark or something? Someone must know who that woman is? Or she’s a clone perhaps…” James responded. He was in denial, hoping that Kara could wait things out as Danvers until they could figure out how to prove the Fort Rozz Files were a lie.

Alex looked angrily as the photos and the ticker tape continued its inflammatory tempo onscreen.

“Well if they are thinking we somehow are keeping Master Jailer silent about this bullshit then are they going to believe what I say?” Alex countered.

“They… they aren’t … they aren’t fake….” Supergirl said, ever so quietly.

“What?” James asked.

“I said… I am remembering… but….oh Rao… oh Rao… I remember he told me to smile. To look happy. And, I did. And, I felt that I was happy…but now …oh…oh no…” Supergirl responded shakily.

“Oh Kara,” Alex responded, “I am so sorry. We all are. We tried to find you, the DEO were out there looking everywhere. But that’s not you up there. Not the real you, you were brainwashed, and you deserve better than this,”

James looked back at the screen, desperately hoping that what they had been shown was the worst of the bad news and that perhaps if they could prove the photos were from earlier in the day he could wipe the smug grin off of Lord’s face with his fist.

“If I can find that place soon, that junk pile will prove those photos were from today and Kara Zee is nothing but bullshit,” James said confidently.

“You mean you didn’t find me in that place in the pictures? I don’t understand. Where was I found?” Supergirl asked.

“We found you near the edge of the blackout zone. A residential area… you…” Alex explained before pausing.

“I … I what?” Supergirl asked. She wanted the truth, no matter what it was.

Alex looked sideways at James, reminding Supergirl that he was there.

“Alex! James and all the world has just seen me practically naked, posing literally as a slut. Tell me,” Supergirl said in a defeated tone.

Alex’s head bowed a moment as she humbly formulated the words in her head before she spoke.

“I guess it would have been useful, if we found you dressed up like that. At least we could prove the photos were from today… but… you were in your suit. In a dumpster. You were semiconscious, pleasuring yourself with your hands and basically repeating over and over that you were a…” Alex paused indicating with her eyes in shame at the TV screen.

Slut. Paintoy. Whore.

The words flooded through Supergirl’s mind as more flashbacks hit her. But this time they were different. This was later after the smiling, happy, collar wearing Slut phase of Reactron’s plan was over. This was a deeper, darker and more personal level of revenge. A revenge that was paid for with Reactron’s debt to an unknown evil.

Alex could see, Kara was processing something. Something deeper. Something difficult.

“Should I let her remember?” Alex thought to herself, hoping perhaps there would be a clue to help prove this was all some crazy scheme.

James slammed his fist into his own thigh in frustration at the words on screen.

“A pimp? How dare they! When that voice pings as Reactron’s everyone will figure out what’s going on, right? Everyone knows what he does. Alex, you even said he’s known as The Slu…”

It was then that Alex shot James and angry glance, stopping him dead in his tracks. Slutmaster, it seemed was not to be uttered in her presence. Her sister was far from that as far as she was concerned.

Kara however didn’t hear or see either of them as she was lost in a flashback.

“I’m going to ride your ass hard, Supergirl…” Reactron laughed from atop the heroine. He was deep inside her, up to the depths his biomechanical appendage would allow and she willingly held herself to accept him.

“Rao, he… used my… behind, so many times. He would use me, then do something different to another part of my body. But over and over, he came back to my behind. And every time… it was easier and easier for him…” moaned Supergirl as she remembered.

Reactron’s voice washed over her again, “Let me in, don’t fight me!” he goaded.

And Supergirl shuddered a little more as she remembered how she obeyed. Over and over he repeated the cycle, reaming her ass, then putting her over his knee and spanking her or torturing her nipples. Then the deep raiding of her behind began again with his biomech-shaft.

“Ready to be ridden again, Slut?” he asked as his bare foot rested on the side of her face, burying her into the dirt floor of the junkyard.

“Please… of course master… but….” Supergirl recalled herself saying, her voice barely a hollow echo in her memory.

“No buts! And this time I want you to try to keep me out!” laughed Reactron callously.

And it was then, as Reactron took her behind again that she realised she had no resistance to offer at all. She tried, with all her might, because his brainwashing of her made her want to comply. Supergirl didn’t understand though that what he did served two purposes, it gave him the pleasure of taking her despite her resistance, and making her realise that she could not stop him, even if she tried.

“He wants you to know, it is HIM who wishes to see you like this!” echoed the memory of Reactron’s voice as he explained it was the man he who owed a debt to that chose this wicked form of retribution.

“Oh Rao… he destroyed me… in so many ways. And … I loved It all…” Supergirl moaned aloud.

Alex tried to steer Kara away from the memory, “Kara, the files said the flashbacks will be powerful but you have to remember you weren’t yourself… ” Alex whispered, her last word reverberating inside Supergirl’s mind.

“I know… but…” Kara said weakly as she looked on into another distant memory again.

“Yourself… yourself….yourself… yourself,” Alex’s voice continued to echo, dropping in octaves and becoming distorted in Supergirl’s head until it became one with Reactron’s harsh tones.

“I said, TASTE yourself!” he ordered. Supergirl had become dripping wet during her mistreatment and he had gathered a little of the spiderweb of cum escaping from between her legs.

Supergirl recalled how she had tried to worship every mouthful the monster fed her and then how he had whispered, over her shoulder that tasting him would be next. It was these moments of degredation and humiliation that were the hardest yet, not just when it happened, but as it was recalled.

“Who… who did Reactron do this for ? Who is… that wicked, that powerful? Who did I anger?And why now…after it’s over am I starting to feel…oh…oh Rao…” Supergirl thought to herself.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In the background Maxwell Lord continued to speak at the press conference, his words stabbing at the three people in the room in a multitude of ways.

“Personally, I hope Supergirl can come forward to the authorities to give her own version of events. Perhaps some sort of pardon could be arranged, or perhaps a special sentence devised whereby she may be able to use her new found powers for good whilst paying for what I can only imagine are shocking, shameful and disgraceful acts from her degenerate past,”

“New found powers? I've had them for years! And my degenerate….. past?” Supergirl protested weakly.

“So help me the moment this is all proven to be lies I am going to bury him, and then I am going to make Reactron pay!” Alex growled, trying to reassure Supergirl that somehow, someway, this would all be sorted out.

“Pay…. Degenerate…..Pay…..Degenerate….Pay…. Degenerate,” echoed yet more words around the world that contained Supergirl’s flashbacks.

“Oh… oh no….” trembled Supergirl’s inner voice as Reactron’s presence seemed almost to burst into reality, it was so vivid for her.

“These are your final humiliations, Supergirl!”

“What… what are you doing to me, Masss … Rao …..Master?” Supergirl asked anxiously as she found herself being restrained in a frame.

“My sponsor set me key goals, Supergirl and your humiliations are the last for you to endure,” Reactron explained calmly.

“Nghhh…” Supergirl protested as the milkers were latched on to her nipples that were already sore from prior mistreatment.

“Very good…. He will like that reaction on the recording…” Reactron responded with a wicked smile.

“What… what are these?” Supergirl asked, her hands flexing in her restraints that splayed her arms out behind her.

“First, you’re getting milked… he wants your nipples red raw…”

“Milked… Rao… like an animal?”

“Yes, like an animal …” Reactron confirmed as he checked his work and glanced at the cameras inside the metal hut within the junkyard.

Alex frowned at Kara, “Animal?” having heard her subtly mouth the word from within her flashback.

Kara looked at Alex with regret, “He … he made me into one,” as the flashback forced its way into her mind again.

Kara looked at Reactron’s hands which carried her next torment.

“What, what is that for…” Supergirl trembled.

“Now this… this is one HE wanted very much, Supergirl. This mask is going to unite that pretty face, and those deep, powerful lungs of yours with the worst parts of yourself. I worked you open for a reason, Supergirl. And now you will understand what my sponsors feelings towards you, really are!”

“Kara?” Alex said, penetrating into the flashback a moment and bringing Supergirl back into the moment again.

“You… you don’t want to know! It was… it was horrible! He made me … Rao, he attacked my senses… all of them, but somehow I was enjoying not being in control of it. I’m so confused… the memories, they’re all mixed up, like I enjoy them and hate them all at once!” Supergirl explained.

Supergirl could almost reimagine the odours and tastes she had endured that day, together with the physicality of Reactron’s use of her body.

“It’s the brainwashing, it must be,” Alex replied.

Supergirl asked in confusion, “You think? I … don’t know what’s good, or bad… even I don’t know what I am right now!”

Alex tried to look Supergirl in the eye, “Kara, whatever that monster said, you’re my sister! You’re good, you’re honest and true. You’re modest, smart and fun. Whatever Reactron tricked you into thinking, it’s a lie…”

“It’s a lie, it’s a lie, it’s a lieeeeeeeee” echoed reactron’s voice as he looked over Supergirl in her sad predicament.

Supergirl could only breathe in from the very depths of herself, the rhythmic milking of her tenderized nipples adding to her plight. They were now engorged, drawn out with the vacuum force that was set to its very highest and were very, very red.

“It’s a lie that you are Super, girl! You are merely a beautiful mind carried within a body that can be made to let you down. And now that mind swims in a delirium of pleasurable suffering. And when you begin to remember all this… you will be torn by how much of it you secretly enjoyed but will be forced to deny!”

Supergirl moaned as she endured Reactron’s revenge on behalf of an unknown stranger.

James had silently watched Kara’s expressions shift as she drifted from flashback to flashback but then his eyes were drawn to the TV as the press conference began to wind down.

“The DEO are going to comment? Who is going to do it? You? Hank?” James asked.

“I think it should be Hank. There are a few ways we could go about this but if I say the wrong thing too soon, or have to go back on something later, it could be the end of me,” Alex replied.

Kara’s hands rose to her head as she tried to snap out of the cycle of words and flashbacks that had been hitting her.

“I… I have to stay as Danvers for a while. I … I can’t go out like this. This, this is a beacon for…for disgrace! “ Kara said as she gestured with a piece of her cloak and a subtly raised booted leg.

James looked at Supergirl with compassion, “I think you may have to let them know, you’ve been Kara Danvers practically your whole life. It’s one of the only things that can smash that lie apart. If we make that true then Kara Zee is impossible. After that the other lies will die too…”

Alex looked back at James, believing he was wrong, “James, we all know it should work like that. But, you saw those photos. They are real. Sure I can go out and say ‘hey, Supergirl has lived with my family since we were both kids…’ but those photos won’t go away. Nor whatever the video is. And from what I can tell, Kara thinks there’s even more to it than just that,”

“She’s right,” sighed Supergirl, “and for all we know, giving Kara Danvers away might be what whoever is behind this wants us to do!”

Kara’s eyes settled on the TV and saw where the news was heading next.

“Analysis…. Psychology….. Oh Rao… I’m to be publicly analysed now for S&M!? ” Supergirl protested.

“Alex, turn that crap off will you, I’ve had enough,” James said angrily.

“Yes, you’re right…” Alex agreed. With the click on the remote the image seemed to implode in on itself and ended in darkness.

Kara took in the sight of the blank screen and she blinked, unable to look away, like she was drawn into the black abyss.

In the background her ears heard James and Alex speak again but Supergirl was entranced by the screen.

“Yesss… watch the screen… enjoy the sight of yourself wearing his last humiliating creation,” Reactron’s voice echoed in Supergirl’s ears.

“Oh, the humiliation hood,” whimpered Supergirl.

“Yes, that was no ordinary hood, was it… slut?” goaded Reactron.

Supergirl’s ears filled with the sound of her laboured breathing and she had goosebumps as she recalled the sensations her face had felt.

“Double layered… limited air…. and my face, soaking in your… no… oh…” Supergirl moaned as she saw the evil hood enveloping her head.

“Yesss…. The face immersion hood…. You remember....” Reactron growled with pleasure.

“You made me watch… on the screen. No way out… while my face soaked in your… oh … and my own ….” Supergirl groaned as she remembered.

“Yes, the ultimate humiliation… and I watched those beautiful blue eyes drift into submission to me. The portals into that red latex nightmare let me see the soaking mess I made of you inside there,”

“Oh… this is the end of me! Please, no more… I can’t….” moaned Supergirl as she saw the infinite cycle of her watching herself, watching herself, watching herself, watching herself, in the monitor while Reactron laughed wickedly in the background.

“As you wish! You are finished, Supergirl!”

“Kara, oh my god! You were… jeez what did you see on there? You were touching yourself and…” James snapped, gesturing at the TV which had been off the whole time that Kara had seemed to drift away into some sort of fantasy.

“James, I told you, those flashbacks are intense, especially for a Kryptonian!” Alex growled back.

Kara looked down at her hands to see how they had come to rest on her skirt, her thighs spreading again, “Whaa? Oh… oh no…. please… look… my brain is all over the map!”

“Your hands more like,” James snapped back accusingly.

“James, you can’t think that this… what I’m going through is normal right now?” pleaded Kara.

“Kara, I’ve no idea what to think. All I know is something is broken in my best friend and I don’t know how to fix it. And you guys… if risking the Danvers' family secret is too much for you then I will have do things MY way to get Supergirl’s dignity back”

“Don’t get up, I’ll see myself out,” James added as he rose.

“James, please don’t go,” Alex said softly.

“If you’re wondering, I am going to find that damned junkyard. There is no way they could have taken those photos today and made all those wrecks disappear. They will still be there, right as they were,”

“James, please don’t say anything to anyone… not about any of this, even those who know all about us… Kara needs some privacy now,” Alex called to James as he was leaving.

“Whatever. But what about you two? Are you going to actually do anything about this or what?” James asked bitterly.

“Reactron… I’ve got to start with him,” Alex responded flatly. It was a task she knew would be incredibly difficult to do.

“Fine. Do that. Oh and if you hear Lord has had his legs broken you’ve not seen me, okay?!”

Alex looked despondently as James let himself out.

“Oh James,” Alex sighed. She knew he was angry, but simple solutions were not going to fix anything right now.

Kara looked at Alex who was upset that James could not get a hold of his feelings.

“We, we are going to be okay, right?” Kara asked.

“Kara, we are in a lot of trouble right now and I don’t know if I can fix it. James might be right, we may have to sacrifice your secret identity. My little adopted sister has been Supergirl the whole time,” Alex explained.

“But there are so many other ways. We could get to Reactron or figure out who was driving him. Or we might be able to prove the photos and videos were from today and not years old. If not we can go after the Fort Rozz files to show they are fake. Kara Zee isn’t real!” Supergirl replied.

“Maybe… but there are a lot of IF’s … Master Jailer could say there was no Kara Zee. He might even know how to show the Fort Rozz files are wrong somehow. But… I don’t think he’s going to be sympathetic to us. For all we know he might be the one who got Reactron to do all this anyway. I .. I’ve got my work cut out for me…” Alex reasoned.

“Oh Rao, what am I going to do? Everyone who sees Supergirl now is just going to think I used to be a street whore…”

“We’ll figure it out… somehow, but you might want to keep your head down at Catco” Alex responded, unconvincingly.

It was then Kara began to bury her head in her hands, her own words causing Reactron’s voice to haunt her once again.

“Yes, a whore, Supergirl. I’ve turned you into a whore in the public eye... and the flashbacks you’ll have will make you remember how I used you like one…. Hahahahahahahahahaha”

“Oh… there was…more?” Supergirl moaned as she suddenly remembered how Reactron took her from behind, his grip on her collar encased throat and breasts. Her slutty high heel boots he had put her in kept her in a prime position and he was almost robotic like with his relentless strokes.

“Rao… it felt so good,” Kara mouthed quietly, or so she thought, into her own lap.

“Kara!” Alex exclaimed.

THE END

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She took the superheroine milking challenge....God she is gorgeous in that scenario!