Wonder Woman and the Prostitutes

A darker, full bodied blend.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Diana and the Prostitutes
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimer: The characters of Wonder Woman and of the main villainess in this story are owned by DC Comics, Warner Brothers-Discovery and associated companies. This story is not meant to infringe on their copyright. There will be no monetary gain connected to writing this story.
The Wonder Woman in this story is loosely based on the recent DCEU movies, with part of the background made up by me. The same is true for the main villainess in this story.

Wonder Woman decided that she had to go undercover. Her usual ways of scouting the streets had not worked and she was not even sure if it was a case worth her attention. The case was a turf war between prostitution rings. A new group had appeared on the scene and was driving the other gangs out. At the beginning, Diana had actually felt positive about them, for the new group only catered to women, not men and had no discernible connections with other crime syndicates. But then they started attacking and taking over other brothels with brutal efficiency. They killed or crippled the pimps and made the women work as slaves for their new owners. Even that Diana might have considered the kind of usual gang warfare she would not interfere with, at least as long as the slavery part was only a rumor. However, then word began to spread about new designer drugs hitting the streets. It was very unlikely that this timing was a coincidence.
Since then, Wonder Woman had started to investigate, but did not find any promising leads. Nobody was willing – or able – to talk. And yet more than one third of the brothels in town had changed ownership already. Whoever was behind this was very clever. Diana had started to wonder, if they were really only human. After all they had taken on some of the most ruthless gangs of the city and eliminated all of them with seeming ease. Maybe it was time to change her tactics. If Wonder Woman was too obvious to gather intel, she would go undercover as Diana Prince. And she would go directly for her opponents’ potential headquarters, the first club they had opened in the city. As an Amazon, love between women was nothing new to her. She would pose as a customer and try to befriend one of the prostitutes. Her plan made, she decided to go the next night.

The first night
Confidently Diana entered the building, where the club was located in the top three floors. It must have cost a fortune to acquire this property. She was the only person in the elevator. Unfortunately, she underestimated the technological equipment of her opponents. After only three seconds in the elevator, she had been scanned by a facial recognition software, the pictures were run through the database and she was recognized, both as Diana Prince as well as Wonder Woman. An alarm was sounded in the surveillance center and the club staff decided on their tactics in dealing with her. They chose to use subterfuge. A lot of information could be gained, if she was kept unaware. When Diana arrived, she was greeted by a beautiful young woman.
“Hello, my name is Veronica. How may I help you?”
“Hello Veronica. Diana. I’d like to book a session.”
“Very well. Is this your first visit here?”
“Yes, a friend of mine recommended this club.”
The woman smiled politely.
“Splendid. All financial dealings will be handled by your partner – or partners – of the night.”
“I think partner would be okay for my first visit here.” Diana interjected.
“I understand. Any preferences regarding your partner?”
“No, please surprise me.”
“Okay, then I will call Arianna. I am sure you will love her.”
“Sounds good.”
Diana really did not care much. She loved women in all their variations. A few moments later a gorgeous woman in her mid-twenties arrived. She was of medium height, with long raven locks framing a lovely face. Her curves were more feminine than Veronica’s, with the most prominent feature a pair of rather large breasts. Her tight t-shirt could barely hold them, especially since she wore quite obviously no bra beneath it. A pair of black jeans and high-heeled boots completed the ensemble. Before the newcomer reached them, Diana winked at the receptionist.
“Great surprise. You have chosen very well.”
Veronica smiled.
“Thank you. I am sure you will have fun with her.”
Before Diana could answer, Arianna had reached the desk and greeted her. After a quick introduction, she led her upstairs. The room they entered was dominated by a king-sized bed in the middle. The room was planned by an experienced designer. Everything followed the same dark red color scheme. Arianna pulled her towards the bed and then pushed her to sit down. She climbed onto her lap and kissed her deeply. When they had to come up for air, she pulled back a bit and looked at Diana.
“Welcome. So, what do you want to do tonight?”
Diana had thought about this beforehand. Obviously, she could not wear her full armor underneath, but she did want to keep her bracers on, since she had to consider this club as potential enemy territory. Which in turn meant, she could not strip completely without revealing them. She had found what she considered a good solution. With an easy smile, she looked at her partner.
“First of all, I’d like to see you strip naked. I want to see all of you. And then it has been quite a while, since I had a good pussy licking. So why don’t you use your tongue to worship my pussy.”
“With pleasure.”
After they had settled the financial aspects, Arianna walked towards a stereo system. She chose a fitting song and turned back towards the bed.
“Okay, Diana. Here we go.”
For a moment, the prostitute just stood there, playing with her tits, kneading them and pushing them together, while looking at Diana through hooded eyes. Only when the nipples started to peak through the thin cloth, she gripped the hem of the t-shirt and pulled it off in one quick move. Diana’s breath hitched when those truly magnificent breasts were revealed. Arianna came closer and stood between her open legs. She pushed her breasts forward.
“You want to feel them?”
Diana did not need a second invitation. Within seconds she had her hands on those large mounds, reveling in the contrast between the soft globes and the hard nipples. Arianna pulled her head closer.
“Suck on them.”
Diana took the left nipple in her mouth, sucking on the little pebble. After a while she switched to the other side. She was delighted when she heard the prostitute moan. After several more minutes of worshipping those breasts, Arianna pushed her back softly.
“Okay, great start. But now let’s get rid of the rest of my clothes.”
In an almost aggressive stance, she placed her right foot next to Diana’s thigh.
“Open the zipper. Then take it off.”
Following the instructions, Diana removed the boot. Arianna smiled at her, hiding how closely she watched every reaction. The prostitute was satisfied how easily Wonder Woman accepted a more passive role in their interaction. It would make it easier to manipulate her in the later stages. Arianna switched her legs and had Diana remove the other boot as well. Taking a step back, the prostitute opened the fly button of her jeans. She pulled open the zipper and then slowly began to wiggle out of her jeans. Diana felt wetness pool in her loins, when more of the beautiful body was revealed to her. The panties and a pair of thigh-high nylons were the only articles of clothing left.
Arianna stepped closer and covered her crotch with her right hand. Slowly she pushed the middle finger through the lacy black panties into her pussy. She moved it in and out several times before pulling back. She made a show of sucking on her finger. Then she gripped the sides of her panties and pushed them down to her thighs. She gave her client a few moments to admire the naked pussy and then turned around and bent forward to push the panties all the way down. She felt Diana grope the firm globes of her ass. Arianna looked back and winked at the other woman.
“You can always change your mind and play with my ass instead of me licking you, if you want.”
“No thanks. Let’s keep with the planned program. But maybe next time.”
Diana removed her hands regretfully from that glorious ass.
„As you wish. This night is about you having fun.”
Arianna turned around and placed one foot on the bed.
„You want to help with the nylons?”
“Gladly.”
Diana caressed the smooth thigh and then rolled the garment down the leg. Once it was off, Arianna switched legs and let her client remove the other nylon as well. When she was completely naked, Arianna made a full turn to show off all the merchandize. The other woman was visibly impressed with the prostitute’s beauty. Arianna knelt down to remove Diana’s boots and socks. Next, she straightened and caressed those strong thighs, before she opened the fly button and the zipper of Diana’s jeans. Both women watched each other, while Arianna pulled the jeans down slowly. Once she had removed them, the prostitute looked hungrily at those incredibly long legs she had just revealed.
“You are breathtaking, Diana.”
“Thanks. I am glad you like what you see.”
Diana felt surprisingly flattered about the compliment from this woman, who was a stunning beauty herself. Of course, this was just usual business for a prostitute, but it had sounded honest. Diana liked her, which was a plus when she tried to win her trust. The amazon was well aware that she would probably need more than one visit to achieve this and then gain worthwhile intel. What she did not know was that it was actually Arianna working on gaining Wonder Woman’s trust. The plan was to gather as much information about the intruder as possible.
They were very well prepared for such a situation. The room where they stayed was no simple bed room. In truth it was an extremely well-equipped laboratory for the scientific and psychological analysis of a human test subject. All kinds of cameras, optical and infrared, as well as other devices were aimed at Diana to study every minute detail of her reactions, from a change of color to the widening of her pupils. For example, when Arianna scratched the back of their victim’s thigh, the cameras checked if her nails could penetrate the skin of the superhero or if Diana’s pulse would accelerate. And of course, Arianna was not just any prostitute; she was a high-ranking member of the organization and also an experienced psychologist, trained in analyzing facial expressions and body language.
Arianna’s goal was to gain the superheroine’s trust and convince her to return. Then they would be able to test certain drugs in their arsenal on her, to see if she could be influenced. For now, that meant to lick a superheroine’s pussy, something she was sure she would enjoy. Looking at the wet patch on Diana’s red panties, she licked her lips. But when her hands moved up to unbutton the blouse, the other woman stopped her.
“Just strip off my panties. That’s enough.”
“Of course.”
Arianna smiled easily to hide that she had a good idea why the amazon wanted to keep the rest of her clothes on. Even the public knew the basic equipment Wonder Woman usually used giving her a good clue what she might be hiding. It was actually good news that the superheroine felt the need to keep parts of her armor on. It was a sign, that she might be more vulnerable without it. Arianna let her fingers trail down to her client’s crotch. She gripped the waistband of the panties and pulled them down. With Diana’s help she removed them completely and threw them aside. With hunger in her eyes, she looked at the treasure now revealed to her – the naked cunt of a superheroine. Only a small landing strip of fine black hair covered it. Between the fleshy lips she could detect a few drops of juices. So, whatever her real plan, Wonder Woman was aroused by their foreplay.
Arianna avoided a direct assault and planted kisses along the amazon’s legs. The main goal was to heighten Diana’s pleasure, but it was also a way to gain more information about her. Every erogenous zone they found on the superhero’s body was helpful ammunition to seduce and manipulate her. Once they had analyzed the complete data, they might know Diana’s body better than she herself did. But for now, Arianna pushed those thoughts aside. It was time to concentrate solely on her lover and how to please her. Her lips had reached their target and Arianna licked slowly along the pussy lips, up one side and down the other. A loud moan was her reward. For several minutes she licked the pussy eagerly, until Diana gripped her head to urge her deeper.
Arianna complied and pushed her tongue between the pussy lips. Diana’s juices were now flowing freely. The prostitute drank them up, while she pumped her tongue deeper and deeper into her lover’s vagina. When she felt Diana’s impending climax, Arianna brought her fingers into play. She quickly gathered some juices on her fingertips and found the clit. When she started to rub it, it was too much for the amazon and she came with a series of loud groans. When Diana had recovered from her orgasm, the prostitute looked up at her and smiled.
“Do you want another go?”
“That was lovely, but thank you, not today. But I would love to meet you again next week. Would that be okay?”
“Of course. Same time? Okay, I will make the reservation.”
Diana thanked her. She would have loved another go, because the prostitute had been a great lover. But she needed to keep a level head and to analyze her visit thoroughly, before she got carried away by her feelings. A bit reluctantly she said her good-bye and left. On her way home, she replayed the session in her head. She had a feeling she would really love this investigation. With a smile she reached her flat. In the meantime, Arianna and her boss began to go through the data they had gathered and to analyze it. They were in high spirits, for their plan had worked well so far. And with Wonder Woman asking for another session, it seemed as if she might have taken the bait.

One week later
Diana had found no other lead in this case; therefore, she made sure to be on time at the club. Veronica, the receptionist, greeted her with a friendly smile and offered her a drink while she would inform Arianna of her arrival. Diana had just taken a couple of sips from the delicious mixed drink, when the prostitute arrived. The amazon quickly finished her drink, before they went up to the same room as last time. She mentioned its good taste while they walked side by side.
“What’s in it?”
“To be honest, I don’t know. I am not really involved with that kind of stuff, although I like it as well. Do you want another one?”
“No, thank you. One is enough for now.”
“Okay.”
Inwardly Arianna smiled. They had considered to spike the drink with one of their drugs to see if it affected the superhero. They had decided against it to keep gaining her trust first. Yet it was good that she took the drink and even liked it. It would make it easier when finally they would make those tests.
The session started similar to the last one, with the prostitute stripping and then going down on an only half naked Diana. But this time the amazon returned the favor. Arianna did not have to fake an orgasm. Diana was very good at eating pussy. It was probably the strongest climax Arianna had ever received from a lover who was not a professional. To show her appreciation, she returned to her client’s pussy. This time, she used not just her mouth, but also her fingers. In the end, she fingerfucked Diana and simultaneously sucked on her clit until she brought her to two consecutive orgasms. After she had returned from her high, Diana turned to her lover.
“Wow! I think I’d like a repeat performance next week. Or rather, would you be okay with making this a weekly arrangement?”
“Of course. You are quickly becoming my favorite client. Your body is so very responsive and your tongue in my cunt felt divine.”
Diana smiled almost shyly.
“Thanks, I do not think I can rival your expertise, you are sublime. You are really hitting all the right spots, despite this being only our second time. I am already looking forward to our next meeting, but now I’ll have to go.”
While Wonder Woman went home, she replayed the session in her head. She thought she had detected genuine affection from the prostitute. That was good. She had to build trust with her to get her to talk. Maybe next time she would leave the bracers with her armor. She did not think that Arianna posed a threat and it would make the interaction seem more natural. It would help to gain the trust she needed. And until then, she would enjoy the incredible sex those sessions provided.
Meanwhile Arianna reviewed her second session with the superhero. She thought she had made good progress, since Diana had not been as guarded as the first time. And her long hours of watching all the videos and studying the data from the first session had paid off. She had found many of the erogenous zones on the superhero’s body, using them to seduce and affect her thoroughly. And it had seemed to work. Not only had she gotten three orgasms out of Diana’s body, the superhero had made their meetings a weekly arrangement. If they played their cards right, they would get all the information her boss wanted during the next few weeks.

Another week later
Arianna watched the live feed from the surveillance camera in the elevator. Today Wonder Woman was wearing a tight fitting t-shirt instead of the loose blouse and she did not have her famous bracers on. That might mean that she was more vulnerable than before. The psychologist immediately decided to test the first drug today. They would try to put an aphrodisiac in her drink. If it turned out that the superhero had the ability to detect it, they could explain it as something they gave all the customers. It would come over as shady, but hopefully Diana would believe that it was not aimed especially at her.
Once again Diana was greeted by the beautiful receptionist.
“Hello Diana, nice to see you again. Please follow me. Arianna is waiting at the room. She wanted to make sure everything is ready.”
“Hello Veronica. She is taking her job very seriously.”
“Yes, she is one of our best girls. She works very thoroughly, especially when she likes a client.”
“That’s nice to know. And I do like her services very much.”
That was true. Wonder Woman did like the prostitute. But it was also good to know that Arianna returned the feeling. That was the first step in gaining her trust, so that she would share her information later. When they reached the room – it was the same one as usual –, Veronica opened the door for Diana and then left. Inside she saw Arianna waiting for her with a bottle in her hand.
“Hello Diana. You already made it. Great. Would you like a drink? It’s the one you liked.”
„Hello. Yes, please.”
Arianna poured her a glass. The other glass was already full. They had timed it this way on purpose, so that they could use different bottles without Diana noticing it. They toasted before taking their first sips. Secretly Arianna watched the superhero very closely. Did she have an ability to taste the drug, although it was completely void of taste for a normal human? She was relieved when the other woman seemed oblivious. Arianna bent forward and greeted her with a kiss.
“Well, Gorgeous, what do you want to do today? Me? Or do you want me to do you again?”
Diana laughed.
“You are very do-able. But first I need you to do me, to take the edge off. After that, all bets are off.”
Both women started to strip. This time, Diana took off all her clothes as well. When they were naked, Arianna embraced her from behind and kissed the neck. She found the amazon’s breasts and played with them.
“I love your tits. I am glad I finally get to see them.”
Well-manicured hands kneaded the soft globes. Diana moaned. After several moments of caressing her, Arianna pulled the amazon towards the bed. Diana climbed onto it, followed by her lover. She was lying on her back, with Arianna settled between her legs. Soon the talented tongue of the prostitute was working its magic. Diana felt the heat in her core rising, especially when a finger joined in the game and entered her pussy. Today the sex felt even better than the last two weeks. Probably it was a good idea to leave the bracers behind. It allowed her to shed all her clothes and act more freely. In record time she was getting close to orgasm. When Arianna added a second finger in her pussy and sucked on her clit at the same time, it was too much and Diana came with a loud moan.
“Ohh yesss!”
She pulled her lover up and kissed her deeply, enjoying the taste of her own juices. After they had separated, Arianna wiped her fingers clean with a tissue and dropped it seemingly casual on the nightstand. Once Wonder Woman had left, they would use it to analyze her juices. Understanding her body chemistry would help to develop drugs able to affect even a Goddess. Although it seemed as if their aphrodisiac did have some effect, in the long run they would need something stronger. Arianna opened a drawer from the nightstand and picked up a harness and a dildo. Swinging the harness from a finger, she turned back to the amazon.
“So, after this lovely start, how about I probe you a bit deeper tonight?”
Diana felt the heat in her pussy increase again, when she saw the nine-inch strap-on dildo. She nodded.
“Oh yes, I like that idea very much.”
The amazon watched her lover step into the harness and fasten it. Next Arianna attached the black dildo. Diana could not know that the prostitute’s question had a hidden truth behind it. The dildo was not just a sex toy; it was also a very enhanced medical instrument, equipped with many different sensors. It would allow Arianna to literally probe the superhero’s vagina, gaining knowledge from locating sensitive spots to testing the strength of the vaginal muscles. The lube she used on the dildo contained another aphrodisiac, one that did not have to be ingested. Once finished she hovered over Diana.
“Ready for action?”
“Yes, please.”
The little show had made Diana horny and she could not wait to feel the phallus inside. The prostitute held it to her opening and slowly started to push it in. By the time she had entered the first four inches, Diana had wrapped her legs around her lover’s slender body, trying to pull her in. And Arianna was only too willing to comply. With one sudden push she sank the whole phallus into Diana’s depth. The amazon moaned at the feeling of fullness. Arianna pulled back about halfway and then pushed back in. Soon she was pumping the phallus in and out, creating a fast rhythm to fuck her client. Diana wanted it to last forever, but her climax overwhelmed her in record time. She could not remember to have come as fast or as violently before. Diana pulled her lover up for a deep kiss of gratitude. While their tongues were dueling, she felt her arousal return. Arianna seemed to have sensed it as well, for she pulled back a little and looked at her.
“You want to go again?”
“Yes, please.”
“Then turn around. I want to take you from behind.”
Diana complied eagerly, much to the prostitute’s satisfaction. With the aphrodisiacs obviously working even on her, the superhero was acting like a bitch in heat. Therefore, it would only be fitting to take her doggy style. Arianna came behind the amazon, who was kneeling on all four. She aligned her phallus with one hand, while the other gripped a strong thigh. Yet for several moments she only teased Diana’s opening with the tip. The amazon whimpered impatiently, causing Arianna to smirk.
“Anything you want, Diana?”
“Please, push inside! Fuck me!”
“You only had to ask.”
And with one swift motion, Arianna pushed the phallus deep inside. The sudden invasion caused Diana to mewl in pleasure. This time, when her lover started to fuck her thoroughly, she could no longer suppress her shouts of pleasure. Each pump hit her deep in her vagina. Her pussy created heat like a volcanic core, causing desire to pulse through her entire being. Diana’s arousal had her floating higher and higher. When the prostitute added a finger to play with her clit, she quickly lost all control. With one last cry of pleasure she came, shaken by an incredible orgasm.
“YYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!”
Arianna had to wait several minutes before she could withdraw the phallus. The superhero’s vagina had held it in a vice grip. Slowly she pulled out and removed the harness. Looking at the blissful face of her lover, she quipped.
“It seems you liked that.”
Diana barely opened her eyes.
“Yes, that was great.”
“Well, it looked as hot as it probably felt for you. Why don’t you eat my pussy, to give me some relief?”
“Sure, I’d love to.”
As a Goddess, Diana regained her strength quickly. She turned around and soon her face was buried in Arianna’s crotch. The pussy juices were already flowing freely, a sign of how turned on the prostitute was from fucking Diana. Wonder Woman felt good in the knowledge that she could affect a professional this much. It assured her that she would be able to win the prostitute’s affection and trust over time. In reality, fucking Diana was only partly the reason for Arianna’s arousal. When pumping that well-lubed phallus into her lover, it was unavoidable that some of the aphrodisiac-laced lube would reach her own pussy. And even that small amount affected her, since they had chosen a very strong dose. Their target was a Goddess after all, not a normal human. But in the end, Arianna did not mind. It was only an aphrodisiac, after all, and only meant that she enjoyed this encounter a bit more.
So, it did not take long for Diana’s talented tongue to push her over the edge. In the end, the amazon stayed two more hours. In that time, she was fucked and licked to several more orgasms, while she brought Arianna to two climaxes. Finally Wonder Woman went home with a good feeling. She thought she had not only experienced great sex, but also made some progress with Arianna. Meanwhile the prostitute met with her boss to analyze the new sets of data. They were learning more and more vital information about the superhero.

Week four
This time, Arianna picked her up at the reception.
“Hello, Diana. Right on time, as always.”
“Hello, Arianna. Of course, I would not want to miss a minute.”
“Great. Please follow me to the room. Today I have a special surprise for you.”
“Really? That sounds intriguing.”
Once they reached their usual room, Arianna opened the door for her.
“After you.”
When Diana stepped inside, she was greeted by the sight of a young naked woman, holding a glass for her to take. She seemed of Asian descent.
“Hello. My name is Suzy Lee. Would you like a drink?”
“Yes, thank you.”
Diana received the glass and took a sip almost automatically. She felt warmth spread through her body. Behind her, Arianna stepped closer and embraced her. She whispered in her ear.
“Suzy is new here. I want her to enjoy her first time with a customer. Since you are my favorite customer and a great lover, I want you to fuck her. Free of charge, of course. Would you do that for me?”
“I’d be honored.”
Diana’s voice was hoarse. She looked the young woman up and down. She was small, maybe five two or five three, but not petit. Her shoulder length black hair framed a lovely face. The way one curl covered her left eye gave her a cheeky look. Diana noted her medium sized breasts and her womanly curves, until her eyes rested on the clean-shaven pussy. To her slight shame it excited her to be the first customer to take this pussy. Was it not her job to stop the prostitution ring, instead of teaching this young woman to become a whore? The amazon reminded herself, that it was necessary to gain the trust of Arianna and maybe Suzy as well. And it was not prostitution in general she was fighting, just the brutal methods of one particular group. In the end it would be better for the young woman, if Diana taught her gently than let somebody else do it. Especially since somebody else might not care as much about the girl.
Arianna had begun to strip her of her clothes, while the younger prostitute looked on. Diana loved how her eyes were glued to the body that was slowly revealed. When her breasts had sprung free, Suzy had licked her lips in anticipation. And she seemed completely in awe, when finally the amazon stood before her in all her naked glory.
“Wow! You are magnificent.”
“Thanks. You look very lovely as well.”
Diana bent down and gave the younger woman a soft kiss. They kept kissing for several minutes until they had to come up for air. Finally, Suzy moved back and sat on the back, while Arianna strapped a harness around their customer’s hips. It was already equipped with a dildo. This one was smaller than the one she had used last week, only about seven inches, but its back end was inserted into the wearer’s pussy, making sure she got stimulated as well. They had improved the aphrodisiac they put in Wonder Woman’s drink. They wanted to make sure that she was as distracted as possible during their sessions. When Diana was suited up, Arianna lubed the dildo, while the young Asian crawled back onto the bed. The Amazon followed her lover quickly. Suzy opening her legs was all the invitation she needed. Carefully Diana lined the head of the phallus with her lover’s pussy.
“Are you ready?”
“Yes, please.”
Slowly Diana pushed and inserted the head of the phallus into the welcoming heat. Suzy moaned in delight at being filled, while the Amazon entered her. Soon the phallus was fully inside. Now it was Diana’s turn to moan. She was hornier than ever and the base of the phallus in her own pussy felt delicious. Arianna’s hands and tongue roaming over her naked back added to the thrill. Carefully she pulled back a few inches, before she pushed back in. Soon she had created a rhythm to fuck the young prostitute. Suzy had wrapped her arms and legs around the Amazon, trying to pull her in. Both of them were climbing higher and higher, grunting and moaning constantly. When Suzy finally came with a loud cry of passion, she dug her fingernails deep into her lover’s back. The sudden pain mixed with pleasure was too much and Diana came as well. Her orgasm was so strong that she was disoriented for a moment. Being therefore distracted, she did not notice how Arianna quickly took a probe from the blood under Suzy’s fingernails and hid it. When both had recovered a bit, Suzy pulled her lover down and kissed her thoroughly. Afterwards the young prostitute looked adoringly up at Diana.
“That was great! Can we do it again?”
“Of course.”
After the strong orgasm she just had, Diana was only too willing to comply. Maybe she was helping, turning Suzy into a prostitute, but at least she would be a happy prostitute. They fucked for almost an hour, with Arianna peppering them indiscriminately with kisses. Only when both of them had climaxed twice more did they stop. Out of breath, Diana eagerly took the glass offered to her by Arianna and downed the rest of her drink. The older prostitute took control.
“Okay, Diana, lay down on the bed. It’s time for Suzy to show her gratitude with her sweet mouth. She will lick your cunt. And you can bury your tongue in my cunt.”
Wonder Woman was unbelievably horny again, despite having come several times already. So, she eagerly followed Arianna’s orders. Moments later Suzy’s tongue lapped at her soaking pussy. It might be her first time as a prostitute, but Diana soon realized, that it was most definitely not her first time with a woman. No beginner could be that good at eating pussy. Again and again, she switched between sucking on Diana’s clit and licking between her pussy lips. But then the Amazon had no more time to think about her lover, for Arianna was now kneeling above her. And soon a succulent pussy was pressed down onto Diana’s face. For the next hour, Wonder Woman was busy servicing one prostitute, while another was licking her to a series of stronger and stronger orgasms.
By the end of it, Ariana was humping the Amazon’s face like a madwoman. It was no longer Diana licking the prostitute’s pussy, it was Arianna using Wonder Woman’s face as a fuckpad. And while others might have felt this to be demeaning, Diana loved it. It showed her, that the prostitute did not consider her just as a customer, whose every wish she was paid to take care of, but rather treated her as a lover would. A very passionate and yes, also very dominant lover. But Diana did not mind at all to be fucked like a bottom. She had to be in control every minute in her life as the Super Hero Wonder Woman. It was a nice change to simply submit and be controlled in bed for once, especially if the reward came in a series of earth-shattering orgasms. With Suzy’s tongue in her own pussy and Arianna using her as a sex toy, she had come harder than ever before in her life.
Finally, their orgy came to a stop. Dianna easily accepted to book Suzy for next week as well. She would pay double the price to have a session with both prostitutes. The young prostitute gave her a loving kiss before she left. When she went home, Wonder Woman was already looking forward to next week. The sex with those two women was phenomenal. And of course she also remembered her mission. In that regard she considered her night a success as well. She was on a good way to befriend Arianna and maybe now Suzy as well. Meanwhile Arianna and her boss both analyzed the data. Getting a blood sample was a great success. It would help them to develop new drugs, which would affect Wonder Woman not just like an aphrodisiac. With luck, by next week they could test something stronger on the Amazon.

Week five
Next week Diana was early. She would not have admitted it, but she was eager to have another session at the brothel. She chatted with Veronica, while she waited for Arianna to pick her up at the reception desk.
“So, you have booked a session with Arianna and Suzy, haven’t you? You must have liked last week.” The receptionist asked.
“Oh yes, it was a lot of fun.”
“I bet it was.” Veronica winked. “Suzy was singing your praise all week long. She absolutely loved how you introduced her into the business. And it gave her real confidence. She has already done good business these last few days. You really helped her in becoming a professional.”
“I’m glad she liked it.”
Diana blushed a bit at the praise. She felt a bit awkward at being lauded for helping a young woman to become a prostitute. On the other hand, it was good news. The more Suzy liked her, the easier it would be to gain her trust and to get inside information. Although she felt that she had made good progress with Arianna as well, it was always better to have two potential contacts than one.
Veronica smirked.
“I think, ‘liked it’ is an understatement. Suzy said she saw stars from the way you fucked her. One night I’d love to be so happy. But here comes Arianna.”
After some last friendly words with the receptionist, Diana followed the dark-haired prostitute to their room. Inside she was greeted by the same marvelous sight as last week, Suzy Lee naked and offering her a drink. After friendly greetings, the prostitutes picked up glasses as well and Arianna said a quick toast.
“To a wonderful night.”
They lifted their drinks and Diana took a healthy swig. She had started to love its taste, but today it seemed to have an extra kick. Heat began to rise in her loins. Thinking became difficult, when both prostitutes greeted her again, but this time with deep French kisses. The Amazon was still in a daze when Arianna pulled back.
“So, why don’t you give us a show and strip for us?”
“Ok.”
Diana did not hesitate at this unusual request. Normally it would be the prostitute doing it for her customer, but somehow, she felt compelled to follow Arianna’s confident lead. Piece by piece she shed her clothes in this little show for an audience of two. The hungry looks in both their eyes stoked her arousal. When she was finished, Arianna came close and embraced her, while the younger woman took up position on the bed. The prostitute kissed Diana, then turned her, so that she was looking towards the bed. Suzy was on her back, legs opened wide, and lazily playing with her pussy.
“Isn’t she beautiful?”
Diana felt her mouth go dry. She could only nod at the prostitute’s question.
“Last week she has licked your cunt. Why don’t you return the favor today?”
“Gladly.”
The Amazon had finally found her voice again. She was horny as hell and could not wait to get a taste. She climbed onto the bed and took up position between Suzy’s legs. From the corner of her eye, she now saw Arianna stripping as well, but her main target was before her: Suzy’s clean-shaven pussy. Only barely could she restrain herself from diving right in. Instead, she kissed a delicate foot, before slowly moving up the leg. Little moans from the prostitute told her, that she was doing well. Inch by inch she moved her mouth beyond the knee and then kissed and licked a smooth thigh. She had almost reached the crotch, but instead switched the side and nibbled on Suzy’s other thigh. The Asian prostitute could not suppress a disappointed groan. Diana just smiled. The Amazon was moving closer again to the pussy, when she felt the bed dip behind her. Arianna had come up behind her. Moments later she felt a wet tip probe her vagina.
“You take care of Suzy’s cunt. I will take care of yours.”
Diana moaned, when she heard the older prostitute’s dirty announcement. And right to her words, Arianna started to penetrate her vagina with a large strap-on dildo. Diana felt the juices drop from her pussy and started to beg.
“Oh yes, please, fuck me! Fuck me deep!”
With just one stroke, the large dildo entered her almost four inches deep, making her moan. But a whimper reminded Diana, that there was somebody else waiting as well. She quickly bent down and licked along Suzy’s nether lips. The young prostitute tasted like sweet honey. For several minutes, Diana just licked up and down the leaking slit. Only sometimes did she dip her tongue between the lips. Getting worked up more and more, the young prostitute wrapped her legs around Diana’s head, encasing the Amazon in surprisingly muscular thighs. Suzy was much stronger than she looked, which seemed to be true for Arianna as well. In no time at all she had managed to bury her large dildo in Diana’s pussy. The moment when she started to pump it in and out was when Diana climaxed for the first time this evening.
With the orgasm rolling like fire through her body, Diana increased her efforts to make Suzy come. She pumped her stiffened tongue deep into the prostitute’s fuck hole. Streams of rich nectar were her reward. When she felt the prostitute’s movements become more erratic, she pulled back and found her clit. Sucking on it for only a few seconds was enough to make Suzy come. Diana heard her shouts of pleasure, even though the sounds were muffled by the thighs around her head. All the while, she kept licking the young Asian’s pussy, to bring her right from one orgasm onto the road for the next. The Amazon herself was close to another climax as well, for Arianna was still fucking her relentlessly.
The older prostitute was quite satisfied that their plan seemed to work well. Once again, she used the dildo that doubled as a medical instrument to take some measurements from deep within their victim’s body. Tonight, they had drugged Wonder Woman not just with the strong aphrodisiac. They also added a specially developed relaxant. It would weaken the superhero mentally as well as physically. But it was a delicate balance to find the right dosage. On the one hand it needed to be strong enough to have an effect they could detect, to see if it worked. But on the other hand, it could not be too strong, since then Wonder Woman might realize something was wrong. The answer was to test Diana’s vaginal muscles with the special dildo. They would compare the results with the data from the other night. But Arianna had a good feeling. The mental aspect of the drug seemed to work quite well. Wonder Woman was very compliant with any suggestion Arianna made. And the prostitutes would keep pushing to see how far they could manipulate the superhero.
A second and third orgasm had washed through Diana, but fire was still racing through her body. These two prostitutes were unbelievable, especially Arianna. Each time she met her, she brought her to stronger orgasms. Never in her long life had the Amazon been fucked like this. With each new climax, waves of pleasure raced through her body, setting every nerve ending on fire. And still the older prostitute kept pumping the dildo in Diana’s slick vagina. The orgasms kept coming, making the Amazon lose count. By now she had problems to keep servicing Suzy, but the young Asian simply took matters in her own hands. She gripped Diana’s head and rubbed the face all over her pussy. The Amazon was happy to let her take control. Despite her many orgasms and growing weariness, an unhappy moan escaped her lips when she felt Arianna’s dildo withdraw from her vagina.
But that moan was quickly replaced by a surprised “Oh”, when she realized Arianna’s next plan. The dildo had only been outside her vagina for a second, when it touched another entrance. Diana felt the tip of the dildo press against her anus. The Amazon had not that much experience with anal sex, but for this woman she was willing to try anything. Arianna had proven to be an expert in bed and already brought her pleasure beyond imagination. The big phallus started to enter her backdoor and stretched her painfully. But Diana was on such a high plateau of arousal, that the pleasure simply overrode the pain. Three inches, four, five – the phallus pumped deeper and deeper. Her lustful groans were muffled by Suzy’s pussy. The young Asian still used her face as a fuckpad although she had come twice. Diana’s face was glistening with her juices.
Arianna fucked the Amazon without slowing down. Twice now she had brought her to an anal orgasm. It was a good thing her boss had provided her with a special drug tonight to increase her stamina. It would have been very difficult otherwise to keep up the speed and force with which she fucked the superhero. Unlike her victim she was only human after all. Again and again, she hammered the phallus into Diana’s asshole. By now the prostitute was convinced that the physical aspect of the drug they used on the Amazon worked as well. The superhero showed clear signs of exhaustion, while another climax wrecked her body. Arianna decided to make her come one more time. Again and again, she pumped the dildo into Diana’s rectum. Only when the Amazon moaned in pleasure once more and the ring of muscles gripped the phallus, did the prostitute stop moving. Finally, she pulled out. Suzy came around quickly and helped her to remove the phallus and place it on a clean sheet. Later they would check, if they could find a sample of Wonder Woman’s shit, to analyze that part of her body chemistry as well.
All three women cuddled together, with Diana in the middle. She could not remember the last time she had felt so exhausted, but then again, neither could she remember, when she had been fucked so thoroughly. She exchanged some lazy kisses with the prostitutes to show her gratitude. That gratitude increased when Arianna handed her the glass. She was very thirsty and downed the rest of her drink in one go. She enjoyed the feeling of being enveloped between two soft bodies. When hands began to once again caress Diana, she realized how aroused she had become once more. Willingly she opened her thighs to allow Suzy the access she was seeking. Only seconds later a finger had entered her pussy. Soon the young Asian was fucking her expertly. Arianna chose this moment to become more active as well. The older prostitute wound her hand in Diana’s hair. Then she forced the Amazon towards her crotch.
“It’s time for round two. Eat my cunt, Diana!”
With the finger in her vagina, Wonder Woman was too distracted to notice how easily she was manipulated. All she could think about was another climax. Despite all the sex she had already had tonight, she was extremely horny again. Therefore, she was a good little bitch for Arianna and ate her out. Meanwhile the younger prostitute added two more fingers and fucked Diana with surprising force. Again and again she pumped her fingers into the Amazon’s well-oiled vagina. Suzy stimulated her lover expertly. In and out the fingers moved, increasing Diana’s arousal by the second. It made it difficult for the Amazon to concentrate on anything else, but valiantly she kept servicing Arianna with her mouth. The older prostitute still had a strong grip of Diana’s hair, clearly showing her dominance. In the past, Wonder Woman would have never accepted it, but tonight her lust made her submit willingly.
They kept fucking for another hour, before finally Diana had to stop. With slow, sloppy movements she put her clothes back on and said goodbye. On her way home and all through the night, she replayed the session in her mind. When she was in bed, she was so aroused that she had to masturbate. She came to another satisfying orgasm, despite the soreness in her body from the thorough fucking she had received. Already she looked forward to next week. Meanwhile, Arianna and her boss were busy analyzing the latest set of data. Everything seemed very promising, making them look forward to next week just as much as Diana.

Week six: the trap
Once again Diana entered the club and was met by Veronica. All the way here she did have a spring in her step, looking forward to her meeting with Arianna and Suzy. After last week’s success, of course she had booked another session with both prostitutes. She managed to rationalize it as research, but deep down she was aware how much she had begun to love these sessions. On other fronts she still had no good leads, though there were some rumors of another take-over happening soon. Only a few minutes later Arianna had picked her up and led her to their usual room. Once again, Suzy was waiting for her naked and offering her a drink. Diana downed half of it with one large gulp; then put the glass aside. She really could not wait for the action to start. In record time she stripped off her clothes. Arianna smiled at her.
“So eager. I love it. Why don’t you start with licking Suzy’s pussy? And I will take care of you.”
Once again, in the presence of these amazing women, Diana felt heat pulse through her body. So, she agreed without hesitation. Only moments later she was kneeling between the Asian’s legs and kissing her thighs left and right. From there she worked her way to her main target, Suzy’s beautiful pussy. Slowly she licked along the slit, when the young prostitute gripped her head and urged her on.
“Yes, Diana, eat my cunt! I want to feel your tongue deep inside.”
And indeed, the Amazon felt strongly compelled to follow this order. She stiffened her tongue and pushed it between the fleshy lips. With her mouth occupied, she could only hum in pleasure, when she felt Arianna came up behind her. That pleasure increased, when a hard tip teased her opening from behind. Very slowly, a strapon dildo entered her vagina. It was almost agonizing, for it seemed to take ages for the phallus to slide deeper. By now, Diana arousal was at a boiling point. Wonder Woman was too distracted by her pleasure to realize that there was something unnatural with the speed she had gotten wet. The phallus inside her felt just so good. Despite that distraction the Amazon tried to keep up with servicing the younger prostitute. However, the delicious slow-fucking from Arianna was too much and she started to beg.
“Please, Arianna, fuck me harder!”
The prostitute chuckled.
“Already begging. Are you so desperate?”
„Yes, please.”
„Well, too bad. As much as I love to hear you begging, your mouth is needed elsewhere first. Once you have made Suzy come, we can talk about you.”
Diana groaned, but did get to work again. Soon her lips were sealed around Suzy’s clit, sucking on the little nub. The phallus pumping slowly in and out of her vagina spurred her on. She added first one, then two fingers to work into Suzy’s vagina, while keeping her mouth on the quickly hardening clit. With her double assault it took only a few more moments, until the young prostitute came hard and her vagina gripped Diana’s fingers like a vice. Once the younger woman had calmed down, she loosened her hold on her lover’s head, finally allowing her to look up. Suzy smiled at the Amazon.
“That was great! Too bad this will be our last night, at least for a while.”
Diana looked confused.
“What do you mean?”
“The boss said I will be transferred to our new club in Harley Street. I think the acquisition will happen tonight.”
It took Wonder Woman only a second to make the connection. In Harley Street was the club of a rival gang. If the young prostitute was right, it would mean an attack would take place this very night, maybe right now. This was exactly the kind of break she had been waiting for. She had to head there immediately. Inwardly, Diana groaned. Arianna had kept slow-fucking her the whole time, meaning the Amazon was desperate to come by now. For a second she contemplated to finish here, but of course that was out of the question. Duty called. Lives were at stake, even if some of the potential victims were not exactly innocents. She made the prostitutes stop and with some vague apologies about an important date she had forgotten she stepped into her clothes hastily and left. She would have to get her armor and weapons as fast as possible. Meanwhile the two prostitutes put on their clothes as well and grinned at each other. Just as expected, Wonder Woman had taken the bait.
**++**
Half an hour later, Wonder Woman, now dressed in her uniform, reached the address in Harley Street, where the other club was situated. This one was in a former warehouse that had been refurbished. She decided to drop in from the roof, but not to burst in directly. After all she could not be sure, if the attack had already begun. And even if it had, she had to make sure that no hostages were harmed. She moved stealthily to a skylight, despite being distracted by the constant throbbing in her core. The heavy arousal was still pulsing through her body, making her crave to be fucked. With so many of her thoughts circling around sex, she did not notice that she was more sluggish than usual. Looking carefully through the skylight, she saw that she was right on time. The attack was just under way.
Several men lay on the floor, bloody and at least unconscious or maybe already dead. The attackers meanwhile were hoarding a group of scantily clad women into a corner, probably all the prostitutes they wanted to enslave. Diana could not see the faces of the attackers, since they were wearing some kind of helmets. Still, she was quite sure all of them were women. Their leather suits were skin tight and clearly showing of the gender of the wearer. Wonder Woman had to stop herself from ogling them, for these women were seriously hot. Instead, she tried to concentrate on evaluating the situation. All attackers were brandishing baseball bats, but she could see no guns from her vantage point. That was good. That might allow her to engage them all at once, without endangering the hostages. She could not see everything, since some parts of the old warehouse were divided from the rest. Those were probably the rooms where the prostitutes would engage with their customers.
There might be more attackers, but she saw no reason to hesitate. She could only see half a dozen of them. Even if the same number were in the other rooms at the moment, Wonder Woman knew she could take them. She only had to make sure that nobody could harm the hostages. It would be best to take out the main force quickly, before any reinforcements from the other rooms arrived. But she might need a better entryway than this skylight. She quickly scanned her surroundings and saw another skylight much closer to the action. She moved there stealthily and looked down from her new vantage point. One look told her that she had to act immediately. One attacker was holding one of the prostitutes, while another one with blonde hair spilling from beneath her helmet was preparing to rip off her clothes.
With a loud crash Wonder Woman jumped through the glass, landing only a few feet behind the group. Seeing the leather gloved hands of the blonde fondle a naked breast had her stop for a second. In her aroused state it was a distracting view. Unfortunately, one of the attackers was quick to react and threw something in her direction. It looked like a grenade, so Diana quickly crossed her arms to shield from the blast with her bracers. But instead of an explosion, a cloud of smoke erupted from the grenade. They probably wanted to flee and hide their escape, so Diana moved fast and stepped through the cloud. Somehow the smoke smelled familiar. Upon reaching the other side, a body impacted with hers. She had almost hit it, before she recognized the prostitute. The now naked hostage was clinging to Diana and rubbing their bodies together. A soft purr made Diana look down into lust filled eyes. The woman must have been drugged. The closeness of this beautiful naked woman in her arms made Diana’s arousal spike.
Wonder Woman still managed to push the prostitute carefully aside, but the distraction gave the leather clad attackers time to prepare. They were all facing Diana confidently, with their bats raised for attack. In the last minute, the Amazon’s arousal had increased tenfold, making her first thought at seeing these female attackers not one of defense, but that she would love to fuck them. Unfortunately, she was too distracted to get suspicious at this sudden change. Therefore, Wonder Woman did not realize that she had inhaled a strong dose of aphrodisiacs and relaxants. The smoke grenade had contained an improved batch of the drugs that her drinks had been spiked with. Inhaling them made their effects even more potent. The attackers on the other hand were not affected, since their helmets had an air filter.
On a command of the blonde, the women started a coordinated attack. Wonder Woman raised her shield, but was surprised at the strength of the hits. Still, she managed to hold against the first barrage, sometimes sidestepping, sometimes taking the hit with her shield or sword. Only slowly did the Amazon realize that she had a problem. Even though these women seemed to be much stronger than normal humans, they should have been no match for Wonder Woman. But sometimes the hits drove her back, as if she did not have her full strength. And Diana also noticed signs of exhaustion. Something was not right. This short fight should not have affected her so quickly. Even while this realization dawned on her, several attacks managed to slip through her guard, hitting her arms and upper body with brutal force.
The ongoing assault had her on the defense, when a hit on her leg sent her down on one knee. This gave the blonde attacker an opening to kick the sword from Diana’s hand. And the attacks were always well coordinated. While the Amazon turned around to stop another kick with her shield, two bats hit her now unprotected side and back. Wonder Woman had to admire the fighting skills of these women. They were good enough to be Amazons. And the hits took their toll on the superhero’s body. She felt her strength slowly wane. Until now, she had held back, as usual with human foes. With new resolve she went on the attack. Her hit had one of the attackers fly through the room.
When she jumped after her to knock her out for good, she did not realize that she had landed near the grenade, where there was still some smoke. Inhaling it shot another spike of arousal through her body. Straddling her opponent did not exactly help with her concentration either. Taking advantage of her moment of hesitation, one attacker hammered the bat in Diana’s back, sending her sprawled forward. Another attacker seized this opportunity and kicked Wonder Woman between the legs, directly hitting her most vulnerable spot. Feeling the heavy boot smashing into her overly sensitized pussy had Diana cry out in pain. Seeing stars cost Wonder Woman dearly, for it gave her attackers the chance to rain down another barrage of hits all over her body. They even managed to kick away her shield as well.
Bloody and bruised, Diana gathered her resolve. She was Wonder Woman! She would not be beaten by mere humans. With one mighty shove, she pushed her attackers aside and jumped up. With heaving breasts, she stood and prepared an attack that would take her opponents out. Before she could move though, a sudden sound caught her attention. A large tv screen on the wall suddenly came to light. Diana was completely unprepared, when she saw herself sucking on Suzy’s pussy, while Arianna pumped the strap-on into her. The Amazon almost came from the feelings this show evoked, while at the same time she had alarm bells ringing in her head. She began to realize that all of this had been a trap. Unfortunately, these conflicting emotions distracted her from noticing two newcomers. Two more women had entered the room and approached her from behind, where the smaller one of them pushed a taser into Diana’s unprotected side.
Thousands of volts cursed through her weakened body, pulling an agonized cry from her lips. This was too much, even for a demigoddess. For long moments, Diana was helpless, while blow after blow rained on her convulsing body. Just when she was gaining control of her limbs again, the Amazon was hit once more with the taser. While Diana was still defenseless, the other newcomer bent down with a syringe in her hand. Two of the attackers held Diana’s arm, allowing the other woman to prick her skin and empty the syringe into the Amazon’s body. This time, Wonder Woman could directly feel the strength leave her body. But she could not bring herself to care, for her arousal had now made a burning inferno of her pussy. Therefore, she moaned in pleasure when gloved hands roamed along her body and started to divest her of her armor. The battle skirt was the last piece to go. Wonder Woman was now more vulnerable than ever since she left Themyscira, her home island. The leader knelt down and inserted two fingers in Diana’s vagina.
“You are so wet, slut, that my fingers go in like in butter. Do you want me to fuck you?”
Wonder Woman was by now so overwhelmed by her arousal that she could think of nothing else, but how close she was to an orgasm. Otherwise, she might have recognized the voice.
“Yes, please, make me come.”
“Well, such a privilege has to be earned. First you will kiss my boots!”
Only for a second, Wonder Woman balked at this demeaning command. Then her arousal won out and she turned around to kneel before the woman. While she placed a reverend kiss on her right boot, she felt something hard enter her vagina from behind. Diana moaned. She turned her head and saw the blonde attacker fuck her with the handle of her bat. A short command turned her attention back front.
“Keep kissing! Until both boots are clean.”
With her resolve weakened by the drugs, Diana complied and returned to kissing and licking those boots. Meanwhile the other attacker kept fucking her. With so much aphrodisiac coursing through her blood, the Amazon was soon overwhelmed by a climax. For long minutes the game continued, Diana kissed the boots and the blonde attacker fucked her to repeated orgasms. Under the influence of the mind-altering drugs, this had severe effects on Diana’s psyche. Her subconscious began to connect boot service with sexual gratification, slowly turning her personality into that of a submissive slut. And her servitude did not end here. The boss of the attackers opened her leather suit and revealed a naked body beneath. Next, she forced Wonder Woman to lick her pungent pussy. Being encased in leather for so long, the pussy was smelly and sweaty, but Diana was so sexualized by now that she relished the musky taste.
And so, the orgy began! Over the next two hours, Wonder Woman was forced to service every one of the attackers, while the others took her any way they wanted. Sometimes they fucked her cunt, sometimes they fucked her asshole, and sometimes they fucked her in both holes at once. And Diana came and came and came. Her body was wrecked by one climax after the other, until finally she blacked out, right after licking the last attacker to orgasm. Her face was smeared with juices from all the women she had serviced. While Wonder Woman was still out, the leader of the attackers turned to the prostitutes who still cowered in the corner.
“Okay, it’s decision time. You have two choices. You can either follow the lead of your pimps and share their fate.” She pointed to the dead bodies on the other side, while several prostitutes gasped. “Or you can swear your allegiance to our boss and work for us for the rest of your lives. The latter choice would come with two perks. One, you will never have to cope with smelly, dirty men again, for all our customers are women. And two, as a welcoming gift, Wonder Woman herself will service you and lick your cunt. You have seen how well trained she is in that regard.”
The gasps were even louder this time. They all had seen how easily these women subdued the famous Wonder Woman and then fucked her into submission. They were all professionals, but yet they were all turned on by the show. Of course, this arousal was aided by the remnants of the aphrodisiac filled smoke still lingering in the air. The prostitutes looked at each other, but the decision seemed easy to make. One busty redhead spoke up.
“I think I speak for everyone here, when I say I accept your generous terms. We will be yours. But I have one question. Now that we joined, can I lick your pussy as well? You look seriously hot, the way you are standing there all dominant.”
The leader smirked, while the other prostitutes giggled and nodded their ascent.
“Yes, that could be arranged. But probably not tonight, or at least not for all of you. First though, it is time for the official surrender to our boss. You will strip naked and kneel, until it is your turn. We will present the big price first. And I am not just referring to her tits...”
The women snickered at this joke at Wonder Woman’s dispense and quickly took up position as ordered. The leader continued.
“Usually, you would be expected to keep still and wait for your turn. But in this case, you are allowed to play with your pussies while you watch Wonder Woman surrender. After all, it is a once in a lifetime occasion. And from now on, Wonder Woman’s only job will be to be used for pleasure by other women.”
The leader took up position on one side of Wonder Woman, while the blonde attacker took the other side. Each of them grabbed one arm of the Amazon, who slowly came back to consciousness due to the manhandling. They held her in a kneeling position, while a smaller woman stepped up behind Diana. From their position at the side, the prostitutes could see that the smaller woman was wearing a huge strap-on dildo. On her petit frame, it looked almost ridiculously out of proportion. One of the doors opened and another woman entered the room. She was not wearing the leather suit and helmet of the attackers, but instead had on a power suit, with a grey blazer and knee length skirt, combined with black three-inch heels. The woman was beautiful, maybe in her early twenties, and had a Mediterranean look. Her eyes were dark brown and the hair black and free-flowing. She sat down in a chair one of the attackers had positioned in front of Wonder Woman. With a cruel smile the newcomer looked down at the beaten superheroine.
“Hello Diana, it’s nice to see you kneeling for your new owner.”
“My owner? Who are you?”
Her victim asked groggily, only to cry out in pain. The leader of the attackers had twisted Diana’s right nipple painfully. She hissed at the Amazon.
“That’s ‘Who are you, Mistress?’ for you. You will always show your owner the respect she deserves from a slut like you.”
“S-Sorry, Mistress! I meant no disrespect.”
Wonder Woman stuttered. With her system pumped with mind-altering relaxants that destroyed her willpower, the Amazon had no chance to withstand the powerful personality of the leader, and much less the dominant woman before her. The woman reminded her of someone, but she could not really think straight with the level of her arousal. Even after all the orgasms of the last hours, she had fire running through her body. Only one thing she knew, that she was attracted to this astonishing beauty and desired to please her. She was sure, if she pleased this woman, her Mistress, the result would be mind-blowing. The woman smiled, making Diana’s heart beat faster.
“So, you do not recognize me, slut?”
“Sorry, Mistress, no, I don’t. You do seem familiar, but I cannot place your face.”
Now thinking about it, a thought came to her. This woman reminded her of Isabel Maru, the infamous Dr. Poison, one of the first evildoers Diana had stopped after entering Men’s world.
“I see recognition dawning on your face, slut.”
“Yes, you remind me of Dr. Maru. Are you a descendant of her, Mistress?”
“Close, slut, but no, I am not a descendant of Isabel Maru. I am Isabel Maru!”
Diana’s eyes widened.
“But how? That was a hundred years ago. And your face?”
Wonder Woman cried out. Once again, she was punished for forgetting her owner’s title.
Isabel Maru smirked cruelly.
“Well, slut, you would wonder what you can do with the right set of drugs. They can bring youth; they can bring beauty and they can even destroy a superhero. Back then you spared my life. So now I will spare your life and just make you my sex slave. Though maybe you will have to work as a whore, to provide for your keep.”
Diana’s mind reeled. This was really Dr. Maru? And she would use Diana as a sex slave? Or even pimp her out? Wonder Woman was shocked, but at the same time she was thrilled. Just the thought of sex with this absolute beauty had her juices running. Her arousal increased ten-fold, when she felt something cold touch her behind. On a sign of Dr. Maru, the small attacker had stepped closer and started to push her fake-dick against Diana’s asshole. This phallus was huge, bigger than anything she had taken in the ass before. But she had been thoroughly fucked for the last few hours as well as the weeks before. And with her level of arousal, she welcomed to be sodomized, despite the pain. By now the Amazon had learned that pain could lead to pleasure and accepted it as a normal part of sex. Still, when the huge bulb pushed against the ring of muscles, she could not suppress a yelp of pain. Though the yelp quickly turned into a moan, once the phallus entered her well fucked shit-hole. Isabel Maru’s smirk grew wider at the sight of a tiny Asian woman subduing the mighty Wonder Woman with a giant fake dick. It was time to finalize her conquest.
“To show your submission, slut, you will now kiss my feet, while my girl reminds you of your only purpose, being used as a sex toy.”
“Yes, Mistress, I will obey.”
Wonder Woman bowed down and kissed the tip of the first shoe. Soon she was not only kissing the shoes, but also licking them and even deep-throating the spiked heels. All the while she was fucked from behind with powerful strokes, the huge phallus now entering her rectum to the hilt. Her usually flat stomach was clearly extended, showing exactly where the huge bulb entered it. The brutal fucking had Wonder Woman’s pleasure rise again. She was nearing another earth-shattering climax, when a command from her Mistress rang through the sexual haze in her mind.
“Remember, slut, you are mine now. You will not come without my permission.”
Wonder Woman groaned, but let her head hang down in acceptance. It was one of her hardest decisions ever, but at the same time it was an easy one.
“No, Mistress, your wish is my command. I will wait for permission.”
“I am glad that you begin to understand your position. You have only two purposes left in life, to serve your Mistress or to be used as a sextoy by my girls. While the girls keep having fun with you, you will move to your next part in serving me. You will lick my cunt. And if you do a good job, maybe I will allow you to come afterwards.”
“Thank you, Mistress!”
With her willpower destroyed by the diabolical drugs, it felt easier and easier for Diana to accept the mindset of a submissive slut. With each passing minute she fell deeper into her role as the sex slave of her beautiful Mistress. When Dr. Maru pulled down the zipper at the side of the skirt and removed it, the Amazon thanked the gods and actually salivated at the thought of being allowed to touch that beautiful cunt and drink from it. She was already convinced it would taste like the nectar of the Olympian gods. Diana licked up, along the seam of the sheer hose, until she reached the naked flesh of her Mistress’ thigh. From there she peppered a line of kisses towards her tantalizing goal. She was just about to kiss the mount through the panties, when a strong grip of her pony tail pulled her head back. She whimpered in disappointment. It was the leader of the attackers, who held her head and whispered in her ear.
“Remember, the Mistress decides, if you find pleasure. Everything you desire, she can grant it to you. But what has been given can be taken away. What you want is not important, only what your Mistress wants, matters. Your purpose is to please her. You will find pleasing her will please you. Because that is your strongest desire: to please your Mistress. For her, you are just a sex toy, but for you, she is Everything. She is your Pleasure. She is your Owner. She is your World. She is your Goddess. She is your Mistress. So, what do you say?”
With her mind weakened by the drugs, with her resolve destroyed by the giant phallus fucking her asshole, with the words of this sexy voice, which she was sure she had heard before, worming their way into her subconscious, and with the beautiful pussy of her Mistress so close, there was only one possible answer for Diana.
“Please, Mistress! Please, may I taste your essence? Please, may I try to please you?”
“Yes, I will grant you the gift of my pleasure. Eat my cunt, slut!”
With her head now free, Wonder Woman bent forward and licked the pussy through the drenched panties. She moaned in ecstasy at the divine taste. After several more licks, Diana opened her mouth and pulled the front of the panties between her teeth. For several minutes she sucked the juices from the soiled panties. Finally, she moved her head and pulled the panties down. Once they were removed, she stayed down a moment longer to kiss both feet to show her complete devotion. But then she moved back up quickly, because her Mistress’ last order had been quite clear. Seconds later, her tongue was deeply buried in heaven, between the delicious pussy lips of Dr. Isabel Maru.
Half an hour later, Diana was still licking the pussy of her Mistress with utmost devotion. However, by now she was fighting hard to keep her own orgasm at bay. Twice now her Mistress had showered her in her divine juices, causing waves of pleasure ripple through the Amazons body. Diana’s face was drenched and just as wet as her own pussy. Together with the constant pounding of her asshole, it caused rivulets of juices running from her vagina. Diana was not only desperately close to an orgasm. She was also close to the brink of madness from her unfulfilled need. A shuffle of Dr. Maru’s body had her look up at her Mistress. The scientist looked down at her with one of her beautiful cruel smiles. The next words were what Wonder Woman had waited for.
“We are almost there. Wait for my command. Keep open. You may come ... NOW!”
The same time a climax of unparalleled proportions exploded in Diana’s mind and body, a string of hot piss hit the back of her throat. It had an awful taste, like foul acid, but coupled with her climax, this did not matter. She drank it down just as greedily as she had enjoyed the sexual juices before. She directly came a second time just from the forbidden thrill it invoked in her. With her mind in the grip of the drugs, Wonder Woman’s subconscious simply accepted her Mistress’ piss as a new aphrodisiac. Drinking it would make her aroused. The brutal fucking of her asshole finally stopped as well.
With her thirst for revenge satisfied for the moment, Dr. Poison initiated the final step of her plan. She took Wonder Woman’s lasso, that the blonde attacker handed her, and looped it around Diana’s throat. She pulled her opponent closer and showed her dominance over the superhero. Wonder Woman’s legendary strength of will had been completely destroyed by sex and drugs, coupled by the severe beating she had taken today. All her former confidence had been replaced by an obedient acceptance of her submission. Dr. Maru’s next command made it official.
“You are mine now! You will do, what I tell you to do. You will fuck, whom I tell you to fuck. And you will only breathe, if I tell you to breath.”
With the last words, she had pulled the lasso tight, causing Diana to choke. Dr. Poison watched the struggle with sadistic joy. Only when Wonder Woman’s face had turned a dark red, did she release her tight hold.
“Okay, I think you understand who owns you. Do you swear eternal allegiance? Do you accept me as your Mistress? Will you follow my every command, now and forever? Will you accept to be my sex slave, to do with you whatever I want? And will you LOVE to be my sex slave?”
Wonder Woman shouted almost joyfully.
“Yes, Mistress. I am yours, for as long as you want me. And thank you for granting me this honor.”
With the oath sworn onto the Lasso of Hestia, Wonder Woman was bound to Dr. Isabel Maru in an unbreakable bond of servitude. With her nemesis now irrevocably hers, Dr. Poison ordered her gang to remove the helmets. Diana recognized Arianna as the leader, Suzy as the smaller attacker and Veronica as the blonde. The receptionist now stepped into a strap-on harness of her own. She stood in front of Diana and pulled the new slave’s head closer.
“I once told you that I would fuck you as well. It’s time for that. I will start with your slutty mouth.”
Without further warning, she pushed the large phallus between Wonder Woman’s lips. Soon she forced the superhero to deep-throat her phallus, creating a rhythm to fuck her oral cavity. Meanwhile Arianna and Suzy led the prostitutes to their boss. With one end of the lasso in their hand, they swore allegiance to Dr. Poison and promised to work for her as long as she wanted. Afterwards, it was time for Wonder Woman to keep Arianna’s promise. For several hours she had to kneel and suck every prostitute’s cunt. Only when all of them were satisfied, was she allowed to rest for a moment. But it was a short rest, for then Suzy, Veronica and Dr. Maru triple-fucked her in three holes at once. At the same time, Arianna granted the busty redhead her wish to service her. The enthusiastic woman managed to lick Arianna to several orgasms.
At the end of the night, Dr. Poison surveyed the carnal scene in front of her. All of the women were naked and intertwined; her strike force, the new whores for her team and the best sight of all: Wonder Woman, lying unconscious at her Mistress’ feet. She was naked, drenched in sweat and juices and had drool running from the corner of her mouth. She was completely wiped out from the brutal fucking she had to endure all night. Isabel considered this negative side effect of the weakening drugs she gave Diana. Having an obedient sex slave with super strength would be even better than just having an obedient sex slave. Maybe in the future, she would reduce the dose of the drugs, but only when she was sure, that Wonder Woman’s submission was complete and permanent. And until then, she could always amuse herself by watching the high-definition video of the night she made Wonder Woman her sex slave.
Isabel Maru reclined and rested her feet on Wonder Woman’s ample chest. She smirked, when even this touch was enough for more juices to leak from the Amazon’s pussy.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Excellent story.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you. :)
mikeecho
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Well done
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you. :)
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

It took three vibrator sessions to finish. Bravo!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you. I hope the batteries did not run out. ;)
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was excellent! I loved every second of it from beginning to end.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you for your nice comment. :)