PARAGON - CHRISTINA CARTER WW BONDAGE COLLECTION

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

Gorgeous curvy Christina Carter (the model I've worked with more times than any other, and all around amazing person) in the first compilation of best bondage moments from the many videos we've shot with her.

Filled with continuous scenes of bound super damsel 'Wonder' getting gagged, fondled & humiliated by male villains for over 20 minutes (culminating in a dramatic finale with the 'Orgasmic Tormentor' device) this one's sure to fire you up!

Check out the pics:

https://estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/ga ... 373&id=181

LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

God I love her, she get get me off by doing next to nothing. My dream is to work with her just for a couple scenes and chloroform her while she’s in the Wonder Woman outfit.
Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

LaundryGuy101 wrote:
5 years ago
God I love her, she get get me off by doing next to nothing. My dream is to work with her just for a couple scenes and chloroform her while she’s in the Wonder Woman outfit.
Yes, Christina absolutely exudes sex appeal. She's such a naturally sensual woman. Some people never find their calling in life, but Christina he has been doing exactly what she was meant to be doing.
Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

Also, recently posted a very hot Christina Carter Wonder Woman chloro picture set at our member site: GAGGEDWOMEN.COM

In this one she's just about to escape from her ropes and ballgag but is thwarted and chloroformed before she can free herself!

Some hot superheroine video clips are also being posted there later today.

Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

More superheroine chloro & bondage video clips have been posted to our members site:

http://www.gaggedwomen.com/home.htm
yupsss
Neophyte
Neophyte

You will post some sets of Amerigana images from the first video as they are no longer available because they are old enough. it would be great to see them again https://www.gaggedgirls.tv/06_18a/aib001.jpg
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I don’t even know if Paragon makes movies anymore. His movies were fantastic but I haven’t seen anything from him in a few years.
Last edited by xxxwarriorxxx 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Images from AIB 1 cd
Attachments
christinaAIB1-4.jpg
christinaAIB1-4.jpg (44.97 KiB) Viewed 3804 times
christinaAIB1-4e.jpg
christinaAIB1-4e.jpg (35.69 KiB) Viewed 3804 times
christinaAIB1-4j.jpg
christinaAIB1-4j.jpg (32.7 KiB) Viewed 3804 times
christinaAIB1-30.jpg
christinaAIB1-30.jpg (32.35 KiB) Viewed 3804 times
christinaAIB1-98.jpg
christinaAIB1-98.jpg (36.94 KiB) Viewed 3804 times
christinaAIB1-120a.jpg
christinaAIB1-120a.jpg (44.6 KiB) Viewed 3804 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

More from first CD
Attachments
christinaAIB1-121.jpg
christinaAIB1-121.jpg (31.45 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
christinaAIB1-122.jpg
christinaAIB1-122.jpg (27.5 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
christinaAIB1-123.jpg
christinaAIB1-123.jpg (34.89 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
christinaAIB1-124.jpg
christinaAIB1-124.jpg (31.08 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
christinaAIB1-125.jpg
christinaAIB1-125.jpg (36.42 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
christinaAIB1-126.jpg
christinaAIB1-126.jpg (37.76 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I cannot believe she was 29 years old. She looked younger to me. This CD-R had everything but the kitchen sink. 2 and 3 that followed where even better, IMHO.
Attachments
christinaAIB1-127.jpg
christinaAIB1-127.jpg (38.26 KiB) Viewed 3800 times
christinaAIB1-128.jpg
christinaAIB1-128.jpg (38.21 KiB) Viewed 3800 times
christinaAIB1-159b.jpg
christinaAIB1-159b.jpg (41 KiB) Viewed 3800 times
christinaAIB1-214.jpg
christinaAIB1-214.jpg (31.4 KiB) Viewed 3800 times
christinaAIB1-227.jpg
christinaAIB1-227.jpg (41.97 KiB) Viewed 3800 times
christinaAIB1-233.jpg
christinaAIB1-233.jpg (39.31 KiB) Viewed 3800 times
yupsss
Neophyte
Neophyte

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
1 year ago
I don’t even know if Paragon makes movies anymore. His movies were fantastic but I haven’t seen anything from him in a few years.
I think it's been a few years since new releases and sets of images will come out, some new and some old but nothing. :closedeyes: :blush: :coffee:
yupsss
Neophyte
Neophyte

flash wrote:
1 year ago
I cannot believe she was 29 years old. She looked younger to me. This CD-R had everything but the kitchen sink. 2 and 3 that followed where even better, IMHO.
She looks so sexy in the video that she doesn't seem to be that age. She is older until she looks younger. Although the set of images would look different from the one in the video, it's a pity I don't have it, and on the page where it comes from it is no longer available due to the years it already has been published.
:cap: :evo: :happy:
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

You can order a download video of Amerigana in Bondage:

"The very first Wonder superheroine bondage & chloro video we shot with the gorgeous and amazing Christina Carter now available as a single super discounted video clip!

FULL DESCRIPTION & PICS:

http://www.gaggedgirls.tv/06_18a/christ ... hloro.html
yupsss
Neophyte
Neophyte

flash wrote:
1 year ago
You can order a download video of Amerigana in Bondage:

"The very first Wonder superheroine bondage & chloro video we shot with the gorgeous and amazing Christina Carter now available as a single super discounted video clip!

FULL DESCRIPTION & PICS:

http://www.gaggedgirls.tv/06_18a/christ ... hloro.html
ok it is true the video is still available, but the set of images no longer, because it has been published for several years and are no longer available.
unless they are reuploaded in the future, because no new updates have been seen in recent years. :cap: :happy: :confused:
Rennba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Please paragon MAKE MORE WONDER WOMAN/ GIRL VIDEOS with the old style i would love to see a video where the heroine is practicing her punches and kicks while she is wearing underwear or hot shorts , those mini adventures which are flashbacks where she is defeated , the heroine being stripped of her power belt in the middle of a fight then being subdue and groped , being carried away, fights where the heroine is struggling with a male villain on a bed, the heroine being overconfident after she kos a henchman and then being defeated by other henchman which attacked her by surprise , nudity and maybe adding simulated sex... but we need more super heroine action
christinacarter
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey it's me!! Amerigana from Paragon videos...lol.. how is everyone? I have been away from the forum for a bit, but I'm back and can't wait to catch up with everyone.

Christina Carter
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Off fighting crime I trust
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

christinacarter wrote:
11 months ago
Hey it's me!! Amerigana from Paragon videos...lol.. how is everyone? I have been away from the forum for a bit, but I'm back and can't wait to catch up with everyone.

Christina Carter
You're the best Super Heroine actress hands down... or hands up... or hands behind the back. Thanks for the many many videos!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:
11 months ago
Off fighting crime I trust
You are the Yvonne Craig of BDSM you get tied up in some dastardly trap for some fatal fetish… and the perfect mix of winking acknowledgement and frantic struggles.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Well gee it's nice to be appreciated an' all but I can't help think you should've addressed those comments to Christina.
:giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

christinacarter wrote:
11 months ago

Christina Carter
You are the Yvonne Craig of BDSM you get tied up in some dastardly trap for some fatal fetish… and the perfect mix of winking acknowledgement and frantic struggles.
(Second try)
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

christinacarter wrote:
11 months ago

Christina Carter

Good to see you back. You have always been my favourite heroine in peril.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

C.C. I also love the work you did with Mighty Hypnotic over at HypnoticsWorld.com (Superheroine Underworld).
Rennba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

christinacarter wrote:
11 months ago

Christina Carter
Amerigana and Wonder Woman you are the best!