Riley Gaines as a superheroine

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Is this a safe space to post this? I'd never heard of this person until last week, but suddenly she is all over the news for reasons.
I've seen a couple interviews with her, and she is very well spoken.

But what I did also notice is that she basically looks like a superheroine in spandex.

Perhaps the same production team which picked up Gina Carano could hire her as an 1990s-style action lead playing some role ranging anywhere from a Lara Croft-ish adventurer to GLOW-type wrestler to a Supergirl-esque heroine. She'll need some steady work after departing her swimming career and college speaking engagements (she was recently in Pittsburgh). An obviously relevant superheroine name for her could be "Wildcat".

If this thread is too controversial for some reason, just let me know and I'll delete it. But I'm hoping we can just look at the nice photos - these were the most gorgeous ones I could find.
riley gaines in swimsuit.jpg
riley gaines in swimsuit.jpg (22.52 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
riley gaines in spandex.jpg
riley gaines in spandex.jpg (16.78 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

She's been making all kinds of Gaines. All kinds!
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

GoodnaturedIncompleteClam-size_restricted.gif
GoodnaturedIncompleteClam-size_restricted.gif (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1619 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't support Gaines
heroinefan351
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

So do you hate women mr.x?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Taking down - don't want politics.
Last edited by Mr. X 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mr. X wrote:
11 months ago
women.
You might enjoy this. I did.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

heroinefan351 wrote:
11 months ago
So do you hate women mr.x?
He's very democratic in this. He hates everybody, especially those who don't share his opinions :D (probably sometimes even himself)
shevek
Producer
Producer

Hilarious video, Ivan, but let's get serious for a minute:

So what you're saying is that we need a superheroine battle between Ana and Sydney?
Perhaps J.K. is the wise mentoress who gave them their superpowers.
sydney cleavage.jpg
sydney cleavage.jpg (6.76 KiB) Viewed 1361 times
ana hot business.jpg
ana hot business.jpg (7.3 KiB) Viewed 1361 times
sydney sundress.jpg
sydney sundress.jpg (7.28 KiB) Viewed 1361 times
ana hair toss.jpg
ana hair toss.jpg (5.39 KiB) Viewed 1361 times
I think that of the two, Ana looks more like a natural adventuress, ready for action. So she'd probably win on attitude.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

shevek wrote:
11 months ago
So what you're saying is that we need a superheroine battle between Ana and Sydney?
Perhaps J.K. is the wise mentoress who gave them their superpowers.
Sure. I'd watch that. Rowling is hot too. Great taste in shoes. I tried reading her new book though, and found it a bit boring. Perhaps I just have too short an attention sp
shevek
Producer
Producer

And speaking of sudden sports celebrities, you know who else is smoking?

Angel Reese. And you can't even "see" her. :)

She even said so herself on Instagram! (She would make an incredible Storm, poured into that costume.)
angel reese hot.jpg
angel reese hot.jpg (9.42 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
angel reese.jpg
angel reese.jpg (67.21 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would be great to see her as a heroine, captured and defeated by a Trans villain!!!
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

shevek wrote:
11 months ago
Angel Reese.
New one for me. 6'3", legs for days. I hear great things about women's basketball from Bill Burr. Sign me up!
batgirl1969 wrote:
11 months ago
Would be great to see her as a heroine, captured and defeated by a Trans villain!!!
As long as everyone's having fun and the costumes are good, sure, why not? Alternate ending where Gaines steps on xer cubes!
Generally ballbusting content would be sexier if the ballbustee was presented as the image of a sexy lady. Still possible to self insert, even if you don't believe in modern "identity" stuff. A cock and balls is a cock and balls! (though size matters).
Also, and this goes without saying, but just to be clear, shemale must be hot! I don't want Chris Chan turning up in this wank fantasy I'm manifesting. Brazil knows what they're doing on this front!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Gene Simmons played a “psychopathic hermaphroditic gang leader” in the movie “Never too Young to Die”. I really love weird villains, but Gene Simmons has such reputation of being a major a-hole, I was conflicted. Worse, John Stamos, an actor I thought was more about being pretty than talented was the hero.

The only redemption was Vanity, one of the epic hotties of the 1980s. She was capture in a net and then tied spread eagle in a deathtrap (I believe it was a walk-in kiln. Such bad movie with an epic damsel.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I am not into the trans SHIP villain stuff, but I would love to see Riley Gaines as a superheroine in peril. I find her quite beautiful.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivandobsky wrote:
11 months ago
shevek wrote:
11 months ago
Angel Reese.
New one for me. 6'3", legs for days. I hear great things about women's basketball from Bill Burr. Sign me up!
batgirl1969 wrote:
11 months ago
As long as everyone's having fun and the costumes are good, sure, why not? Alternate ending where Gaines steps on xer cubes!
Generally ballbusting content would be sexier if the ballbustee was presented as the image of a sexy lady. Still possible to self insert, even if you don't believe in modern "identity" stuff. A cock and balls is a cock and balls! (though size matters).
Also, and this goes without saying, but just to be clear, shemale must be hot! I don't want Chris Chan turning up in this wank fantasy I'm manifesting. Brazil knows what they're doing on this front!
I agree, a gorgeous beautiful shemale makes all the difference, especially when it comes as a surprise or a a shock to their lover, be it a captive heroine or an unsuspecting recipient of the big reveal!! Bang away!!!