Wonder Woman Compelled

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
Jjhw2028
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Bounding over the rooftops, Wonder Woman finally reached her destination. There she kneeled and watched from afar.

She was looking through the window of Maxwell Lord. She had been tracking him for a few weeks now. She almost had him a couple of nights ago but he slipped away somehow. Tonight, he was going to pay for his crimes.

“This is really lackluster security tonight. Am I missing something?” Wonder Woman asked herself.

There were less than ten guards stationed around his home.

“The arrogance…” she thought.

Wonder Woman snuck in the side window and stealthily maneuvered through the building. She knew the layout as if she had been here before.

Maxwell’s room was the one all the way down and on the left. To her surprise the door was open and there were no guards in this wing.

Wonder Woman walked in as Maxwell was removing his tie.

“This is it, Maxwell. We going to do this the easy way or the hard way?” She asked.

“Oh, hello. I thought you’d have been here sooner, Wonder Woman.” He replied as if talking to a close friend.

“What is it you’re up to?” She questioned, glancing around the room for traps. “You know I’m here to take you to prison.”

“Oh, that’s fine. When it’s my time, it’s my time. I’ve had a great go. I just have a question, Wonder Woman.”

“Go ahead.” Wonder Woman mused, wondering what the angle was.

“Have you been working out?” He asked sincerely. “Your ass is so toned. I have never seen such an amazing ass.”

Wonder Woman felt her face flush and her stomach flutter a little. “What the hell?” She thought. She was confused by his comment but more confused by her own reaction of… appreciation?

“I… uh, yeah. I work out quite a bit” she said, honestly.

“It really shows. Would you turn around so that I can see a little better?”

“Uh, sure, I guess” Wonder Woman said as she turned around, slowly.

“Why am I doing this?” She thought.

“Oh, wow. Can you just bend over a bit and grab your knees?” He requested.

Wonder Woman did as she was told and blushed a little more. “Like this?” She asked.

“Perfect. You really are.” He smiled. “Alright, I’m ready now” he said and she stood back up, walking towards him as if nothing had happened.

“One more thing?” He held up a finger as she reached towards him.

“Yes?” She asked, confused.

“If I’m to be incarcerated, I won’t get to see that amazing body of yours for quite some time. I’ve never really been able to even touch it. Would it be possible for me to spank you a bit?”

“Okay, but then you’re going to prison.” Wonder Woman said sternly as she bent back over.

“Thank you. You are too gracious.” Maxwell said as he grabbed her perfect ass and began to spank.

She wasn’t sure why she was doing this. It really made no sense but the thing that really made less sense was the pleasure she was starting to get. She felt her sex heating up with every smack he laid on her.

After a couple of minutes, Wonder Woman was certain her ass must have a red hand print on it. Oddly, she was disappointed when he stopped.

“Thank you, Wonder Woman.” That was a wonderful gesture.

“Time to go.” She said sternly.

“Why are you here?” He asked.

“To take you…” Wonder Woman trailed off for a second, “to take you to prison” she finished, grabbing his arm.

“Oh, right. I have another request”

“What?” She said, acting annoyed. She really wasn’t annoyed though. She was actually having fun.

“Okay so I love getting lapdances and I won’t get one for a while if I’m incarcerated. Why don’t you give me one?”

“Fine. This is it though.” She agreed.

He sat on his couch as Wonder Woman began to dance like a professional. She moved expertly. Slowly at first, gradually getting more into it.

Wonder Woman’s thoughts were clouded. She was focused only on dancing. The why of anything was fading as she just thought about dancing.

“Grind on me.” Maxwell ordered.

Wonder Woman obliged as she sat her ass on his lap and began to grind. She could feel his hard cock on her firm ass and it made her drip. She turned around and began to grind her crotch on his.

“I wonder how big his cock is” Wonder Woman thought to herself. “It feels so nice…”

Maxwell thought about how perfect this was and he thought about two days ago. Two days ago, he had captured Wonder Woman, breaking into his home. He caught her with her own lasso. His order was clear “forget this happened. You will not be able to resist my advances. You will be flattered by them. With each erotic act, you will become more horny and less intelligent until you are a permanently sex-crazed bimbo”.

Now, this perfect woman was grinding away on his lap. She was putty in his hands. It was a bit of a shame to destroy her this way but it was also fun.

“Why don’t you sit over there and play with yourself” he ordered.

Wonder Woman did as she was told. She began to finger herself.

Maxwell watched as her blue briefs turned a darker shade of blue as her sex dampened.

Wonder Woman felt so aroused. She had never felt like this and it was incredible.

“So fucking horny.” She said aloud, realizing she meant to say that in her head. She wasn’t really thinking too good and she was having a hard time thinking about much besides what Maxwell looked like naked.

“I bet he has a great dick. I bet it tastes so good” Wonder Woman thought as she licked her lips, continuing to finger herself.

“Give yourself an orgasm” he ordered.

That’s exactly what Wonder Woman did. She gave herself a great one as she moaned aloud in Maxwell’s bedroom.

“Fuuuuuucccck!! Oh fuck” she screamed like a banshee.

When she finished, she couldn’t help but pant as she stared at him with hungry eyes.
“I want you sooo bad” she pleaded

“Now Wonder Woman, why did you come here tonight?”

Wonder Woman looked confused.
“Because I wanted to… wanted to…get you?”

Maxwell smiled. Part of him couldn’t believe it had worked so well.
“Why don’t we check out my other bedroom?”

“Baaaaby, I was wanting to have sex, not look at the bedroom!” Wonder Woman squealed.

Maxwell was astounded by how fast her intelligence had dropped as he laughed.

He slapped her ass as he took her to the bedroom. He fucked Wonder Woman in every way imaginable that evening and each time, he watched her get dumber while begging for more.

The next morning, Maxwell sat on the bed.
“Go ahead, come on out!” He exclaimed.

Out strutted Wonder Woman in her new “costume”. Her briefs were replaced by a star spangled thong. She wore a push up red bra. Her hair was in pigtails. Her boots were thigh highs.

“What’s your name?” He asked

“I’m like the wonder whore, baby” she giggled.
“Can we just have some sex again already?”

Maxwell saw his phone begin to ring. The screen read “LEX LUTHOR”.

“I have some friends I want you to meet tonight” he told her with a smile. “I need you to be really nice to them.”

Wonder Woman just giggled and twisted her hair.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Liked this simple tale, probably because I'm a sucker for intelligence-drawing peril themes.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

Fun story to read, Jjhw2028! :lynda1: