Wonder Woman - After the Saving

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

After the Saving
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimer: The character of Wonder Woman in this story is owned by DC Comics, Warner Brothers-Discovery and associated companies. This story is not meant to infringe on their copyright. There will be no monetary gain connected to writing this story.

The Wonder Woman in this story is loosely based on the recent DCEU movies.

The woman turned around to Diana.
“Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?”
Wonder Woman hesitated for a second, but then agreed. She knew what it really implied, but the woman – Cassandra – intrigued her. Wonder Woman had saved her from a mugging just half an hour ago and offered to accompany her, when she saw how shaken she still was. On the walk to her home they got to talking and Diana found the other woman quite knowledgeable and good company. She had a very snarky humor, but was also well acquainted with the Amazons and their part in ancient Grecian history. Apparently she admired their society, since she loved women as well. Which of course made it even more delicate to accept the offer. Ever since Steve, Wonder Woman had tried to keep “business” and love life separate and avoided flings with the people she had rescued.
But for once she had decided to throw caution to the wind and to accept the invitation. Of course it did not hurt that the woman was quite stunning. Long dark hair framed a face of classical beauty, with chocolate brown eyes and full red lips. Cassandra was taller than average for a woman, though not as tall as Wonder Woman.
Once inside the stylishly decorated home, Cassandra turned around. Before Diana could make a comment, she felt herself pushed back against the door and her host was kissing her. A tongue was brushing over her lips and she opened her mouth to allow it inside. The deep kiss continued for several minutes, until the need for oxygen pulled them apart.
Wonder Woman smirked.
“What, no coffee first?”
Cassandra laughed.
“If you really want to have coffee, I will make it. But honestly, there is something I would prefer to do first – or rather someone.”
Diana laughed in response. There was no longer any hint of the shaken, frightened mugging victim she had saved half an hour ago. In her place was a confident woman, ready to have sex with a partner she seemed to like. In part, it might have been the adrenalin speaking, mixed with a bit of hero worship, but mostly Cassandra seemed to be a mature woman, who was not shy about what she wanted. And Diana liked strong, confident women. She had been raised among amazons, after all. Cassandra might not be a warrior, but she sure seemed to be a fighter. So Wonder Woman let herself being led into the bedroom. Once inside, Cassandra brought her rescuer’s hand to her lips and kissed it, before letting go.
“Let’s get rid of the clothes. I want to see you naked.”
Diana nodded.
“Likewise.”
Piece by piece, armor and clothes were removed. Diana’s heartbeat sped up, when she looked at the other woman. Cassandra was one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. Long slender legs led to a neatly trimmed pussy. Her abs were lightly defined and her breasts were crowned by dark areolas. The raven-black hair flowed down to her butt. And there was the face of classical beauty, with dark brown eyes devouring the equally naked amazon. They came together for another deep kiss, with hands now roaming over smooth skin. Cassandra’s right hand had found her lover’s breasts, toying with the nipples. After several minutes she pulled back slightly.
“Get on the bed. I want to taste you.”
Diana moaned at the suggestion and was quick to comply. She lay down and opened her legs in invitation. Cassandra crawled onto the bed and between her lover’s legs, looking like a predator. Once there, she did not directly go for her main target. Instead she began to plant light kisses to both inner thighs. Starting at the knees, she moved slowly closer to the apex of the thighs, switching sides every so often. Reaching the softer skin close to the crotch, she started to mix nibbles and light bites in between the kisses. Diana moaned. She felt heat in her loins. Cassandra had not yet touched her pussy, and she was already brimming with arousal. But finally she reached her lover’s pleasure center, causing the moans to increase. Cassandra licked softly along the slit, getting her first taste of Wonder Woman’s juices.
For several moments Diana’s lover licked around her entrance, before she pushed her tongue between the lips. The amazon’s moans increased in volume, while she gripped the sheets at her sides. She opened her legs wider, to allow better access to her core. Cassandra pumped her tongue deep into the overflowing vagina, effectively tongue-fucking the famous super-hero. When she felt that her lover was close, she replaced her tongue with two fingers and moved her mouth further up. She quickly found the clit and sucked on it, while her fingers pumped deeper and deeper. Soon it was too much for Diana and she came with a shout of pleasure. Cassandra lapped up more of the tangy juices, until she could remove her hand from the tight grip of the amazon’s vaginal muscles. She shuffled forward while Diana closed her eyes for a moment. The amazon quickly recovered and opened her eyes again, only to look up directly into a beautiful, wet pussy. The other woman looked down at her.
“Time to return the favor, Wonder Woman.”
“Gladly.”
She opened her mouth and awaited the treat that was pushed down onto her face. And it really was a treat. She loved the spicy aroma of Cassandra’s juices. Diana pushed her tongue between the pussy lips. She actually did not have to do much, since Cassandra started to move up and down, effectively fucking herself on the wet muscle. The way she humped Diana’s face might have been uncomfortable for a normal human, but for the amazon it felt great. She loved and admired that her lover did not become shy around Wonder Woman, but instead was willing to top even a super-hero. In her long life, Diana had taken all the possible positions and despite her power did not mind to be the bottom for once. It was kind of refreshing to be fucked so powerfully. In a way, it was also easier, since she did not have to hold back so much. As a Goddess, she would have to keep in mind her strength, if she was the one on top. With her lover on top, and being the more active one, it was much less of a concern.
Therefore she used her hands only to roam along Cassandra’s thighs and back, but otherwise let the human have her way. And even if she used Diana more like a fuckpad than treating her as a partner, so what? If that was what got her off, why not? They both knew that she did not force her lover, but that Diana submitted to it willingly. She was Wonder Woman, after all. She just loved to please her lover, who obviously enjoyed it. Cassandra had started to moan loudly. Her movements had become more frantic and she finally came. Copious amounts of fluid filled Diana’s mouth and she tried eagerly to suck it all in. She kept lapping while Cassandra rode out her orgasm. Finally the other woman calmed down. Smiling she looked at Diana.
“Now that was a fun start. I’m almost glad now I got robbed tonight.”
Wonder Woman grinned.
“Yeah? And why is that?”
“Because now, I will fuck you.”
“Oh, you will fuck me?”
“Yes, I will fuck you with my big strap-on. I will stuff your cunt and you will love it!”
Diana felt a twitch in her vagina at this confident announcement. It was a big turn-on. She easily believed her lover. Their night had been great so far, getting fucked by the gorgeous woman would surely be even better. Cassandra moved off the bed and towards a dresser. She retrieved a black leather harness and stepped into it. Next came a ten-inch dildo, which she attached to the harness. Finally she picked up lube and applied it generously to the dildo. It was an erotic view to see her rub it into her fake-dick. Instinctively Diana’s hand moved between her legs, while she watched the other woman come closer. She rubbed her clit in small circles, while she opened her legs wide in invitation. With a confident smirk, Cassandra took position between her lover’s thighs. She draped one leg over her shoulder and aligned the dildo with the entrance of Diana’s pussy. Slowly at first she pushed the head between the fleshy lips. Diana was so wet that it entered easily. She hissed in pleasure as it was pushed in deeper.
“Yesss!”
Diana threw back her head and enjoyed the sensation of being filled. Cassandra was not a tease. She did not hesitate to push the dildo deeper and deeper into the welcoming vagina. Moments later, she had entered it to the hilt. The amazon felt heat emanate from her core. Guttural moans dropped from her lips. It felt even better than expected to have the large dildo buried inside her. Her lover pulled back and pushed in again. Soon she had built a rhythm and fucked the super-hero with deep strokes. She pressed forward so that she could kiss Diana while she fucked her. The amazon opened her mouth and let the demanding tongue in, so that her lover could invade two of her holes at once. For a few minutes, Cassandra fucked her steadily. Then she increased her speed, only to slow down again suddenly. Waves of pleasure ran through Diana’s body. Her vagina was filled with tingling sensation. She could not remember to have ever been aroused this much. Cassandra stopped the kissing and pulled her head back. She arched her back to penetrate her lover even deeper. Diana wanted to close her eyes, to solely concentrate on the feeling of the dildo invading her vagina, but her lover’s voice stopped her.
“No, keep your eyes open. I want to look into your eyes while you come, Wonder Woman.”
Diana complied and watched the face of her lover: disheveled hair, lust-filled eyes, the lips slightly opened – simply beautiful. Diana moved in rhythm with the other woman, raising her hips to allow the dildo deep inside. She could no longer keep quiet, shouting Cassandra’s name. Suddenly she screamed in overwhelming pleasure. The dam had burst and a monumental orgasm engulfed her body and mind. For several moments, her vagina held the dildo in an iron grip. Once the muscles loosened, Cassandra immediately resumed her activities and fucked Diana again. It took only a few minutes and the amazon came with another mind-shattering climax. She could not remember to have come this hard before.
They took a little break afterwards, but the heat returned soon enough. All in all, they spend three more hours with hot, sweaty sex. Diana licked her lover’s pussy twice more and fingerfucked her once. Cassandra on the other hand fucked her two more times with her large dildo. The last time had been especially memorable, when she had taken the amazon doggy style. Finally it was nearing time for Diana to leave. Both women showered together, a chance to exchange some more sweet kisses and caresses. Cassandra handed her lover a bottle of shampoo and turned around.
“You can wash my hair.”
“With pleasure.”
Diana obliged, loving the feel of the silky hair between her fingers. When Diana was finished, her lover picked up another bottle and turned back.
“Thank you. Now I will take care of you.”
Diana grinned at her mischievously, making sure to stand at her full height.
“That is nice. But how will you reach my head from down there?”
Cassandra mock-glared at her and replied in a playful, yet commanding tone.
“Well, isn’t that obvious? You will kneel before me.”
The Amazon’s eyes twinkled, but she managed to keep an otherwise straight face while she slowly obeyed.
“Of course, what did I think?”
“Best leave that to me and just follow my lead.”
Cassandra winked at her lover and poured some shampoo into her hand. Diana loved their easy banter, but soon got distracted, when the other woman lathered her hair. Having those strong hands stroking it felt very sensuous. Soon her body was showing signs of her rising arousal. Her nostrils flared, smelling the enticing fragrance of the shampoo. The nipples grew hard and it was no longer only water pooling between her legs. The longer Cassandra worked on massaging the shampoo in her lover’s hair, the stronger it affected the amazon. By the time her lover was finished, Diana was so turned on that she could not suppress a moan. She desperately needed to come, despite the sex-marathon they had already engaged in. She would have to stay a bit longer. Pleadingly she looked up at her lover.
“Fuck me, Cassandra! I need you inside me.”
Her hostess looked down on her, oozing confidence.
“Fucking you could be arranged. But seeing as you are already in the right position, I think you should service me first. And then, if you ask real nice, I will fuck you until you see stars.”
For a second, Wonder Woman hesitated. This was a level up on the dominance/submission game they had hinted at during the night, but the arousal was clouding her mind. And yes, inwardly she had to admit that she loved it and it turned her on even more. Not to mention that just the thought of Cassandra’s juices had her mouth water. So Diana willingly agreed and pressed her mouth into her lover’s crotch. Soon she was eagerly licking the tasty treat, while Cassandra hooked one leg over her shoulder. Using both hands to press Diana’s face even deeper into her pussy, she emphasized her dominance. And Wonder Woman did not disappoint her, pumping her tongue deeper and deeper into the love tunnel. It did not take long for the experienced amazon to make her lover come. Cassandra cried and rode out her orgasm on Diana’s face. She finally subsided and let go of her lover.
“You are good at that. And now I think you wanted to ask me something.”
By now Diana was close to a boiling point. There was no longer any hesitation.
“Please Cassandra, fuck me! I need to come!”
There was a look of satisfaction on Cassandra’s face when she looked down at the disheveled amazon. She finally acknowledged her.
“Okay, get up and turn around. Hands to the wall.”
Diana quickly complied. She was almost shaking in want. Luckily for her, Cassandra had stopped teasing and now gave her what she needed. Without further delay, she pushed two fingers in Diana’s heated core. Cassandra snaked the other arm around her lover’s body to fondle her breasts. At the same time, this gave her the leverage to fuck Diana with deep, long strokes. It took her only a few minutes, to make the amazon come. Waves of fire raced through Diana’s body and she cried out in pleasure.
“YESSSS, I’m coming, Cassandra!”
A look of satisfaction crossed Cassandra’s face while she watched her lover come undone. She waited until Diana had calmed down and removed her hands. Slowly licking her fingers, she addressed the amazon.
“And that’s the reward for a good girl.”
Diana simply nodded. She still needed a moment to collect herself. Finally they resumed their shower. Afterwards Wonder Woman got dressed. Since she had come in her armor, it was best she left while it was still dark. Cassandra kissed her good-bye and handed her a card with her number.
“I know you are busy with what you do, but you are very welcome to visit me again some time. I enjoyed our night very much.”
“Thank you. I did as well, but I cannot make any promises. It might also be dangerous to be too close to a super-hero.”
“I understand. But I have a feeling we will meet again. And I am sure it would be as much fun as tonight.”
Diana smiled at her persistence.
“Perhaps. But for now, good-bye.”
With a last wave of her hand, she stepped out onto the balcony and disappeared into the night sky. Cassandra’s eyes followed the retreating form.
“Yes, good-bye for now. But I think you will be back soon. My special lube and shampoo will make sure of that.”

++++++

A few days later, Diana sat at her desk and looked at her phone. She contemplated to call her recent acquaintance. Since their night together, she had felt almost a need inside her to meet the beautiful woman again. Which was not really surprising, since it had been the best sex she had ever experienced. Not the least because of her lover’s willingness to top her, even though she knew she was Wonder Woman. Still, what she told Cassandra was true. Being too close to a super-hero could be extremely dangerous. Yet Cassandra was a mature woman and knew her lover’s identity. She had a right to be part of the decision. Maybe Diana should invite her to a date. That would give them the chance to discuss the situation and to decide together. Yes, that was a good idea. She immediately called Cassandra. The other woman picked up moments later.
“Yes?”
“Hello Cassandra, it’s Diana. I would like to invite you for dinner on Thursday. Would seven be okay?”
“Hi Diana. I am sorry, but I’ll have to attend a business dinner on Thursday. It’s too important to miss.”
“Oh, okay. Maybe another time?”
Cassandra grinned. She easily detected the disappointment in the other woman’s voice. Her plan had worked and she got Wonder Woman on the hook. Now it was time to reel her in.
“I’ve got a different suggestion. Why don’t you come over to my house later that night and we pick up right where we left it the last time?”
Diana immediately agreed. She had wanted to talk first, but more than that she wanted to be fucked by this wonderful lover. It was almost embarrassing how much she longed to feel that strap-on in her pussy. Just thinking about it got her juices running. Cassandra gave her the time and they said their good-byes. And late on Thursday night found her kneeling naked on Cassandra’s bed, mewling in pleasure, for the other woman was fucking her once again with the well-lubed dildo. In her state of arousal, Wonder Woman had no idea that the trap around her was closing.
For the other woman was no other than the immortal sorceress Circe. And the lube she used on her dildo was drugged. It contained a very potent aphrodisiac. Hitting Wonder Woman in her most vulnerable place, it worked even on a Goddess and ensured her unbelievably strong orgasms. But more importantly, the drug also had an addictive effect. The longer a victim was exposed to it, the stronger would be the desire to feel it again. With enough nights like this, Wonder Woman would be so desperate to be fucked that she would do anything for her lover. A similar aphrodisiac was in the shampoo, Cassandra had used on her victim. Each night she spend with Diana, she would make sure to end the night in the shower, making her so desperate for a release that she would submit to any command. The shower scene was especially designed to help Wonder Woman getting used to kneel before the sorceress. Like a Pavlovian dog, she would be trained to obey to receive the desired treat. And in the end, she would become a willing sex slave to the evil sorceress.
Completely unaware of this, Diana screamed in pleasure when an orgasm hit her.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent WW trap!! Good story.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you for your kind words. :)
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wonderful story :D
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Very nice job. Looking forward to more.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
WonderSlave
Henchman
Henchman

Nice story, Vega! :lynda1:
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thanks a lot for the nice feedback. It is really appreciated. :)
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

I had to finish something before I replied, it was that good. You know how to do a slow fall. That was amazing.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thank you! :)