Does Anyone Have Any of Bert's Stories Saved?

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Draconius
Neophyte
Neophyte

There was a user on this forum that went by the username of Bert who wrote stories on this forum. Most of them revolved around a supergirl-like character that went by the name of Krissy. Another one involved Huntress. I saved the link that shows the links to his posts that have the stories, viewtopic.php?f=70&t=34624. He went into each post and deleted each story, but still left his replies to comments. It also seems that you can no longer view his account. I don't know why he did this, but it's a real shame that he did. I really enjoyed his peril stories and they were by far my favorite peril stories to read on this forum. The stories focused much more on the peril and beat down of the heroine, while still having sexual elements. Compare this to other stories on this forum that don't have much beat down and focus too much on the sexual elements for my taste. To me, it was the perfect ratio of beatdown and sexual elements that got me really excited while reading. If I knew he was going to delete them all I would have saved them myself. I never suspected he would do something like this. Does anyone on this forum have his stories saved or know where he could have posted them elsewhere? I would also like to know the reason for him deleting the stories if anyone knows. Another weird thing I noticed is that when I scroll through Heroine Movies.com, I sometimes come across a comment with the username of Bert, like in the comment section of this video, https://www.heroinemovies.com/uncovered ... for-earth/. His profile is also not able to be viewed there. He might have tried to erase his presence online.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

PM me, Draconius. I may have a connection to Bert that I can use to inquire whether he would allow a single transfer of his stories. Not sure but I'll ask.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hey Drac. I'm Bert. Or at least I used to be. The stories were removed by me when I quit the forum a while back after some shit went down that I considered unfair. The dispute had nothing to do with the stories, but I left in a bit of a huff and took my work with me. I rejoined the forum a couple months ago, but in a much reduced way to avoid a repeat of earlier problems.

The stories are a bit of a conundrum. I've considered re-posting them, but Doc or another Mod should advise on that. There are some guidelines for updating stories - queue jumping is frowned on just from an etiquette perspective. I'm not sure what the correct protocol would be to repost stories that were once here but have been removed. Doc?
Draconius
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you for responding. I don't know all the ins and outs of the rules, but I quickly look over the pinned post that read "Rules for the Story Section". The last rule said not to repost stories. I think this case could be an exception due to the circumstances involved. You deleted all of your old stories, so they are no longer available to view. All of those stories were on your old account which you no longer have access to either. If you want to talk to the mods before considering reposting the stories that is understandable. I personally think you should consider the circumstances, and the fact that many like me want to read them again, or that there are people who have yet to read them who would enjoy them. Your stories deserve the opportunity to be seen again, that's how good they are. I also hope that someday you continue writing peril stories again. I really loved the Krissy stories. A naive but hopeful heroine biting off more than she can chew and having to really struggle to win. I thought it was unique the way you laid out her powers and weaknesses. She has super strength and is completely impervious, but can still feel pain. It allows for her to have the strength of a superheroine, but still have human weaknesses that can make simple gang fights a problem for her. I think the gap between her being much stronger than her opponents, but can be overwhelmed by normal human thugs is really exciting. Like a wasp being overwhelmed by many ants. The Huntress Returns story was underrated and I really liked that one too. I like the premise of a retired superheroine returning to normal life and being thrust back into action through an event occurring at her normal mundane job. From what I can remember one of the workers throws an outburst and starts physically assaulting another worker, and she steps in to teach him a lesson. She thinks this will be an easy fight, but she underestimates her opponent and throughout the fight, she gets physically overwhelmed by her opponent's superior strength. I love back-and-forth fights where the heroine thinks she's won, but the villain hits her with a surprise attack and takes her off guard. I think this is why I tend to like non-superpowered heroines compared to superpowered ones because despite their training they can still be overwhelmed by a normal man's superior strength and have to use their skill to work around it. I've also loved the Huntress ever since the Justice League cartoon, so that could have played a part in my liking it. The thing I love the most about your stories is how descriptive you are when you are unfolding what is happening in the story. When you go into detail on how their hair moves as they are getting hit, for example, really paints an image in your head of how they look when in peril.
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well thanks, I'm pleased to hear you like my writing. Let's see what the Mods have to say and we'll go from there.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Ernie wrote:
1 year ago
Well thanks, I'm pleased to hear you like my writing. Let's see what the Mods have to say and we'll go from there.
I have no problem with bert/ernie (nice homage to Sesame Street there!) Reposting his stories if he wants to. I will flag this up to MightyHypnotic to see if we're breaking any rules here.

brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ernie wrote:
1 year ago
May I pipe in and add that I really liked your stories as well, specifically the ones with Supergirl Krissy. I hope to see those stories here again soon.

Also, any chance you'll be writing new stories soon? I do like how even a powerful heroine can be overcome by seemingly ordinary goons working together. And yes, the sexual elements add to the excitement as well.
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

6j4y3b.jpg
6j4y3b.jpg (121.34 KiB) Viewed 882 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Don't make me come over there! (I've always wanted to see Wales. Well...I've always wanted to see whales, but who's quibbling.)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just to be clear, if people are looking for stories by Bert, they are being reposted now by Bert who has taken up the new moniker of Ernie.