The Shop Class

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

“Thank you so much for doing this,” Principal Morse said to Wonder Woman as they stood in the Shop Classroom before school. Wonder Woman looked around to see that the room was fairly well stocked with some old cars, their engines removed by hoists and lots of tools and a couple of small gas cylinders next to the desk where the teacher could keep an eye on them, all the equipment you might find in a mechanic's shop. “We've had 5 girls disappear in the last month, but the police just ignore me because we're a minority school, and they just scoff and say the girls must have dropped out. But I take care of my kids, even if some of their mothers can't be bothered.”

“I know many of their home lives are not great, and I admire you for trying to take care of your students,” Wonder Woman responded to the principal That's why I agreed to act as a substitute teacher. I hope I can track down what's happening. Every girl deserves a chance.”

“I better get appropriately dressed,” she added, looking down at her costume. She put her arms out and began to spin. At the second turn, a light began to burst forth, signaling the change from her uniform to a more appropriate teacher's clothing. But something stopped her in mid-spin. Principal Morse had grabbed her arm!

“What—what's going on?” she burst out in surprise.

“Your friend Ares gave me a few tips,” the principal replied. This had never happened before, and she found herself stopped in the midst of her transformation. Her uniform had vanished except for her tiara and bracelets, leaving her otherwise naked. She was so stunned, she didn't realize that Morse had grabbed her lasso. He had dropped her lasso over her arms binding them just below her breasts before she could recover from her shock.

“Arrr...Ares! No!”

She felt the force of her lasso freeze her in place as Principal Morse turned her around, roughly pushed her, breasts-first, onto the desk and pulled her wrists together behind her. Her eyes went wide, and the combined surprise and power of her lasso seemed to scramble her thoughts, keeping her from responding. Her mind in a whirl, she heard the whoosh and started to feel the heat, but before she even comprehended what was happening, she found her bracelets welded together to a steel plate between them.

“What? Whhh...yy?” she stammered as all her Amazonian strength faded with being bound by a man, permanently it seemed. How could she ever undo her welded bracelets?

At first, his only response was to raise her bound wrists high in the air, mashing her tender breasts harshly into the desk. Even pinned as they were against the surface, she could feel her nipples stiffening at the rough treatment the principal, the man, was subjecting her to.

She felt the first of many swats to her ass before she heard him respond, “You run around profiling men, beating them up and then locking up every man you come across...” The helplessness and painful spanking were so humiliating. “...while being all, 'Oh women are all good and pure and just helpless victims,' all the time. “Half my boys are in prison, just because the cops and you pick on them for trying to grow up to be real men instead of half-ass, no-backbone pussies.”

She bit her lip, and tears started to form in her eyes as the pain kept increasing.

“I'm just showing you that you're right by making you the helpless victim, the poor defenseless woman.” The scorn in his voice as he spoke the word “woman” hurt almost as much as the physical beating he was giving her.

“Just vindicating your point of view, and, yes, I teach my students words like vindicate. In fact it's one of their favorites.”

He finally let go of her hands, allowing them to slap sharply against her sore, reddened behind. She almost sighed in relief, but it was cut off, as he yanked her head up by her hair and swatted her under her ass cheeks, stinging her naked womanhood!

After a few more painful but arousing slaps, he pulled her by her hair all the way back to a standing position. Not relenting for an instant in his total control of her, he turned around to face his angry, glaring eyes before reaching down and lifting her left leg high onto the desk, stretching it severely. He tied her ankle tightly there with her lasso.

She almost screamed at the stress on her now de-powered body as he lifted her body whole body weight by her other ankle to do the same to it. She was now painfully stretched open on the desk. He looped the lasso once around her waist and fed the magic rope up to behind her head. Four loops pulled far back inside her mouth and tied tightly behind her neck completed her bondage. With the cords pulled so deeply into her throat, they pinned her tongue to the bottom of her mouth, stifling all coherent sound, and making it a struggle to even breathe. As a final touch, he pulled her hair out from within the rope loops.

“Wouldn't want to hide that beautiful, so carefully styled hair, would we?”

She saw him step back to stare at her naked, splayed body with satisfaction, his eyes pausing to admire how her legs were so fully stretched that they even pulled her lower lips partially open, lewdly showcasing her feminine vulnerability, to her great shame and his leering satisfaction. With an embarrassed warmth, she could feel her exposed nipples hard and fully erect as his eyes looked back up at her uncovered chest.

Even at that though, there was relief as she was glad he couldn't see the moisture that was starting to escape her vulva. How was it that the brutish treatment by this...this man was turning her on, even making her try to squirm against her bondage, to try to push the fingers of her bound hands underneath her to reach into herself. To her panic and shame, she realized she was feeling a need for something, no someone, to penetrate...to take her.

She shuddered as she saw a glint in his eye signaling that he had a new idea for her torment and debasement. He pushed her chin up as she felt him writing something on her upper chest with a teacher's broad marker. When he stepped back, she looked down to try to read what he had labeled her, but she couldn't make it out.

“Up here, Bimbo,” he said, laughing as she automatically responded to his command, accepting the insult as referring to herself, only to see him aiming his phone at her.

“Perfect!” he exclaimed and showed the resulting picture to her. The tiara above her startled face was the only part of her costume left to her. In neat, careful print, just above her once-proud breasts, the black ink on her tender skin read, “Today's Assignment: Use me. Extra credit for imagination.” She couldn't hold back the despairing tears now. Ever the teacher, the evil bastard had even used proper punctuation!

“I won't upload this yet. I'm sure the photography class that follows the shop class will want to make a montage. Almost time for first period, so I must get to work,” he added, departing. No sooner had the door closed with a loud thud, than the strident bell announced that a roomful of horny teenagers was about to start the designated assignment their substitute teacher had left for them.

Wonder Woman closed her eyes and shivered.

And, if you prefer, an AI generated audio version.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xj1HiJ ... share_link
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I loved the story. The part of the story I appreciated the most was how you wrote Principal Morse grabbing Wonder Woman's arm in mid transformation leaving her without critical pieces of her uniform. I thought that was ingenious and inspired, a cool and unique way to depower the superheroine. It is these kind of clever little aspects that are missing from our SHIP films. Well done sir.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Attachments
WonderWomanTransform.jpg
WonderWomanTransform.jpg (514.69 KiB) Viewed 1944 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Short, intriguing and delightful! Thanks for sharing this tasty petit four.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

What website did you use to transfer the text to speech?

How did you link the mail and female voices?
Any help will be appreciated
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Infogeek47,

I used ElevenLabs for the voices:https://beta.elevenlabs.io/speech-synthesis,
and Clideo to splice them together. https://clideo.com/merge-audio.

Now here's the caveats. I am no expert at either of these tools, and there may be better ways to use them or better tools out there for the task at hand, nor have I made an exhaustive search of the web for these tools, but here is my experience. It was painful to interweave the male and female voices, since Clideo does appends, but not true edits, and ElevenLabs does not have a means for specifying more than one voice in a script. So I had to record each piece of dialog individually, then append them in the proper order in Clideo. I think both would be easy fixes, and may well be out there. It would be easy to insert non-spoken instructions such as:

[Adam] "I'm not eating that apple!"
[Eve] "But the snake said it was great stuff! What kind of husband are you?"
[Adam] "Really, you're going to play the, 'If you really loved me," card?"

As to Clideo, I'm sure there are other sound editing tools out there that allow you to cut and paste segments of files wherever you want them.

As I say I'm a complete novice at this, and maybe these tools even have these capabilities, but I didn't find them.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

bushwackerbob wrote:
1 year ago
I loved the story. The part of the story I appreciated the most was how you wrote Principal Morse grabbing Wonder Woman's arm in mid transformation leaving her without critical pieces of her uniform. I thought that was ingenious and inspired, a cool and unique way to depower the superheroine. It is these kind of clever little aspects that are missing from our SHIP films. Well done sir.
Yes, I think that's the kind of thing you won't see from AI text generation. Thanks.
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thank you very much for the help, and for your excellent work in the story.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Great job.

As a tip if you use https://vocaroo.com/ for sharing voice recording it will embed into this site. Just upload your clip (top right) and share the url
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Shzam,

Interesting. It does work:
As I understand it, vocaroo will delete the recording after a month though.
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Can you download it?
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Can you download it?

Yes, you can if you click on the vocaroo avatar rather than the play button, it will take you to the recording on their site where there's a download option. Until now, I've only used vocaroo for recording my own voice, reading stuff and downloading it. I'm certainly no voice actor, but I've been told I have an interesting voice. Maybe I should make becoming a voice actor another goal.
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Is there a site where people upload the audio stories?
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Literotica.com has an audio section, but they won't take any stories (especially in distress) of real persons or characters who are copyrighted by others. Not that I haven't seen tons of such stories on their site, but, whatever. The upshot is you have to use your own OCs. I don't know of any other sites that do audio, but there may be some out there. Heck, maybe our hosts want to start one?
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks.