Double Trouble with Wonder Woman and Catwoman from Sleepy Superheroines

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Wonder Woman and Catwoman in "Double Trouble" starring Terra Mizu and Irene Silver!

Trickster captures Catwoman and brainwashes her into stealing Wonder Woman's lasso which she does. Wonder Woman comes looking for the lasso only to be chloroformed by Catwoman. Trickster and Catwoman have some fun with Wonder Woman by tying her with her magic lasso and asking some questions before putting her out. Catwoman starts to break free of Trickster's brainwashing only to be defeated again by the tricky fiend. Trickster then decides to have fun with the two of them and brainwashes Wonder Woman into doing his bidding. He orders Wonder Woman to fight Catwoman. Trickster waits until they are exhausted before putting them out again. Can Catwoman and Wonder Woman team up and defeat the Trickster? Find out in this newest release starring fan-favorite Terra Mizzu and introducing Irene Silver.

This video contains female/female fighting, male/female fighting, multiple chloroform KOs, sleeping gas KO, injection brainwashing, limp play, and butt spankings.

Watch Trailer: https://sleepysuperheroines.com/wonder- ... le-trouble
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Terra, in my opinion, fills out the Wonder Woman costume the best I’ve seen anyone in it. She’s got amazing legs too. Going to have to grab this one !
Bento
Neophyte
Neophyte

I agree with you. Terra Mizzu is the best to wear this costume. She is just gorgeous and really sexy in this outfit. And as you mentioned, she has beautiful legs and the suit shows them off well.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My website : AhentaiTV