Wonder Woman has a Crush

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wonder Woman gets challenged by a villainess named the Crusher. The Crusher is a large woman in a black spandex bodysuit. Wonder Woman has to try and escape 5 bearhugs from the Crusher or the Crusher will set off a bomb in the city. Wonder Woman accepts the challenge and meats the Crusher at a empty warehouse.
I walk in and see the Crusher waiting. "I am gonna escape each of your bearhugs " I say to the Crusher as i stand in my heroine stance and wait for the Crusher to start this challenge with her first bearhug.
"Oooh! You think you're gonna beat me!" The Crusher says while laughing in her face.
She jumps on Wonder Woman and puts on one bearhug.
The Crusher wraps her arms around Wonder Woman's waist, and she starts tightening the hug.
"nnnggg!" I grunt when you grab my waist and lift me in the first bearhug.. "ungng" stronger then I thought".. I grunt as you being to squeeze my waist even more .
"Damn it!" Wonder Woman says "You're too strong." She then tries to free herself from the bearhug but the Crusher keeps tightening the hug so that Wonder Woman can't move.
"If you don't want to die you'll have to break free of my bearhugs!" The Crusher says while pulling harder on Wonder Woman.
"AHHH!!! i moan out as you squeeze harder. Your strong arms squeezing my waistline. My hands pushing on your arms and shoulders trying to get free. But you just tighten again and squeeze me tighter!
"Now that's what I'm talking about!" The Crusher says with a smile.
"UGH!!!!!" I grunt as you keep squeezing me harder and tighter. "she is stronger then I thought! have to get out of this bearhug and fast" I then punch down all the sudden on your arms as my legs kick. Making your grip slip as I break out of the first bearhug.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" I grunt as I loose my grip around your waist.
"And now the other bearhug" The Crusher says as she wraps around Wonder Woman's hips and lifts her up higher against her spandex covered chest in the 2nd bearhug.
"Unggg!" I grunt as I feel you lifting me up higher into the second bearhug.
Your strong arms around my hips this time and your powerful body holding me tight against your chest. As you squeeze on my hips.
"Mmmm, yes! That feels good!" The Crusher says out.
"Just getting started , you still have three more bearhugs to go . hahaha!" The Crusher says as she squeezes wonder woman's hips tighter.
"I'll break free of your hold soon enough!" I say back to the Crusher while trying to loosen your grasp around my hips.
"No, I think not!" The Crusher says while tightening her grip around my hips.
"AHHH! My hips!!! I moan out as she squeezes. Making my spandex tight on my butt and lower body as she squeezes me into her chest.
"You like this squeeze, huh?" The Crusher asks.
"NO!! I dont!" I moan out.
"Do you like how my breasts are squishing on your spandex covered crotch and how my arms are compressing your hips and butt?" The Crusher ask as she laughs.
My legs kicking around as my upper body sways around and my hands pushing on your chin and shoulders. Trying to get free.
"Yes, it feels great...but there is more bearhugs to go" I say back to her.
The Crusher smiles at Wonder Woman. "But you know what? I think you need to break free of my bearhugs.
I keep pushing on your chin and shoulders. Needing to get free from this bearhug. "unnggg!! crushing my ass and even my crotch now against her spandex covered breast!".. I grunt as you squeeze harder
"Alright then!" The Crusher says while grabbing Wonder Woman's hips tightly and lifting her up higher against her chest.
"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I yell out as you lifting me higher. As you then bounce me a little making me hump your breast with my spandex covered crotch.
"Ha! How does it feel to be pressed up against my chest," The Crusher says as she bounces her breasts around Wonder Woman's crotch.
"UUuuuhhh!!" I moan out as you start bouncing me faster. My spandex so tight on my butt and crotch now it hurts.
"This is what you get for thinking you could escape each of my bearhugs!" The Crusher says while laughing.
Her hands rubbing on Wonder Woman's hips and ass as she squeezes her hips harder.
"OHHH!! AHHH!!MMMM!!!" I moan out as you rub and squeeze my ass and hips harder. "This not over yet Crusher!" I yell out to her.
"Oh really?" The Crusher says as she keeps bouncing me against her chest.
My hands pushing on your shoulder blades and chest. While I keep trying to break free from your bearhug.
"Yes, Yes! This is just the beginning!" The Crusher says. "How about we make this a little more exciting." The Crusher says as she starts bouncing me faster.
"No!" I shout out as I push harder on your shoulders and chest.
"Well, you know what they say. If you can't take the heat, you should get out of the kitchen." The Crusher laughs as she continues bouncing me.
"AHHH!!!!" I yell out as she squeezes and bounces me. I can feel my crotch swelling and getting heated as it grinds against your breast. Your arms squeezing my hips and ass. I try to focus but the mix of pain and pleasure keeping me from focusing.
"Yessss!" The Crusher laughs as she keeps bouncing me.
"Yes, I'm enjoying myself here." The Crusher says as she keeps bouncing me.
"OHH!!! Gaawwd! I moan in pain as my hips are on fire right now from being squeezed. I then try to block the pain and pleasure as I then bring my arms up and down hard on your shoulders . Slamming my bracelets down hard on your shoulders. Hoping it makes you let go of your bearhug.
"AH! OH! GAWD THAT HURTS!!!" The Crusher says as Wonder Woman slams her bracelets down onto her shoulders.
"Your gonna pay for hurting me!" The Crusher yells out as my punch on her shoulders breaks the second bearhug. I take a step back from the Crusher and adjust my spandex on my hips and ass and crotch. Grunting a little as I adjust my outfit. "I told you I was gonna break free from your bearhug! You are not gonna crush this amazon today Crusher!".
The Crusher looks at Wonder Woman and laughs. "That was a good one. Now I think you owe me for breaking free of my bearhugs." The Crusher says as she smirks at her opponent.
"You only have three more bearhugs left Crusher! And I will escape all of them". Wonder Woman says as she stands in her hero stance ready to fight once more.
"Fine, fine. But you better watch out because I'm gonna show you who's boss!" The Crusher says as she continues to laugh.
"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." Wonder Woman says as she takes a deep breath to prepare herself for the next bearhug.
"Oooh! Your so cute and tough!" The Crusher says as she walks towards Wonder Woman and prepares to apply the third bearhug.
"Hmph!" Wonder Woman says back to her.
The Crusher steps closer. "ready for number three wonder woman?" . Crusher says with a smirk on her face.
"Oh I am ready! I have broken two of her bearhugs! and will break free from more of them"!. Wonder Woman says as she takes a deep breath to get ready for the 3rd bearhug.
"Okay then, here it comes!" The Crusher says as she grabs Wonder Woman and lifts her up to her chest.
You come and grab me and lift me up again high against your chest as your arms coil around my hips and waist. "Nnngngg". I grunt and then try to kick my legs a bit to break free from your grip but you keep squeezing me tight and holding me up against you.
"I told ya I'm going to crush you!" The Crusher says as she squeezes even tighter around Wonder Woman's hips and waist.
"NNNGGGG!! I grunt out as you squeeze me tighter and tighter. Making my crotch burn even more and my ass burning from being squeezed so much.
Your strong arms squeezing my hips and ass even tighter as you keep squeezing me tight against your chest.
"Not fair!" I yell out as I continue to kick my legs around. Still trying to break free from the bearhug.
"Oh no? Not fair?" The Crusher asks as she keeps squeezing Wonder Woman's hips and ass.
"You're squeezing my crotch and ass! Its hurting!" Wonder Woman says as she struggles to break free from the bearhug.
The Crusher then starts to bounce her breasts around Wonder Woman's crotch.
"AHHH!! Nnngngg!!! " I moan as you bounce me some. My hands move to your chin and push , trying to push your head back, while I lean my head and shoulders back the other way. Trying to create space between us and see if I can power free from your hip crushing bearhug.
"I don't care if it hurts or not! I'm going to squash you like a bug!" The Crusher says.
"You're not going to break free of my bearhugs!" The Crusher laughs.
"I wont stop breaking free from your bearhugs!" Wonder Woman says as she tries to break free from the bearhug.
"I bet you wont last long in this one either Wonder Woman!"
"AHH!! my ass!! you fat witch!" I yell out as I keep pushing up and back on your chin. Making your head arc back even further. Trying to force you to have to let go or risk getting hurt.
"I told you Wonder Woman would make you pay for hurting me!" The Crusher says as she keeps bouncing me against her chest.
"Ooooh, theres nothing like crushing an Amazon Princess!
"ngngngng!! you are not gonna crush me !" I yell out as you keep working my ass and hips and crotch. I start to panic as I then slam my hands together hard on the sides of your head. Hoping it stuns and hurts you and you let go of your bearhug.
"AHHHHHH! My brain!" I yell out as I feel a sharp pain running through my head.
"Like you even have a brain". I say with a smirk as I see you in pain and your arms loosen from around my body. I then swing my hands again and slam them on the sides of your head once again.
"Ow! Oww!! Oh that hurts!" The Crusher yells out as her arms loosen from around my hips and waist. She then drops me onto the ground and pulls her arms away from my body.
I break the third bearhug after she lets go of me. I step back and regroup and recover . "hows the head Crusher?" I ask with a small giggle.
"Ahhh! I'm okay, I guess. You just have a lot of strength for someone so tiny." The Crusher says as she rubs the side of her head.
I use the time while you are rubbing your head and gathering yourself to do the same myself. Adjusting my spandex over my ass and crotch. Calming down my nerves and the sensation in my crotch from being squeezed and grinded by your breast in your bearhugs. "You only have two more bearhugs left Crusher". I say as I then stand in my heroine stance. Some sweat sparkles on my skin from the bearhugs so far.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" The Crusher says as she gets up.
I then look at Wonder Woman and smile. "Ready to break free of the bearhugs again?"
The Crusher looks at Wonder Woman and smirks back at her.
"Oh I am ready when ever you are Crusher! I feel fine and not tired at all". I say hiding the actual pain and energy I have spent so far escaping your bearhugs.
The Crusher looks at me and then nods. "Then lets get this done! But before we begin, I want to say something. I respect you Wonder Woman. And I know you are a great warrior and fighter. I also know you are probably the strongest person on earth. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is this battle, and how hard I can beat you!" The Crusher says with a big grin on her face.
"Alright, lets get this done!" I reply with a confident voice. I then take a deep breath, and prepare myself for the 4th bearhug.
The Crusher then steps forward. She comes to me and then bends down at her knees, getting low in front of me . Her arms then swing around the middle of my ass and hips as she then jerks my body up as she stands straight up. Lifting me higher then before on her chest. Making almost my entire body above my waistline end up above her head as she locks in the 4th bearhug.
"Whaoah!" I gasp out when I go up high in the air. I try to hold on to her shoulders and head but my hands slip off. My arms windmilling wildly as I spin around in the air.
"Haha! You're going down Wonder Woman!" The Crusher laughs as she holds me up with her arms. Bouncing me and squeezing my ass.
"Ungnngg!!! you evil villain!! ". I yell out as my hands try to grip your head and shoulders with how high you are holding me up against your chest. Making it hard for me to land a hit with your bouncing of my amazon body.
"You sure are struggling Wonder Woman!" The Crusher laughs. "You must be really sore and exhausted after all those bearhugs!"
"Hmph!! you are a beast and I'm gonna break free from your bearhugs!" I say as I struggle to break free from your bearhugs.
The Crusher laughs and bounces me some more.
"OHHH! AHH!!! i moan out as you bounce me again. Making my crotch grind again on your breast. Your spandex suit rubbing against my star covered spandex bottoms. Making a now almost wet slicking rubbing sound between us."Nngngg!!! cant focus!! she gonna squeeze me dry"!. I grunt out as I try to break free from your bearhugs.
"Hahaha! You are so cute Wonder Woman!" The Crusher laughs. "I love how much of a struggle it is for you to break free from my bearhugs!"
"You are lucky!" I scream out as I continue to struggle to break free.
"Lucky?!" The Crusher smirks. "I'm the lucky one! Because I get to crush you and defeat the mighty Wonder Woman!".
I try to focus but the pain in my hips and ass in intense! My crotch swelling fully now as my spandex puffs up over it. "she gonna make me orgasm if she keeps this up! I can not let that happen!" I think to myself as I keep trying to break free from your bearhugs.
"Oooh! I never thought of you as an amazon before, but you sure are sexy!" The Crusher says as she begins to bounce me again.
"What!?!? why are you saying that?" I say as I try to break free again.
The Crusher looks at me with a smirk and says, "Because I've seen your amazon body before from afar and on the news, and its nothing compared to seeing up close like this and crushing it".
"Do not speak of such things about my Amazon body!" I yell out as I try to break free once more.
"Oh don't worry Wonder Woman! You'll get yours soon enough!" The Crusher giggles as she bounces me again.
! I can not let her talk about my amazon body like that! I have to stop her! "That's enough Crusher! Let go of me!" I scream out.
The Crusher laughs and shakes her head no. "Not until I win this battle Wonder Woman! Then I will let go of you!"
My body continues to bounce around and twist. As I try to focus on breaking free and ending this bearhug.
"I'm going to win Wonder Woman!" The Crusher says as she keeps bouncing me again.
I look down into her eyes as they stare back at me. She has not blinked and she stares at me with such intensity. It makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Like she is looking inside me.
"I'm going to crush your evil plan Crusher!" I say as I try to break free once more.
"I don't doubt that Wonder Woman!" The Crusher says as she smiles. "But you're going to need every ounce of strength you can muster up to break free from these bearhugs!"
"I will break free Crusher!" I say as I try to break free. My crotch burning and throbbing from the constant grinding. The friction and contact of our bodies rubbing each other.
The Crusher then suddenly stops bouncing me around and then gives me a long strong slow squeeze. "AHHHH..NNNGGG!!OHHH!!!". I moan and yell out as the slow strong squeeze seems like it last for minutes. Just squishing my ass and hips and crotch. My head jolts and arms fly up and out as a reaction from the massive squeeze. My body shaking and shuddering from the intense pressure.
"You might be strong Wonder Woman, but I'm stronger!" The Crusher says as she squeezes me once again. "And if you want to win this battle, then I suggest you break free from my bearhugs!"
"I'm going to break free Crusher!" I shout out.
The Crusher then squeezes me again. Squeezing me tight and making me grunt and yelp out. I feel my body tense and my spine arches back as my body tries to fight the immense pressure of her bearhug.
"Ooh!! You are good Wonder Woman!" The Crusher says with a smirk.
"I will break free, I swear!!" I yell out as I try to break free.
"Good luck, Wonder Woman!" The Crusher says with a wicked smile on her face.
I try to focus and concentrate on breaking free from her bearhug. But the pain and pressure is so intense that I feel my mind cloud over and I can no longer think clearly. All I can do is scream and moan and writhe in pain. The constant grind and sliding friction of our bodies touching.
"Hahaha! See Wonder Woman! If you can't escape my bearhugs, then you are no match for me!" The Crusher says with a laugh. "And I will not let you escape either!"
The Crusher releases another long slow powerful squeeze on my hips and crotch. My head flails around and my arms and body fly up as I try to scream.
"OOOOH...NNNGG!!! OHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream out as you do another slow long powerful squeeze.
"That's it Wonder Woman! Moan for me ". The Crusher says as she squeezes me once more.
I scream and moan and wiggle and writhe in pain as she squeezes me again. My head rolls around and my arms fly up and out as I scream and cry out.
"OOOHHHHHH!!! NNNNGGGGGGRRRR!!!!!!!!!!.!" I scream out as my body stiffens and trembles from the intense squeeze. My body twitches and convulses as my crotch and ass burn and throb from the squeezing. Making my body shake and tremble from the intense pressure and pain.
"Ooooh!!!.! OHHH!!.!.NNNNOOOOOOOOO!" I scream out as the next long slow squeeze starts to build up.
The Crusher then slowly squeezes me with even more force then before. Her bearhug tightening and squeezing my body and hips. Making me grunt and whimper as the pressure builds up.
"NNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! OHHHH!!! ..NNNNGH!!!!!!!" I scream out as the squeeze becomes even more intense and squeezing.
I feel my body tensing up and my legs trembling. My arms shaking as I try to break free from the bearhug.
"I'm going to break free Crusher! " I yell out.
The Crusher then squeezes me harder then before. "Oh your not going anywhere unless I let you wonder woman!, I have been training and waiting for this day to get a hold of you! I am gonna make it last forever while I enjoy squeezing your body". The Crusher says .
She squeezes me again in a slow steady rhythm. As my body jerks and shivers in the grip of her bearhug.
"AAAAHHHHHH!!!.NNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! OOHHH!!!NNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!" I scream out as the intense squeeze and grinding continues. "I have to stop her! she is just squeezing me slowly and with power now! she gonna crush my ass and hips and my heroine peach all at the same time"!. I think as i try to block the immense burning pain in my hips and boiling sexual throbbing in my crotch so I can figure a way out of this bearhug.
"I'm gonna make you orgasm Wonder Woman! I can feel your throbbing peach on my breast and the heat coming from it. Just admit you enjoy my bearhug and it makes you wet." The Crusher says with a wicked smile on her face.
Her slow steady squeeze increases in strength and speed. My body stiffens up and my pelvis burns as the intense pressure starts to build up and grow.
"AAAAAAAAAH-NNNNNNNN!!! OHHH!!! AHHH!!!!!NNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!! OHHH-NNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" I scream out as the slow squeeze and grinding starts to build up even more.
My body stiffens up and my arms and legs shudder in the grip of her bearhug. I feel my toes curl and my fingers twitch. I start to jerk and shudder as the bearhug squeezes harder and faster. My body jerking and twisting as she squeezes my body and hips.
"Just think wonder woman?. You still have one more bearhug left to make it through. Thats if you ever can get out of this bearhug right now before you become my full time squeeze toy. Hahaha". The Crusher laughs as she squeezes me again.
My body jerks and twitches from the deep and strong bearhug she gives me. My legs and feet kicking out and my toes curling as she squeezes me. My body starts to shudder and shake and tremble from the intense pressure.
"OOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!.NNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGN-OHHH!!!" I scream out as my body stiffens and trembles.
"That's it Wonder Woman! Scream and moan for me! I know you are enjoying this bearhug and the deep grinding against you and your hot sexy peach! I can tell by your loud moans and screams!" The Crusher says with a wicked smile on her face.
My body jerks and shakes and twists in the grip of her bearhug. My pelvis burning and throbbing and my crotch swelling and pulsating. My body jerks and twitches and my arms and legs twitch as she squeezes me again.
"OOOHHHHHH!!!NNNNNGGG!!!" I scream out as my body stiffens and shivers.
"You are really enjoying this aren't you Wonder Woman? You like being squeezed by me right now. You like how tight and deep my bearhugs are squeezing your body and hips and crotch, huh?" The Crusher says as she squeezes me once more.
"NOOOO!! AHHH!! NNGGNN!!! I Dont like this!! this not over...OHHH!! yet!". I moan and cry out. I then just start punching down in desperation on the top of your head since your holding me high on your chest in this bearhug.
The Crusher's bearhug tightens up and squeezes me. As my body jerks and twitches from the incredible pressure.
"Go ahead Wonder Woman, punch me again if that helps you feel better. Or maybe you should just relax and enjoy this bearhug. Because from the sounds of it you really like me squeezing you hard. And judging by your moaning and screaming and the sound coming from you?. I think you dont want my bearhug to end" hahaha. The crusher says as she squeezes me long and slow.
I start to punch down harder on the top of her head. As my body shakes and jerks from the relentless slow deep bearhug.
"NNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!! OHHHHHHH!!! NNNNGGGGG!!! OOHHH!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" I scream out as I grunt and wriggle in her bearhug.
My body stiffens and jerks and shakes as she squeezes me again. My pelvis burning and throbbing as she squeezes me. My legs and feet kicking out and my toes curling as she squeezes me.
"MMMmmm?? MmmmmmmM!!! MMMMMMM!!!!" I moan and groan as she squeezes me.
My body jerks and twitches and my arms and legs move back and forth as she squeezes me.
"OOOHHHHHH!!!" I scream out as she squeezes me once more.
I start to punch down harder on top of her head again. As my body jerks and shakes from the unrelenting deep bearhug.
"ngngng!! my head! quit punching it! " Crusher yells out as she tries to keep me in her grip while I punch in a panic. "Just have to keep fighting back! couple more punches and I think it will force her to release this bearhug". I tell myself as I punch down in panic.
"OOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!.NNNGGGGG!!! OOHHH!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" I scream out as I grunt and wiggle in her bearhug.
My body jerks and twists and my arms and legs move back and forth as she squeezes me.
"Mmmmmmmm?? MmmmmmmM!!! MMMMMM!!! MMMMMM!!! I then slam another hard punch down on top of the Crushers head. Making her yelp in pain as her arms loosen up for a second."Now is my chance!". I think to myself as i then push with my legs against her and my hands push against her shoulders as it breaks her arms open just enough as i escape and pop out of the fourth bearhug.
"AAHHHHHHH!! OH MY GOD!! " Crusher yells out as she lets go of me.
I let out a long deep sigh of relief as I pop out of the bear hug and stand up. I stand there covered in sweat. My spandex now a dark blue from the sweat on my body. I tug at my bottoms and let out a small moan as I unstick them from my peach.."Nnngngng". I let out a moan as the spandex fabric over my crotch is damp from heat and moisture from being humped against her chest and squeezed in her arms.
I look down and see the front of my spandex clinging tightly to my groin. The skin of my crotch swelling and pulsating from the pressure of having my peach rubbed against her chest and the Bearhug. "you only have one bearhug left Crusher! thats unless your to tired and hurting now to go on?". I ask , knowing you have to be stunned some from the punches to the head .
Crusher looks down at my crotch and then back up to my eyes. She then smirks and tugs at spandex suit covering her chest. "You have no idea what I've been through Wonder Woman. I have trained for years to get you in my bearhug. And you know what?. I have no intention of letting you go until I make you orgasm and pass out under my bearhug. You have one more bearhug to make it through. And I promise you it won't be easy or comfortable. But I'll make sure you enjoy it too!" Crusher laughs with a wicked smile on her face.
"And since I don't want to waste any time, why don't we get started already!". Crusher then starts walking towards me with a smirk on her face. I take a couple steps back as she walks towards me. I need to buy time to recover and regroup! But she is not gonna give it to me. I think as she gets closer and eyes my hips and waist with a grin on her face as I can tell she is eager to grab me in the fifth and last bearhug.
Crusher walks up to me and stands right in front of me. "So, are you ready Wonder woman? Are you ready to endure my bearhug again? If so, just nod or say yes and I'll make it easier on you".
I try to hide the pain and exhaustion from your four bearhugs as you ask me If I am ready. "Oh I am ready for your last cuddle Crusher! You look more tired then I am". I say to her trying to not show any fear as she stands in front of me with a grin and shaking her arms as she prepares to bearhug me again.
"Yes, you're right Wonder Woman. I am more exhausted than you are. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop. I need to make sure you are completely weak and helpless and only way to do that is squeeze you even harder". Crusher says as she smiles and stands inches from me.
As I look into her eyes and hear her words. I realize she is serious about her plan. And that I must fight against her.
"I won't let you Crusher! Not after your earlier bearhugs! ". I say as I struggle to regain some confidence in my abilities.
"You were barely able to withstand the previous bearhugs Wonder Woman. It's clear you can't handle my last bearhug. So why don't you just accept defeat and be my good little girl and just submit to my bearhug already", Crusher laughs as she grabs my hips and pulls me to her and then wraps her arms around my hips and waist lifts me up and presses her big breasts against my chest and hips.
I feel Crusher wrap her arms around my hips and then lift me up off the ground. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream out in panic as I thrash my body and legs wildly.
I can feel Crusher's arms tighten around my hips and waist. Her huge tits pressing up against my chest and stomach. I feel her bearhug getting tighter and harder as her arms pull me up higher. I try to kick and squirm away but my legs are held tightly with her arms around my hips. I feel my spandex cling tightly to my groin as her bearhug squeezes me even tighter and harder.
"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!.NNNGGGGGGG!!! OHHHHHH!!!NNNGGG!!!" I scream out as her bearhug tightens up.
"OOOHHHHHH!!!!! NNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!" I scream out as her bearhug squeezes me even tighter and harder.
"MMMMMMMMM!!.MMMMM!!! MMMMMMMM!!!" I moan and groan as she squeezes me. "NO!! i am to tired and sore and weak!! cant !! ngngngn!! take much more!". I think as the squeezing again makes my peach throb and wet.. pulsate and hurt. My ass and hips feel like there gonna snap. "CRUSHER!!!". I yell out .

She then slowly lifts me up higher and higher. I can feel her bearhug getting tighter and tighter. My body twisting and jerking violently as I try to resist her.
"OOOHHHH!!!
"Moan for me wonder woman! admit you cant handle my bearhug. And maybe I wont knock you out after you give up and orgasm in my grip". She says with a evil laugh.
I feel her bearhug getting tighter and tighter. My body twisting and jerking as it is squeezed even harder and deeper. My legs unable to kick as my hips are squeezed. My peach throbbing, so close to exploding under my spandex. My black hair just sticks to my face from sweat. "You wont..ngngn.. ohhhh!! get !! away with this Crusher". I yell out in a deep moan as i can feel myself getting closer to having a orgasm while being crushed in her bearhug.
Crusher then slowly bends forward and lowers her face to mine. Looking directly in my eyes.
"I hope you enjoyed your cuddle Wonder woman! Now its time for you to pay the price for resisting my bearhug". Crusher says with an evil smile on her face.
"You are gonna regret this Crusher!" I yell out.
"Your wish is my command Wonder woman!" Crusher laughs as she begins to lift me higher and higher off the ground.
"OOOHHHHHH!!! NOOOOO!! AAAAH!!" I scream out as her bearhug squeezes me and tightens up even more. My body is twisted and bent at odd angles. I can feel her bearhug squeezing me hard around my hips. My pelvis burning as she squeezes me, my legs and feet kicking out and curling inwards. "NOO!! AHHH!!! GAWD!!! You evil woman!!" I cry out as the pressure builds up and I end up unable to hold it anymore as I orgasm in her bearhug. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMM OHHHHHHH>!!". i moan out as my spandex gets soaked as the Crusher forces a orgasm out of me while I am still in her bearhug.
I feel my body shake and twitch as I orgasm in her bearhug. My body jerks and twitches as I climax. My hands and arms moving back and forth as I orgasm. "NNNGNGNNNNN!!! "OHHNMMNNMMMMM". I just drool as i moan out . My body almost goes limp as i orgasm out all my energy as well. "You..gnng.. witch.... I will get you for this". I moan out as my body does a little orgasmic spasm .
"OH some one needed to release some stress it looks like". Crusher says with a evil laugh after squeezing a orgasm out of me.
"ngngngn!! ,.ohhh!! now let me go!.. I beg out hoping she will let me go now.
"Oh only way to get out of my bearhug is to escape from it wonder woman! and you dont look like you have anything left after orgasming ". hahaha. "Now I am gonna knock you out and squeeze til your body pops!". she says
"Uhhhh...NOO!!. I cant take much more of this! ", I mumble out as I feel her bearhug getting tighter.
I feel my body start to tense up as I have a small orgasm in her bearhug. I begin to twitch and jerk around in her bearhug as I have another small orgasm. "NOOO!! HNNNNNGN!!! .NOOOOO!!! .NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" I scream out as I have yet another small orgasm and my body starts to tense up even more.
"Ha! I knew you couldn't take much more! You must really be worn out from resisting my bearhug Wonder Woman! I guess you will have to submit now. Or else I will break you down to nothing but a quivering mess in my bearhug.
"I give. please let me go!" I beg out as i am just a hot sticky mess now as you still have me in your bearhug. All I can hope is that you let me go.
"No way Wonder woman! Your submission hasnt begun yet. It is time for you to experience the true meaning of a bearhug". Crusher says as she lifts me up higher and higher. I can feel her bearhug tightening up as she gets me higher in the air.
"You keep going. I give. I surrender! Please let me go!" I beg out.
"Not until I squeeze every ounce of fight and life out of you Wonder woman! then maybe I will release you from my bearhug." Crusher laughs as she continues to lift me up higher and higher. "UUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! "NOOOOO!!" I scream out.
"CRUSHING YOU IN MY BEARHUG IS THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO MAKE SURE YOUR COMPLETELY DEPLETED AND UNCONCERNED BEFORE I RELEASE YOU FROM MY BEARHUG. IT'S TIME FOR THAT REWARD WONDER WOMAN! ". Crusher says with a wicked laugh as she squeezes me even tighter and begins to pull me upwards.
"AHHH!! your gonna break me !! stop!!!! NOOO!!". I cry out while she squeezes me tighter then before.
"Nooo! I cant take much more of your bearhug! Please! Stop!. Please!" I cry out as her bearhug squeezes me tighter and tighter. The pain in my hips is unbearable. Every inch of my body is screaming in pain. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream out.
I can feel her bearhug tightening up as I scream out. My body jerking around in her bearhug. I feel like I am gonna pass out. "AHHHHHH!!! OH GOD STOP PLEASE ! NOOOOOOOOO!!!" I scream out. "CRUSHER!!!".
Crusher then suddenly stops squeezing my hips and ass and waist for a moment .."Any last words wonder woman?". she ask before she prepares to give me a really long slow squeeze to break me . "Please let me go! you won!! I ..ngnngngn.. Cant". I cry out as my amazon body is about to break.
"You can do this Wonder Woman! Just relax and let your mind go blank. Then you wont feel any pain or discomfort as I squeeze you to death!" Crusher laughs as she squeezes me tighter and tighter.
"OOOHHHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!. AHHH!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream out as she squeezes me and tightens her bearhug. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!". I scream out as my body starts to seize up and jerk around in her bearhug. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!. AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream out as I feel my legs and feet start to cramp up from the pressure of her bearhug squeezing my body.
I can feel my body is about to shatter under the incredible amount of pressure as Crusher squeezes me tightly in her bearhug. "OMG! This is too much. I can't take it anymore!" I scream out as my body starts to shudder as it feels like it is going to explode. "NOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE STOP!!!. CRUSHER!!. LET ME GO!!" I scream out as I feel my body start to melt into a puddle of sweat and cum in her bearhug. "CRUSHING YOU IN MY BEARHUG IS THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO MAKE SURE YOUR COMPLETELY DEPLETED AND UNCONSCIOUS BEFORE I RELEASE YOU FROM MY BEARHUG. IT'S TIME FOR THAT REWARDS WONDER WOMAN! "Crushing you in my bearhug is the only way for me to make sure your completely drained.
"NOOO!~ my hips!!! i cry out as a loud pop comes from my waistline area and hips .."AHHHHHHHHHH" i scream as my body gives in under the pressure . As i pass out from the immense pain after the painful pleasure before it. I pass out in your bearhug while you still hold me laughing.
"Ohhh yeah! That's what you get for resisting Crusher! You know you love this bearhug! You cannot help but love this bearhug! You can't even control yourself when I squeeze you in my bearhug. You need this bearhug Crusher!" Crusher laughs as I pass out.
As I pass out .."CRUSHING YOU IN MY BEARHUG IS THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO MAKE SURE YOUR COMPLETELY DEPLETED AND UNCONSCIOUS BEFORE I RELEASE YOU FROM MY BEARHUG. IT'S TIME FOR THAT REWARDS WONDER WOMAN! ". Crusher laughs as I pass out.
I wake up in a bed. The first thing I realize is that I am no longer in your bearhug or even your room. I am laying in a hospital bed. Looking around, I see a nurse standing beside my bed.
"How are you feeling wonder woman?" the nurse asks. I look at her and say.. "How did I get here? What happened!? " The nurse then tells me how I was brought in by ambulance after being found passed out in the park. She also informs me that I had been in a coma for almost 3 days.
I sit up in bed and look around my surroundings. My chest and hips hurt from the intense bearhugs. My hands and arms are bruised and sore from being held in her bearhug so tight. Looking down at my pelvis, I can see all the bruises and welts from being squeezed in her bearhug. "grrr. She wont get away with this! Now i know how strong she is! I will defeat her next time". I tell myself as the nurse then hands me a note ."Hey Wonder Woman hows the hips?. hehehe.. Get better soon because next time I wont be so gently with my hug. Oh! by the way since you did make it to five bearhugs?. I told the police where the bomb was like we agreed on. So rest up.. Hugs and kisses Crusher"..
(End)