Wonder Woman meets El Gaucho

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Leodragon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi all.

This my first post here.

One of my first memories of this genre was reading Wonder Woman 263 as a kid. The final page is below. I always imagined that story following a different arc, and have written a story that picks up the thread after this panel. Some of the dialogue needs to be ignored, but that's can't be helped.

Feedback would be welcome!

Leodragon
Neophyte
Neophyte

Consciousness came slowly to Wonder Woman. She had been in a dark dreamless sleep.She became dimly aware of a weakness throughout her body and a dull ache in her head.

She opened her eyes. She was on a large, soft bed in a room she didn't recognise. Against one wall was a bookshelf, and next to it a small writing desk. She tried to reach out to steady herself, preparing to rise and felt a tug against her wrist. To her dismay she realised that her hands were bound with light cuffs connected by a chain. Of course, she thought. that explains the feeling of weakness. She had been bound by a man.

But who?

She rose from the bed and got shakily to her feet. Her costume lay on a chair next to the bed, minus her lariat and communication device. It was then that she realised she was wearing a thin cotton robe. She shuddered at the thought of someone undressing her unconscious body.

The door to the room opened and silhouetted in the doorway was a tall lean figure. All of a sudden her memories came flooding back. She had been in Washington, fighting an assassin who called himself El Gaucho. She recalled with horror her failure to snare him with her lariat and the swift retribution that had followed. He had caught her with a lariat of his own, except his had been charged with thousands of volts of electricity. She remembered the searing pain and the merciful blackness that had had followed.

"You!" she spat, her voice thick and croaky.

"Senorita", he said quietly. "Firstly, let me apologise for the violence that led to you being here. That lariat was not intended for you, but you left me no choice. Secondly, I apologise for taking the step of binding you. I have heard of the famous Amazon curse and it is also an unfortunate necessity."

"Why am I here?", Diana asked. "Surely a murderer like you could have finished me off when you had the chance".

"Murderer?", he said, with cold fury. He took two steps forward and stood before her, eyes blazing. To her dismay, Wonder Woman reflexively to a helf-step backwards under the heat of his gaze.

"Let me tell you a story of murder, senorita", he said, once again speaking with quiet authority. "I am from a small village not far from here. Lugar De Paz - the Place of Peace. It was indeed a peaceful place, full of joy and laughter. We farmed and we lived off the land, with the land. But our village had the misfortune of sitting upon the largest undiscovered oil field in this entire cursed country. Once discovered, we had many men, government men, approach us. They offered us fistfuls of money, but we had all the riches this world can offer. So we refused, and we worked the land, and we were happy. But one September morning, as the men went out to harvest, they were set upon by a group of masked men with machine guns. Those innocent men, my father and brothers among them, were gunned down, unarmed, where they stood. To a man. There were no survivors. I am only here because I was out of town on business. Fortunate, you might say, but I would disagree."

Wonder Woman stood in quiet contemplation, as the man went on, his voice low but commanding.

"A few hours later the government announced that they had captured a small band of rebels not far from here. The men were executed on the spot, but not before they apparently confessed to the slaughter in my village. It was retribution, we were told, for not helping the resistance.

A few days later the government men returned. With no men left to work the land, and the village drowning in grief, they pushed through the orders. One week later the bulldozers arrived and the place of peace was gone, replaced with machines and noise and slick men in suits counting their money as it poured from the ground."

"But I am a man who is not easily swayed. I knew that the government story was a lie. I had returned to the village before the government clean-up crew and found, amidst the bodies, a single spent shell, Let me ask you, senorita, why would a rebel death squad take the time to clean up the scene of a massacre? And why would that rebel band use bullets that are the standard issue of a certain government agency. Your government, as it happens, Wonder Woman."

"Why are you telling me this," demanded Wonder Woman.

"I am explaining how I came to be in Washington this morning. I am a man with certain skills, and I pulled and pulled at that single thread. It led me finally to a US senator, whose business interests include a controlling stake in an oil & gas firm registered in the Cayman Islands. Can you guess, Senorita, which firm was awarded the right to exploit the oil fields where Lugar de Paz once stood?" His voice was rising again, the anger prowling just below the surface like a wild beast. Wonder Woman became aware of the hairs on her neck rising.

"Senator Clairborne?", Diana said. "I don't believe it."

"Believe what you will, Wonder Woman." He gestured to a thick file on the desk. "Everything you need to know is in there. Read it, or don't, it's up to you. But your Senator Clairborne will pay for his sins. I have already found and dealt with his mercenaries, the ones who pulled the triggers. But now I am after the one who pulled the strings."

"But why not expose him? Let justice take its course", Diana asked.

El Gaucho looked at her, a small wry smile at the corner of his mouth. "Justice? Do not pretend to be naive, senorita. I am a man of this world, senorita. I know of justice for such men, men who dine with judges and wire money to offshore accounts to look after their friends. No, Wonder Woman. The justice for your senator will be of the Old Testament kind. The men and women of Lugar de Paz deserve nothing less."

There was a quiet knock on the open door. Diana looked up to see a young woman of extraordinary beauty. She had long black hair, flawless skin and large, doe-like eyes.

"Ah, Isabella. Come in." said El Gaucho. "I would like to introduce you to our guest, Wonder Woman". Isabella stepped forward and offered her hand to Wonder Woman.

"Guest?" said Wonder Woman, looking doubtfully at El Gaucho.

"Ah yes", he explained. "Thanks to your intervention this morning, I am forced to revise my plans for the good senator. I am afraid I cannot let you return to America while he still lives. Your sense of honour is known across the world and I have no doubt that you could not stand by and let this happen as it should. You will therefore remain here, as our guest, until the job is done. It will not be long, and while you are here you shall be treated as a member of this community. Unfortunately you must remain shackled, for obvious reasons, but you shall not be harmed and will have complete freedom to roam within the community."

El Gaucho turned to the woman who stood quietly by his side. "Isabella will be responsible for looking after you and can explain how things work here. Please excuse me, I have work to do."

With a small nod to Isabella,El Gaucho turned and left the room. The young woman watched him leave, and turned to Wonder Woman.

"Wonder Woman, it is an honour to meet you", she said shyly, her accent thick.

"Call me Diana," said Wonder Woman. Tiredness swept over her, her eyes suddenly heavy. She was without her Amazonian powers, which she knew included an ability to recover from the countless beatings and scrapes she had endured over the years. She sat heavily on the bed, then lay down with her back to the girl. She intended to escape this prison, but time was on her side. She first needed to sleep, and darkness came swiftly.

Wonder Woman woke, unsure of how many hours had passed in slumber. She glanced out the window and noticed that darkness had fallen. She rose and walked to the desk, where a pitcher of water and a simple meal of bread and cheese had been left, along with a single flower in a simple vase. She drained a glass of water and sat down, hungry after so many hours without food. As she helped herself to the bread, she opened the thick dossier that El Gaucho had left behind. Wonder Woman was confronted with a series of grainy black and white photos. The photos appeared to show a series of meetings between Senator Clairborne and a man she recognised as "El Commandante", the notorious army commander turned despot who ruled his country with an iron fist. El Commandante had died earlier that year in mysterious circumstances, but it had officially been declared a suicide.

The rest of the dossier contained countless memos, bank statements and phone records, all annotated in a neat handwriting. She recognised the name "Clairborne" next to many of the entries. No doubt El Gaucho had spent countless hours "pulling at the threads", as he had put it, and come to the conclusion that Clairborne was guilty. But was that enough? She noticed a bulge in the flap at the back of the dossier, and reached in to find a small voice recorder. She pressed the play button and heard the crackle of static.

"Who are you," slurred a voice, "Why are you doing this?".
"Who I am is not important." said a voice she recognised instantly as El Gaucho. "But why I am doing this is very important. Let me ask you, 'El Commandante', what do the words "Lugar de Paz" mean to you?"
Wonder Woman heard the man draw a sharp breath. He stammered, as if grasping for words. Finally, he quietened, as if resigned to his fate.
"Lugar de Paz. That fucking place. I told them that it was playing with fire. I told them the legend of the Plainsman, the Gaucho, the man that terrorised me and my people for all those years. But then they offered me so much money. They offered me legitimacy. And they offered me the chance to inflict pain on that son of a bitch."

He let out a low, liquid cough, which Diana suspected was an attempt at a chuckle.

"So I told that bastard Clairborne that he could do what he wished. And looking at you now, it seems that he did indeed inflict pain. Good."

There was a long pause. Finally, El Gaucho spoke in that quiet, controlled manner that Diana had come to recognise.

"Pain, El Commandante? You do not know the meaning of the word pain. But you shall."

An ear-splitting scream broke the silence, and Wonder Woman hastily stopped the recording.
She sat back in the chair, her mind awash with conflicting thoughts.

Her reverie was broken by a muffled scream, this time coming from outside the cabin. Wonder Woman shot to her feet and opened the door, her eyes scanning the compound and her ears keenly listening for the source of the sound. She saw that the compound was comprised of a number of houses, of various shapes and sizes, surrounding a simple central building with open sides. There was a large kitchen in central building, where a number of women were cleaning and chatting while other women sat at the tables talking.

Again she heard the scream, though none of the women seemed to take any notice. It was coming from a small cabin not far from her own. There was a dim, flickering light coming from the window, so Diana carefully and quietly walked across the lawn to peer inside.

She let out a quiet gasp. The room was the same shape and size as her own, lit by lanterns hanging from the walls. On the bed she saw El Gaucho, naked, his body glistening with a fine layer of sweat. She saw that he was lean and knotted with hard muscles. With his back to her, she saw a large tattoo across his back, of a mustang in full flight. In front of him, on all fours, was a young woman, her hair falling over her face. El Gaucho was thrusting into the woman from behind like a wild beast, his tempo furious, as he held her by the wrists. "Hera help me," thought Wonder Woman, "that animal is raping her!"

At that moment, the girl lifted her head and let out another strangled cry. She turned her head to face the man dominating her so thoroughly. Wonder Woman recognised Isabella and realised that the girl was in the grip of transcendent ecstacy. Her scream died in her mouth as her body began to shake and her eyes rolled back into her head. El Gaucho pulled her up and held her against his chest with a strong arm as the orgasm took its course, before gently turning her chin towards him and engulfing her in a passionate kiss. As he did so his penis slid out of the trembling girl, sending a gush of liquid down her thighs and onto the bed. Wonder Woman gasped again as she saw El Gaucho's cock, which stood proudly out from his body. She had of course been with a man, her Steve, but El Guacho's dick dwarfed Steve's in both length and size.

El Gaucho lay Isabella gently down on her back, her eyes glazed. "Can you handle more, chica? " he asked gently. She gave an almost imperceptible nod. He gave her a tender kiss, then began to kiss her throat, moving slowly downwards. She let out a gasp as he gently suckled her nipples, first one, then the other.

Wonder Woman stared, transfixed. She became aware of the cool night air. She also became aware of her own body. She realised that her nipples were rock-hard, jutting out against the soft cotton of her robe. She shifted her weight and the smooth cotton floated across her nipples, sending a small shockwave to her stomach. At that moment she felt a small trickle down her inner thigh and realised with horror that her pussy was dripping of its own accord. She opened her robe and felt her inner thigh. As her hand made contact with her inner thigh a small sigh escaped her lips. She held her hand there, willing herself to fight the overwhelming urge to slide it higher.

Inside the room El Gaucho made his way slowly down Isabella's body, across her taut stomach. He prised her legs open with his hands and slowly kissed and licked her inner thigh. The girl began to plead softly, begging the man to stop teasing her. He looked up at her with a small smile, and gently began to lick her clitoris. Isabella's entire body stiffened as he made contact with her bud, and she began to writhe on the bed, her hand on her mouth.

Wonder Woman heard a quiet chuckle behind her. She turned to see an old woman standing on the lawn, watching her. Wonder Woman realised with a flood of shame that her hand had indeed slid up her leg of its own accord and had been gently caressing the lips of her own pussy. She turned away from the old woman, jerked her robe closed and ran back to her room, the old woman's chuckles still ringing in her ears.

She flung herself on the bed, her heart racing. What the hell had just happened? She was Wonder Woman, for god's sake, yet she had stood at that window as if in a trance, horny as a teenager. Her body was still on fire, her nipples stiff, her pussy wet and demanding attention. It took all of her willpower to take control of her body and calm her breathing. She fell into a fitful sleep, tormented by dreams of being taken and sexually dominated by a faceless man, her own face as contorted by pleasure as Isabella's had been earlier that night.

Wonder Woman was awake when Isabella arrived the next morning, seated at her desk and leafing through the Franks dossier. She did not have the stomach to listen to the voice recorder again.

"Good morning your Highness", Isabella said quietly as she placed an amazing-looking bowl of fruit on the table.

"Diana, please" said Wonder Woman, turning to look at the girl. Her cheeks were slightly flushed, Diana noticed, perhaps her body still remembering the thorough fucking she had received the night before.

"Sit down, please", she asked Isabella, gesturing to the made bed. The girl sat down, her beautiful face open and curious.

"You need to free me", Diana said urgently, raising her bound wrists up to the girl. "Once I am released from these chains I can easily take El Gaucho down. I can release you and these other girls, get you all to safety. I have no idea what this man has threatened you with, but I swear on my life that you will be safe."

Sofia looked up at Diana with a puzzled expression on her face. Diana pressed on.

"Surely you have family out there who are looking for you. Who miss you. I can return you to them, you have my word."

A slow look of realisation dawned on Isabella's face. "You do not understand Diana. This is my family. Everyone here is a survivor from Lugar de Paz. Our husbands, brothers and sons were massacred, El Gaucho was the only man to survive.". She spoke softly, almost whispering.

"When El Gaucho returned he swore vengeance, and tried to convince us to stay and fight. He was ready to declare war and avenge our dead. But our hearts and souls were broken. Lugar de Paz would never again be a place of peace, only a place filled with the ghosts and memories of our slain loved ones. The elder women convinced El Gaucho that it was no longer our home, so one night we packed up our things and El Gaucho moved us in secret to this camp. We didn't even accept the blood money offered by those pigs."

Wonder Woman stood, dumbfounded.

"El Gaucho rebuilt the community, with us at its heart. We know that he could not let it go, though, so he would sometimes disappear and return a few days later, never saying a word about where he had been. But we knew what he was doing, and we did not press him."

She stood up and went to the window, gesturing outside.

"It's good here. Of course we miss our home, but El Gaucho looks after us. He ensures that we are safe. He looks after our every need...." she trailed off, her voice lowering, before turning to face Diana. "...as you saw last night."

Wonder Woman flushed, her cheeks instantly going red. She realised that the girl had been blushing for her when she arrived that morning.

"Don't worry," Isabella laughed. "Maria told us what she saw last night. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. We've all done it from time to time, when the need takes us."

Diana fought to regain her composure. "So you and he are lovers then?"

Isabella looked thoughtful. "Not really, though I wish we were. I have had a crush on El Gaucho since I was a teenager in the village. But with his line of work, he has always insisted that he cannot get too close to anyone. It would be too dangerous. But here, he realises that we young women have needs, so he does what he feels is right."

"His line of work?", Diana asked?

"You do not know the story of El Gaucho?" Isabella seemed genuinely surprised.

"He grew up in our village as a huntsman, and even as a young boy his ability to track and kill wild beasts was astonishing. He was known to single-handedly track and kill wolves and bears that attacked our livestock. He became something of a legend, first locally and then across the land.

One day some government men came to meet the legendary El Gaucho, and before long he was travelling on secret missions, sometimes for weeks at a time. When the revolution happened, he realised that he was caught on the wrong side. So he returned to the village and became an assassin for the rebel forces, working to depose El Commandante."

She went silent for a moment, lost in her memory.

"It's why he knew that the government story about the rebels was a lie. Those executed men were his friends and comrades."

A bell rang from the central hall, a single sonorous chime.

"It's time to work", said Isabella cheerfully. "Come Diana, let me show you around New Lugar de Paz."

Wonder Woman spent the morning shadowing Isabella as she went about her work. The girl explained that the compound was actually more of a commune. Everyone was assigned work tasks, such as cleaning, maintenance or various farming chores. The tasks were rotated and women of all ages went about their work with a cheerful demeanour. All morning she heard laughter and playful banter among the women.

She realised that she had been mistaken. This was not El Gaucho's kingdom, but was in fact governed by a council of the elder women, including the old woman Maria that had observed her the night before. El Gaucho was scarcely seen, emerging rarely from his small cabin on the outskirts of the commune. Arguments were rare, but when voices were raised the women tended to sort things out amongst themselves. Wonder Woman found, to her surprise, that the commune reminded her of Themyscira, and she felt instantly at home.

In the early afternoon the bell rang again, and the women all ceased their work and wandered towards the central hall. A fragrant smell filled the air as they got closer, and Diana's stomach rumbled gently with hunger. She collected a bowl of soup and sat with the women, sitting quietly as they chatted amiably amongst themselves. She was not regarded with any suspicion, but the women avoided engaging her directly. Maria, who sat at the head of their table, smiled across at Diana and again she felt a tinge of shame about her actions the night before.

As they finished lunch, Wonder Woman became aware of a ripple of activity around the room. A young woman with short black hair and striking features approached their table, and Diana wondered. not for the first time, how this country produced so many beautiful young women.

She rushed up to Isabella and whispered urgently - "It's time!" Isabella looked up at Maria, her eyes pleading. Maria let out a quiet laugh. "It's fine, child, go. I'll clean up here."

Isabella took Diana by the hand and they joined the small group of women walking across the compound. They assembled a short distance away and Diana followed their gaze to an area behind El Gaucho's cabin. There he stood, shirtless, his hands clasped together, flexing his muscles and taking deep breaths. With his back to them, Diana could see the mustang tattoo rippling as he flexed. Then he strode out and began a workout routine. The girls let out a collective gasp as he went about his workout, effortlessly hauling himself up and about, hauling heavy rocks and flowing from stage to stage.

Wonder Woman was no stranger to impressive male physiques. She had spent countless hours with Clark and Bruce, for god's sake, so considered herself immune to the physical charms of man. But there was something about El Gaucho that was undeniably impressive. He moved with a feline grace and power, flowing between exercises without pause. She noticed the look of rapt wonder on the faces of the young women wordlessly watching the show, and could not help but notice that, without exception, their erect nipples showed through their thin cotton dresses.

El Gaucho finished working over a heavy punching bag hanging from a tree and paused to take a sip of water. He glanced up in their direction, his eyes meeting hers directly. The young women squealed and scattered back towards the central hall, giggling, but Wonder Woman found herself holding El Gaucho's gaze. He looked away impassively, and she turned to join the women in the central hall, her heart beating noticeably faster.

The afternoon progressed with more work followed by a simple yet delicious dinner. Again she sat quietly, lost in thought, before retiring to her cabin as the women began playing a card game that she did not know. A small pail of water and sponge had been left in her room, and she washed as well as she could with her robe on. She felt unusually sensitive as she gently washed her breasts and vagina, lingering perhaps longer than she might have otherwise.

She lay on the bed, her thoughts conflicted. She had to think of el Gaucho as an evil man, surely, but she could not deny that this commune was a work of good. Could she escape and get a warning back to the States? And worse, should she? Her thoughts were broken by a cry across the compound, though this one sounded different to the night before. Clearly El Gaucho was working over a different girl this night, she thought.

Diana went to sleep trying to drown out the cries of ecstacy that carried across the compound. She could not admit to herself that she was also fighting a deep urge to get out of bed and walk across the compound to El Gaucho's window.

The next two days passed with the same familiar rhythm of the first. She ate with the women at mealtimes, and kept herself busy helping Isabella with her chores. She admired the young women for her cheerful disposition, never angry or bitter. The girl asked her stories about her childhood, Themyscira and the Justice League. Isabella confessed that she had been something of a fan-girl growing up, how she and her friends had taken turns being the all-powerful Wonder Woman against a series of imaginary villains. She also confessed, sheepishly, that in her teenage years she had gone through a phase of sexual obsession with the famous heroine, fantasing about her taut, naked body.

"And I must say," she added quietly, assertively looking up and down the heroine's body, "you do not disappoint, Diana."

Diana blushed, suddenly acutely aware of her body, her robe slightly open and revealing her heavy breasts. She made her excuses and scurried back to her cabin, telling herself to get a grip. Isabella, though extraordinarily beautiful, was just a girl. She needed to get a grip!

That night, after dinner, Wonder Woman heard voices raised on the other side of the hall. Two women stood up and began shouting at each other, though Diana could not make out what they were saying. She recognised one of them as the short-haired girl that had approached Isabella about the workout.

As the commotion escalated, a loud voice boomed across the hall.

"Enough!". The hall went silent, and the women all turned to face El Gaucho, who stood on the lawn a few feet away, shirtless. His features were stern, but not angry. He strode over to the women and held them apart before escorting them out of the hall and onto the lawn. There he quietly interrogated them both, before stepping back in contemplation.

"Come", he ordered, and the two women followed him back to his cabin without a word.

Isabella returned from the scene of the commotion and sat down breathless next to Wonder Woman.

"What's going on?" Diana demanded. "Is he going to hurt those girls?"

Isabella did not respond, but merely glanced to Maria at the head of the table. Maria gave a small nod.

"Come", said Isabella, taking Diana by the hand. She led her across the lawn towards El Gaucho's cabin.

As they walked, she whispered, "It's probably the main reason that the women here fight. Many of us are young and in the prime of our sexual lives. We have.... needs. But there is only one El Gaucho. So although there is a rotation, some girls cannot go too long without time him. Like Sofia, for example."

Wonder Woman assumed the Sofia was the striking short-haired girl.

The two women tiptoed quietly up to El Gaucho's window, which was again glowing with the flickering light from the lanterns. Inside, Wonder Woman saw that the two women had taken off their cotton robes. One knelt on the bed, her arms around El Gaucho's neck, locked in a passionate kiss. His hands gently caressed her small breasts, circling her stiff nipples. She saw Sofia kneeling down, her hands gently grasping El Gaucho's impressive cock, which stood rock-hard. Almost reverently, she took the penis and began to kiss and lick it, at first gently then with increasing hunger.

After a few minutes, El Gaucho broke off the kiss and gently guided Sofia to her feet before gently taking her chin and kissing her fiercely. The other girl watched on, licking her lips from time to time. Finally, El Gaucho lay Sofia on her back on the bed and positioned himself between her trembling legs. The other woman knelt and lifted Sofia's onto her lap, gently caressing her hair and face.

Slowly El Gaucho leaned forward, inching his penis into Sofia, who stiffened and let out a loud gasp. Her face contorted with pleasure. El Gaucho again withdrew and slowly reinserted his cock, again drawing gasps of pleasure from the young woman.

"My god," thought Wonder Woman. "How is that even possible?"

"It's impressive isn't it?", said Isabella quietly. Wonder Woman realised that the girl had been watching her and reading her thoughts.

"El Gaucho told me once that it was more effective to obtain information from women through pleasure, rather than pain. He developed special skills that enabled him to take women to a height of pleasure that they did not know existed. He also had small beads surgically inserted in his penis, designed to stimulate a woman with every thrust. It's very effective, trust me."

She said this quietly, an involuntary shudder sweeping across her body.

"Rumour has it that he even got to El Commandante through one of his mistresses. That pig thought he was visiting the woman in an upmarket hotel, only to find El Gaucho waiting for him."

Wonder Woman turned back to the scene in the bedroom. El Gaucho had hoisted Sofia's hips off the bed and quickened his tempo, slamming in and out of the girl's pussy with short thrusts. It was clearly too much for the poor girl, who jerked briefly and exploded with an intense orgasm. El Gaucho lay her gently down, before taking the other woman by the hand and drawing her towards him. He turned her around onto all fours, and Wonder Woman could see her dripping pussy as El Gaucho guided his member into it. Again he started with a slow push into the girl, who dropped her head and moaned softly. Next to her, Sofia lay motionless on the bed, her eyes closed, recovering.

Diana gasped as felt her robe opening and realised that Isabella had moved behind her and untied the cord that kept her robe closed. The fabric slid almost painfully across her nipples as the robe came undone.

"Isabella, wait", she whispered, half turning her head.

"Shhh", Isabella murmered, gently guiding Diana's face back to watch the scene unfolding in the bedroom. "You need this Diana. I have noticed the hunger in you."

Diana reluctantly allowed her head to be turned back to the scene in the bedroom. She saw El Gaucho rhythmically sliding in an out of the prone woman, who moaned with satisfaction. Diana's thoughts turned absent-mindedly to her own sexual experiences. She had been with women on Themyscira, and had sex with Steve on countless occasions. But not like this, she knew, watching the scene unfold before her. Steve was kind and caring, always calling her "Princess" and making sure that she was satisfied. But this was something else, this was something animalistic.

She gasped softly as Isabella began gently drawing her fingernails across her taut stomach. She felt a tightening in her belly, something like butterflies, as the girl explored her body. Her fingers caressed under Diana's breasts, carefully tracing their curves, before circling the erect nipples. A finger brushed against Wonder Woman's nipple and a tightness gripped her groin, threatening to break loose before tightening again.

Wonder Woman let out a low moan, and unconsciously leaned back, resting her head against Isabella and gently moving her crotch forward.

Diana watched as El Gaucho expertly brought the second woman to orgasm, her body reacting violently, before she collapsed forward onto the bed. He slowly withdrew from the girl, turning his attentions to Sofia, who lay on the bed looking up at him, gently caressing her pussy.

He put hands below her knees and gripped Sofia by the waist, before hoisting her up and walking across to the wall on the other side of the room. He kissed her hungrily, holding her body so that his stiff cock rested against her waiting entrance. Sofia's pussy quivered with need and she tried to push her hips down, desperate for more of the teasing cock. El Gaucho broke off the kiss and gazed at the girl.

Diana was filled with an undeniable sense of envy. Her own body was aflame as Isabella began kissing her neck gently, her hands sliding firmly over Wonder Woman's stiff nipples, before sliding down towards her groin. Diana widened her stance involuntarily as the girl began caressing the inside of her thighs, slick with her own liquids.

Inside the room, El Gaucho lowered Sofia slowly onto his massive cock as the girl wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his broad chest. At the same time, Isabella thrust two fingers into Wonder Woman's vagina, her fingers curled to find the heroine's g-spot. Wonder Woman let out a gasp and felt her legs turn to jelly. Expertly, the girl began to curl and uncurl her fingers, gently tapping and returning the same spot. Her rhythm matched that of El Gaucho, who was thrusting in and out of Sofia, clinging onto him for dear life. Wonder Woman stared on helplessly, watching Sofia's rapt expression, wondering whether the astonishing pleasure that she was feeling matched that of the girl in the room.

El Gaucho suddenly quickened the pace of his fucking, and Sofia let out a howl. At the same time, Isabella reached down with her other hand and began to pinch and roll Wonder Woman's clitoris. Diana gasped with shock and gripped Isabella's wrists. But she could not stop this. Her body had been pushed past the point of no return. She felt herself let go as the climax took her, and for the first time in her life she sprayed liquid onto the ground and over Isabella's hands as she came. As her legs gave out, she was lowered to the ground, dimly aware that inside the room Sofia had been brought to climax at the same time.

Diana sat on the ground, her breathing quick, her legs and pussy trembling with aftershocks. Isabella gently caressed her hair, murmuring softly. Wonder Woman was suddenly overcome with shame.

"This is wrong." she said. "I'm a prisoner here, but I'm behaving like a weak little girl." She brushed Isabella's hand away, got up and wrapped her robe around herself. As she strode away, she saw El Gaucho fucking the second woman again. She forced herself to look away and retreated to her cabin, shaken to her core. She lay deep in thought for several hours, until finally the sound of the threesome died down and quiet descended on the camp.

Wonder Woman woke with one determined thought.

"I need to get out of here. I'm losing myself."

She skipped breakfast and sat in her room, visioning the layout of the commune and the best method of escape. In the early afternoon, there was a knock at the door and Isabella entered. Wonder Woman noticed immediately that she seemed quiet, not her usual self. She assumed it was due to the events of the night before.

"He's gone", Isabella said softly, a look of concern crossing her features.

"El Gaucho?", Diana asked.

"Yes. He left in the night. I'm worried Diana. He always comes back, but what if he doesn't this time?"

Diana thought before responding. "He's going after a high-profile target, Isabella. And after trying once before their guard will be up. Can't you get hold of him and tell him not to do it? You have a good thing going here."

"No one tells El Gaucho what to do, Diana. He will have his revenge. And it's your fault that he didn't succeed last time. It will be your fault if he dies!"

She began to weep and ran hurriedly from the cabin. Diana looked out the window as the girl ran back to the embrace of a group of other women, who looked up accusingly at Diana. She moved away from the window and decided to stay where she was, for now.

She spent the rest of the day holed up in the cabin, eating the food left on her doorstep and deep in thought. She had to be honest with herself. She wanted, almost needed, El Gaucho to return safely to the compound. She told herself it was for the good of the women, for Isabella especially, but her body told the truth.

She slept that afternoon, waking to darkness outside. She had no idea what time it was. Despite the darkness, she sensed a presence in the room. She sat bolt upright and turned on the light. In the corner, seated on the small chair, sat El Gaucho. He was shirtless and she could see a small wound on his shoulder. A wave of relief washed across her, but she fought the urge to express it.

"It is done", he said quietly.

"I am a man of my word, senorita. I will now release you. You are free to go. I expect that you and your friends might want to hunt me down to pay for my crimes. I understand and respect that, but know that I will be far from here. All I ask is that you spare and protect these women, who are innocent of any crime. I have secured all of the blood money that paid for Lugar de Paz, and it sits in a protected trust for their benefit. They shall not need for anything in their lifetimes, and they deserve that happiness."

Wonder Woman watched silently as El Gaucho stood, his movements a little stiff, and walked across to the bed. He reached out and unlocked her cuffs, removing them from her wrists. Diana sighed and rolled her shoulders back as she felt her familiar strength returning to her muscles. She stood before him and they locked eyes. They remained like that for a few seconds, neither moving, before El Gaucho gave her a curt nod, turned and walked to the door.

As his hands touched the door handle, Diana called out softly.

"El Gaucho. Wait."

He paused and turned slowly towards her.

Diana lifted her hands up to the cord of her robe and untied the knot. The robe flared open, revealing the shapely body beneath it.

El Gaucho seemed to consider this for a moment. Then, with a sudden movement, he closed the gap between them and grasped Diana by the hair, smothering her with a passionate kiss. Wonder Woman had never been kissed with such furious need. Her nipples were pressed tightly, almost painfully, against his chest. Through the thin cotton of his pants she felt his cock rising and stiffening, pressing against her pussy. She began to grind against him, desperate for contact with his cock.

He drew back from the kiss, and pushed her gently down to the bed. He grabbed her legs and knelt down between them, his eyes locked with hers. He leaned forward and his hot mouth made contact with her pussy lips, his tongue exploring her. She arched her back, her tits thrusting upwards, as his talented mouth explored every part of her. He found and suckled her clit, and Wonder Woman knew that she could not hold it together. She tumbled towards orgasm, losing herself, but at the last second he withdrew his tongue and she only felt his gentle breath against her pussy lips. It was almost all it took to push her over the edge but it was agonisingly not enough. She squirmed and whimpered softly on the bed, her legs held by his strong arms.

Again he began to explore her pussy, teasing her clitoris, bringing her right to the edge of orgasm but never quite getting there. Wonder Woman understood that he had total control of her body, and she loved it.

After a third time of being brought to the edge of orgasm, El Gaucho blew against her quivering pussy and elicited a sharp intake of breath from the desperate heroine. He rose slowly to his feet before untying the cord of his cotton pants and letting them drop to the floor. Wonder Woman marvelled at his penis. Up close she could see the devilish beads beneath the surface of the skin, and she felt an excitement that bordered on fear.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, and began to gently rub it up and down her quivering pussy lips.

"I need to know that you want this, Diana." he said softly. "I need to hear it from you."

Her eyes rolled back as the head of penis brushed her clitoris, before gently sliding down her slick pussy.

"Fuck me," she said hoarsely. "Please. Please. Fuck me." She did not recognise her own voice, which sounded pleading and desperate.

El Gaucho leaned forward and slowly started impaling Wonder Woman. She gasped as the first bead slid slowly over her erect clit, and as the second made contact she knew she was too far gone. Isabella had undersold the magnificence of this feeling. She tried to fight it but as a third bead made contact with her clit her hips began to shake. Expertly reading her body, El Gaucho slid the entirety of his cock into Wonder Woman and pressed his groin against her pubic bone, his arms around her waist, holding her against his chest. The heroine fought for air as the orgasm engulfed her, her pussy splattering juice against his pubic hair, her arms spread out across the bed, her hands clasping and unclasping the bed sheets.

They stayed like that for a while, her tremors becoming less violent and more sporadic. He smoothed her hair with his hand.

"Your body needed that, senorita." He said kindly. "I know what horrors this world holds, and your body remembers too. Let me help you."

He leaned away from her, and their eyes met. He kissed her, more gently this time, and she responded in kind. He lay her back down and began to slowly withdraw his cock, her pussy feeling every inch of his girth. She gasped again as the beads made contact, loving each short burst of pleasure. He began to fuck her, his tempo perfect, occasionally leaning forward to kiss her on the mouth or neck. He read her body like an open book, and as her orgasm rose he began to pump faster and faster, rutting her with the wild animal thrusts she had seen from the window. She could not have imagined the sheer sensation of it though, and she again lost herself in the pleasure. The building orgasm finally broke, her abdominal muscles rippling in waves down to her pussy. He remained within her, holding her, a feeling of fullness within her that she had never experienced before. She fought an urge to weep, a release of pleasure and relief and joy that she had never known.

He lay on top of her for a while, his head on her shoulder, each caught in their own world. She loved the feeling of heaviness of him, his hard, taut body against hers. She idly traced patterns on his back and became aware with a sense of profound satisfaction that his cock was once again rock hard within her.

He pushed himself up on his hands and rolled away from her, his cock coming out of her with a wet shucking sound. Wonder Woman felt an immediate sense of loss, of emptiness.

He lay on his back and gestured for her hand. She gave it and he guided her up onto her knees, before pulling her across so that she straddled his body. She felt his enormous penis touching the entrance to her pussy and felt a giddy excitement.

"Your turn, Diana" he said, smiling at her.

She found his cock with her hand and held it upright, before guiding her torso downwards. The head of his cock stretched her pussy and she sighed with contentment, before allowing her full weight down, inch by inch, until his cock was buried inside her to the hilt. She had never tried this position with Steve before, and she wondered why. El Gaucho's cock was deeper inside her than before, and she fought for breath. She began to rock her hips up and down, occasionally grinding against him, all the while experiencing new pleasures. She closed her eyes and put her hands behind her head, savouring the sensation of him inside her.

Suddenly, Wonder Woman felt two small hands underneath her boobs and a moment later, the feeling of breasts and hard nipples pressing against her back. She smelt Isabella's delicate fragrance and let the girl massage her breasts gently. She groaned as Isabella teased each nipple before giving them a playful tweak, the mild pain contrasting deliciously with the pleasure she was getting from El Gaucho's cock. Isabella leaned forward and guided Diana's face towards hers. She kissed her, teasing Diana's lips with her own, their tongues dancing in search of the other.

Isabella leaned back and looked at Diana intently. She saw the expression of bliss on Wonder Woman's face, noticed her grinding her body against El Gaucho, who held her hips and gently bucked against her.

"I told you, no?" Isabella said softly, before kissing the heroine again.

Wonder Woman wanted to tell her that she now understood, she understood everything. But she could not speak, not because of the kiss, but because El Gaucho had seized control of her body and had begun to pump his cock furiously in and out of her pussy, dominating her. Isabella felt Diana struggling for breath and broke the kiss, moving back behind the heroine and again tormenting her tits. The combination of sensations was too much for Wonder Woman, and she moaned loudly, feeling the now-familiar tremors of an onrushing orgasm. She froze, then jerked, her arms pinned against her sides by Isabella, who again tweaked Diana's nipples at the precise moment of orgasm. Diana's pussy gushed in response, and Isabella allowed her to collapse forward on to El Gaucho's chest. He held her against him as her breasts heaved and the orgasmic tremors died down. Eventually he rolled over, laying her prone against the bed. She felt spent, but gloriously satisfied. She had been fucked like never before in her life, and she had loved it.

She lay back with her eyes closed and heard Isabella walk around the bed to lie with El Gaucho. They murmured quietly to each other, between kisses. Diana opened her eyes and saw Isabella's leg crossed over his, his fingers idly stroking her inner thigh. They were silent a while, and El Gaucho worked his way higher up her leg. Diana could not see, but she heard a low moan as El Gaucho began working the girl's pussy. She could hear a slick wet sound as his fingers worked faster and faster, and saw Isabella's leg tense. Diana's hand moved to her own pussy as if with a mind of its own, and she gently fingered herself as El Gaucho brought Isabella to a climax, her legs pushing her hips up and away from him.

El Gaucho quickly rolled over and positioned himself above Isabella, not allowing the poor girl a chance to recover. She looked up at him with an expression of awe, before screwing her eyes closed as he impaled her in one smooth stroke. He began fucking her and Diana realised that he was purposefully chasing her first orgasm with another. Sure enough, within moments the girl shuddered as a second orgasm swept over her.

"You are too cruel", she said, but was smiling as she tried to maintain her composure.

"I think we should not ignore our guest, Bella" he said, a glint in his eye as he looked over towards Diana. Isabella smiled her agreement. Diana felt her pulse quicken as she was lifted to her knees on the bed. El Gaucho looked down at her and seized her in a possessive kiss, dominating her completely. She fell into it, giving up all resistance, lost to the world.

As he kissed her, Isabella slid across and positioned her mouth below Wonder Woman's pussy. She began to use her fingers and tongue to expertly pleasure the heroine, who occasionally mewled even as she kissed El Gaucho. She realised suddenly that Isabella had been taught certain skills from the master, but she was powerless to do anything about it. Isabella focused on her clit, teasing it out and gently caressing it before suckling it between her soft lips. At the same time she found Wonder Woman's g-spot with her fingers, and Diana was lost in pleasure. The dominating kiss of El Gaucho and the expert fingers and tongue of his apprentice sent her over the edge, and she moaned into El Gaucho's mouth as she came, spraying juice over the face of the woman beneath her. Her hips trembled, and once again she had to be gently laid back on the bed.

El Gaucho and Isabella spent the next two hours expertly working the heroine's body over, moving from one position to the next, one orgasm to the next. In the final stages they took turns bringing her body to the precipice of orgasm, holding her there but never quite allowing release. Wonder Woman began to beg and plead for the orgasm that never came, almost losing her mind with need. Finally El Gaucho allowed her release, fucking her from behind while Isabella furiously rubbed her clit. It was that orgasm that brought ultimate release, as Diana collapsed on the bed and passed into a deep sleep.

Diana woke with a sense of absolute peace. She yawned and stretched, observing the state of the bed on which she lay. The sheets and covers were stained and still damp, and she knew that it was almost entirely her bodily fluids. She did not mind, however. There was a lightness to her being that she did not recognise.

She looked around the room and saw her uniform and communication device laid out on the chair, along with her lariat.

She got out of bed and walked to the pitcher on the desk to quench her thirst. She noticed a hand-written note on the desk and read it as she drank:

"Senorita, Diana, Princess

I apologise that we could not stay to bid you farewell but Bella and I are needed elsewhere. We thank you for last night, your strength and stamina were a test that we both relished. There is a beauty and a virtue in you that is rare to find.

I look forward to seeing you again, perhaps under different circumstances. You will always be in our thoughts.

El Gaucho"

Diana looked out across the compound, her heart strangely sore. She took off her robe, and began dressing in her familiar costume.

8. Two years later.

Diana Prince sat on the bench in Washington Park, observing the children playing and the politicians in suits going about their work. She wore a light summer dress, her long raven hair falling about her shoulders. She was different since returning to D.C. and gone were the tight ponytails, glasses and staid corporate suits.

She had never mentioned her time with El Gaucho to anyone, but there had been other consequences in her life.

For one thing, the file on Senator Clairborne was delivered anonymously to the justice department, and for the better part of two years she had been assisting in the arrest and prosecution of family members and associates involved in his criminal activities across the world.

For another, she had returned to her old life but found herself unfulfilled. Her dress sense was not the only part of her that had changed. She had finally ended things with Steve, her body yearning for the pleasure that had been all-too briefly introduced to her in the compound. She had found a beaded vibrator, and her imagination took her back to that night all too often.

She often found herself catching a glimpse of a tall, handsome man or a beautiful young woman and imagining it was El Gaucho or the beguiling Isabella. She had always been disappointed though and had all but given up searching for them.

As she stood up from the bench, she noticed a card placed between the wooden slats. She pulled it out and saw that it was from the hotel across the road from the park. She turned it over, and her heart caught in her mouth. On the back of the card was a number, 919, and a hand-drawn picture of a mustang in full flight.

"Surely not," she thought, but she did not hesitate. Her legs carried her across the busy road and into the foyer of the hotel. She stepped into the lift and pressed the button for the ninth floor, her heart racing. The doors slid open and she followed the signs to room 919. As she walked, she felt herself becoming wet with anticipation.

She arrived at the room and found the door slightly ajar.

"Hello", she called out cautiously. "Is anyone in there". She called out again, before pushing the door open. The dimly lit room was empty, but she heard the sound of running water from the bathroom. Cautiously she stepped forward, inching towards the sound.

She heard the door shut behind her, but before she could turn around she was seized by strong arms, wrapping her in a bear hug, hands pressing tightly against her breasts. She knew these arms, and these hands, so she did not fight back. She did not fight back when he kissed her neck, nor when he slid one arm down to lift her dress and slide his hand into her pants. She did not fight back when his beautiful fingers made contact with her pussy, finding her clit and rubbing it furiously. Her orgasm came, quickly, and she cried out as it arrived, before leaning back against his broad shoulder, her body shuddering. He turned her face to his and engulfed her in a longing kiss.

She looked back and through half-lidded eyes saw the girl emerge from the bathroom, naked and glistening wet, her young body even more lithe and beautiful than Diana remembered. She pressed herself against Diana, their nipples touching, and the girl leaned in to give Diana a kiss equally as passionate as El Gaucho's.

"We have missed you, Princess", said the girl, guiding Diana towards the bed.

Diana did not, and perhaps could not, speak. She allowed herself to be led, allowed them to undress her silently, and finally allowed El Gaucho and the Girl to dominate her and drown her in hour after hour of frenzied, shaking pleasure. She was home.

THE END