Submission of Kara Danvers

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Kara rushed into the bar, five minutes late after all her trouble, and James’ jaw dropped when he saw her. She’d put on a red, backless silk dress that was very short and lipstick red stilettos. The Kryptonite necklace hung between her breasts, which were supported by a push-up bra that peeked out from her neckline.
“Kara,” James said. He swallowed, trying to find words. “You’re so dressed up.”
“Am I?” Kara asked. She sat next to James at the bar booth, despite the fact there was plenty of space, and he just stared at her.
“Yeah Kara, you look like -“
“Like what?” she asked.
James swallowed and shook his head. “Why are we in a bar?”
“To drink. Duh,” Kara said.
“You can’t drink Kara.” James chuckled and shook his head.
“I can tonight,” she said.
“What, really?”
“Yeah, I figured out a way to cheat the system.”
“Wow, I’ve never seen you misbehaving Kara,” James said.
“I’m capable of mischief if it suits the occasion.” She winked at James and he laughed.
“And what is the occasion?”
“We’re drinking to celebrate our relationship,” Kara said. “Now what do you want to drink, tequila or tequila?”
James shook his head. “I can’t believe this is happening. You’ve changed so much recently Kara.”
“Tequila or tequila?”
“Tequila,” James said.
Kara bought four shots and brought them back to the table. She downed hers with supersonic speed and James laughed at her again.
“Do you like to drink Kara?”
“Obvs,” she said. “It’s really fun. But I never could before. Until I figured out a secret.”
“What is your secret?” James asked. He drained one of the shots.
“It wouldn’t be a secret if I told you,” she said.
They drained five tequila shots each in the next half hour. Kara started to feel relaxed and at ease. A lot of her fears and worries melted away in the wake of intoxication. A catchy song started up on the bar’s speakers, and Kara took James’ hand. He was getting more touchy with her as the booze loosened him up. She’d instigated the contact, and apparently he didn’t feel any guilt over returning her friendliness.
“Let’s dance,” Kara shouted. She lifted her arms in the air and shook her shoulders. James looked down at her dress, before draining his last shot.
“You’re crazy Kara Danvers,” he said.
“Crazy hot, crazy alive, crazy fun,” she said. She dragged James out to the dancefloor, which was basically empty because it was only eight o’clock. A few early bird alcoholics were watching them, but Kara was too drunk to care.
She started by shaking her hips, a foot of space between them, but as the song went on, she moved closer, until she was close enough to rub her hands down his strong chest. She bent her knees, going low until he face was close to his groin, and then worked back up again. James’ eyes were fixed on her and it felt like they were the only two people in the world.
Turning around, she backed up until her bum pressed against his crotch. She worked her shapely rear end in circles against him, leaning her bare back against his firm torso. He didn’t know what do with his hands, so she took them in hers.
She felt him getting hard. He’d already been halfway there when she first pressed against him, but now she felt him really coming around. She placed his hands on her hips, and leaned her head back against his shoulder. James looked down at her, eyes glassy with drink, and mouth open. Turning around, she worked her leg between his and leaned close so her mouth was near his ear.
“Meet me in the bathroom.”
Without waiting for a response, she pranced across the dance floor and entered the bathroom. The bar only had one and it was unoccupied. James knocked and Kara flung the door open, pulled him inside and pressed herself up against him.
“Kara, what are you doing?” James said.
“I know you’ve wanted this in the past,” she said. She ran her hand down his chest, settling on his package, where she stroked. “I wanted it too.”
“I’m engaged,” James said. His eyes were wild, but she saw he was into it. He looked hungry. Kara recognized that look. She’d seen it in a man’s eyes before, on the trip she took with Rick. She was so close to accomplishing her mission.
“No one needs to know,” Kara said. She started working at his belt. “This is a one time thing.”
James groaned when she pulled his penis out of his pants and dropped to her knees. Her mouth worked over his member, hands at her sides. James looked down at her, and she looked up at him, but he didn’t make any moves to control her head. She opened her throat and went deep.
“Holy shit,” James said. He reached out to brace himself against the wall. “Kara, oh my God.”
Giggling, Kara licked the head of his penis, and then stood up and hiked up her little red dress. “Fuck me.” She blinked at him over a bare shoulder, and James came to her, fiddling in his drunken state to find the right hole. He thrust into her and Kara moaned, egging him on.
He thrusted mechanically for about half a minute, but Kara didn’t feel what she expected. She was missing something. His hands weren’t handling her in the rough way she liked.
“Pull my hair,” she said.
James reached out tenderly and stroked her hair, then gathered some up and gently tugged.
“Treat me like a slut James,” Kara said. In the heat of the moment, the words didn’t strike her as a bad thing to say, but James slowed. She turned around and he was backing away from her with a look of confusion on his face. “Use me.”
“What -“ James shook his head, then pulled up his pants. “Kara, what the - This isn’t you. What’s happening to you?”
“I want it,” Kara said. Her eyes went wide, realizing she wasn’t going to get the release she desired. James wouldn’t give it to her. She went to him and fell to her knees again, trying to reopen his pants, but he pulled away.
“Jesus Kara,” James said. “You need help.”
Then he left the bathroom and Kara watched the door close behind him. She’d succeeded in her mission, but now James was - what, disgusted with her? Scowling, she angrily stomped to her feet and left the bathroom. James was already hailing a cab by the time she got back to the bar. She felt immensely unsatisfied, and open to possibilities on account of the tequila. Looking around the bar, she saw two men with leather vests and big beards watching her from a dark corner. One of them smiled at her with an indecent look in his eyes.
Kara walked over to the men and sat down.
“Hey fellas,” she said.
“Howdy sweet thang,” one of the men said.
“Having a good night? Want to make it better? How about you buy me a drink?”
The two men exchanged glances and then one of them raised his hand to signal a server.

###

Kara woke up with the world’s worst headache and groaned as she turned over in bed. The night before was a blur. She couldn’t remember much except for fragments and pieces of what she’d done, but that was enough to make her shudder.
After James left her in the lurch, she’d joined the two men and they’d plied her with drinks. Next thing she knew she was in the bathroom taking them both at once. They’d made her cum at least, they weren’t as soft as James, and they’d enjoyed her for a good hour. Someone had been knocking at the door and shouting, saying he needed to go to the bathroom. At the end, as she was lying on the floor, wiping cum off her face with a sheaf of toilet paper, one of the men had thrown a hundred bucks at her and left. She’d stared at the money in shock. They thought she was a whore!
When she left the bathroom, a man had fixed her with a glare. “Skank,” he’d cursed, before pushing past her and into the toilets. Kara had been so out of it, she stumbled twice on her way to the street. The two men who’d used her just watched and laughed as she struggled to leave the bar on her feet. A nice bartender had got her into a cab and sent her home.
“Oh my god,” Kara said. She held her face in her hands. The alcohol had made her reckless. It was one thing to know that she loved rough sex and being treated like a slut, but she shouldn’t flaunt it. Everyone in that bar must’ve known what happened, she’d been practically screaming for it.
She was still wearing the necklace. Kara ripped it off and dragged herself out of bed, getting ready for work. James would be at Catco. Ugh, she did not look forward to seeing him, not after what had happened. You need help. She felt enough regret already, but now she had to face him. Maybe she did need help.
Thirty minutes late for work, Kara stumbled into Catco, looking, she was sure, like a total mess. Her hair was in disarray, and only when she sat down at her desk did she realize her skirt was on backwards. Luckily, James wasn’t there. Looking around the office, she met Rick’s eye and he gave her a thumbs up. Kara felt proud, glowing at his approval, which was just about the oddest thing. Part of her hoped he’d reward her with a rough session of sex that would scratch all her itches.
Then Kara made eye contact with Lena. Her boss was glaring at her through the glass of her office, positively livid. Kara swallowed the lump in her throat, hoping beyond hope that she didn’t know. But then the boss lady was walking to the door of her office, opening it, and glaring at Kara.
“Kara, my office. Now,” Lena said. Everyone looked up from their desks. A few people sniggered.
Kara rose with dread, trying to pretend her skirt wasn’t on backwards, but with everyone in the office staring at her, she felt sure they noticed.
She walked into Lena’s office and stood awkwardly, feeling uncomfortable. Lena walked right up to her and slapped her across the face. It didn’t hurt because she wasn’t wearing kryptonite, but the action itself made Kara wince. Lena knew.
“Ow,” Lena said. She looked at her hand. “You’re a bitch Kara.”
“I’m sorry,” Kara said. She’d thought about this so many times, what she’d been doing by going along with Rick’s mission, but she’d never prepared an apology. What she’d done was horrible. “I guess James told you?”
“You’re damn right he did,” Lena said. “I dumped that good-for-nothing man on the spot and fired him for good measure. Congratulations Kara, you ruined our relationship.”
Kara started to sniffle, tears gathering in her eyes, and they ran down her cheeks. She shook her head at Lena. “I am so sorry.”
“No, not yet,” Lena said. “But you will be. First, you’re done here. Clear out your desk. I don’t want to see you ever again Kara.”
Kara nodded, that was the least of what she expected. Fired. She wasn’t a reporter anymore, and she wouldn’t be welcome at Catco.
“Second, James let something slip when he was apologizing to me last night.” Lena walked over to Kara and reached out. The boss lady tore out the tie holding Kara’s hair in a messy bun, and pulled off her glasses. She sat back and nodded.
Kara’s eyes widened and she was very still.
“So that is what he was hiding. You’re her,” Lena said. “And she’s just a little boyfriend-stealing slut. Wow.”
“I’m not,” Kara said. She raised her hands and shook her head.
“I knew the truth when he said that you had found a way to drink alcohol and get drunk, maybe Kryponite. But then he clammed up. And when I pushed, he wouldn’t admit it. But I’m capable of putting two and two together. Well, consider the Supergirl fan club officially disbanded. Get out of my sight, whore.”
Kara cried as she exited Lena’s office. All of her co-workers were staring at her and whispering to each other. A few girls by the water cooler were laughing. The looks of the women were hateful, they’d obviously overheard Lena’s words to her, overhead how she slept with James. The men were looking at her hungrily, a few of them smiling. A fat accountant even winked at her. Worst of all, Rick was leaning back in his chair, looking the happiest she’d ever seen him. This was what he’d wanted all along.
Crying, she fled Catco, leaving all her things behind.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl walked into the DEO that night feeling anything but super. She’d considered not going ten times, vacillating between fear and reassurance, convincing herself it would be all right. When she finally walked into the operations center, the truth became clear.
Winn turned away, focusing on his computer, never one to face awkward moments or conversations. Alex’s lips tightened into a line as she walked across the black floor, and Hank turned to fix Supergirl with a stern expression.
“How could you?” Alex said. Winn got up to get himself a drink, wanting to be anywhere else when the fighting started.
“I -“ Kara wracked her brain for an answer. She couldn’t tell them the truth. Not even now. Supergirl was still safe, and that’s the trade she made. Lena finding out had been a possibility, she’d known that, but she’d accepted the dangers. Still, she had no idea how to explain. How to make them understand.
“Kara, James is devastated,” Hank said. “How could you let this happen? He said you were drunk?”
“I was,” Kara said. “I’m sorry.” The tears came then, even though she thought she’d cried herself dry. She sniffled and sobbed, but found no sense of sympathy on anyone’s face. “I did get drunk, and I made a mistake.”
“How did you get drunk?” Hank said. “Is that what you wanted Kryptonite for?”
Supergirl’s lip trembled and she nodded at him.
“Well forget about getting your Kryptonite,” Hank said. “You lied to me. That was so irresponsible. You have all the power in the world, why would you willingly dose yourself with Kryponite? So you could get drunk? Do you see how concerning that is?”
Supergirl nodded and hung her head. She deserved every foul thing they said to her.
“I’m disgusted Kara,” Alex said. “You took something good and you broke it. You acted like an irresponsible child.”
“I know,” Supergirl said.
“Winn told us that the picture of you circulating wasn’t altered. You’re running out of chances here Kara. Tell us what’s going on.”
Supergirl looked at Hank, stern, but still concerned. Alex was angry but obviously she still cared or she wouldn’t be here. They still loved her. She shook her head. “I can’t.”
“What do you mean, you can’t?” Hank said.
“I - “ Supergirl clamped her mouth shut. She couldn’t say anything. If she lost Supergirl’s reputation, she’d have lost everything.
“Are you being blackmailed?” Hank said.
Alex sat up straighter with a look of alarm.
“No,” Supergirl said. She spoke too quickly, and her eyes widened as she shook her head frantically.
“We can help you with that,” Hank said. “I know you’re probably scared, but we can deal with it. Together. If you keep us in the dark, there’s nothing we can do.”
“I’m not being blackmailed,” Kara said. No matter what Hank promised, he wouldn’t be able to help. Not with the program Rick told her about. If he failed to put his password in video of her gangbang would be sent automatically. Plus he was just as strong as her, just as fast, and he was ruthless. He might even hurt these people, the people she cared about. No, they couldn’t know the truth. She just had to handle it alone.
“Okay,” Hank said. “Well, obviously, just because you’re fired from Catco doesn’t mean we don’t want you here at the DEO. You’re always welcome here Kara. But we’re very worried about you.”
“And I don’t want to hear any more about you using Kryptonite on yourself so you can get drunk,” Alex said. “That’s so wrong Kara.”
“I know,” Supergirl said. She sat on her chair, wilted, feeling like an awful person.
“Hank, can you give us a minute, I have one more thing I want to talk to my sister about.”
Hank gave Alex a long look and then nodded, before turning away and giving them some space. Alex leaned in really close to Supergirl and spoke in a whisper.
“James told me some disturbing things about your encounter,” she said.
Oh God. What had James told Alex?
“Oh?” Supergirl said.
“You told him to,” Alex swallowed. “Fuck you like a slut?”
Supergirl felt the pit of her stomach drop out. “Maybe, I don’t remember.”
“He said you were pretty adamant. He said you asked him to use you.”
“I don’t know,” Supergirl said.
“What do you mean you don’t know? Are you sure you’re not just embarassed?”
Supergirl shook her head, her cheeks on fire. “I wouldn’t say those things.”
Alex studied her, and didn’t seem the buy the excuse. “James was very clear, and I trust him more than you right now. He said you were acting completely different.”
“I was drunk,” Supergirl said. “I don’t have much experience drinking.”
“Is -“ Alex looked around, then moved closer to Supergirl and spoke in a whisper. “Is this what you were talking about with your new man? He satisfies you in a way no one else can.”
Supergirl shook her head, and put on a brave face. “No, no, that’s not it.”
Alex narrowed her eyes. “This is a really bad look Kara. Everyone’s mad at you. Winn won’t even stay in the room if you come up.”
“Oh,” Supergirl said. She slumped. All of her friends were angry at her. Her sister didn’t trust her. But at least her public reputation was intact and they were all safe.
“Get it together,” Alex said. Then she got up and left Supergirl alone in the central operations of the DEO.

###

After the meeting, Supergirl left the DEO and flew through the sky. Usually, flying helped clear her mind, but now there was too much weighing her down. She thanked the stars that Alex didn’t know about the two men after James left. The way Alex looked at her today -- her sister had never looked at her like that before. Never. There’d been real disgust on Alex’s features, like she was looking at a pariah. And poor James, the dear man who’d always been such a good friend to her, how could she ever make it up to him? If a person was lucky they found a good partner once in their lives. Now Lena and James were broken up and it was all her fault.
Supergirl realized she’d been flying without noticing where she was going. She was soaring above forests, and in the distance, she saw a manor looming like an omen of bad dreams. Rick’s estate. She’d flown here without even planning too, but now she had arrived, she knew what she wanted. What she needed. Rick could help her forget the worst day of her life. And he owed her. He’d done this to her, the least he could do was repeat the act when she actually wanted it.
Landing on the driveway inside his gate, Supergirl walked to the door. There was plastic covering it again, and she remembered how she broke his new door.
“Rick?” she called. The garage opened and Rick stood in the concrete enclosure next to an exotic car.
“Supergirl,” he said. “Congratulations on completing your mission.”
Supergirl strode up to him and planted a finger against his chest. “That mission sucked.” He stumbled back and fell on his ass as she prodded him with a finger, knocked around by the slightest touch from her. Supergirl frowned, looking from her hand to him. “Huh?”
Rick dusted himself off, and a thin layer of sweat coated his face. “I think I know what you want.”
Supergirl studied him. Why had her finger sent him flying like that? She’d barely applied any pressure at all. When they fought, she’d punched him as hard as she could and he’d shrugged it off. Now he seemed afraid of her, and all she’d done was poke him with a single finger.
If he was weak now, that meant she could end it. She could make him destroy the tape and all the copies. Supergirl straightened her back and set her shoulders.
“You’re weak right now,” Supergirl said. “I don’t know how your powers work, but if you’re not strong, that puts me at a hell of an advantage, wouldn’t you say?”
Rick smiled placatingly and lifted his hands by his side, pleading. “That’s not why you came here.”
“No, but I’m going to do what needs to be done. Take me up to your office right now, destroy the copies of the file, all of them, or I’ll mess you up.”
Rick nodded slowly and came forward, walking towards her with arms outstretched. Supergirl stepped back, keeping some distance from him. She burnt the ground at his feet with her laser vision and he jumped a full foot into the air. Yes, he was definitely scared of her right now.
“C’mon,” Supergirl said. “Get going. No monkey business.”
Rick lead the way into the house, through an under tunnel and into the kitchen, before climbing the spiral staircase up to his office. Supergirl kept her eyes glued on him. If he did anything other than walk, she would torch the ground around his feet to keep him in line.
Finally they were in his office and he was sitting at his computer.
“Delete the files,” Supergirl said.
Rick nodded and entered his password. He was a mess of nerves, his hands were shaking and his neck was shiny with perspiration. Selecting a program on his desktop, he opened it up.
“This is the auto-distribution program,” Rick said. He selected the file folder titled “Supergirl” and right clicked.
“Delete it,” Supergirl said.
He did. The file folder vanished.
“Uninstall the program,” Supergirl ordered. Rick followed her instructions and soon the program vanished from his desk top. “Open your social media accounts and cloud storage.”
He obliged and opened a wide variety of networking accounts. She made him delete them all after wiping all images, not wanting to waste time searching for places he might have hidden the video.
“Now overwrite the hard-drive,” Supergirl said.
Rick was pissed. His forehead was pulsing, a vein beating angrily above one eye, and his cheeks were red. But he did it. The hard-drive started rewriting itself clean, and Supergirl backed away, keeping her eyes on Rick.
“What now?” Rick said.
“Now we wait for it to finish.”
“You beat me,” Rick said. He smiled at her like the proud owner of a dog who did a neat trick. “You won.”
“For once,” Supergirl said. “You’re not really strong. You have a trick. That’s all. When it comes down to it, you’re nothing special.”
Rick shrugged. “I was strong enough to conquer Supergirl and fuck her senseless. And no matter how many videos you delete, we both have the memory of that.”
Supergirl didn’t respond. She’d come here for pleasure, but this, defeating Rick and destroying the videos, was better than any pleasure he could’ve provided her. She’d felt sick all day over what she’d done, but now she was truly free. He couldn’t do a thing to her anymore. Rick wouldn’t be able to force her into humiliating herself again.
“What are you going to do?” Rick said.
Supergirl looked at him. The hard drive was almost finished rewriting itself.
“I’m going back to being Supergirl.”
Rick chuckled. “We both know that’s not enough anymore.”
Supergirl ignored him, but knew he was right. She had been awakened and there was more she wanted now, more desires that needed fulfilling.
“I’ll be fine,” Supergirl said. “With you out of my life, I can figure this out at my own pace.”
Rick laughed. He laughed so hard he wheezed, and slapped his hand against his leg.
“Stop that,” Supergirl said.
He wound down and shook his head at her. “You never wanted to figure it out at your own pace Kara, that’s the whole point. You liked what I did to you. No, you loved it. And you’re going to try to find the same thing with other men, but you never will. Because you don’t get to decide. You’re a fucktoy, Kara, more than any other girl I’ve been with. You’ll only be satisfied if you’re forced into it.”
Supergirl glared at him and seared the carpet between his legs with her laser vision. The hard-drive finished rewriting itself, and then she strode towards his desk and threw his laptop on the ground. Slamming her foot down onto the computer, she crushed it to dust with the heel of her boot.
“We’re done Rick,” Supergirl said. As she left, he was still laughing breathlessly.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

The DEO called in Supergirl to deal with an emergency situation.
“There’s a huge power surge above National City,” Winn said.
Supergirl walked over to the viewing screen and saw the source. An enormous structure flickered in and out of existence in the clouds above National City. Almost like it wasn’t sure it wanted to be there.
“What is that?” she asked.
“I don’t know,” Hank said. “Winn?”
“The output readings are off the charts but it’s strange,” Winn said. “They’re there one second and gone the next.”
“The arena has come to Earth,” said a voice. Kara turned and found a man standing at the center of operations. He was almost eight feel tall and dressed in a heavy, black robe.
Hank raised his comm device to his mouth. “We need operatives in here now.” A swift movement of his hand unholstered his gun and pointed it at the intruder. “Freeze, don’t move.”
“I am not here as a warrior, but as an ambassador,” the man said. “My name is Farill, and I speak on the authority of the Golden Throne.”
“What do you want?” Hank said.
“I extend an invitation on behalf of the Glittering Council, the same call to action offered to countless worlds across the universe.”
“What invitation?” Supergirl asked.
DEO operatives flooded the operations center and aimed their weapons at the robed man.
“Earth’s Champion against the Champion of the Universe in combat,” Farill said. “It is a grand occasion, and the universe will be watching.”
“A fight?” Hank said. “Why?”
“The arena goes where the fight is the greatest,” Farill said. “It has brought us now to Earth. You have two weeks to prepare.” His eyes settled on Kara. “Are you the Champion of this world?”
“Yes,” Supergirl said. She stood tall and proud, eager for a good fight.
“Wait,” Alex said. She stepped forward. “We need to talk about that.”
Kara glared at Alex. Her sister didn’t trust her, but to deny that she was the Champion of Earth was going too far. “Who else?” she asked.
“Your cousin,” Hank said.
Kara narrowed her eyes but nodded curtly. She didn’t like it, but Superman might be a better choice.
“The invitation is extended,” Farill said. “Whoever accepts will be Earth’s Champion.”
“And what happens if we lose?” Hank said.
“Your planet will join the thousands of others conquered by our emperor,” Ferill said.
“And if we win?” Hank asked.
“There is no greater honor than a victory on the Eternal Sands.”
“What if we say no to your challenge?” Supergirl said.
“Then your planet will be destroyed,” Farill said.
“Is that a threat?” Hank stepped forward, his gun aimed at the visitor’s head.
“No, simply a fact,” Farill said. “I will be available to answer any questions you might have. You may summon me when you decide who your Champion will be.”
Supergirl hated that she wasn’t immediately selected as Champion. Sure, Superman had a longer track record, but she’d saved the world before. I could be a good Champion.
“I accept your challenge,” Supergirl said. This would let her redeem herself. She’d show everyone, her friends included, that just because she’d experienced a sexual evolution didn’t mean that she was weak. Supergirl could fight against the strongest and win.
“No,” Hank said. Alex was looking at Supergirl like she was a particularly dense child.
“Acknowledged,” Farill said. “You are Earth’s Champion. Two weeks from today, as the sun reaches it’s highest point in the sky, you will face the Champion of the Universe.” Farill walked over to Supergirl, drew a glass orb from underneath his robes, and handed it to her. “Speak my name into this orb and I will appear to answer any questions you may have. Until then, I will return to our ship.”
With that, the strange man vanished into mid-air.
“How did he get in here?” Hank snapped. He shot Supergirl a furious glance and strode over to Winn. “I thought we were safe from infiltration by teleport.”
“I have no idea,” Winn said. “He shouldn’t be able to.”
The big screen mounted on the DEO wall showed the structure stop flickering and become solid, a fixture in the sky over National City.
A voice exploded into Supergirl’s head, loud and exultant with a majestic cadence. People of Earth. You have been honored with the presence of the arena. Your Champion has been selected. The screen in the DEO showed a painting of light in the skies across every continent on planet Earth. It was Supergirl, imposed in the sky by some sort of gleaming array. The image of Supergirl was juxtaposed with another person. A humanoid of unearthly origins. He was as thick as a tree trunk and exceedingly tall. He wore no shirt, revealing an incredibly broad and thick chest. An odd pair of shorts hung tight on his wide legs, displaying a bulge that made Supergirl’s eyebrows climb into her hairline.
Glittering gold words appeared beneath the two images of the competing champions. Underneath Supergirl’s image, her name glowed in a cursive scrawl. Underneath the man, Supergirl deciphered the name. Adam The Tyrant.
“Kara, you’re in no position to face a challenge like this,” Alex said. “You’re not focused, and this isn’t a joke.”
“I’m going to win, Alex,” Kara snapped. “Thanks for your vote of confidence, by the way.”
“As if you deserve a vote of confidence,” Alex said.
“Stop it,” Hank said. “We might be able to change our Champion. Someone get ahold of Superman.”
“You’re not listening,” Supergirl said. “I can do this.”
“Are you serious?” Alex said. “The entire universe is watching. We’ve never had a clearer opportunity to tell the universe, and all the beings that might seek to harm Earth, that we’re not easy prey. Not to mention, if we lose, we’ll be conquered. Who knows what harm that would bring to the planet.”
Supergirl saw Alex’s logic, but just shook her head. She couldn’t believe how little faith Alex had in her. And all because she’d made a few mistakes. What, just because she liked rough sex she wasn’t a powerful hero anymore?
“I’m going to win Alex,” Supergirl said. “Superman is no better than I am.”
“I agree with Alex,” Hank said. “I’d be a lot more comfortable if Superman took this one. We don’t know anything about your opponent Kara. How can you be sure you’ll win? If what they say is true, they’ve won thousands of arena contests with their champion, this Adam the Tyrant. How do you know you won’t die in that arena and doom the planet?”
Supergirl shook her head, letting out a sigh and trying to control her temper. They were being completely ridiculous!
“Whatever,” Supergirl said. “I’m Earth’s Champion, and you’re just going to have to get used to that fact.”
“Hand over the orb Supergirl,” Hank said.
With a contemptuous sigh, Supergirl threw the orb at a nearby wall. Instead of shattering, it bounced back and hit her in stomach. Supergirl gasped, and doubled over, fighting the pain. There was a shocked silence. Then a few chuckles, though to her friends credit, they tried to stifle their amusement.

###

Rick waited for his companion in a private booth of a cocktail lounge on the top floor of a five star hotel. He nursed his martini and considered the article he would write about the big news. Some sort of intergalactic arena had appeared over National City, and now Supergirl was being put forward as the Champion of the Earth. He smirked when he imagined the sounds that champion made as she took his dick up her ass.
By virtue of circumstance, Supergirl had suddenly become much more appealing as a pet. He’d have to try and bring her back into his control. The Vegas odds already had the chances of Supergirl winning at two-hundred to one. They thought she was the favorite just by being her, which he felt was a major mistake, and there was a killing to be made by a resourceful man with inside knowledge. Supergirl was a filthy whore and nothing more.
“Hello Rick,” Lena said. She showed up at his table and sat. A few members of her security detail lingered at the edges of the room, but Rick didn’t mind.
“I see you’ve brought a few friends,” Rick said.
“I’m not afraid,” Lena said. He believed her. She was a powerful woman with an unerring air of confidence. “I simply hope Superslut shows up to try and get revenge on me. My men are armed with kryptonite bullets.”
Rick smiled and arched his fingers on the table in front of him. “How do you feel about Earth’s official Champion?”
Lena rolled her eyes. “I have no idea how that happened, but she’s no Champion. Kara Danvers is a little whore, and she’s going to fail us all. We can’t let that happen. I - appreciated the suggestion you made. I am curious though, how did you find out Kara Danvers is Supergirl?”
“My sources should remain anonymous for the time being,” Rick said.
“Ever the journalist,” Lena said. “Very well, I don’t care. You mentioned a plan. Care to elaborate?”
“It seems obvious to me that the first step will be to neutralize Superman,” Rick started. As he laid out his idea to destroy Supergirl’s reputation and get Lena the satisfaction she wanted, the Luther heiress began to smile. Anyone who saw that smile would be chilled to the bone.

###

Kara watched the news, drinking a glass of Chardonnay, and playing with her hair. The kryptonite necklace around her neck meant she felt the intoxicating effects, and though she’d opened the bottle only fifteen minutes earlier, it was already halfway done.
Everyone was cheering for Supergirl. Plenty of pundits celebrated her selection over Superman. Cat Grant even made an appearance on one of the most popular talk shows and her words of praise made Kara beam. “Anything a Superman can do, a Supergirl can do better.”
She drained her glass and rose, walking restlessly around her apartment. She’d crush the Champion of the Universe. With Rick out of the way there was nothing holding her back. She felt excited, and confident, but she couldn’t lie to herself - she was a little bit nervous. Never before had Kara felt so stressed, not just about the incumbent fight. Her family and friends knew about her. Alex had learned about her sexual preferences, and though she was angry at how her sister had reacted, she was now free to pursue any pleasure she desired.
Kara felt like she deserved to blow off some steam. But what should she do? She had no work tomorrow, no work at all anymore, and she wasn’t required at the DEO. What did normal people do? They went out. Kara smiled at the thought of going out to a nightclub. She’d be able to find the right kind of man if she looked hard enough, she was sure of it.
She went to her bedroom and changed into something nightlife appropriate. Forgoing a bra, she tugged on a spandex pink tube top and smiled in the mirror. Then she decided on a little white skirt that hung down to her knees. It was a light, breezy skirt that allowed her a lot of freedom of movement, but it was too long. She rolled up the waist of the skirt until the hem displayed a liberal amount of her shapely legs. After applying some makeup, Kara winked at herself in the mirror, polished off her bottle of wine, and went out for a night on the town. She looked sexy as hell.
Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

That is quite the fall and effect from Rick, I don't know if he's an Incubus or somesuch that drains here when she's turned on, but either way with Lena on his side (at least unless she finds out he's the one who forced Kara into it) I don't doubt they'll manage to bring both Kara and Supergirl down even further in everyone's already fraying esteem.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for reading and commenting Mlod. :>

This is the 2/3 point in the story. There's ten more chapters. Things get pretty bad for Kara before they get better.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Kara walked down the main street of National City’s entertainment district, neon signs blinking in the dark night. At ten o’clock on weekends, the police closed the street to car traffic. Drunk and celebratory people flooded the street. Bass music pounded in the background and laughter filtered through the air.
Strutting with an attitude, Kara considered the various venues. There were a few seedy bars, but her eyes caught on a building in the distance, the vibrant pink sign drawing her attention. Paradiso, the largest dance club in National City. Kara had heard of it, but she’d never been. She’d never been out at all, actually. Never one for half measures, Kara decided to start her clubbing experience with the biggest and best in town.
There was a line stretching half a block down the street from Paradiso’s glittering doors. Skipping the line, Kara sauntered up to the bouncer at the door and flashed him a flirty grin. He appraised her with a knowing look and nodded to his friend who unclipped a velvet rope and allowed her inside.
“We’ve been waiting forty-five minutes,” complained a girl at the front of the line. “But you’re gonna let that hooker in?”
Kara gave the girl a dirty look and stepped into the club.
The music grew louder as she walked down the dark entrance hall, and the bright lights of the city signs faded as she stepped into the club proper. Strobe lights flashed overhead in a wild sequence every color of the rainbow. The dancefloor was huge, with a few elevated pedestals near the stage. A DJ leaned over turntables and fiddled with dials. There were people everywhere, huddled together, bodies gyrating. Kara threw her hands in the air and screamed in excitement. Before hitting the dancefloor, though, she wanted to get herself a drink.
Walking up to the bar, she leaned forward so her butt thrust out behind her. The bartender noticed Kara immediately and approached her with a smile.
“What can I get you gorgeous?”
“Something strong and sweet,” she said.
He smiled and nodded, before going to fix her a drink. He returned with something bright orange in a tall glass with a straw. “Six fifty,” he said. Kara pulled a wad of cash out of her purse to pay when she felt a hand on her arm.
A clean cut man, very handsome, with friendly eyes smiled warmly at her. “You’re way too pretty to buy your own drinks.”
“Thanks,” Kara said. She slurped her drink while batting her eyelashes up at him, feeling a thrill. A man was buying her a drink at a club!
The man handed over a crisp ten dollar bill. “Keep the change.”
“What’s your name?” Kara asked.
“Brady,” he said. “You?”
“I’m Kara,” she said.
She held out her hand to shake, and he looked at it strangely. Was that not how people introduced themselves at clubs? He surprised her by taking her hand and pulling her towards him, wrapping his arms around him. Kara felt a tingle between her legs as he held her in his strong arms. He definitely worked out.
“You are the most beautiful girl here tonight,” Brady said.
“I know,” Kara said. She pulled away from Brady, polished off her drink, and set the empty glass down on the counter. She gestured with a hand and the bartender came over to her. “Another.”
Brady forked out another ten and handed it to the bartender.
“So, you’re a party girl huh?”
Kara nodded stoicly, enjoying the game of pretend. “What gave me away?”
“You’re thirsty,” Brady said. His eyes worked over her body, lingering on her tight midriff, her legs, and her breasts. Kara felt her nipples getting hard. They’d probably be poking through the thin top. She smiled and started work on her second drink.
“I just wanna have a good time,” Kara said.
“What’s a good time mean to you? A little coke? Molly?”
“Molly?” Kara said. She wasn’t familiar with the word. Was it some kind of drug?
“You want some?” Brady said.
Kara drained her second drink and planted it on the counter. Her body was flush warm and she felt amazing. This guy was hot, he seemed into her, and she’d hardly had to do anything at all. The music was so catchy and cool, and she found her hips moving to the beat. Whatever molly was, this man seemed to expect that she would want some.
“Sure,” Kara said. She tried to play it off cool, but her cheeks were straining to contain her smile.
“I got a hook up through my boys. Come on, I’ll get you some,” Brady said. He took her hand and pulled her through the crowd. Kara let him guide her, admiring his broad shoulders, and enjoying the sensation of letting this man guide her through the mass of tightly packed bodies.
Brady lead her to the side of the dancefloor where a group of men, maybe twelve or so, stood watching the crowd. They appeared disreputable, but Kara didn’t mind. She’d hooked the hottest of the bunch. Some of his friends were pretty ugly, especially the one with the scar cutting across his cheek and the big belly but that’s exactly who Brady brought her too.
“Yo, Cheeks, can I have some molly for my friend here?”
The ugly guy grinned lustily at Kara, but he didn’t do anything. He looked like he wanted to eat her, and she just might fit in his belly. He held out his hand and Kara placed her palm underneath. His fingers brushed against hers as he dropped a chalky blue pill into her hand.
“Thanks buddy,” Brady said.
Feeling invincible, Kara popped the pill into her mouth but had forgotten to grab a drink to wash it down. She grabbed a beer from one of Brady’s friends with a wink and knocked the whole thing back. The pill vanished down her throat.
“You wanna dance?” Brady whispered in her ear. His hands settled on her bare sides, on the exposed skin just above her skirt, and she trembled with excitement.
“Yeah,” she said.
He pulled her out to the middle of the crowd. There were people all around them. Brady wrapped his arms around Kara and grabbed her butt in a two-handed grip. He pulled her hips into his, grinding their groins together, and Kara moaned under her breath. She threw her arms around his neck and pressed her nose against his. He tilted his head and kissed her. Kara closed her eyes, drowning in the kiss, feeling like she was floating on a cloud of pure joy as he lifted her into his arms.
The music changed and Brady broke the kiss. He grabbed Kara’s hand and twirled her around like a ballerina so she faced away from him. She was giddy with joy, and eagerly bent over to rub her round bum against his groin.
Brady’s hand came down and slapped her bare ass, nothing hidden between the short skirt and the string undies. Kara exhaled lustily and leaned back against his chest, half-turning to get another kiss. She was starting to feel better than good - she felt absolutely amazing. Her heart was pounding, and the lights were so bright, so pretty. Waves of love were rolling through her body. As she kissed Brady, she felt so much appreciation for him. This man was the best man, he was really so nice, he’d bought her drinks and given her molly. He knew what she wanted and he seemed much nicer than Rick. His hands massaged her breasts through her tube top and Kara gasped. Her skin was so sensative, every squeeze of his fingers was amplified ten fold. Sweat started to bead on every inch of her skin.
Kara grabbed one of his hands and pulled it down to probe beneath her skirt. He chuckled as his finger brushed between her thighs and parted her folds. The music went quiet at an inopportune moment, just as he teased her clit, and Kara released a loud moan. Because of the timing, most of the club heard and people started laughing, but before long the bass was pounding again.
Turning her around, Brady grabbed her face in his hands. “Wanna get out of here?”
Kara nodded, biting her lip and feeling deliriously horny. Amazing didn’t go far enough to describe how she felt. Euphoria brought an enormous smile to her face, and she felt so sexy, so aroused. Brady had called her the hottest girl in the club.
He lead her towards the club exit by her hand. A few men reached out to touch Kara’s body but Brady kept her moving. Someone slapped her ass, and Kara smiled at the man, who seemed surprised at her reaction.
The bright lights almost blinded Kara as Brady pulled her through a door. The cold air hit her with a shock and she clung to him to keep warm.
“Let’s have a smoke before we go,” Brady said.
Kara saw more people filtering out behind them. Most of his friends joined them outside. The lights of the clubs and bars were blurring together, creating trails in her vision as she swooned and surged with intense ecstasy. Brady leaned down and ran his tongue up her face, starting at her chin and ending near her eye. Kara moaned softly, barely able to contain her arousal. She rubbed her legs together in a vain attempt to stimulate her special place without being too obvious.
“Damn Brady, you found yourself a dime,” one of the men said.
“A real slut too,” the ugly man said.
Brady put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it. “Want one?” he asked Kara.
He was absolutely perfect, the most handsome man on Earth. She accepted the cigarette. He lit it for her and Kara inhaled, before coughing and holding a hand to her face. It made her feel dizzy and she stumbled, until a pair of strong arms caught her. Looking up, Kara expecting to find Brady, but it was the man with the scar on his cheek. His hands squeezed her butt, but she didn’t mind, she just kept smoking.
“So we’re gonna run a train on this bitch, right?” one of the men said. Kara laughed, doubling over. Run a train! Humans couldn’t do stuff like that. They were so silly.
“I dunno,” Brady said. “I did all the work. Let me ask her.”
“Fuck askin’ her man,” one of the guys said.
Brady pulled her into his arms and her face melted into a smile.
“Hey Kara, what do you say about bringing all the boys home tonight?”
Kara looked around at the guys who were watching her. They were really nice fellas, but she didn’t want to sleep with all of them. Brady was the hottest of the bunch. She couldn’t wait to let him use her, but no, she didn’t want all the men.
“No,” Kara said. “I don’t want to have sex with all of you. Just you.” Kara pressed her lips against Brady’s.
“You heard the lady,” Brady said. He ushered Kara away from the sidewalk. “Your place or mine?”
“Mine,” Kara said. She rubbed his package through his pants and felt a shock of thrill that started in her stomach and worked down between her legs.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

22 -- !Hardcore Content Warning!

Kara had barely gotten through the door when Brady spread her legs and pushed himself between them. She let out a moan as he lowered her onto the floor, ripping her tube top in an effort to release her breasts. His package was decently sized, not as large as Rick’s, but he at least knew how she wanted to be treated. Wrapping his hands around her neck, he choked her as she writhed and bucked beneath him, slamming into her with his penis.
Pleasure exploded in her mind, supernovas of pure sensation shaking her silly and making her moan. This was intense. Even more intense than the experiences with Rick. The molly must have made her more sensitive, because every inch of her was alive with arousal. Her entire body had become an erogenous zone.
“Gawk,” Kara said. Brady leaned down on her too hard and cut off the air to her windpipe. He stopped and stroked her cheek, releasing her neck.
“Sorry,” he said.
“Don’t,” Kara breathed. “Fuck me harder.”
Brady’s eyes widened but then he smiled and pulled her up by tugging on her arm. Kara splayed out on the kitchen counter, her breasts pressed against the cool wood. He opened her bum with his palms and soon she felt him entering her ass.
“O-oh,” Kara said. Even his stuffing her bum felt amazing. Kara screamed out as he slammed home inside her, and he yanked on her hair. “Yeah, treat me like a worthless whore.”
His hand came down hard on her butt and she cried out, wailing at the top of her lungs as he took her on a trip of drug-induced pleasure.
A sound at the door paused the river rush of ecstatic sensations, and Kara whimpered, turning and grabbing at Brady. She didn’t want it to stop. “One second babe,” he whispered. Kara reached down and stimulated herself with her fingers, not wanting the pleasure to stop. Bright lights flashed in her eyes as another orgasm threatened to roll over her.
Heavy footsteps sounded in the entrance hall and Kara looked up, gasping, just on the edge of cumming. Brady’s friends shuffled into her apartment, looking around at her place, appraising. Cheeks, as Brady had called the scar face man, fixed her with an evil look.
“You ready to get gang-banged, bitch?”
The men cheered. Kara cheered too, raising her arms in the air and shaking her hips, completely naked and oblivious to the rough situation which she had now found herself in. One of the men put a huge bottle of whiskey on the counter, and another dropped a packet of white powder, as well as another baggie of pills.
“Oh, molly,” Kara said. She bounced over to the chalky blue bills she recognized when Cheeks grabbed her around the waist and pinned her against him.
“You’ve had enough,” Cheeks said. “They’re triple dose.”
“Triple wah?” Kara said. “C’mon, please?”
One of the guys turned on her sound system and connected his phone to play some music. The music reverberated in her muscles and bones.
“Maybe later,” he said. He let go of Kara and she started to dance and move like an energetic slut bunny, but he caught her wrists and pulled them behind her back.
“Oh, I like when you do that,” Kara said. “Someone touch me.” She didn’t care that she was begging, she knew what she wanted. More drugs, more alcohol, and more penis. More pleasure.
“You’re gonna love this then hoe,” Cheeks said. Kara felt cold metal wrap around her wrists, and then Cheeks released her. She couldn’t pull her wrists apart, they must have handcuffed her.
“I only wanted to sleep with Brady,” Kara said. She looked around and tried to count the men but kept getting distracted. They were all pulling their pants off. A few of them were joking. One man smoked something that smelled funny. “Hey you can’t smoke in here.”
Cheeks grabbed her hair and dragged her over to the couch. He bent her back uncomfortably over the edge of a seat, and leaned down so their faces were close. His face was so ugly! Not handsome like Brady. Where was Brady?
“Listen slut,” Cheeks said. “You a trusting little whore. We love trusting little inexperienced whores, don’t we fellas?”
The other men murmured assent and a few of them giggled.
“You a man’s wet dream. An innocent little bitch just beggin’ to be broken in. You been broken in slut?”
Kara nodded slowly. “I’ve had all the different sex.”
Cheeks laughed and looked over at the other men. “Naw, not yet bitch. You ain’t been part of a marathon gangbang before. We gonna stretch you wide open bitch. By the end of tonight you gonna be as used up as a streetwalkin’ vet.”
Still not grasping the situation, Kara laughed, and rubbed her face against one of his rough hands, even as his rings scraped against her cheeks. The intense pleasure of the drugs made even pain pleasurable.
“Brady’s the bait. Young bitches love him. We get the sluts a hit of our special M, and Brady takes him home. Then he lets us in and we own her for the night. You belong to me now, got it blondie?”
Kara’s tongue slipped out between her lips and licked his knuckles. He pinched her tongue between two of his fingers and yanked. Kara cried out, her eyes watering, as he pulled her to her feet.
“You enjoyin’ this too much whore,” Cheeks said. “I know what’ll wipe that smile off your pretty little face.” He released her tongue and slapped her hard. She fell to her knees. That wasn’t like Rick’s slap, more for reinforcement than pain. Cheeks had been trying to hurt her.
Shocked and gasping on the ground, Kara got up on her knees when a rough hand grabbed the nape of her neck and forced her head forwards. A man slid underneath her face and pulled down his pants. A dick popped out in front of her and Kara knew what she was expected to do. Her mouth opened to allow him to pump between her lips, using her gorgeous face for his own pleasure. Even if her hands hadn’t been tied up, she knew not to use them. No hands. The man pulled roughly at her hair, pulling her pursed lips down his penis until she choked. The pain in her scalp from the rough grip turned slowly to pleasure. Pain and pleasure weren’t so different.
Kara felt an intrusion at her ass and wiggled her butt, looking forward to getting rammed from behind. But the object pushing at her was metal and cold. The intrusion was stretching her to the point of pain. She tried to scream, but the man in her mouth kept rutting down her throat. What was he doing to her bum? The pain intensified, and it felt like the largest penis ever, several times bigger than Rick’s, was delving into her bottom. Writhing in pain, Kara soon got used to the stretching of her butt and started to enjoy the sensation of being so full.
An orgasm rocked Kara, throbbing all the way through her body. Her knees knocked against the floor as she shook and her private place gushed like a fountain. The dick in her mouth pulled free and she released a bellowing moan. Wetness splashed across her face and she smelled cum. Kara could only whimper as her orgasm went on and on. A thick penis slapped against her cheek.
With her neck finally free, Kara looked over her shoulder and her eyes widened. Cheeks was guiding a baseball bat inside her rear end! “Stop,” Kara said. She tried to kick Cheeks, who was churning and thrusting the bat inside her, but he caught her foot. He pulled the bat free and tugged her to the ground beneath him.
“You didn’t seem to mind bitch,” the man said. “Hold her down.”
More arms held down her shoulders, crushing her arms underneath her, and though she still felt over-stimulated, she wasn’t having fun anymore. They were trying to do permanent damage to her body! Her butt felt like a gaping hole. She fought the men, but she couldn’t do anything. Two other men held her legs and she was totally powerless, at the mercy of these strangers. The kryptonite necklace was still around her neck. If only she could get it off somehow, but they’d tied her up, and her hands were crushed beneath her.
“You a real whore already,” Cheeks said. He smiled down at her and Kara felt a twinge of fear. The way his eyes were cold and cruel reminded her of a villain. He looked like he wanted to feast on her pain and destroy her.
Undoing his pants, Cheeks pulled out his penis. It was enormous! Kara struggled against the hands holding her in place, but one of the men reached out and pinched her nipple until she cried out and stopped fighting.
“You a real thirsty bitch,” Cheeks said. “Thirsty for dick, but now we gonna make sure you thirsty for piss.”
Kara shook her head, “No, no, no please.”
Something hard and metal slid between Kara’s legs and she jimmied her hips to avoid the intrusion. Arching her neck, she looked down and saw the bat being pushed up between her most precious lips.
“No, stop, please-“
She sputtered as piss rained down on her face, rancid and acrid, splashing over her beautiful features. “Right in your little whore mouth,” Cheeks said. Kara held her mouth shut and squeezed her eyes. The smell was overpowering.
“Shove it up there,” Cheeks said. The bat between her legs speared inside her and Kara screamed in pain. The piss found a new target in her open mouth and she gargled the stream as she choked. “NOOO-GUH-URGK.”
The bat worked in and out of her and Cheeks kept pissing, coating her face in urine. The wetness ran down her face and matted her silken locks to the floor.
Despite the humiliation and the overwhelming discomfort between her legs, Supergirl started to shake. Then she started to moan, trying to keep her mouth closed but failing. His pee filled her mouth as she groaned in pleasured, and then she shrieked as another orgasm shook her to the core.
“Damn man,” said one of the men. “Look at this hoe gettin’ off on bein’ pissed on.”
“What a fuckin’ whore.”
Kara blinked as the stream of pee finally stopped and Cheeks laughed. She heard a clapping sound as two of the men high fived.
“I need you to clean me now bitch,” the man said. Kara felt the bat pull out of her and she was dragged up on her knees, then bent forward. Cheeks bent over in front of her, parting his fat butt, and presenting his brown-eyed hole.
The intense emotions of the evening took a turn for the worse and Kara broke down, crying. A man’s rough hand forced her face between the ugly man’s sweaty cheeks. It smelled horrible. Curly hairs went up her nose and scratched against her soft lips.
“Better start lickin’ bitch, or we gonna throw you out the window.”
She had no doubt they were telling the truth. Not only her holes were in danger, her life was too. These men were degenerates and they would stop at nothing to abuse her. How long would her torture go on? Even in her drugged state, Kara felt alarm at her situation through the relentless volts of pleasure. Why was this happening to her? She’d just wanted to find a man to dominate her, and now she was being treated horribly by a cruel gang.
Kara tentatively stuck out her tongue and ran it up his cheeks until she felt the ridges of his asshole. She recoiled, but then the hands applied pressure to the back of her head. She felt someone mounting her from behind, a firm penis at the entrance of her bum.
“Damn this bitch is loose now,” the man said. The others chuckled. Other hands mashed her breasts between rough fingers and pulled on her nipples. Kara gasped as a man pummeled her back end, and tried not to gag as the rough grip on her hair forced her to tongue Cheeks’ unwashed butthole.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Kara woke up feeling like shit, and the first thing she registered was the fleshy member in her mouth. She opened her eyes and saw Cheeks was asleep in her bed. She was sleeping sideways on it, her head in his lap, his flaccid penis resting on her tongue.
She tried to push him out of her mouth with her tongue, but then his eyes opened and he grinned down at her. All of her holes ached. Most of the night was clear in her memory. She’d sobered up somewhat as the pain made adrenaline pump through her. They’d used her as a toilet for hours until her spirit was totally broken. She’d been a weeping mess. And yet, despite the horror of her treatment, they still coaxed orgasm after orgasm out of her over-stimulated body. She’d lost count of how many times she came. After she’d been sprayed with gallons of pee and licked every man’s butthole clean, they’d forced her to take a shower. One of them had violated her bum with a shampoo bottle.
Then the sex had begun in earnest. Her body had already been exhausted but they didn’t care. They stuffed her airtight, choking her on their members, and pounding her body without mercy. They’d abused her with no care for her well-being. The tortuous pain had gone on for hours until the sun rose. At the end of the night, they’d taken turns filling her bum with their sperm and then made her lick it up off the floor after it leaked out her ruined back-end.
Now it was nearly midday, she could tell by the sunlight filtering through her bedroom window, and she was still hand-cuffed, Cheeks’ dick still in her mouth.
“Mornin’ hoe,” Cheeks said. His penis buckled, hardening between her cheeks and Kara tried to pull away. He caught her hair in a tight grip and held her in place. “Naw, I’m gonna fuck your throat some more bitch. You too much fun to give up. Then I’m gonna turn you out. You my girl now, you gonna fuck for money.”
Kara shook her head, whimpering as he pulled hard on her hair, making her scalp hurt.
There was a knock at her door. “Kara?”
Her eyes went wide and she started to panic, her heart racing in her chest. She recognized the voice. Kal-El! He could not see her in this position.
“You got a boyfriend slut?” Cheeks said. He started laughing without any mirth. “He know his girl’s a whore?”
“No, please, you don’t want him-“
Kara heard footsteps in the front entrance and knew Kal had found her by the expression on Cheeks’ face.
“Oh shit,” the man said. Kara fell face first as the big man shuffled out from beneath her. She kicked to turn herself around and cover herself up.
Kal was staring at her with a look of disbelief. He was so shocked he let Cheeks’ run past him and then all the other men followed suit, freaking out, cursing and shouting about Superman.
“Kara?” Superman said. He looked at the parade of half-naked men leaving her apartment. “Um, I don’t know what to say.”
Kara blushed crimson and hid her face in her knees. Tears threatened to leak out of eyes squeezed tightly shut.
Kal walked over to the bed and sat gingerly, then stood up. He’d probably seen how stained the sheets were with fluids.
“I need your help,” Kara said.
“Clearly.”
“Can you get these cuffs off me?”
Kal approached slowly and gave her a confused look. “Why can’t you?”
Kara didn’t want to mention the kryptonite necklace so she just shook her head. He broke her handcuffs while averting his eyes from her naked and abused body. She massaged her wrists and saw the handcuffs said “Slut” on each shackle.
Kal’s eyes fixed on her necklace. It tucked out from the blanket Kara used to hide her nakedness. “Jesus Kara, that’s kryptonite.”
Kara took off the necklace, placing it on her bedside table, and lay back, sighing as she felt her powers slowly return to heal her abused body.
“Kal, I-“ she looked up at him. “Those men took advantage of me.”
“Did they?” Kal asked. “James told me about what happened. You tried to seduce him in a bathroom?”
Kara didn’t shy away from her cousin’s accusing eyes.
“I’m a big girl Kal, I can make my own decisions.”
“Your sister is really worried about you,” Kal said. “I - I can’t believe what I just walked in on. I heard you were acting weird, and I heard some rumors, but -“ He shook his head and gave her a look of disgust.
Kara knew jizz had dried all over her; in her hair, her face, her breasts, her legs, her butt, her stomach, but she still felt betrayed but the look he gave her. Like he was looking at something truly abhorrent.
“Don’t look at me like that,” Kara snapped.
“I just found fifteen men in your apartment, all naked, and you were in here with a man’s penis in your mouth. There’s - I think there’s urine on the floor out there, and there’s drugs on the counter.”
“I told you, they took advantage of me,” Kara said.
“How?” Kal asked. “You’re Supergirl. How did they take advantage of you?”
Kara’s mouth thinned into a line and she shook her head. “I wanted to go out last night. Feel normal, you know? So I put on a kryptonite necklace-“
“You put it on yourself?!” Kal shouted. “Something is very wrong with you.”
The memories of the previous night filled Kara’s mind. The baseball bat stretching and battering her insides, the smell and taste of piss, the total disrespect those men showed to her and the mind-blowing orgasms that followed.
“I’m - I made a mistake.”
“You seem to be making a lot of mistakes,” Kal said.
“I’m not perfect,” Kara said.
“But you should be. We both need to be.”
“Yeah, like you never made a mistake,” Kara said bitterly.
“Nothing like this Kara.” He shook his head. “I came to tell the DEO that you would be a great Champion of Earth. I wanted to say that I supported you, that I thought you could win. But they said you weren’t acting right. I didn’t believe them. ‘No way,’ I said, ‘Kara’s a good kid. She’s fine.’ I thought they were overreacting. But no. They weren’t reacting enough.”
Kara sat up in bed and the blanket fell away, revealing her naked, semen-encrusted body. Kal sighed and averted his eyes.
“So, what, you’re the Champion now? How do my sexual activities change anything?”
“How can you not see what’s changed?” Kal said. “Are you so blind? So corrupted already? What happened to you?”
“I realized who I really am,” Kara said.
“And who are you really Kara? Supergirl? Or a girl who gets willingly abused by a pack of criminals?”
Kara couldn’t conjure up any response. Her hands tightened into fists at her side.
“If you’re just going to be a dick, get out of her Kal,” Kara said.
Kal gave her one last glare that mixed disappointment with sadness and rage. He walked out and paused at the door to her room. “I don’t even know who you are anymore.” Then he left.

###

Kara spent the rest of the day sleeping off her hangover and letting her body heal from the abuses she’d endured. Her mind kept returning to the gang of men. Shame made butterflies soar in her stomach, until she got angry at the shame, and then she burned with rage. But her mind kept returning to the look of disgust on Kal’s face. She had gone out willingly, worn the kryptonite necklace on purpose, and she’d gone home with Brady of her own volition. The rest of what happened wasn’t her fault. She even tried to tell Kal but he didn’t even care enough to punish the men who’d treated her so poorly.
I came so many times I can’t even count. Kara shook her head, ignoring this piece of information. She’d been high. I choose to get high. No, it wasn’t fair. Everyone was treating her like crap, even Kal-El. Why were people so judgemental? She felt glad she never opened up to anyone about her new impulses and desires, especially if they reacted this way when they learned the truth.
When nightmares finally chased her out of bed, Kara took a long shower. She spent almost an hour letting the warm water wash over her skin, and she kept rubbing, trying to purge the smell of fluids from her body. After, she brushed her teeth until she couldn’t even imagine the smell and taste of pee anymore.
She cleaned up, washed the floor with a soapy towel, but kept the drugs and the whiskey in her cabinet. The men who’d gang raped her had left them behind. Molly had caused her trouble, but she wasn’t just going to throw away the rest of them. The drugs also made her feel really good. She just had to be careful when she took them in the future.
Just after she stowed the drugs in her cabinet, Kara heard a knock at the door, and then a squeak as it opened.
“Hello?” Kara said.
Alex walked slowly into the kitchen, her steps heavy, and dread was painted on her face. “Kara.”
Feeling uncomfortable, Kara leaned against a counter and shrugged. “What’s going on? Why are you here?”
Alex didn't say anything. She walked over to Kara’s bedroom and looked in. She’d cleaned the sheets, done a load of laundry, and there was no sign of what had transpired, but Alex’s eyes were haunted. She walked over the counter and then sighed, looking at the ground for a few moments, before turning her gaze on Kara.
“Kara, I know,” Alex said.
She knew what? Kara’s mind went immediately to Rick and she considered what Alex would do, but if she knew about Rick, why would Alex be here?
“Know what?”
“Superman told me about what he found here. This morning.”
Kara narrowed her eyes, feeling a stab of betrayal. Why would Superman tell Alex about that? Didn’t he understand how embarrassed she was? Apparently not. Kara thought he should mind his own business, but now she had to deal with Alex.
“Okay.”
“That’s it?” Alex said. Her eyes flashed dangerously. “Kara, you used to be so pure. I’ve known a lot of people, none as innocent as you. Even two weeks ago you would’ve blushed and stuttered talking about sex, and then I hear about this.”
“What’s the big deal?” Kara said.
“He said you were taken advantage of. By fifteen men!”
“I know, and you think I liked that?” Kara’s temper was hurtling out of control. She walked over to a wall and punched a dusty hole through it. “Why is everyone blaming me when I was the victim?”
“You did it willingly Kara. You wore a kryptonite necklace on purpose. Everything that happened was your fault. You’re Supergirl Kara! There’s no man that can take advantage of you if you don’t put yourself in a dangerous situation.”
Kara thought of Rick and how he’d taken advantage of her, despite her best efforts. Her sister wasn’t even angry anymore, which was worse. She seemed immensely disappointed. A plan started to form in Kara’s mind, a way to make Alex see things differently.
“Listen, I want to tell you everything,” Kara said. “I - I haven’t been able to until now. Things have changed.” She’d destroyed the copies of the Supergirl sex tape. Nothing was stopping her from outing Rick Gates. “Sit down, let’s have a drink.”
“I’ll have a drink, but you won’t,” Alex said. But for the first time Kara saw a glimmer of optimism in her sister’s eyes. “But that sounds good. You’ve been hiding so much from me.” Alex walked over to the couch and sat. Kara got out the bottle of whiskey and poured a single glass. Then she slipped one of the molly pills into her head, crushed it in her palm, and dropped the powder into the drink. Following that with a cube of ice, Kara stirred with her finger, and then served the drink to Alex. She added the molly to the whiskey so quickly that she didn’t think Alex had noticed.
“Here,” Kara said. She handed her sister the drink.
“Whiskey? Not exactly what I imagined as your drink of choice.”
“It’s not,” Kara said. “So, listen, this is the truth.”
Kara started from the beginning. How Rick Gates had aggressively pursued her, and how she’d been surprised at how much she liked it. She skipped over most of the graphic details, from the events in the bathroom at Catco, to the events on the plane, and painted the picture of her corruption in broad strokes.
Alex drained her whiskey as Kara talked. Her sister got aggressively angry as Kara told her about the sex tapes, the blackmail, and how she’d been forced to sleep with James.
“Why are you telling me this now?” Alex asked. “Won’t he expose the Supergirl sex tape?”
Kara got Alex another glass of whiskey, and continued the tale. She updated Alex on how she’d destroyed the tapes, and how she was free now.
“Wait,” Alex said. “That means, what happened last night…No one was making you do anything.”
Kara sighed, but she’d sorted out some of her confusion. She leaned her head on Alex’s arm, and hid a smile when her sister held her close. “Rick did a lot of things to me against my will, but he was right. I do like rough sex Alex. I wanted to go out and find a good man to sleep with last night. Someone to satisfy me. I thought Brady was it, but then he brought his friends in my apartment, and by that point I was so high, and so drunk that there was nothing I could do to stop them.”
“If you hadn’t been high and drunk, you could’ve held them off Kara,” Alex said. “Listen, I understand, a lot of what’s been happening to you makes sense now, but you can’t use kryptonite on yourself. What if you’d been killed?” Alex was getting hysterical, and there were tears glimmering in her auburn eyes. “I love you so much Kara. I’m so sorry for what happened. You were all alone.”
Kara nodded and ran her arms around Alex’s shoulders, hugging her sister close and snuggling up against Alex’s neck. Her sister’s skin was warm, and her breath was shallow.
“Thank you Alex.”
“Still, it’s just hard to come to grips with. I never imagined my little sister would like rough sex so much that she’d put herself into dangerous situations to get it. You can’t let men disrespect you Kara.”
“I like being disrespected Alex,” Kara said. She spoke boldly and looked up to meet Alex’s eyes. “I like when I’m held down and used. I like being treated roughly. How can you judge me for that?”
Alex drew away from her, standing up, and looking out the window. The drugs were probably starting to kick in, and Kara swept up behind her, an evil grin on her face. She wrapped her arms around Alex and planted her chin on her shoulder. “You like girls,” Kara said.
With a start, Alex turned and faced Kara. “And?”
“Some people say it’s unnatural,” Kara said. She swept around to face Alex and pressed her lips against her sister’s cheek. Alex quivered, and Kara grinned, knowing what she’d planned was working. “I say people should be able to do whatever makes them feel good.”
Kara reached up and stroked Alex’s neck with her hand. Alex moaned, and then her eyes widened, stumbling away. “Kara, I feel strange,” Alex said.
Aggressively pursuing, Kara advanced on her sister and pushed her lightly to the couch, making sure she used just a tiny fraction of her strength. Enough to send Alex down, but not enough to hurt her.
Alex stared at Kara in disbelief, but she just placed her hands on Alex’s legs and ran them down towards her knees.
“Haven’t you ever wondered?” Kara said. She leaned forward between Alex’s legs and placed her lips between Alex’s breasts. Alex was breathing heavily, and staring down in disbelief at Kara.
“Kara, we’re family, no,” Alex murmured. But her pupils were the size of dark moons in her brown eyes, and she ran her hand through Kara’s soft hair.
Pulling open the button at Alex’s waist, Kara tugged her step-sister’s pants down revealing a pair of spandex undies. Burying her head between Alex’s legs, Kara’s tongue flicked out to run up pale, milky inner thighs. Alex gasped, her hand tightening on Kara’s hair.
Kara parted Alex’s clingy panties with her fingers and parted her step-sister’s sex with her wet mouth, kissing and teasing with flicks of her tongue. Alex moaned and leaned back. Kara saw her older sister leaning back with her eyes rolling in her head, and she continued working diligently to flick and tease the clitoris with her mouth. One of her fingers worked up inside Alex, following by another, and her sister was panting like a bitch in heat.
Alex started to moan, her cries rising in intensity, until she cried out and her body went stiff. Fluids flooded out of Alex’s private place and filled Kara’s mouth. Wow, it hadn’t taken long to bring Alex to orgasm. Kara stood up and left her sister twitching, red-faced on the couch.
“Kara,” Alex said. Her face was flushed and she looked up at Kara with fear and horror. “What- Why did you?”
“I’m proving a point,” Kara snapped. “Think of this next time you judge me for the sex I enjoy. Now get out.”
Kara walked to her door and held it open. Alex pulled up her pants and fled from Kara, tears in her eyes. Kara closed the door with a self-satisfied nod. She’d love to see Alex try and judge her now.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Rick answered the knock at his door in his bathrobe. He had been enjoying a glass of Pomerol and thinking of his plans for Supergirl, Champion of Earth. But first, he had something in mind for Kara Danvers. The path of Supergirl’s desecration passed through the domination of Kara Danvers.
He opened his door and couldn’t believe his eyes. Alex Danvers, Kara’s step-sister, stood on his doorstep in a state of wretched dismay. Her eyes were puffy, but he saw the telltale signs of drug use; pupil dilation and jaw grinding. MDMA? Maybe.
“Yes?” Rick said.
“You bastard,” Alex said. She swung at him and Rick stumbled back, his cheek smarting from the strike. Alex stormed into his house and grabbed him around the neck, pulling a gun out of her holster.
“Wait,” Rick said. “What’s this all about?”
“You know what it’s about,” Alex said. She thrust the gun at Rick. “It’s what you did to my sweet little sister.”
“Kara? I didn’t do anything that she didn’t ask for.” Rick lied smoothly and painted a look of innocence on his face.
Alex trembled with emotion, but lowered the gun.
“Listen,” Rick said. “I’m worried about Kara, and I feel guilty for my role in her - change of spirit. Come upstairs, we can talk about it.”
Rick stood and walked up the stairs. Alex followed him. He peeked over one shoulder and saw she’d put away her weapon.
They sat in Rick’s reading room, a chamber with high ceilings, a stone fireplace mantle, and wall to wall, ceiling to floor with books. There were two high-backed leather armchairs and Rick sat in one, offering the other to Alex.
“What did Kara tell you?” Rick asked. Alex divulged the details of their conversation, and how Kara had blamed him for everything.
“I - she tried to seduce me,” Alex said. Kara’s older sister’s cheeks flushed.
“What?” Rick said. Oh, this is juicy. “Why would she try that?”
“I’m gay,” Alex said. “Kara knows that. After, she said ‘try and judge me for what I enjoy sexually.’”
“I thought you said she ‘tried’ to seduce you,” Rick said. “It sounds like she succeeded.”
Alex went silent and ran her hands through her hair. “I don’t know why, but I had no self control.”
Rick smiled, knowing what his little fuckslut had done. She’d learned well from how he trained her. “I know why,” Rick said. “Kara drugged you.”
“N-no,” Alex said. “She wouldn’t.” Her voice trailed off.
“Kara has changed. I instigated our sexual contact, and I was aggressive,” Rick said. “But she was more than even I can handle. She wanted more, and more, to be treated worse, to have more sex with more people, and I got worried, so I broke things off.”
“Didn’t you blackmail her?”
“No,” Rick said. He put a healthy measure of shock in his voice. “I would never do that.”
Alex gave her head a slow, confused shake. “I can’t believe how much she’s changed.”
“I know,” Rick said with a fake sigh of regret. “If I could do it all again, I would’ve never pushed her. I had no idea I was opening pandora’s box.”
“I think she lied to me,” Alex said. “I’m sorry for threatening you Rick. You’re clearly in a much better state of mind then she is.”
“It’s okay,” Rick said. He reached out and offered his hand. Alex took it, and had a look of sympathy on her face. “I want to help Kara. Together, I think we can.”
Alex nodded slowly and agreed to help Rick to save Kara from her own dark impulses. Rick felt like the luckiest man in the world.

###

Kara got a call from Lena Luther the next morning. She almost ignored the call, but was still desperate to make up with her friends and rectify the wrong she’d committed by breaking up the engagement.
“Hello?”
“Kara, I’m glad you answered.”
“What is it Lena?” Kara steeled herself for more insults.
“I’m sorry. I blamed you totally for what happened with James. That was never my intention. I miss you, and so does Catco. Can you come in today? I want you to work here again.”
Kara’s heart soared. Finally, at last, one of the people close to her had forgiven her. Lena had extended her an olive branch.
“Of course, I’ll be in as soon as I shower and get dressed.”
“Excellent. We’ll talk then,” Lena said.

###

Kara was walking on clouds as she stepped out of the elevator at Catco and strode towards the desk that had once been her own. Except it was occupied. There was a girl in her mid-twenties sitting at Kara’s desk. The girl looked up with a quizzical expression.
“Can I help you?”
“I’ve got this Trina, thank you,” Lena said. She walked up to Kara, looping an arm through hers, and smiled at her. The warmth in her expression made Kara feel like nothing had happened, so she returned it. “Come in to my office, I want to talk to you about your role at Catco.”
Kara was confused but followed Lena into her office. Rick met her eye and Kara felt tingling between her legs just at the sight of him. Oh God, she still wanted him, even after everything that had happened. Had anyone used her as well as Rick Gates? No, no one had pushed her buttons quite like him. It took her some time to get that perspective, but seeing him was an exhilarating experience.
The glass walls of Lena’s office had been made one-way so no one could see in but she could see out. Cat Grant had always spoken of an open office, and an open door policy, but Lena clearly valued her privacy. The change must have been instituted while Kara was fired.
Lena held the door for Kara and she stepped in. Kara noted a lock on the door that had most definitely not been there before. She felt guilty for these changes as they’d both happened after her terrible act of betrayal. Kara only hoped she hadn’t traumatized Lena for life.
“Please, Kara, sit,” Lena said. She gestured to a chair in front of her desk. Kara sat and clasped her hands in her lap.
“You said I could work here again?” Kara said.
“That’s right,” Lena said. “But I’m afraid the old role you used to have here has been filled. We don’t need any reporters.”
“But I’m a reporter,” Kara said. “That’s what I do.”
Lena smiled. Kara returned her friendliness, but she felt confused. What would she do if she wasn’t reporting?
“They say sexual tension accounts for millions in lost revenue at every major corporation,” Lena said. Kara’s eyes narrowed. Sexual tension? “Some forward-thinking companies give their employees a daily stipend to pay for the services of sex workers. One study noted that this unorthodox system lead to a significant increase in productivity.”
“Okay,” Kara said. “What does that have to do with me?”
“Well, as you know, everything we do at Catco we do in house. We’d rather hire internally than outsource services. I was thinking we should bring in a woman who can satisfy the sexual desires of all Catco employees.”
“Lena,” Kara said. She was shocked. “This isn’t like you, that’s prostitution.”
“Yes,” Lena said. “And you’re a whore.”
Kara’s mouth fell open and she sputtered for words but found none.
“Don’t lie Kara,” Rick said. He’d slipped in while Lena was talking, and in Kara’s shock, she hadn’t noticed. “You love being a whore.” The door clicked as he turned the lock and then he was standing behind her, his large hands resting on her shoulders. He leaned down and pressed his lips against her cheek.
“I - “ Kara shook her head slowly as she denied the accusation. “I didn’t want to come back here like this. Is this even legal?”
“Strictly speaking?” Lena said. “No. But you owe me Superslut. And you’ll repay your debt to me by working as Catco’s official fucktoy.”
Rick wrapped his hand in Kara’s hair and lifted her to her feet. His strength was back, and she could do little to resist his manhandling.
“I’m not going to be Catco’s whore,” Kara said. She danced on her tiptoes to release the pressure in her scalp.
“You owe me you little bitch,” Lena hissed. She walked over and grabbed Kara’s chin. “You ruined my boyfriend and Rick told me all about you. You love being treated like a slut. You do this and we’re even. Don’t you feel even a little bit guilty for what you did?”
Kara sighed, going limp in Rick’s grip, and met Lena’s eyes. Her old friend looked furious, angry, beyond reconciliation. Almost like she was a completely different person. She had no idea how bad Kara felt for what happened. Kara had been a good person once and that person inside her felt terrible. Maybe this would do something to alleviate some of the feelings of hurt inside of Kara. Maybe a tour of submission would make her feel better about everything she’d done.
Nodding, Kara slumped and Rick released her. “Okay,” Kara said. “I’ll try it.”
Lena smiled at Rick over Kara’s head, and she felt resigned to her punishment. Another motivator in her decision was the pulsing between her legs, the muscles of her special place twitching with anticipation. Kara could get what she needed, and pay Lena back for the wrongs she’d committed.
“Okay, superslut,” Lena said. “You need to try on your uniform.”
Rick pulled Kara into his arms and held her. Kara looked up at him, and opened up to his kiss when he leaned down to press his tongue against hers.
She felt her shirt tear. Lena had cut into it with a pair of scissors. The ruined fabric fell to the ground, revealing her bra, and Lena went to work on her pencil skirt. Rick kept her distracted by pushing his tongue down her throat and gripping a handful of her hair. The skirt fell in tatters at Kara’s feet. A hand wrapped around her waist from behind and worked between her legs. Kara gasped. Lena was stroking her special place.
Her bra slid off her body, revealing her breasts, and Rick tossed the brassier aside. Lena’s hands, small and precise, snipped off her black g-string. Then Lena’s hands pulled away and Rick pushed his hands between Kara’s legs, running his finger up and down the folds of her pleasure. Kara moaned, fully aroused now, but then Rick released her. Lena thrust a pile of clothes towards Kara.
Lena had given her clothes in red, blue, and yellow. Kara’s heart sped up and she held up the first piece. It was a cruel parody of her official Supergirl costume; beaded blue spandex with an S at the crest. Though the proud S from her costume was trailed by more letters, spelling “slut.”
“What are you waiting for?” Lena said. She grabbed Kara’s bare hips and ran her fingers around the curves, teasing towards her sopping wet groin.
Kara pulled on the shirt. It wasn’t a leotard like her costume, and it was very small, revealing some underboob and exposing her slim and toned middle. The neckline ended at her clavicle, but the tight shirt clung to her breasts and her nipples poked through the clinging fabric.
Next was the red fabric, a small pair of shorts that Kara struggled to climb in to, also spandex, and leaving nothing to the imagination whatsoever. The clefts of her bum cheeks peeked out from the bottom of the shorts, which hardly earned their name, and shared more in common with panties than real shorts.
The final piece of the uniform was a pair of fishnet leggings. Kara pulled them on as Lena continued applying pressure to her sensitive, throbbing sex with skilled fingers. Rick stroked her hair and ran his thumb between her lips.
When the fishnet leggings were on, Rick stepped back and groped her with his eyes. “Looking nice and slutty superwhore.”
Kara felt very aroused, but as Lena stopped stroking her groin, the reality of her new costume hit home. “I can’t wear this. It’s too close to the real thing, people will figure it out.”
Lena laughed and her eyes flashed dangerously. A cruel, high-pitched sound. “No, they won’t. No one would ever believe that Supergirl is such a slut. You’ll be on a steady diet of sex and servitude, and everyone will chalk up your costume as a twisted joke.”
Kara frowned down at the costume, but then Rick was working his hand down her shorts and she gasped, forgetting her objections. Fabric tore loudly as Lena ripped holes in her fishnet leggings.
“All done,” Lena said. “We’ll introduce you to the rest of the staff at tomorrow’s meeting. Be here at seven fifty a.m. and wear your new uniform.”
Moaning her assent, Kara turned to look at Rick, who pulled her towards the door.
“What, no thank you?” Lena said.
Kara froze, and turned to face Lena. “Th- thank you?” Rick pinched one of her nipples through her shirt and twisted, causing Kara to cry out. “Thank you Lena, I mean it.”
“I don’t think that’s enough,” Rick said. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her forwards until she was standing between Lena’s legs. Lena was sitting on her desk with her legs spread. Smiling, Lena stroked Kara’s face. “Conversation is such a waste of your tongue.”
Lena stood up and pulled her pants down, then yanked down her thin, stringy white undies. Kara felt pressure on her shoulders as Rick pushed her down and he guided her head between Lena’s legs. Kara started licking, running her tongue between the folds of Lena’s sex. The boss lady moaned, leaning back and ran her hand through Kara’s hair.
“Is she doing a good job boss?” Rick asked.
“Oh- oh she’s super at giving head. Just like you said.” Lena gasped and shuddered as Kara sped up her service of the bosses sex.
“She is the perfect slut, the office is going to love her,” Rick said. She heard his belt buckle open with a jangle, and felt her tiny shorts sliding down her thighs. Kara moaned into Lena’s pussy.
“Oh, she’s slacking,” Lena said. “We expect a better standard of work ethic here Superslut.”
Kara fought her overwhelming pleasure and focused on flicking her tongue inside of Lena’s soft passage and against her clit.
“When you misbehave or under perform,” Rick said. “You get punished.” His penis pressed against her bum, tight as a virgin again after removing the kryptonite necklace. “You get fucked in the ass when you’re bad, but when you’re good, I’ll let you cum.”
Kara gasped as he drove into her bum. Her tight ring wouldn’t accommodate his large member, but that wasn’t going to stop him from forcing the issue. She heard him spit and a warm wetness splattered against her ass. Lena clicked her tongue. “Focus slut. Pleasure me, you’re here for our pleasure, not yours.”
Burying her nose deep inside of Lena’s wet groin, Kara worked feverishly, wanting to bring pleasure to her boss and one time friend. I deserve this. In time, Lena would forgive her and she’d be back to her old self.
Rick slammed hilt deep into her rear end and Kara shook, still frantically licking Lena’s sex.
Lena started to moan loudly, and then she shook, her legs trembling as Kara licked and kissed a powerful orgasm out of her. Kara’s mouth filled with Lena’s sweet juices, and she felt proud, through her face was moist, liquid wetting her lips.
Rick withdrew from her ass and came around to her face, stroking himself. Lena was pulling her pants back on and sighing in satisfaction. “You will be a good whore Superslut. You have a talent for sex, you’re certainly better at that then you are at being a superhero.”
Kara swallowed her retort, and then opened wide as Rick squeezed her breasts and held his penis in front of her face. His member twitched and buckled before spraying thick ropes of sperm across her beautiful face. Kara opened her mouth and caught some of his release on her tongue, but most of it splatted over her hair, her nose, and onto the S on her chest.
Reaching up, Kara started collecting Rick’s sperm with her fingers to deposit into her mouth when Rick caught her wrist. “No,” he said.
“You will walk out of here as you are. No cleaning yourself up until you get home. Got it?” Lena said. She smiled down at Kara and then spat, a thick spray of saliva landing on Kara’s eyelid, clotting her lashes.
“I have to clean myself,” Kara protested. “There’s - there -“
“There’s cum all over your face, and it suits you,” Lena said. “Now get out of here slut. Don’t come back until tomorrow morning for the staff meeting.”
Kara rose, burning with embarrassment, and left Lena’s office. Her old co-workers looked at her with extreme reactions. Some were disgusted, some were astonished, and a few of the men were grinning at her. Kara got into the elevator, avoiding eye contact with anyone as Rick’s sperm slid down her face and dripped onto the cheap imitation S on her chest.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl went to the DEO that night, answering a summons from Hank, and striding into the central operations feeling confused. Her experiences at the hands of Lena and Rick had been thrilling, but they hadn’t let her cum. And she could only guess what tomorrow would bring. There was no defending what she did in Lena’s office, not even to herself. She did enjoy it. And she had wronged Lena. Sure, she was officially a whore now, but even worse because she wouldn’t be paid. Still, she would do anything to alleviate the guilt she felt over James and Lena. She’d show Lena just how sorry she was even if it was unpleasant.
Superman, Winn, Alex, and Hank were all standing together as Supergirl entered the DEO.
“Kal, what are you doing here?” Kara said.
“You no longer work for the DEO Kara,” Hank said. “Effective immediately.”
Kara glared at Alex. “Did you have something to do with this?”
Hank and Kal stepped in front of Alex, shielding her from Kara. Alex fought tears and looked at her feet.
“Alex told us all what you did,” Kal said. “I’m - there are no words to convey how sickened I was to hear what you did. It was rape. And she’s your sister.”
“I did the same thing to her that Rick Gates did to me!” Kara shouted. “And she got off on it, just the same way I did. But yeah, I’m the bad guy here.”
“You’re no hero,” Winn said.
“The leaders of the Earth’s nations have spoken, and with our support, we’re going to be officially supporting Superman as the Earth’s Champion in the upcoming arena contest,” Hank said.
“It’s for the best Kara,” Kal said. “You’re in no position to fight. This is what’s best for you.”
Kara’s fists tightened at her sides, and she ground her teeth together. “You’re all dead to me.”
Kal exchanged a sad look with Hank. “I really hope that’s not the case. You need family and friends now more than ever.”
“Back-stabbing family and fair-weather friends,” Kara snapped. “Never call me again. And I hope you lose Kal.” With that, Kara turned and left the DEO for good.

###

Kara showed up at Catco for the seven fifty a.m. staff meeting, dressed in her costume. She’d run the cheap, slutty get-up through the laundry because the shirt had been stained with sperm so at least it was clean for now.
She walked into Lena’s office, smiling at her coworkers, and hoping to feel again like one of the team. But the cold looks and lusty jeers she got in return did nothing for her confidence. Looking around, she definitely didn’t feel like one of the group. The others were dressed in business casual professional attire, and she was dressed - well, like a slutty version of Supergirl.
“Hello everybody,” Lena said. “I have some news for you all. We’ve rehired Kara Danvers as the staff slut. She’ll be open for any of you to use in anyway you want. Kara has no rights in this office, and she’s not allowed to say no. You can do whatever you want to her. If you’re feeling stressed, or you can’t focus on work because you’re aroused, feel free to book an appointment with Kara.”
The staff started muttering and Jenine, a woman in her mid forties, raised her hand.
“Yes?” Lena said.
“Isn’t this illegal? I certainly don’t feel comfortable with having an ‘office sex slave’ at work.”
Some of the other women muttered in agreement.
“She likes it,” Lena said. “Isn’t that right Kara?”
Everyone turned their eyes on Kara and she went red from head to toe, questioning her decision to go along with Lena’s servitude. This woman, Jenine, saw that what was happening to her was wrong and spoke up. But Kara did like it. She was already wet, and the tingling between her legs had been there since she woke up that morning, ready for her first day as the office slut.
“I do,” Kara mumbled.
“What was that Kara? I know we don’t pay you to string intelligible sentences together, but you at least need to speak up.”
“I do,” Kara said.
“Do what?” Rick said.
“I like it.”
“There you have it,” Lena said. “Kara is a willing participant in her new role at Catco. If you don’t like it, feel free to resign.”
“Why the Supergirl costume?” Janet asked. “Isn’t that disrespectful to Supergirl?”
“It’s just a little joke,” Lena said. “Kara’s official title is slut, so we thought it would be a fun play on words.”
“It’s in bad taste,” Jenine said. “Supergirl is a hero, and to have our office pleasure girl wearing a sick pantomime of her-“
“You’re fired Jenine. Clear out your things,” Lena said. “It’s nothing to be worried about. Supergirl is strong enough to overlook something like this if she found out. Anyway, if you have any questions or concerns about Kara’s new role, please feel free to resign. Meeting adjourned.”
Most of the women filtered out, muttering among themselves. A group of men circled Kara, bulges apparent in the crotches of their suit pants. No one made the first move, they just watched her like wolves surrounding a stray sheep.
“Don’t be nervous fellas,” Rick said. He strode up behind Kara reached around to squeeze her breasts. “She’s a willing little thing.”
The other men reached out to explore Kara’s body, and a few of the women too. There were hands between her legs, squeezing her bum, squeezing her neck, stroking her hair, and sliding into her mouth, hooking her cheeks.
Kara’s excitement mounted at all the attention, and Rick chuckled. “Easy there, I have her booked first today.” He grabbed Kara’s arm and pulled her away from the crowd of eager Catco employees.
Back in Rick’s office, Kara noted some changes. Lena had apparently given Rick an office and provided blinds for his windows so he had some level of privacy.
“Come here Kara,” Rick said. “You can’t very well fuck the entire office if you’re at your full strength. We wouldn’t survive the lawsuits when you squeeze some poor guy’s dick off.”
He handed her a collar of pale silver, embedded with green stones. She recognized the glowing gems, and weakness flooded her body just being in proximity to them.
“I - I shouldn’t be using kryptonite,” she said.
“How will you hold up your end of your agreement with Lena if you don’t?” Rick said. “Or are you open to murder now?”
Kara sighed. It would be easier if he forced the collar on her, but he was just holding it out, waiting for her to take it. “Fine.” She accepted the collar and wrapped it around her neck, then tightened it with the belt-like buckle at the back.
“Good girl,” Rick said. “Now open my door, will you?”
Kara opened his office door. A few people nearby looked up curiously.
“Come here Superslut,” Rick said. Kara walked back over to Rick. “Get up on my desk.”
Her breath came shallow and labored, and her skin fleshed with excitement at being commanded around by Rick again.
“Spread those legs.” Kara followed Rick’s command and spread her legs as wide as she could. Rick walked between her legs and pressed his lips against hers, pushing his tongue down her throat and pulling her body tight against him. She shifted her weight to help him tug her shorts down her bottom and she felt the stretchy fabric hanging around her ankles.
Rick’s hands massaged her thighs and he lowered his handsome face between her legs, working up to her sex with his tongue. Kara moaned as he went to work on her. He fingered her until she gasped, and felt her juices spurting from between her legs, a result of her overwhelming arousal. He reached up and ran his wet fingers across Kara’s cheeks and pushed them between her soft, full lips. Kara got off on being fed a taste of her own juice, and sucked his fingers dry as he continued licking her pleasure.
“Holy shit.”
“What a slut.”
“Getting licked out and it’s not even nine!”
Kara opened her eyes and strained her neck to look up. There was a crowd gathering at the open door of Rick’s office. Men were watching with amazement as Rick brought her more pleasure and she stiffened, grabbing his shoulders and screaming as her body threatened to burst. “Oh my G-ahh-ood”
Shaking with the aftershocks of her climax, Rick pulled Kara’s legs and dragged her down so her feet touched on the ground. He turned her around and bent her over. She felt streams of her own liquids running down between her legs as Rick applied pressure to her lower back and bent her over his desk. He got down on his knees, and she felt his hands pulling open her bum. Snaking between her cheeks, his tongue penetrated her bum. Kara gasped at the sensation.
“Holy shit.”
“Kara likes it in the ass? Who would’ve thought.”
“What a fucking whore.”
Next she felt his penis poking at her bum and she pushed her hips back against him, wanting to get used with manic desperation. Panting, she felt dizzy with arousal, and when he grabbed the nape of her neck and pushed her flat, she sighed. Rick’s penis parted her butthole and she squirmed to accommodate the package filling her back end.
Rick wasted no time or energy making it good for her this time. He railed her bum with furious thrusts, grunting as he pumped in and out of her with all of his energy. Kara’s bum, healed to tightness after being penetrated the day before, cried out in protest as he abused it. Kara screamed in a combination of pain and pleasure, shaking from the sensations tingling in her pelvis. “Oh-h-h my-y-y-.”
“Rick’s really giving it to her!”
“Damn, she really likes it!”
Shame lingered deep underneath the heavy currents of pleasure passing through Kara’s body, but even her shame added to her arousal. She was being used by Rick, and he was drilling her butt with no regard for her well-being. All the while, the rest of the office was watching. Her old coworkers and peers were witnesses to her humiliation.
Rick pulled out of her butt and took a handful of her golden hair in his hand. He flipped her around so her head hung off the edge, upside down. His penis hung inches from her lips. He pinned her head to the desk with his cock, spearing into her throat, and Kara gagged.
“Do you like the taste of your ass Kara?”
“Ass to mouth holy shit!”
“Jesus, he’s using her like a two dollar whore.”
Kara choked and coughed as Rick battered her poor throat with his large member. He pinned her hands to her desk with a rough, tight grip. She could taste the earthy, foul flavor of her butt on his rod.
“Cum on her face Rick!”
“Cum on her tits!”
Rick ignored the cheering of the onlookers and buried his cock deep in Kara’s throat. She felt his dick pulsing, vibrating, bucking as he delivered an enormous load down her mouth and into her stomach. He pulled out and Kara gasped, choking, as sperm spilled out of her mouth and splattered her face.
The onlookers cheered.
“Get me a cup of coffee slut,” Rick said. He slapped her ass hard, and the skin of her cheek stung.
Kara stood on shaky legs and pulled up her shorts. She felt jizz and moisture leaking from her stretched out holes. Lena stood among the crowd who had watched he debasement. Her old friend wore a cruel smile. She looked around for something to clean herself with, and reached for the kleenex on Rick’s desk. Rick caught her wrist and yanked her away from his desk.
“No cleaning yourself,” Rick said. “Coffee, now.”
He pushed Kara hard, and though she tried to maintain her balance, she stumbled and fell on her knees at the front of the crowd.
Standing shakily, she tried to push through the crowd, but hands obstructed her progress. Jerry, the fat old guy from accounting, clamped his large hand around her neck and tried to push her down. Kara fought through his grip and pulled through the crowd. More hands groped her rear end and her breasts, squeezing and pinching her. They rained insults down on her.
“Slut.”
“Skank.”
“Kara sucksalot.”
“You like cock Kara? I got one for ya.”
“Ass slut.”
“You’ve got some cum on your face.”
Her face burned as her old coworkers degraded and mocked her, and she was starting to lose her enthusiasm for making amends with Lena. Rick’s treatment had alleviated some of her desire, her need for debasement, and now the shame underneath was rising. The entire office of Catco had watched her get used by Rick, and now they felt free to abuse her body. This wasn’t hot - and it wasn’t going to right anything. Lena was watching her being mistreated with supreme joy, and Lena knew she was Supergirl.
Kara finally got through the crowd as Lena told them to settle down. She walked through the office, attracting a lot of unwanted attention. Jenine met her eye and shook her head, the older woman completely horrified at Kara’s outfit, and the cum on her face. Apparently her objections hadn’t been enough for her to actually quit.
In the breakroom, Kara found Matt from Marketing. He was a tall, lean man in his early twenties and when he saw her he stepped forward and smiled.
This was overwhelming. It was too much for her to deal with. All the attention, all the molesting hands, and all the men who wanted to use her. Lena’s obvious joy at her humiliation. She’d been such a fool. Now she just wanted to get through this and go home.
“Sorry Matt, I just need to get a cup of coffee.”
Matt stood in front of the coffee, and his eyes were traveling from Kara’s cum-stained lips and chin, to her shorts, where her juices had soaked through the material.
“I heard you have to do what anyone tells you to,” Matt said. “Is that true? Are you the office slut?”
Kara hesitated, taking a half step away from him. “I - I was.” She didn’t want to do this anymore. “Please Matt, I made a mistake, I don’t want this anymore.”
“Hmm,” Matt said. He stepped forward and Kara took a step back, but he was big and she was powerless on account of the kryptonite. Her hand went up to release the collar and fight her way out of Catco but froze. If she took the collar off and started showing her super strength, everyone would connect the dots. One of the biggest media outlets would be shown first hand just how much Supergirl liked it in the butt. Being humiliated by the office was one thing. Having Supergirl outed - well, Kara didn’t know if she could live through that.
“Please Matt,” Kara said.
“Okay, I’ll give you the coffee. But you need to give me something.”
Kara’s eyes narrowed and she crossed her arms in front of her chest. “What?”
“Your pussy,” Matt said. He reached out and though Kara tried to juke around him, he caught her arm and yanked. She stumbled into his arms, and then he was massaging her bum while pinning her against him.
“Matt, please,” Kara said. “I don’t want this.”
Her groin tingled in vocal disagreement with her protest, and he discovered that when he thrust his hands down her shorts.
“Whoa,” Matt said. “Sure feels like you want it.”
He held up his fingers and Kara saw they were slick with her juices. “Please.”
The door of the breakroom opened and over Matt’s shoulder Kara saw Lena enter. “Matt, I see you’re enjoying the new amenities.”
“Lena,” Kara said. She gasped as Matt massaged her most sensitive nub. “Please, I don’t want this anymore. Let me leave.”
“You don’t want to make amends anymore?” Lena said. “So you don’t feel bad for what you did?”
Kara shook her head, trying to resist her rising desire as Matt kissed her neck while stroking her groin. “I feel b-aaa-ad.”
Lena walked over to Kara as Matt worked his finger in and out of her pleasure. The Luther heiress grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled Kara close. “You love this, whore. That’s what you are. No more mercy for you.”
Lena spit and a glob of saliva landed on Kara’s shirt, wetting the parody S on her chest.
“Damn Lena,” Matt said.
“Treat Kara like trash.” Lena said. More men had filled the door of the breakroom. “That’s all she is. A trashy whore.”
Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

I can see why you said it's 2/3's done, starting to run out of "down" for her to go (especially Cheeks and Alex).
This story should probably be moved to Heroine Dungeon?
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Rick walked out of his office at six o’clock, flanked by Lena, and they exchanged a satisfied glance. Kara’s first day had been everything they planned and more. The office, reluctant and unsure at first, had been riled up watching Rick use her. Their protests grew quiet and they joined in Kara’s debasement with enthusiasm. It only took an hour for Kara to try and back out on her agreement. Supergirl was supposed to be about honor and self-sacrifice, but had lacked the grit and determination to carry out her duties.
Lena told Rick about Kara’s waffling, so he’d gone to change her mind. He’d found her in the breakroom. One of the sales people had been wrist deep in her ass, while one of the janitorial staff had been receiving a super suck. The little blonde slut had been crying, and tried to plead with Rick to save her. She fought the men off and latched onto Rick, pleading for him to save her and babbling that no one could use her like he did.
Rick had been taken aback at her gushing of adoration for him, especially considering that he’d used her so roughly. She really did like it, but her pride was still an obstacle to her pleasure. Kara couldn’t handle all the jeers and humiliation from her once-peers. That aspect had broken her, made her submission difficult, even as she continued to cum. Her pussy had told the truth. He’d never seen her wetter.
He pulled Kara out of the breakroom, saying she just needed some time and that she’d be back soon. He closed the door in his office and calmed her down by kissing her gently and holding her in his arms. She’d stopped sobbing, and then, with all the desperation of any whore, begged him to release her from her duty. The little fucktoy had said she loved him and Rick had patted her on the head, even as her eyes grew wet. He’d told her he couldn’t release her. That she’d made an agreement, but he had an idea to make the day easier for her.
Rick had set up a few lines of cocaine on his desk and made Kara snort them up her delicate nose. She’d made a big fuss, but her complaints stalled when she finished the dosage. He then injected her with the aphrodisiac. Kara’s face took on that same, overwhelming look of arousal, and he’d sent her back out there. No longer concerned, he’d returned to his work.
At around two in the afternoon, he heard shouting and jeering outside his office. Hungry anyway, he decided to check on sweet Miss Danvers.
He’d discovered her on her knees in the breakroom. Her face and hair were a mess. Someone had dumped black coffee on her head and her hair was slick, dark and hanging in strands. There had been two dicks in her, one in her snatch and another in her ass. Other than the two men currently occupying her body, there had been a line-up of others waiting to have their turn.
Janet, the sexy intern who had been the object of Rick’s desire for a short second, had eagerly fed Kara her pussy. The once-proud blonde had only been too happy to oblige. The workers of Catco had been cruel in welcoming their office slut. They rained insults down on her fair head, berating her emotionally.
Kara was still totally zonked from the drugs by the time he checked on her, but he wanted to make sure she continued enjoying herself. That was a key element of their plan.
He’d pulled Kara up after the people using her had finished and she’d basically attacked his crotch, desperately grabbing at his cock. After taking her back to his office and dosing her again with cocaine and the sexual stimulant, he’d released her again.
Now it was the end of the day. Though a flood of people had put in for unpaid overtime, Lena had sent everyone home. Rick was done work. Now it was time for Lena and him to check on their pet project.
Kara lay spread-eagled on the carpet in the middle of the office. Pools of sperm were drying on her chest, and her face was caked in fluids. Her eyes were crusty, dried shut by jizz, and rivulets of white, pearly liquid were draining from her gaping ass.
“Kara,” Rick said. He grabbed her shoulder.
She sat up, struggling to open her eyes, and then winced as sperm spilled from her forehead to settle in her eyelids. Rick got a thrill remembering the pretty young reporter he’d first accosted in the bathroom, and felt amazed at how far she’d come since then.
Kara wretched and gagged. Jizz spilled down her chin and onto her parody S. She’d obviously swallowed liters of sperm, and now her body was rejecting it, bringing it back up.
“Agh God,” Kara said. She wavered as she turned around on all fours, trying to get to her feet. Her costume was soiled. The entire bottom of her cute little shorts was damp, and sperm leaked out as she tried to get up.
Retching again, Kara spewed another pile of jizz onto the floor between her hands. She was shaking, but not from arousal for once. Rick figured she was miserable, but he’d heard her screams of pleasure all the way from his desk during the day.
“Oh Kara,” Rick said. “The word whore’s not enough for you. If only there was something more extreme.”
“I don-don’t wannado thisth anymore,” Kara mumbled. Tears fell from her face to hit the floor.
“You’re going back on our agreement?” Lena said.
“I just- I wan’ed my job back,” Kara said. She climbed to her feet and wobbled, holding on to a desk to keep herself upright.
“I gave you a job, but you refuse to complete your duties,” Lena said. “You’re fired Kara.”
Kara’s lip trembled as she looked at Lena, and then at Rick.
“Rick, pleasee, I don have anyone.”
She stumbled towards him, reaching out with the most wretched look of emotional turmoil, desperate for his affection. He let her flail and collapse onto her knees, not moving a muscle to ease her plight.
“You’re all used up Kara,” Rick said.
Kara started to sob, the poor little slut was feeling sorry for herself! This was Supergirl. And she was on her knees, weeping like a victim, as her holes wept the spunk that had been deposited eagerly inside her.
The elevators of Catco opened and Alex stepped out. She walked across the office and then slowed when she saw Kara. Her mouth fell open.
“Kara?”
Kara’s eyes widened when she saw Alex. Her tears stopped, and she tried to stand, tried to regain some of her dignity. “Alex, oh my God, uh-“
“We found her getting gangbanged by the staff,” Lena said. “You’re the only kin we’re aware of, that’s why I called you. Next time, I’m calling the police.”
“That’s not true,” Kara babbled. Her protest was ruined by another gagging retch, and she spewed jizz down the chest of her costume.
“Jesus Kara,” Alex said. She walked closer. “How many people did you sleep with?”
“They used me,” Kara said. A snot bubble grew in her nostril before bursting, and she broke down, sobbing and holding her arms.
“That’s what you always say,” Alex said.
“We think she had sex with at least 100 Catco staff, but it’s hard to give an accurate estimate. We were out for most of the day and didn’t catch what was going on until later.”
“Kara, you’re a mess,” Alex said.
“I understand Kara raped you Alex,” Rick said.
Alex nodded and looked up at Rick.
Kara broke down again, reaching out to Alex and shaking her head back and forth. Her normally lustrous blonde locks were crusted with fluids.
“How do you feel about getting even?” Rick asked.
Kara choked on her tears and blinked up at Rick, before turning to look at Alex with puppy dog eyes.
Rick held out an enormous, foot-long dildo to Alex. Then he gave her the harness and strap. “She’s weak right now on account of her kryptonite collar. Wouldn’t that feel good? Getting revenge on your nasty sister?”
Alex looked unsure, and then looked down at Kara. Lena knelt behind Kara and grabbed her hands, holding them behind her back. Kara started to fight, threw her head back and hit Lena in the face. The Luther heiress recoiled and released her.
“No, Alex, please, I only did it to show you what I was going through,” Kara pleaded. Her face was a mask of terror.
Alex’s face set, and a look of rage passed over her features. She punched Kara in the stomach. The blonde gasped for air, doubling over and holding her middle.
“It wouldn’t be so bad to give her a taste of her own medicine,” Rick confided. “I mean, Kara gave it up to every male in the office today.”
Kara struggled to her knees, hands working at her collar, but she moved slow on account of her pain and exhaustion. Lena kicked her in the ribs and the petite blonde grunted, falling to one side. Alex strapped on the dildo, fixing it into place around her hips. Her intense brown eyes burned with righteous anger as she glared down at her step-sister.
Rick walked over to Kara, leaned down, and kissed her on the back of the neck. He felt disgusted even touching her in her current state, but he wanted to sap her powers. Then Rick grabbed her arms and yanked them behind her back, holding her in place.
Alex climbed between Kara’s kicking legs, clamping her thighs in place with her hands. She wielded the dildo like a weapon, grunting as she navigated the toy into her sister’s abused pussy.
“Alex, please - no, Alex, I love you I’m s0rr-OOHH!”
Alex was merciless. Her lithe, toned body flexed and pumped the enormous dildo in and out of Kara’s damaged hole. It didn’t take long for sweet Kara to start moaning. Alex reached out and slapped her sister. Hard. Lena had worked out of her pants and was setting her groin down to smother Kara’s wincing face. The young blonde’s cries grew muffled as she suffocated on the Luther heiress’ pussy.
Rick held Kara’s arms above her head and enjoyed the show as two of her closest and oldest friends reduced her to a shaking mess.

###

Kara spent the next two days in bed, recovering from her ordeal. She ate little and only got up to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water. Tears flowed for the first bit, but they dried up as the sadness faded away and turned to rage.
All Kara ever wanted was to enjoy life. Rick Gates, all his flaws and evil character aside, had introduced her to a world of pleasure she’d never imagined. If it weren’t for his obvious disinterest in her romantically and his hate for her as a person, he would be the perfect sexual partner for her.
Her family acted like she was kicking puppies into orbit. All she was doing was following her desires, a thing all humans did, and after growing up on Earth, Kara felt more human than she did Kryptonian. Now she had no one and she’d never felt more alone. Even Alex had violated and humiliated her.
The phone rang and she answered hesitantly, recognizing James’ caller ID.
“Hello?”
“Kara,” James’ voice was cold and hard. “I want to talk. Can you come over?”
Kara hesitated but she really needed a friend right now. James’ must be calling to make amends, to clear the air between them. “Sure, of course.”

###

Kara arrived at James’ house and he buzzed her up through the intercom. She was just wearing jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. After what happened at Catco she didn’t feel like putting her body on display. So much of the pleasure which had been unlocked in her was now associated with humiliation and despair. All of her old co-workers had used her ruthlessly. Add Alex and Lena to that list.
James’ answered the door and he looked like shit. There were dark circles under his eyes and he was wearing a stained bathrobe, tied shut with a ratty waistband.
“James,” Kara said. She walked into his apartment and couldn’t believe the state of things. There were piles of rotting food on the counters and piles of discarded, empty bottles. James’ had really been letting himself go. “You don’t look so good.”
“Well I did lose my job and my fiancee.” James glared at Kara. She sighed, feeling the brunt of the blame for his fall from grace.
“I’m sorry James. I acted selfishly. I was just acting under Rick’s orders-“
“No,” James’ said. “None of that Kara. You’re Supergirl. No one can make you do anything you don’t really want to.”
“James, he was blackmailing me,” Kara cried. “If you invited me here just to blame me, forget it, I’m going to leave.”
She turned when James’ hand settled on the door.
“No,” James’ said. “I’m lonely, and I haven’t gotten any since you took advantage of me. You’re going to pay for what you did to me.”
Kara hesitated, shaking slightly at the gravity of his words. “Will you forgive me?”
“First let’s see how you deal with your punishment,” James’ said. “Take off your clothes slut.”
Kara blushed, but she wanted to prove to James’ that she was sorry. Plus, this was a new side of her old crush she hadn’t seen before. He’d had a complete and total change of heart. She stepped out of her jeans, revealing her thin pink thong, and then pulled off her shirt. James wrenched the bra off her chest, and ran his rough, angry hands over her breasts.
Her breath came quicker and she ran a hand over his cropped hair. Then his hand came up and turned her around, bending her over the counter. His other hand came down and slapped against her bottom, but he cursed, shaking his hand in pain.
“Do you have your kryptonite?” James’ asked.
Kara turned around shook her head no, seeing what he was worried about. If she had sex with him at full power he’d probably get hurt. She didn’t want to use Kryptonite ever again. Sure, she liked being submissive to strong men, but kryptonite didn’t work for that process. Kryptonite only made weak men seem strong. Kara wanted a man who could handle her at full power.
“I’ll get you some,” James said. “I keep some on hand now.”
“No,” Kara said. She stood strong and tall in James’ filthy kitchen, completely nude, but every inch of her a warrior. “I don’t want to wear kryptonite anymore.”
“You owe me,” James snarled. He stumbled towards her, his face a horrible snarl.
“No,” Kara said. She shook her head and pulled up her pants. “I told you, I was blackmailed, and I’m sorry for what happened. But I’ve been through a lot of punishment already James.”
“Fuck you Kara,” James shouted. He half fell but held himself up with one hand on the counter. “I’m gonna fuck your ass till you bleed.”
Kara shook her head, horrified at what James’ had become, and backed away. She left his apartment and he didn’t dare pursue her.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

“We’ve got a serious situation,” Hank said. Martian Manhunter was waiting for Kara at the DEO offices. Alex left when Kara walked in, avoiding eye contact. Obviously, Alex didn’t want to face what happened at Catco.
“It must be if you called me,” Kara said. “I thought I wasn’t needed here anymore.”
“Superman’s been captured,” Hank said. “We don’t know where he’s gone, but we suspect foul play. He’s been missing for two days now.”
“Okay, so what’s that mean?”
“The arena’s tomorrow,” Winn said. “We need you to fight.”
Kara laughed, shaking her head. “Oh, now you need me?”
“Yes Supergirl,” Hank said. “We wouldn’t be asking you if it wasn’t serious, but obviously it is. We’re going to have Farill brief you the same as he did Superman.”
“I can find Superman,” Kara said.
“Please do,” Hank said. “But we’ll need to brief you all the same. The outcome of the arena will determine the fate of Earth on a cosmic scale.” He handed her the orb.
There was a whipcrack in the air and smoke flooded the underground operations facility. When the smoke cleared, Farill stood in front of Supergirl.
“Earth’s Champion, you have requested information on the arena.”
“Sure, so what’s with this guy I’m fighting?”
“Adam the Tyrant. High Seat of the Pan-Galactic Royal Empire. Beloved by the people and warrior without equal.”
“What’s his weakness?” Kara asked.
“None,” Farill said. The man spoke as if he were reading from an encyclopedia. “Adam the Tyrant is unimaginably strong, fast, durable and without a kryptonite weakness so to speak.”
“You know about kryptonite?”
“Yes,” Farill said. “We know much.”
“How does the arena work?”
“The fight will carry on until submission or until death.”
“What do you mean by until submission?”
“Until one side gives up.”
“Okay,” Supergirl said. She turned to Hank. “I have a lead to follow for Kal. I think I know who took him.”

###

Supergirl landed on the italian stone driveway of Rick Gates’ estates and strode confidently towards the front door. She kicked it open again, freshly repaired, and smiled to herself. That was the third time she had trashed his front door. Anything she could do to get back at Rick was a good thing.
“Supergirl,” Rick said. He was walking out of the kitchen in a pair of boxer shorts, holding a bottle of Champagne. It appeared he was going to the garage rather than to his room. There were flecks of blood on his boxers, and smaller splatter across his chest.
“Where’s Kal-El?” Supergirl asked.
“Your cousin?” Rick paused and then shrugged. “No idea.”
Supergirl launched herself forward, grabbed Rick’s lapel and tossed him into the wall. The drywall dusted out in a great wave and Rick groaned as he righted himself from the mess.
“Where is he?”
“I hear you’re going to be fighting in the arena tomorrow,” Rick said. “I hope you don’t - fuck - up.”
“Please,” Supergirl said. “I’m more than capable of beating that guy.” Supergirl left Rick in a pile of dust and broken wall, then went into the garage. What she found was the sinister remains of a make-shift prison. A cage with glowing green bars, lit by red light from artificial lights, hi-tech and engineered to mirror Krypton’s sun. The kind of prison meant to hold a kryptonian, and if Supergirl wasn’t in there, that meant it had to be for Superman.
“Why did you kidnap him? The arena is tomorrow. There’s a lot at stake.”
Rick was struggling to his feet, but Kara kept her distance. Whenever he kissed her, he got stronger. She knew to stay away.
“I want to see you fight in the arena,” Rick said. “I want to watch you get destroyed in front of everyone.” Supergirl felt a stab of pain. He was so sure she would fail. Why did he hate her so much?
“Where’d you move him to?”
“Lena took him once we sensed you coming here,” Rick said. “He’s somewhere in the sky now. Who knows where?”
“Why did you do all of this to me?”
“Because it was fun.“
“No, I know,” Supergirl said. “You’re a misogynist, sadist, and asshole all wrapped into one. But what’s the real reason?”
Rick paused and looked at the wall. His eyes got far off and he adopted a deranged smile. “There’s an angel in the sky. She’s so far past humanity. Look at her golden hair, her long legs, her otherworldly body. Look how perfect she is. Now imagine her falling from the sky, bound in chains, face caked in mud. Imagine her iconic uniform torn and ripped, dirty and stained, and imagine her being used by men. That’s the dream that propelled me to success. It’s changed you forever Supergirl. You’re going to lose, and I’ll toast the victor over your defiled form.”
“Right,” Supergirl said. She did feel a stab of panic in her chest. She had changed. Could she really win in the arena? She had no idea how strong this Adam guy would be.
She left Rick Gates’ bloody and aching in his mansion.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

The day of the arena had arrived, and for once in her life, Supergirl was nervous. Her hands were shaking and her lips kept trembling. There were butterflies flurrying in the pit of her stomach, tickling her insides.
A helicopter had delivered her to the arena in the sky where servants of the Pan-Galactic Royal Empire treated her well and escorted her to a waiting space.
She was sitting on a bench in the depth of the glorious arena, and all of Earth and the universe at large was watching. They’d be witnesses to her fight with Adam the Tyrant.
Kara didn’t know if she could actually beat him. She knew that many people expected her to lose. Mostly old friends. Hank, Alex, Winn, Kal-El, all of them had expressed a lack of confidence in her ability to step up when Earth needed her.
Rick Gates, more than any other, seemed positively excited at the prospect of her losing this battle, no matter what it meant for Earth. That spoke to the man’s motives and perspective; he wanted her to be humiliated more than he wanted Earth to remain free.
Despite all the confusion of the past weeks and the transformation that had changed Kara to her core, she knew something else. Something that had only become clear after everyone she ever cared about turned on her. Kara wanted – no, needed – to prove them all wrong. They slut shamed her during a vulnerable time in her life and spat on her for her journey of sexual self-discovery. She had made harmful mistakes, sure, the most regrettable being how she treated her step-sister Alex. But many of the other mistakes and humiliations had been completely outside of her control. Not just that, but she’d endured them to protect those she cared about. People who no longer saw her as a worthwhile person let alone a friend. People who had treated her many times worse than she had ever treated them. Sure, she broke up Lena’s engagement but Lena had paid her back a hundred fold with twisted and sadistic humiliations designed to break her spirit. Well, jokes on you Lena, I will never break.
The battle in the arena had much higher stakes to her than the simple sovereignty of Earth. This was her opportunity to throw it all back in their faces. So what if she liked being dominated? That didn’t matter. When push came to shove she was still Supergirl and she could throw fists with the strongest. Her nervousness faded as steel-hard resolve settled over her.
An announcer, presumably Farill because she recognized the tone of his voice, introduced Adam the Tyrant and it seemed like the air exploded with noise. The introduction brought her out of her thoughts. The underbelly of the arena shook from the applause.
“You’ve got this Supergirl,” Hank said. “No matter everything else that happened, you’re a warrior. We’re counting on you.”
“Any luck finding Lena’s jet?”
“Not yet,” Hank said.
Kara was secretly glad they never found him. If Superman had been free she’d never get this opportunity. She’d kick all of their judgements back down past their teeth.
Alex hadn’t shown up to wish her luck. It was only Hank. Even Winn had avoided showing up to cheer her on. Hank was only there because of obligation.
“Do you hate me?” Kara asked.
Hank ignored her question with focus, peeking down the tunnel where Supergirl would approach the sands of the arena. “You’re up. Don’t screw this up.”
Supergirl stood straight and walked down the tunnel towards one of the most important moments of her life. The crowds were overwhelmingly loud, drowning out even thought. Their voices melded together to form a concussive hammer as her boots crunched grains of sand and she stepped out into the arena.
The sun was high in the sky and the arena had no roof. Rays of light warmed her and filled her with power. There were enormous screens on each side, showing her in all her glory as she strode out onto the sands. She looked every inch a hero on the screen. As she studied herself, she could imagine nothing had happened to her at all. She was still Supergirl at the end of the day and nothing could take that away from her. Metal bent like cardboard when she flexed her arms and she could fly faster than any jet. A nuke going off on her would be little more than a light radiation bath. There was no one better for what was to come.
Her opponent stood across from her. He was an imposing figure. Almost twice as tall as Supergirl and thick as a truck. His shoulders were so broad, and every inch of his body was packed in thick layers of muscle. Beneath curls of dark brown hair, his face was handsome with a strong chin and high, well-defined cheeks. His eyes were cut from aquamarine gems, and his smile took her breath away. Supergirl had expected the deranged grin of a villain, or the cruel smile of Rick, but Adam’s smile was so bright it almost outdid the sun. He waved to the crowds with enthusiasm, and altruism emanated from his expression. The kind expression on his face only added to his sense of vigor and vitality. He wore only a pair of close-cut shorts and Supergirl couldn’t help herself from wondering what was underneath. No, I can’t think like that.
“A Universal Arena match on the Glittering Sands is about to begin!” Farill announced. The crowds erupted in cheers. Kara saw signs cheering against her, in favor of her, and others in languages she didn’t understand. There were millions of people in the impossibly constructed coliseum. VIP humans from Earth had been ferried up to the arena as part of the tradition of the event so there would be no home field advantage in Adam’s favor so to speak. Billions more would be watching via broadcast, all across the universe.
“On one side, we have the undefeated Champion of the arena, conqueror of a thousand worlds, emperor of the universe, Adam the Tyrant!”
The arena exploded in cheers and boos. Supergirl frowned at his introduction. Undefeated? Conqueror of a thousand worlds? His impressive introduction matched his awe-inspiring physique.
“On the other side we have the girl of steel, daughter of Krypton, Champion of Earth, Supergirl!”
The cheers for her name were just as loud as those for Adam. Their enthusiasm and support gave her strength and she stood tall. That was right, no matter what had happened, she was the Champion of Earth and she would give it her all. She’d prove them all wrong.
“The fight will continue until death or submission,” Farill said. “Let the contest begin!”
The crowd erupted and Adam turned to face her. He gave her a warm smile before his face changed. His features hardened and his stance widened as he engaged the mental attitude of a fighter. Kara admired his stoic approach to fighting, and mirrored him. She was Kara Zor-El, defender of Earth, girl of Steel, Supergirl, and no one could take that from her.
Supergirl launched herself into flight, towards her opponent. Sand whipped up on both sides of her, and then they collided.
Her punches landed like comets on his chest, and then she threw an uppercut into his chin. He flew into the air, but her knuckles were aching dully. His skin was hard as kevlar, his bones were like asteroids.
Cannon-balling through the air, Adam fell down on her, bringing both hands together to strike. Supergirl avoided his huge fists, but then his leg shot out and caught her in the belly. Flying back, Supergirl struck an arena wall and fell to the sands. She got up quickly, not wounded by the strike, but she knew not to underestimate him. Adam was strong. Very strong. And he was coming at her again.
The large man’s feet pounded sand as he rounded on her in an all-out sprint. Supergirl ducked his jab and blocked his haymaker with her arm. A shockwave exploded out from the collision and sent sand whipping into the air. The noise of the arena and the commentator faded to indistinct murmurs as she focused entirely on the battle and her opponent.
She threw a flying elbow at Adam, but he blocked it with his shoulder and caught her ankle with a hard grip as she tried to soar over him. Uh oh. Kara flew backwards through the air and he slammed her down onto the sand. She groaned, her chest aching from the impact, as he tightened his grip on her. He was so strong! Then she was whipping through the air and landing again on the sand, her head ringing from the impact.
Kara aimed her laser vision on Adam’s wrist and he yelped, releasing her as his skin sizzled. He looked down at her in wonder, and then checked his wrist. There was no permanent damage done.
“Wow,” Adam said. “Lasers from such pretty eyes. You’re a powerful lady.”
Kara got to her feet and wiped herself off, no worse for wear. She adopted a fighting stance. “You’re not too bad yourself, handsome.”
Adam blushed and Kara’s eyebrows shot up. He was shy?
“Wow,” Adam said. He massaged the back of his head. “I’ve never been called handsome by someone like you before.”
“Someone like me?”
“You’re so beautiful,” Adam said. He smiled and his eyes sparkled. “You outshine even the queens of Tarlelle. I’m going to have you Supergirl.”
Supergirl felt her breath catch, and she had to admit she was excited. This man was all but announcing he would try to take her sexually, and he was definitely her equal. Kara wouldn’t just let that happen, though. She barked a laugh. “Join the club.”
Then she feinted forward in flight, and Adam took the bait. He leaped into the air like a frog, so high, and then landed where she would’ve been, but she’d already flown back. As soon as he landed, she smashed into him at supersonic speed and drove a right cross into his chin. Adam grunted and she continued flurrying punches on his chest and face, knocking him around through the air. When she levied a final right cross and hammered him down, Adam landed with a deafening crash, sending up a massive cloud of sand and dust.
There was a moment of stillness as the big man didn’t pop right back up. The audience roared, pouring adoration onto Supergirl as she posed victorious in mid-air. But then the audience gasped. Supergirl turned too late, only for the half-naked man to leap lightning quick up from the ground to wrap arms like lamp-posts around her middle and drag her down out of the air. She tried to fly but couldn’t with his weight wrapped around her. How much must he weigh? His iron-hard arms and legs were strapped around her middle and she felt his breath on her neck.
They crashed down on the sands together and dust blew up around them. Then his hands were wrapping around her wrists and pinning them down above her head. Kara shook her head, and tried to kick at him but it was no good. His nose was bloodied, but now he was overcome with desire. Wild flames danced in his eyes and his mouth was open, panting with desire. Bending down, his mouth met hers and she opened to allow him entrance. This man Adam was so much more than Rick Gates. More powerful, more forceful, more authoritative. Rick gates had an imposing presence in a room, but this man’s gravity could change the orbit of planets.
The kiss broke and Adam looked down at her in astonishment, clearly he hadn’t expected her to kiss back.
“You’re a good kisser,” she told him.
Adam smiled and relaxed, opening his mouth to speak.
Supergirl responded by cracking her forehead against his nose. His grip on her wrists released, and he drew back, grunting and holding in a flow of blood from his nose. She shot past his ear with supersonic flight and wrapped an elbow around his neck, then threw him into a wall again. The audience roared and as the dust cleared, Supergirl couldn’t stop thinking about that kiss. Just his tongue had woken up her libido like a dose of smelling salts. Adam really was an attractive man, a magnificent specimen, and he was so impressive. Not just physically, he possessed such a unique and intriguing personality. Powerful and dominant without being cruel.
As clouds of dust filled the arena as a result of their quick movements, there was no sign of him. Supergirl turned too late and found him leaping up towards her with outstretched arms. He’d hidden in the cloud. A clever strategy. He caught her in his steel-bound biceps and squeezed. Kara felt her breath leaving her body and tried to struggle but he was too strong. She was faster than him, but he was stronger. Not by much, but by enough.
They crashed to the ground and Supergirl struggled in his strong arms. He held her tight against his chest. “A woman so strong who wants to be conquered,” Adam said. “You are perfect.” Supergirl stopped struggling at that and turned her head to look up at his. His chin was nestled against her shoulder and his breath tingled against the exposed skin of her neck. “You’re the most perfect woman in the universe.”
The tears came from nowhere. Tears of joy that collected on Supergirl’s eyes and threatened to fall. This man, the strongest and most impressive she’d ever met, called her perfect. After all the abuse she’d suffered from people who were objectively less than her, his words broke something in her, and she struggled to hold back the flood of emotions.
His arms loosened and Supergirl turned around, wrapping her arms around his tree trunk neck. She leaned in, forgetting the battle, and worked her tongue into his mouth. He returned the favor, Supergirl straddling his lap, and he slowly worked her out of her uniform. The top fell away underneath his strong fingers and revealed Supergirl’s perky, soft breasts. He caught her nipple in his mouth and sucked gently. Supergirl moaned, amazed at how subtle and soft the movements of his mouth were. He didn’t bite her like some men, he wanted her to feel good. Supergirl’s body was responding to his urging.
Her hands worked at the waistband of his shorts and pulled out his thick rod. It was the largest she’d ever seen, and like most of Adam, almost inhumanly impressive. Kara worked frantically to spread her legs and allow him entrance inside her. She sat on top of him, bouncing herself up and down on his manhood.
One of his firm hands caught her chin and he held her in place. Adam’s eyes met hers and Kara moaned at his expression. He professed so many things in his gaze, which was both wise and young. His pale blue pupils longed for her, with carnal desire, but there was also admiration and that same warmth she’d seen before.
“Give it to me,” Supergirl said. “Hard!” He smiled and planted his hands on her hips, pumping hard in and out of her. Kara moaned as his enormous rod worked in and out of her special place. Then she felt warmth flushing inside of her, and his enormous penis throbbing as he came. His cum filled her with warmth and approval.
“That’s it?” Kara said. She pulled out of him and went to work on his rod with her tongue, running her mouth up from the base of the shaft to kiss the head. “I expected more.”
Adam laughed, his face shining with sweat, and he ran a hand through her hair. “I normally deliver more. But don’t worry, I recover quickly.”
His large hand settled on her head and he guided her throat down his member. Kara gagged gently as that huge penis probed her tonsils, but she never felt completely out of control. Even this man having sex with her face was sensual and sweet.
Then he was pulling gently but firmly on her hair and turning her around so she was resting on her hands and knees. His rod pressed against her back end and Kara gasped, running her hands between her legs to manipulate her clit.
Thrusting with awesome power, his hips slapped against her bare behind, and Kara’s face was pressed against the sand. His hand wound up her hair again and pulled her back to rest against his chest. She twisted her naked torso in the sunlight to press her lips against his. All too soon, Adam was groaning again, and his semen gushed inside of her.
“Finish me off,” Supergirl said. “I need it.” Adam was lying exhausted on his back, his whole body slick with sweat and body fluids. “I haven’t cum yet.”
“What kind of man would I be,” Adam said, “if I didn’t bring the loveliest woman in the universe to eruption.” He crawled between her legs and used his tongue to flick and explore the folds of her sex. Even his tongue moved with more dexterity and power than any man she’d known. Supergirl moaned, shuddering, her whole body tensing up as she ran her hand down his enormous, powerful shoulders. He was magnificent.
When Adam mounted her again, his member throbbing and bucking with enthusiasm, Supergirl moaned as he thrust inside her. Her back was on the sand now and she gazed into Adam’s eyes as he used her body. Using her hands, she drove his butt towards her, driving him deeper inside her with each thrust.
“Oh my god,” Adam said. He went rigid and ropes of cum shot inside Supergirl once more. Supergirl matched him and came harder than ever before. Even harder than she’d ever climaxed when with Rick. He’d cum three times, and she came once. The Tyrant rolled off of her and collapsed back groaning and holding his hands to his stomach. “I - I don’t know if I can go on.”
“C’mon,” Supergirl urged. “I can handle it”
Adam stood, stark naked in front of the universal audience, and raised his hands. “I submit.”
Supergirl got a rude awakening back to reality. Half of the audience shouted their adoration but the other half booed and jeered. There was a Supergirl sign on fire in the stands. She’d won, but at what cost?
Adam helped her up and cradled her small hand with his massive fingers. “We part now, Supergirl, but I meant what I said.”
“Me too,” Supergirl said. He let go and turned away. She was distracted as they retreated to their respective sides of the arena.
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl had won, but now she was the most hated person in the world. News programs declared her a freak, a whore, a super slut, and everyone ignored the fact that she was the victorious champion. Adam the Tyrant, previously unbeaten in the arena, conqueror of a thousand worlds, had submitted to her. She’d saved Earth.
After fighting Adam, she knew that Superman would have had no chance against the man. Even she would have lost eventually, but their fight had taken a sexual turn. Adam was simply too fast, too strong, and too durable. Her hardest hits had only given him a minor nose bleed that quickly dried up. He was also extremely clever and experienced in battle using misdirection and stealth to his advantage. Kara did the world a favor and saved them from conquest, but if the media headlines were any indication, they certainly didn’t see it that way.
After he’d submitted to her, everything was a blur. Supergirl had returned to the waiting area but Hank was gone. He wouldn’t answer her calls. No one would. Alex, James, Lena, all of them were ignoring any attempts at communication, and the masses were with them.
Cat Grant declared that she was disowning Supergirl. “Girls win fights with fists and brains, not with sex. Supergirl was extremely irresponsible in how she handled that situation.” Most of the civilized world treated her victory as a loss.
Superman was still missing which made Kara nervous. Kal might have ghosted Kara when she needed him the most, but he was still her cousin. She didn’t want anything bad to happen to him.
She was resting at home and planning a rescue mission when there was a knock at her door. Kara wondered who it could be. Her friends and family, to apologize? We realize now that you won the arena and saved Earth. We’re sorry. Yeah right.
Kara swung open the door and her heart bloomed. An enormous man stood in the threshold, half-naked and rippling with muscle. Adam the Tyrant.
“May I come in?”
Kara nodded and stepped back, too shocked to speak. Her dreams and waking hours had been focused on this man for the past few days. Ever since he’d had her in the arena. She’d loved it. He’d used her in just the way she liked but with a healthy amount of respect. She’d found sexual satisfaction without sacrificing her dignity completely. He was her equal if not better in almost every way. Adam combined everything she wanted in a lover; strength, power, gentleness, warmth, sweetness.
“I’m surprised this is where you stay,” Adam said. He was looking around her apartment.
“Oh?”
“I would think you lived like a Queen,” Adam said. “You deserve a palace and hundreds of servants to cater to your every whim. You’re a very special woman. We were having an even fight until you got the best of me.”
Kara walked over to Adam and clasped her hands in front of her. “You’re the most impressive man I’ve ever met. So strong and experienced in battle.”
“My home planet has very high gravity, so I grew strong simply by surviving there. What about you?”
“The sun gives me powers.”
“Fitting that such a beautiful, golden angel draws power from stars,” he said passionately.
“Thanks,” Kara said with a bashful grin.
“I must confess,” Adam said. “I came here for a reason.” He looked down and cleared his throat awkwardly.
Was he nervous? Kara giggled. Embarrassment on the face of such a magnificent man was simply adorable and it was because of her!
“I wish to know your true name, Supergirl. I have learned Supergirl is not your true self.”
“I’m Kara Danvers,” she said.
Adam met her eyes and for a moment neither of them said anything. They both enjoyed the naked pleasure of sharing eye contact. The huge man moved, breaking the contact, and Kara felt her breath shallow out as he got on one knee.
“Kara Danvers. Supergirl,” Adam said. “I am a powerful man. I’ve conquered universes, galaxies, and had many women. Thousands. None of them compare to you. I have not been myself since we mated on the field of battle. I cannot shift you from my thoughts. You’re the most spectacular being I’ve ever met. I would make you mine eternally.”
“Are you?” Supergirl asked. Her cheeks flushed and her breath caught in her chest. Her heart hammered and she got light-headed. Adam seemed very nervous, his hand was shaking as he reached for his belt and pulled out a tiara. It was gorgeous with rows of enormous jewels set into soft gold.
“I want you to be my wife. Be the empress of my empire.” He set the tiara gently on top of her head.
Kara rushed to the enormous man and threw her arms around his neck, squeezing him closer and planting kisses on his hard face. “Oh yes! Adam, yes, I will be your empress.”
The huge man lifted Kara into his arms and carried her into the bedroom.

###

Lena Luther’s emotions flitted between impatience and excitement. Everything was set to capture Supergirl. This time there was be a very particular plan. Rick Gates was in the cabin having a cocktail to kill time and settle his nerves. He’d been instrumental in setting everything up.
Supergirl would eventually find the plane where they were holding Superman. She’d attack, and they’d draw her inside. Little did the slut know that the walls of the cabin were lined with Kryptonite. Rick would fight her, knock her around, and then they’d subdue her. They’d debase Supergirl on camera, even make her suck off her cousin and fuck him. Then they’d release the tapes. The superwhore would be forever destroyed. Gone and off the board for good. Just what the little bitch deserved.
The plane rocked, a bit too hard for turbulence, and Lena fell onto the floor, bouncing and slamming into a cabinet. “What the hell is happening?” she shouted.
The captain’s voice buzzed over the intercom. “I don’t know, my controls aren’t working.”
Lena looked out the window and saw unrecognizable ships flanking her jet. They were of a build and make she didn’t recognize, very advanced, which meant they were probably alien. What the hell?
The plane touched down and then a hole appeared in the side of the cabin. An enormous, half-naked muscle man was peeling away steel like it was styrofoam. It was that man from the arena! Adam the Tyrant or something.
“Lena Luther?” Adam asked.
“Yes,” Lena said. She was scowling. Rick stumbled into the main cabin and started at the sight of the enormous man.
“Where is Superman?”
Kara trailed Adam into the plane and then froze on the threshold. “This plane’s designed to make me weak,” she told Adam. Any good nature in his face melted away and he hardened. It was like watching a stone grow more coarse.
Adam the Tyrant’s face settled on Rick and his features twisted in rage. He sprinted across the plane with breakneck speed and slammed an enormous fist into Rick’s belly. The man fell to his knees, wheezing out blood as a result of his crunched ribs. He’d probably die without medical attention.
Supergirl walked over and kicked him in the head. The Kryptonite lining of the plane was draining her powers but she still knocked Rick unconscious.
“Superman, now,” Kara commanded. Lena jumped to obey. She lead the odd couple into the cargo deck of the plane and unpowered the red sun lights holding Superman in place. Using a key on her belt, she undid the locks binding him, connected to heavy chains meant to moor cargo ships.
The Man of Steel muttered and began to stir, a cold sweat breaking out on his face.
“You’re done, Lena,” Kara said. She walked over and slapped Lena across the face hard enough to make her see stars. “You’re going to join Lex in jail for a long, long time.”
As Supergirl wrestled her out of the plane, Lena heard sirens from the tarmac. This was the end of the line for her. She shook her head in despair. They’d calculated for every risk and threat except for Adam. Who would ever have thought that they’d be working together?
As Adam helped carry Superman from the plane, Kara towered above Rick. Lena saw so much anger on the young blonde’s features. Her hands were creaking as they formed fists. Then she grabbed the back of Rick’s collar and dragged him out of the plane.
A huge gathering of police officers were waiting outside the plane, ready to handcuff Lena. They slapped cuffs on her and pushed her into a squad car for kidnapping with intentions of murder. Lena waited for them to cuff Rick but they spoke to Adam and backed away.
Lena met Kara’s gaze as the squad car holding her drove away and there was no sympathy or regret on those beautiful, cold features.

###

Kara waited until Superman came back to his senses. The policemen gave her no respect, no thanks for doing her job, but she didn’t care anymore.
“My kids were watching the arena,” one cop said. “Pretty disgusting display.”
“Okay,” Kara said. She ignored the man. Already, she was starting to feel detached from the law and society of Earth. She’d only been living in Adam’s ship for a few days.
Kal came to groggily.
“Hey cuz,” Supergirl said. “You’re welcome by the way. I’m going to go ahead and say you should try not to get kidnapped again. Next time they might rape you, and if my experience is anything to go by, no one will care. In fact, the people you care about might even turn on you because of it.” She waited for Kal’s eyes to meet hers but he wouldn’t. His normally proud eyes were downcast and defeated.
“Kara-“
“Shut up,” Kara said. “I don’t care. You’re free and now nothing is keeping me here.” She turned and walked away to a sleek metal staircase that extended up into an enormous, high tech spaceship. Rick Gates’ head bounced off the stairs as she dragged him by an ankle. Blood ran from his mouth and coated his face in a red mask.
“Where are you going?” Superman asked. There was shame and sadness on his iconic face.
Kara stopped at the top of the stairs and turned to face Kal one last time. “Away from this shithole. I’m an Empress now.”
LovetheFallenAngels
Henchman
Henchman

Galaxy Z: six months later.

Kara stepped out of a bath, feeling relaxed and calm after an invigorating afternoon. First, she’d taken part in an orgy with Adam and his subjects. Empress Kara was still the talk of the galaxy. Many people were awe-struck at her superhuman sexuality, which was matched by no other.
In Galaxy Z, sexuality was a virtue, rather than a sin, and Kara had gained much renown because of her impressive libido. She was the only woman in trillions who had the stamina and virility to satisfy Emperor Adam.
Now she was walking down the ornate, gilded hallway of the palace on Granak, the capital city of Adam’s Empire. She wore an expensive and luxurious dress with a plunging neckline and short hem that displayed her toned, tanned legs. Precious stones glittered from the tiara on her head and the many necklaces and bracelets Adam had gifted her.
Adam did more than include her in his sexual and social life, he included her in imperial life as well. Kara was a respected and powerful member of his monarchy. They ruled side by side, as equals, despite the fact that he could make her submit like no one else could. Not even Rick measured up to Adam’s dominant ways.
He’d explained his thoughts in bed one night as the two moons pooled purple light on their naked, slick forms. “It takes strength to submit. To bend to the will of another. No one can handle my domination and come out unscathed Kara, but you can. You’re so special, so beautiful, so intelligent. I’m so happy.”
Kara fell asleep in his arms every night. His embrace was the safest and most comfortable place in the universe.
She arrived at the council meeting and met Adam with a soft kiss on his lips. They sat as their advisors debriefed them. The Empire was stable and prosperous. Murders and deaths were down year over year. Citizen satisfaction reached new highs monthly.
After the meeting, Adam requested Kara join him in the courtyard for a walk but she had something else she needed to attend to first.
Just as always, as she walked to the prison cell down the hall from the room she shared with Adam, many thoughts filled her. Memories of the past rushed back. Of a tormentor named Rick Gates who attempted to destroy her reputation and turn everyone against her. He’d succeeded at turning fake friends and shitty family against her but she didn’t need any of them anymore. She had Adam and the Empire where she was beloved by all. Even her sexual tendencies were appreciated rather than scorned.
As she approached the prison cell, she nodded to the guards posted there and they smiled at her. “Come to play with your pet, Empress?”
Kara nodded, smiled, and opened the cage. She walked inside and waited for the guards to bring in a fine chair for her to sit on. Lounging on the chair, she peeled off her sandals and stretched her feet and toes.
Rick Gates watched her from a prone position he’d been trained to adopt in her presence. She whistled and he crawled on all fours towards her with a brain-dead happy face of pure joy. Rick enjoyed when mistress played with him.
Kara scratched Rick behind his ears and rubbed his belly to her pet’s great enjoyment. Then she stuck out her legs and hung her feet for him to lick. Rick licked the dirt from her feet with enthusiasm and undying loyalty.
She knew now how Rick had fought her closely in the past. Whenever his lips touched her, she grew weaker by half, and he added her missing strength to his own. It was truly a fitting ability for a parasite like Rick Gates. He had no true power of his own; the only power he could ever access had to be stolen from others. The only way he could ever be her equal in strength was to weaken her. Not like Adam, who was her equal when she was at her absolute strongest. None of that mattered anymore. She would never need to apologize for who she was again, nor would she ever need to pretend to be less than she was. Kara Danvers was a benevolent empress and an impressive sexual being.
Kara leaned back as Rick continued cleaning her feet with his tongue and she closed her eyes. Life was good.

END
Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

That's quite the turnaround, hehe