Absolutely Lifelike AI Voice elevenlabs

General discussions about superheroines!
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Anyone seen the recent news on elevenlabs?

The tool allowed for AI text to speech based on celebrities (for example Emma Watson) that were so life like they went viral. A little scary to be honest...

Led me to try the tool out and while the celebrity part is now closed off their default voices are amazing anyway! Could see this as an way to have self generated erotic audiobooks.

Here are two sample clips one SFW and one NSFW (@DrDominator9 hope your don't mind but I used a two snips from your Supergirl vs the Mob story)

SFW
https://voca.ro/1fFQNldHsgcx
Text used - The light fades and Wonder Woman stands fixed in place for a mere fraction of a second. The famous stylized eagle on her chest barely contains the prominent breasts stretching out the red and gold bustier. The blue silk costume panties with their white stars accent her womanly hips to perfection. Her white-striped red boots, gold power belt and loosely draped glowing golden lasso shimmer with the promise of all that is good in this world. All that is right. The tiara on her head gives notice that this is a true princess of Themyscira and she is here to give the world a chance at nobility, greatness and peace.

NSFW
https://voca.ro/1niJpOgaygnN
Text Used - “...ghlkk...hhuulgkk...ghlkk..hhuulgkk...ghlkk...hhuulgkk....” The subservient heroine opens her mouth as wide as she possibly can in order to take in air as the shaft thrusts repeatedly into her yawning orifice. But the tip of Amad’s cock brushes against the back of her throat over and over, making Diana dizzy from the overpowering scent, the lack of air and her woeful inability to handle this horrendous perversion called face-fucking. “AAWWGKKK! HAAULLGGKKK! WRAAGKKKK!” Dazed and helpless, the limp heroine dangles beneath Amad’s robe, held up by the roots of her hair as her hands flail weakly at his ankles while she desperately tries to breathe between thrusts of the hard, hot muscle.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Cool!
I saw the Trump fake one about The Last of Us.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Now that is really cool. It won't replace real voice actors of course, but it is great fun. I had written a short voice script for my little anecdote https://www.deviantart.com/joejanus/art ... -911061433 for a friend to record.

I tried it with 3 of the synthesized female voices

Here's Rachel https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oFAusi ... share_link.
Here's Domi https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iLLRtm ... share_link.
Here's Bella https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uLwjDc ... share_link.

And here's my friend Dani https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aih3SI ... sp=sharing just doing it off the cuff. Taught me a few things about writing voice scripts. The line, "We heroines can't afford to delay our reactions when in a fight," clearly was a little difficult to say, and I should have shortened it. Even though the AI has gotten much better about inflections, it's no match for Dani's human recitation. Also it's interesting to note about the way the AI pronounces our written moans and guttural noises. I may have to try it out when writing such ejaculations.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Yeah, those choking noises don't work nearly as well to my ear as the imaginary sounds in not just my head but, I'm guessing, my readers' heads as well.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yeah, those choking noises don't work nearly as well to my ear as the imaginary sounds in not just my head but, I'm guessing, my readers' heads as well.

I usually don't actually read those things. I just note that someone's making noises and insert what I want to hear in my head. Probably a lot of people do the same thing. So, it's actually better for us writers than for voice actors.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

joejanus wrote:
1 year ago
Taught me a few things about writing voice scripts. The line, "We heroines can't afford to delay our reactions when in a fight," clearly was a little difficult to say, and I should have shortened it.

A very noteworthy observation when writing dialogue for custom scripts!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I love the variations if you keep generating from the same text and voice.
Attachments
synthesized_audio (2).mp3
(178.37 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
synthesized_audio (1).mp3
(180.61 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
synthesized_audio.mp3
(164.69 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

This stuff seems to be accelerating very rapidly.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

joejanus wrote:
1 year ago

I usually don't actually read those things. I just note that someone's making noises and insert what I want to hear in my head. Probably a lot of people do the same thing. So, it's actually better for us writers than for voice actors.
Yep agree that the onomatopoeia words are great while reading and probably better than voice actors.

Having said that the program does a pretty good job depending on how it is written

(@DonShip using one of your older Ms Americana Stories for this one, hope thats alright...)

Text Used-
Spoiler
"Aagggh! Ugh!" she cried, her cry cut off when her forehead met the concrete curb. "Ooooooooooooooooooh." "Holy shit!" the thug said, gawking at Ms Americana draped over a fire hydrant, her shapely ass in the air and face in the gutter. His dark eyes locked on that fine ass, and he felt his cock stir. "Oh, my head," Ms Americana groaned, but quickly slipped off the hydrant and stood up on wobbly feet. "If you liked that, then you're going to love this," the thug said, snatching her left wrist. He jerked her forward, and ran the sexy super heroine head first into the light pole again. She bounced off, arms flailing, baby blues cross. "Ouch, bet that hurt." Ms Americana fell to her hands and knees. He yanked off her thong bottoms, and knelt behind her. "You were right, Americana, I am getting my JUST DESSERTS today," he said, pulled out his cock and thrust it up her cunt. "Aaaaagggggggghhhhhh!" Ms Americana cried, clawing at the concrete as her back arched. "Too big. Hurts. You're splitting me in half!" He rammed his cock home, over and over. She gasped and grunted, crying out super heroine nonsense. Smiling, he noticed she wasn't even trying to escape. She was struggling, but doing nothing that would actually stop him from fucking her. After a couple of minutes, Ms Americana was bucking, back arched and eyes rolled up. She ground her pussy into this thrusts, maximizing both of their pleasures. She couldn't help herself. Sex was her Achilles Heel. Within seconds of being impaled she wasn't able to think of anything but fending off the threatening climax. Really, she was just trying to outlast him. If he would just come and pull out, then she could quickly recover and kick his butt. "Great Liberty, he is going to climax me!" she cried, feeling her resolve slipping. The climax loomed over her, physically and emotionally. She looked up with glassy eyes, and realized everyone was watching with lusty looks on their faces. They all wanted to be the one fucking her. Cameras, so many cameras, were recording every seconds, every grunt and groan and moan. Every gasped and tiny cry. The thug's cum flooded her, and she lost her battle to resist the thugs intense fucking. "Goddess, I am unworthy! Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" "Yes! I win!" he cried. "Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" she cried, and threw her head
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

We're really seeing just the reckless wild west of this shit right now... like... seriously, they thought providing a 'use your own voice!' option was a good idea? They didn't see the potential for this to be abused?

Regulation on all this AI stuff is already basically a human rights necessity and it's only been popping off for like, a year.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's really eye opening to hear your words being spoken professionally. I just whipped up something quick albeit not entirely original but I am blown away by some of the execution.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Femina wrote:
1 year ago
We're really seeing just the reckless wild west of this shit right now... like... seriously, they thought providing a 'use your own voice!' option was a good idea? They didn't see the potential for this to be abused?

Regulation on all this AI stuff is already basically a human rights necessity and it's only been popping off for like, a year.
Considering the age of our elected representatives I expect them to get right on it in the next two to three decades.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ThatOnePervert wrote:
1 year ago
Femina wrote:
1 year ago

Considering the age of our elected representatives I expect them to get right on it in the next two to three decades.
Yeah...... yeah....
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

shzam wrote:
1 year ago
joejanus wrote:
1 year ago

Yep agree that the onomatopoeia words are great while reading and probably better than voice actors.

Having said that the program does a pretty good job depending on how it is written

(@DonShip using one of your older Ms Americana Stories for this one, hope thats alright...)

Text Used-
Spoiler
"Aagggh! Ugh!" she cried, her cry cut off when her forehead met the concrete curb. "Ooooooooooooooooooh." "Holy shit!" the thug said, gawking at Ms Americana draped over a fire hydrant, her shapely ass in the air and face in the gutter. His dark eyes locked on that fine ass, and he felt his cock stir. "Oh, my head," Ms Americana groaned, but quickly slipped off the hydrant and stood up on wobbly feet. "If you liked that, then you're going to love this," the thug said, snatching her left wrist. He jerked her forward, and ran the sexy super heroine head first into the light pole again. She bounced off, arms flailing, baby blues cross. "Ouch, bet that hurt." Ms Americana fell to her hands and knees. He yanked off her thong bottoms, and knelt behind her. "You were right, Americana, I am getting my JUST DESSERTS today," he said, pulled out his cock and thrust it up her cunt. "Aaaaagggggggghhhhhh!" Ms Americana cried, clawing at the concrete as her back arched. "Too big. Hurts. You're splitting me in half!" He rammed his cock home, over and over. She gasped and grunted, crying out super heroine nonsense. Smiling, he noticed she wasn't even trying to escape. She was struggling, but doing nothing that would actually stop him from fucking her. After a couple of minutes, Ms Americana was bucking, back arched and eyes rolled up. She ground her pussy into this thrusts, maximizing both of their pleasures. She couldn't help herself. Sex was her Achilles Heel. Within seconds of being impaled she wasn't able to think of anything but fending off the threatening climax. Really, she was just trying to outlast him. If he would just come and pull out, then she could quickly recover and kick his butt. "Great Liberty, he is going to climax me!" she cried, feeling her resolve slipping. The climax loomed over her, physically and emotionally. She looked up with glassy eyes, and realized everyone was watching with lusty looks on their faces. They all wanted to be the one fucking her. Cameras, so many cameras, were recording every seconds, every grunt and groan and moan. Every gasped and tiny cry. The thug's cum flooded her, and she lost her battle to resist the thugs intense fucking. "Goddess, I am unworthy! Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" "Yes! I win!" he cried. "Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!" she cried, and threw her head
That's AI narration? Wow. Okay, the long screams i wrote seem a bit much there. But AI did pretty good there.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wow that one was really good. The AI picked up on the dialogue cues too, which is pretty darn amazing.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Realised I probs should have put in the link for others to try out - https://beta.elevenlabs.io/

Limited character limit but you can create a free account for 10,000 characters a month.