The ...HORROR... of the wrong.... haircut!

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Time for a useless Saturday morning thread!
The all-important topic is ....haircuts! To be more precise: How horrific haircuts can destroy a look completely :jacko:

For a long time I have a crush on Jessica Biel, especially in movies like Stealth and Blade she looked so gorgeous!
Like this:

And now she is in a TV show called Candy and looks like this (the 80s looked so bad!):

That is actually the same woman! :ohmg:
The horror.... the unspeakable HORROR! :no: :jacko:
Nearly scarier than the clown from IT...

---
Another example:
Evangeline Lily, sometimes she looks like that:
:w00t:

Then, in the third Ant-man movie, she looks like this:

And I am talking about just her haircut.
That was still good in the first Ant-man movie (pony-tail), then they swapped to the horrific helmet haircut in the second movie... and now this.
Is Ray Charles doing her hair?

-
(this topic isn't meant 100% serious and will destroy itself in 5 minutes)
-
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

What about Supergirl and the appalling fringe they put on Benoist. A more fiendish plot to desexify her than any villain could come up with
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think you're not seeing an age difference. Biel in pic 1 is NOT the same Biel in pic 2. Actors get older, it happens. They can't keep dressing like 20 year olds. To me this shows these women are having age appropriate hair styles though that fro looks absurd. Mamoa and Cavil will have this issue as well at some point.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good lord!!! Did Wasp even look in the damn mirror??? Wtf!!!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Didn't Van Dyne in the comics also have short hair?
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

According to .... the face, Charlize Theron looks fantastic with short hair.
Women's hair loses thickness and quality over the years due to hormonal changes. They find it hard to keep their hair long.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
I think you're not seeing an age difference. Biel in pic 1 is NOT the same Biel in pic 2. Actors get older, it happens. They can't keep dressing like 20 year olds. To me this shows these women are having age appropriate hair styles though that fro looks absurd. Mamoa and Cavil will have this issue as well at some point.
Of course I see the age difference, but you don't have to get ugly haircuts just because you get older ;-)
Don't see what would not be "age appropriate" with that first haircut from Biel.
And that new haircut is just for that role in the TV show.... but that doesn't make it better.
This odd topic is just to demonstrate how devastating some haircuts can be :giggle:
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Maskripper wrote:
1 year ago
And now she is in a TV show called Candy and looks like this (the 80s looked so bad!):
okay, so we can cross Baden Wurtenburg off the "places maskripper might live" list, cause I was there last week and this look is alive and..... oh hang on you said 80s, and to be fair I did have to set my watch back 40 years.

as you were.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

Pretty sure Jessica Biel is still red hot, despite the fact that in that picture she's wearing a wig and glasses and a frumpy shirt. And that it isn't the 90's any more. Alas.

As for Charlize Theron, my opinion is that short hair on women looks either sexy and pixielike, and more than a little promiscuous, or it looks practical, like your grandma. I'm not aware of much middle ground. There's a reason nobody calls Charlize Theron "Chuck."
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
What about Supergirl and the appalling fringe they put on Benoist. A more fiendish plot to desexify her than any villain could come up with
I don't think the bangs are hideous as a hairstyle. I do agree that it looks bad on Benoist.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

AI should be able to fix this.
Dash92
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello,

Indeed, the AI can make some adjustments.
Discover more information about chatbot here