TerraMizu 2023 tour dates - Northeast

Models available or touring the NorthEast region
New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachussets, Rhode Island.
terramizu
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Firstly, a major thank you to @MightyHypnotic to allowing myself and other models a place to announce our travels, to continue to thrive in the world we live in <3

Happy new year and I'm super excited to announce my tours for 2023! This is the Northeast portion of my travels and who I'll be touring with:

TERRAMIZU & GIA LOVE
JULY
9-10: Philadelphia PA
10-11: Atlantic City NJ
11-13: Newark NJ
13-14: Manhattan NY
14-15: Boston MA
15-16: Hartford CT
16: Albany, Syracuse, Rochester NY
17-18: Buffalo NY
18-19: Pittsburgh PA

We'll be available for shoots/sessions. Rates and other info provided upon email inquiry. My Session Girls profile is http://sessiongirls.com/terramizu which will have my reviews and more info about my sessions.
EMAIL [email protected] with the following inquiry:
-Name
-Copy of ID to verify legal adult age (just need to see face, name & birthday, all other info can be omitted at your discretion)
-City (most of the dates for the cities are set for hotel check-in to check-out so please be mindful of available times I can offer on-site)
-Inquiry (session: what scenario/fetish you want performed -/- shoot: provide websites/social media/references of recent models worked with)

Thanks and I look forward to seeing y'all soon :)