Full DC Extended Universe Reboot?

General discussions about superheroines!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
...We should probably move this to another thread, eh?
Yeah I forgot what this thread was about.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would someone explain considering all the trouble Ezra Miller is in, why they are keeping him?

The same company got rid of Jonny Depp for unfounded accusations

Depp is an A lister or close, Klein was one of the worst parts of Justice League
Damselbinder

Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
Would someone explain considering all the trouble Ezra Miller is in, why they are keeping him?

The same company got rid of Jonny Depp for unfounded accusations

Depp is an A lister or close, Klein was one of the worst parts of Justice League
It's incomprehensible! Like - what does he have something on them or something?
korda
Henchman
Henchman

Ezra is unofficially out of the DCU. Flashpoint is practically ready, a lot of money has been invested in it and until its premiere, his troubles will have less impact. Warner desperately needs to recoup some of the money invested in it even if it's a flop.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

korda wrote:
1 year ago
Ezra is unofficially out of the DCU. Flashpoint is practically ready, a lot of money has been invested in it and until its premiere, his troubles will have less impact. Warner desperately needs to recoup some of the money invested in it even if it's a flop.
Seems silly given they are literally trashing the whole DCU and starting over. Is anyone even going to go to this thing or just watch hilights on youtube.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It would have been cheaper to trash that instead of some of the other projects. At least the others didn't have negative publicity about the title character actor. Batgirl at least had positive publicity and would have worked for HBO Max like it was designed.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Some possible good news

Gunn maybe taking his inspiration from Justice League Unlimited and Young Justice which I feel are better than any live action from D.C or Marvel with the exception of the first two Batman movies with Keaton.

vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

I hope it isn't as depressing as the last two seasons of Young Justice. Sheesh. That show is bleak.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

Will they try to get the JLU band back together, and hire Timm and Dini to work on live action? That would sure raise my expectations.

The first Wonder Woman movie was written by Allan Heinberg, another JLU alumnus. He's currently the show runner for Netflix's Sandman.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

When discovery pushes his fingers, it starts to spoil everything around him