New here

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Chhow
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi all! Glad to be here with all of you. Found here some great stories about superheroines, so decided to join. All the best!
Damselbinder

Chhow wrote:
1 year ago
Hi all! Glad to be here with all of you. Found here some great stories about superheroines, so decided to join. All the best!
Oh you're interested in the stories particularly, are you? Very much welcome, then!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome.. we have two story sections - a Dungeon Section with darker stories often involving death and extreme sexual peril and torture and a more general story section which follows more conventional lines.

Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you need to know anything about how the site works, please post here, no question too dumb
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Don't worry, not that many of the heroine dungeon stories involve death. Sex, on the other hand, yes, quite a lot and usually quite kinky.
BernaMich
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Chhow wrote:
1 year ago
Welcome Chhow! it's good to know that you're here looking for stories. If you're interested I am just posting my second part of my Wonder Woman fanfic. It has not sex, but is action packed and kind of gory.
Read my contribution - Wonder Woman - Large Hadron Collider Crisis
https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=36558
Chhow
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you for the welcoming!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Chhow wrote:
1 year ago
https://www.dangerbabecentral.com/xpage ... /index.php
I have a large story section of various authors if you want to check it out.