My artwork

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

The story so far… To help her fellow crime fighters to stop the recent rape wave, the retired superheroine American Marvel decide to go back in action. Unfortunately for her, her lack of activity and physical condition makes her an easy prey for one of many villain groups operating in the city.
American Marvel 01.jpg
American Marvel 01.jpg (529.02 KiB) Viewed 7751 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

The concept of a retired superheroine returning to active duty and finding herself over her head in a nasty crisis like the one you portray here is listed as a strong idea in my story files. So, thanks for illustrating it so nicely!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi!

The story so far… After her last encounter with the Squad the inexperienced heroine tries to get payback from them, but unfortunately for her, she gets captured again but this time the evil gang will make her pay a higher price for her failure.
LGBTeen 01.jpg
LGBTeen 01.jpg (674.57 KiB) Viewed 7698 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Somebody is going to need to be forced to drain that condom, just saying!!
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi.

First post of the year.

Mr X and the amazing roster of superheroines of Dangerbabecentral is always a source of inspiration for me, so when I thought in the new victim for the devious squad Ms Americana comes to my mind inmediatly.

Hope you like it.
Ms Americsna 01.jpg
Ms Americsna 01.jpg (570.64 KiB) Viewed 7581 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi!

Long time without posting. I wanted to do a themed easter drawing so here you got the young crime fighter, Easter Girl.

An usual rookie mistake, during her usual rounds in the neighborhood she knocks on the wrong door and now she’s being kept captive by the Evil Nerd Duo.
Easter Girl 01.jpg
Easter Girl 01.jpg (542.34 KiB) Viewed 7472 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Easter Girl needs the vibrating egg and egg shaped bead strands!!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

batgirl1969 wrote:
11 months ago
Easter Girl needs the vibrating egg and egg shaped bead strands!!!
Always so detailed oriented. We appreciate that aspect of your character, BG1969!

doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi!

She’s Thunder MILF, an OC I used on a previous drawing, I felt really inspired with her recently and I made a few drawings.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy drawing her!

Thunder Milf 01.jpg
Thunder Milf 01.jpg (787.47 KiB) Viewed 7299 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi!

Part 2 of 3. Incuboy's onslaught against the mighty Thunder MILF continues! His demoniac mind powers make her an easy prey for his evil goals.
Thunder Milf 02.jpg
Thunder Milf 02.jpg (640 KiB) Viewed 7244 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Part 3 of 3 Incuboy final victory over Thunder MILF! Thanks to her enhanced metabolism and his demoniac seed, her pregnancy got to term at an unnatural speed, now the young demon will unmask her in front of the cameras and only a miracle would save our fearless heroine from an absolute defeat!
Thunder Milf 03.jpg
Thunder Milf 03.jpg (618.15 KiB) Viewed 7210 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi!

Even for elderly villains, some habits are hard to quit...

The story so far… As part of her superheroine duties, the puritan heroine Thunder Milf visits the nursing home for retired super villains to check on their progress in their rehabilitation. Unfortunately for her, the formerly called Trident of Doom prepared one last hit. They manage to design a power draining device that leaves her incapacitated. Outnumbered, she is gangbanged in front of the cameras of the deviant SuperHeroine in Peril channel.
Thunder Milf 04.jpg
Thunder Milf 04.jpg (743.05 KiB) Viewed 7124 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The news anchor, she better wipe that smile off her face, she don't know it yet but they brought her along to clean up the creampies!
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi.

I’ve been really busy these past weeks, I have more drawings of Thunder Milf almost ready (I’m having a lot of fun drawing her) but I wanted to post a different heroine, so I decided to give another try to American Marvel.

Just a quick recap, she was a famous heroine a decade ago and then retired, seeing that crime is escalating she decided to go back to the action. Unfortunately for her, she’s not in her best shape and criminals have gotten more devious.

Hope you like it.
American Marvel 03.jpg
American Marvel 03.jpg (595.37 KiB) Viewed 6997 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

"Getting back into the game wasn't the cakewalk you expected, was it, Jugs? Hey, it's not all fun and games back here either, Marvel Muff. You're pretty dry and dusty, lady. You're almost not worth the trouble. Almost."

doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

American Marvel keeps being capture since she decided to go back in action. If she can't satisfy her captor, she'll find out why Dr. Painlust has a Phd. in suffering!
American Marvel 04.jpg
American Marvel 04.jpg (322.71 KiB) Viewed 6840 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

With the life of an innocent in her hands (and mouth), Thunder Milf is forced to obey their captors orders.

Thunder Milf 08.jpg
Thunder Milf 08.jpg (594.39 KiB) Viewed 6789 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

The story so far… Exploiting her weakness, Gape Master outsmart the powerful Thunder Milf, dominating her. The sick villain took advantage of the situation to do the unthinkable, unmasked the justice crusader, found her secret identity and with that information blackmailed her. In exchange for not revealing her secret identity and destroying her husband and son's lives, Erika Buxom, AKA Thunder Milf has no other option rather than accept his new master’s conditions.
Thunder Milf 05.jpg
Thunder Milf 05.jpg (605.15 KiB) Viewed 6680 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

The story so far… Ms Americana falls victim to one of the recently increasing number of regular men gathering together to assault hot superheroines. Taken by surprise and stripped from her power belt, she’s dragged to a lonely alley where her captors gangrape her.

Ms Americsna 03.png
Ms Americsna 03.png (1013.18 KiB) Viewed 6619 times
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

doctordominion wrote:
8 months ago
The story so far… Ms Americana falls victim to one of the recently increasing number of regular men gathering together to assault hot superheroines. Taken by surprise and stripped from her power belt, she’s dragged to a lonely alley where her captors gangrape her.

Ms Americsna 03.png
Love it.
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

The story so far… The Hypno Bros soon find out that Thunder MILF’s mind is not strong as her body, easily hypnotized, she is compelled to perform unspeakable acts for a puritan and married woman.

Thunder Milf 09.jpg
Thunder Milf 09.jpg (848.59 KiB) Viewed 6488 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

A quick drawing I made today, I realized that I’ve never done a drawing of Black Cat and she is super sexy, so I thought in a situation where she must surrender to her captors commands in order to save Spidey, and now he has to witness her sacrifice…

Black Cat 01.jpg
Black Cat 01.jpg (512.76 KiB) Viewed 6413 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm a huge fan of MrX work, and his roster of superheroines at DangerBabeCentral, he always has been an inspiration.

After their success over Wonder Woman, the lecherous group known as The Blowbang Gang moves to Delta City determined to put its superheroines on their knees.

Ms Americana 05.jpg
Ms Americana 05.jpg (689.76 KiB) Viewed 6320 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Part 2 of my Black Cat drawing, with the safety of Spider Man in her hands Felicia needs to keep obeying her captors orders, now her only hope is they keep their word and not unmask her in front of the camera.

Feedback or ideas for new drawings always welcome.
Black Cat 02.jpg
Black Cat 02.jpg (661.29 KiB) Viewed 6149 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi.

New Ms Americana drawing. With her life in danger, our fearless heroine must accept her defeat and face the consequences.

Ms Americana 06.jpg
Ms Americana 06.jpg (850.92 KiB) Viewed 5921 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

New Thunder MILF drawing, despite being a grown up soccer mom she’s quite naive and she’ll learn in the hard way that she cannot trust in the word of criminals.

Thunder Milf 10.jpg
Thunder Milf 10.jpg (826.13 KiB) Viewed 5805 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi.

Ms Americana in trouble again! Striped of her belt and surrounded by a horny mob, only a miracle can prevent her from being unmasked in front of the cameras!

Ms Americana 07.jpg
Ms Americana 07.jpg (738.55 KiB) Viewed 5761 times
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Wow, shit does happen. I mean, Street Justice. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Very nice.
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

What can I say in my defense? I’m having a lot of fun drawing Thunder Milf in “uncomfortable” positions…

Thunder Milf 13.jpg
Thunder Milf 13.jpg (612.73 KiB) Viewed 5589 times
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

doctordominion wrote:
6 months ago
What can I say in my defense? I’m having a lot of fun drawing Thunder Milf in “uncomfortable” positions…

Thunder Milf 13.jpg
It's okay we have a lot of fun seeing her in "uncomfortable" positions.
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Outnumbered and under the effect of the dangerous synthetic drug known as Bimbonium, designed to increase the breast size of the woman who receive it (with a kinky side effect of numb the will, leaving her malleable to the desires of those around her), the former unbeatable champion of justice is once again easily dominated.

Coming back is really hard in this business...

American Marvel 06.jpg
American Marvel 06.jpg (775.21 KiB) Viewed 5342 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

doctordominion wrote:
5 months ago
Outnumbered and under the effect of the dangerous synthetic drug known as Bimbonium, designed to increase the breast size of the woman who receive it (with a kinky side effect of numb the will, leaving her malleable to the desires of those around her)
Do you have an address on the Dark Web where we can order up some of that? :)
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Having been injected with the powerful ovulation booster Fertilex, Thunder Milf can only wait to be rescued before her captor impregnates her, otherwise as a traditional pro-life wife she'll have troubles explaining “her condition” to her husband.

Thunder Milf 11.jpg
Thunder Milf 11.jpg (603.75 KiB) Viewed 4807 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Black Cat is being properly bound and gagged…

Black Cat 03.jpg
Black Cat 03.jpg (624.04 KiB) Viewed 4579 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thunder MILF outnumbered and forced to blow her way out!

Thunder Milf 17.jpg
Thunder Milf 17.jpg (496.41 KiB) Viewed 4212 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

The story so far… Being a christian heroine involves spreading the word during Xmas season, Thunder MILF soon finds out that doing that in the slum part of the city may be very dangerous and that she won’t be back in time to spend the xmas eve with her husband and son.

Thunder Milf 20.jpg
Thunder Milf 20.jpg (843.68 KiB) Viewed 3528 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

At least she is going to have a white Christmas, maybe even a snowball and a creampie for dessert!
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

The story so far… Thunder MILF couldn't get in time to spend Xmas eve with her loving husband and son creating suspicions about her “charity activities” at home. Although she tried to have a lower profile to avoid the same thing happening again on New Year eve, the Hypno Bros had very different plans and knowing that one of her weaknesses is her susceptibility to mind control they easily hypnotized her, turning her into a living sex doll to use as they wish.. They know that if they keep her for too long would call unwanted attention of the authorities and other crime fighters, so they decide to use their control over her body at a cellular level and guarantee to knock her up and after achieving their goal they’ll make her forget about their encounter and release her just in time to return home to celebrate with her family, counting that it will be too late once she finds out that she’s expecting.

The holidays are a particularly dangerous time for superheroines.

Wish you all a great 2024!

Thunder Milf 21.jpg
Thunder Milf 21.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3407 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

The story so far… New year resolution for the Superheroine Sodomization Squad, keep terrorizing the superheroine community, hunting them one by one and becoming the most feared organization for female crime fighters.

American Marvel 07.jpg
American Marvel 07.jpg (940.48 KiB) Viewed 3269 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Lovely pose. So helpless. So pretty.

doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

The story so far… Thanks to her beauty and some notorious interventions, Thunder MILF gained in popularity especially among the villain community that targeted her to improve their status, and have fun in the process…

Thunder Milf 15.jpg
Thunder Milf 15.jpg (824.88 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

This one didn’t start as a Supergirl drawing… Sometimes I just start drawing... but thanks to the idea I received I did a few changes and I'm quite happy how it finally looks.

Supergirl 02.jpg
Supergirl 02.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi.

I’m old school and I’ll always be a B/W guy…But I really like how my last Supergirl colored drawing looked so I’m giving Thunder MILF (I can’t stop drawing her lately) a try.

I grabed one of my already posted drawings and apply some color to it. Choosing a color scheme is not my specialty but the combination of yellow/goldish/red really like me.

Let me know your opinions if you want me to post color drawings from time to time or keep doing them in B/W.

Thunder Milf 13 Color.jpg
Thunder Milf 13 Color.jpg (983.92 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think your style works better in Black and White, but that might just be comfort talking. I'd say follow your passions and if coloring keeps you engaged and creative you should go for it.
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

ThatOnePervert wrote:
1 month ago
I think your style works better in Black and White, but that might just be comfort talking. I'd say follow your passions and if coloring keeps you engaged and creative you should go for it.
Thanks for the feedback!

I love B/W a lot, right now I'm finishing my drawings in colour but I eventually return to my roots, or post both versions (if I have time to do it).
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

Policewoman: Release her NOW!
Gape Master: Get lost BITCH if you don’t want to join her!
Policewoman: Have a nice day Sir…

The story so far… Gape Master exploits his knowledge on Thunder MILF weaknesses making her do one last mission after sunset, unable to recharge her solar based powers, she’s defeated and taken as a prize.

Thunder Milf 25.jpg
Thunder Milf 25.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 970 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

I’m a huge fan of @Superheroinecomixxx material, specially their extreme stuff (huge penetrations and prolapses), so inspired by a drawing of Ms. Majestic I recreated it using my own OC, Thunder MILF.

Thunder Milf 29.jpg
Thunder Milf 29.jpg (931.43 KiB) Viewed 241 times
doctordominion
Sargeant
Sargeant

I’ve been drawing Thunder MILF a lot lately and she’s always dealing with uncomfortable situations… So I think that it was fair to display her in all her glory at least once.
Attachments
Thunder MILF.jpg
Thunder MILF.jpg (967.5 KiB) Viewed 161 times