"Wondra 8: Psych Out" is RELEASED!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Wondra 8: Psych-Out" has been RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1510
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... psych-out/

Trailer is here:

Dark Bat now works for WHIPLASH, and is assigned to track down Wondra. When she finds Wondra, however, Wondra gets the upper hand and strangles Dark Bat to death. It turns out, however, that Dark Bat has been enhanced by WHIPLASH and simply made Wondra believe that she had killed her. Now, knowing Dark Bat’s new power, Wondra says she is no longer able to be controlled. This time, Wondra shoots Dark Bat to death. Again, it turns out that Wondra has been mind controlled to think that she has successfully eliminated her opponent. Next, Dark Bat chloroforms Wondra, defeating and capturing her as instructed by her new boss, Mr. Lord.

Jenny Cherry plays Dark Bat, while newcomer Iris Allen plays Wondra.

This video was made for the fans on this site. There is no Extreme version, just this Peril version. Enjoy!

Blue
Attachments
Wondra poster copy.jpg
Wondra poster copy.jpg (618.79 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
Wondra still 3 copy.jpg
Wondra still 3 copy.jpg (493.02 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
Wondra still 12 copy.jpg
Wondra still 12 copy.jpg (427.45 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
Wondra still 15 copy.jpg
Wondra still 15 copy.jpg (456.25 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
Wondra still 27 copy.jpg
Wondra still 27 copy.jpg (374.71 KiB) Viewed 1826 times
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

Oof. So I think I'd consider myself a person who likes this website. I've probably bought about 40 different videos over the years (if not more). They don't all hit with me since my tastes don't 100% overlap what they're trying to do. But I have absolutely loved several of them and usually still feel good enough about the purchase on the ones that don't hit for me. And actions speak louder than words. I don't buy all of them, but I still buy a lot of them and will continue to do so.

This is the first one where I felt like it was a complete waste of money. The trailer is 1 minute long. The movie itself is 8, with 1 minute of that being title and credits. And I couldn't honestly tell you what happened in the movie that didn't happen in the trailer. While watching it, I had a thought "alright, that's everything from the trailer, now to see where it goes" and then immediately got credits. The mind control stuff wasn't really taken any further. Peril wasn't taken any further. Plot points weren't taken any further. The trailer was basically a slightly tighter edit of the whole thing.

This is the first one I've ever felt like the $25 was for absolutely nothing. Very disappointed.

I hate to be negative about this stuff since the people that make this awesome content for us aren't "big business" by any means, and they sacrifice a lot to keep this fairly niche genre going, but in this case I feel ripped off to a degree that is worth sharing. A lot of Bluestone videos are great and I'm sure there will be more great ones in the future (and I'll check them out), but this one is a bummer.

Both the actresses are hot, though. I will say that.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

bbsucks wrote:
1 year ago
Oof. So I think I'd consider myself a person who likes this website. I've probably bought about 40 different videos over the years (if not more). They don't all hit with me since my tastes don't 100% overlap what they're trying to do. But I have absolutely loved several of them and usually still feel good enough about the purchase on the ones that don't hit for me. And actions speak louder than words. I don't buy all of them, but I still buy a lot of them and will continue to do so.

This is the first one where I felt like it was a complete waste of money. The trailer is 1 minute long. The movie itself is 8, with 1 minute of that being title and credits. And I couldn't honestly tell you what happened in the movie that didn't happen in the trailer. While watching it, I had a thought "alright, that's everything from the trailer, now to see where it goes" and then immediately got credits. The mind control stuff wasn't really taken any further. Peril wasn't taken any further. Plot points weren't taken any further. The trailer was basically a slightly tighter edit of the whole thing.

This is the first one I've ever felt like the $25 was for absolutely nothing. Very disappointed.

I hate to be negative about this stuff since the people that make this awesome content for us aren't "big business" by any means, and they sacrifice a lot to keep this fairly niche genre going, but in this case I feel ripped off to a degree that is worth sharing. A lot of Bluestone videos are great and I'm sure there will be more great ones in the future (and I'll check them out), but this one is a bummer.

Both the actresses are hot, though. I will say that.
Thank you for the review—it was informative and polite critical as necessary. And I have had a similar experience with Bluestone. The models are very impressive!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Blue specializes in choking videos. There was a period of time where he branched out into more general SHIP videos, and some of them were absolutely first rate. Sadly, he's long since reverted to focusing on the choking stuff.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

It's not easy to turn out such consistent results as Blue does. Sure, he specializes in choking and generally includes that in almost every vid he produces, but he's varied his plots just enough here and there and has shared with us some of the most beautiful women on the planet in SHIP series so he's allowed a let down every now and then.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

Totally! If the next video released looks like something that I think I'm going to like, I'm still going to buy it. I've been happy with more of these than I haven't been.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Thanks for your honest feedback. To be equally honest, we don't do a lot of customs, because our customs are quite expensive, but this was a custom production. We did it because we received our usual custom price, but we also thought that the chloro ending would appeal to those on this board, even though an Extreme ending was not filmed. As you know, we usually do both versions of our videos, a Peril and an Extreme. We are sorry if we miscalculated, since at least a few of you didn't appreciate the storyline and peril elements. We will lick our wounds and note your comments for future productions.

Thanks for your feedback, and here's one of the reviews from our board for contrast to the foregoing posts:

SSkykingDA wrote:
1 year ago

This was very nice! Iris is an exotic beauty and looks wonderful in that costume! I hope that we'll get to see her again in the future.

I am really enjoying seeing Jenny playing a bad girl, and it was even hotter seeing her in a scenario where she is killed twice before finally defeating the heroine. We get the best of both worlds! I especially loved the quick, brutal strangulation death, I can watch her hands drop all day!
Blue
Attachments
Wondra still 17 copy.jpg
Wondra still 17 copy.jpg (461.53 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Bluestone wrote:
1 year ago
Hi All,

Thanks for your honest feedback. To be equally honest, we don't do a lot of customs, because our customs are quite expensive, but this was a custom production. We did it because we received our usual custom price, but we also thought that the chloro ending would appeal to those on this board, even though an Extreme ending was not filmed. As you know, we usually do both versions of our videos, a Peril and an Extreme. We are sorry if we miscalculated, since at least a few of you didn't appreciate the storyline and peril elements. We will lick our wounds and note your comments for future productions.

Thanks for your feedback, and here's one of the reviews from our board for contrast to the foregoing posts:

SSkykingDA wrote:
1 year ago

This was very nice! Iris is an exotic beauty and looks wonderful in that costume! I hope that we'll get to see her again in the future.

I am really enjoying seeing Jenny playing a bad girl, and it was even hotter seeing her in a scenario where she is killed twice before finally defeating the heroine. We get the best of both worlds! I especially loved the quick, brutal strangulation death, I can watch her hands drop all day!
Blue
I think you may have misunderstood the criticism here. The poster (and others) werent mad cuz there wasnt enough choking/death in it. They were perturbed cuz the whole video was very short but yet very expensive, and the chloro content was not long enough in relation to the other content. Which was my concern about this one from Day 1, and its been proven correct.