Unusual superheroine outfit idea

General discussions about superheroines!
Batgirlsuper12345
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey everybody,

Besides my fetish for superheroines I love seeing women in buttoned up polo shirts by Fred Perry. So I thought of bringing this into a superheroine outfit. In my dreams the superheroine would wear a Fred Perry polo shirt in a special color, for example red, yellow or dark green. The stripes on the polo shirts arms and collar would be white. The heroine would wear a longer cape in yellow, red or green on the outside and white on the inside - matching to the colors of the polo shirt. The collar of the polo shirt would work also as collar of the cape. Other pieces of the outfit would be a tennis skirt and boots, both in black.

The background of the heroine could be that she is a professional tennis player by day and a superheroine by night. What do you think of such a heroine? Crazy? Maybe one of the producers reads this here and will use such an outfit/story for a film.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I had an idea for a villainess that was a golfer. Her lair was in the a club house in the middle of a booby trapped golf course (new meanings for water hazard and sand trap). She could hit her trick golf balls (exploding, knock-out, bolo, gas bombs, etc). With insane accuracy. She wore polo shirts and pleated Miniskirts. All her crimes and hench people were country club/sports themed, along with the Associated death traps.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

"The background of the heroine could be that she is a professional tennis player by day and a superheroine by night."

Really cool idea. They used pro tennis player and coach sidekick in the original I-Spy TV series. She could be in all sorts of exotic cities for tennis tournaments for her adventures.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
I had an idea for a villainess that was a golfer. Her lair was in the a club house in the middle of a booby trapped golf course (new meanings for water hazard and sand trap). She could hit her trick golf balls (exploding, knock-out, bolo, gas bombs, etc). With insane accuracy. She wore polo shirts and pleated Miniskirts. All her crimes and hench people were country club/sports themed, along with the Associated death traps.

Very inventive! I like it.
shevek
Producer
Producer

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
This already exists, or it's close enough: it's Sportsmaster and his wife Tigress, in the Stargirl TV show. They even had a gym base of operations.
Sportsmaster was already like that in the comic, but Tigress was changed from a blonde teenage girl who had fighting prowess (in the Young Justice cartoons) to a mature Asian woman, so that their daughter (Artemis) could be the token Asian teen in the show. It worked, though.

Now, if you wanted to hone the concept into a "preppie" themed villainess (like the OP does, with the polo shirts), that could be interesting,
and fit well in a gimmicky DC rogues' gallery, like against Batman or The Flash. I mean if you can have "Captain Boomerang"....
Maybe a bit like an evil version of Elle Woods from Clueless. She could look very hot in that outfit - maybe she could just be called "Muffy".
Batgirlsuper12345
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Playing with AI picture generator. It's not perfect but gives you an idea.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230429-105647~2.png
Screenshot_20230429-105647~2.png (770.39 KiB) Viewed 550 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Why does AI have such difficulty with faces? That last image is a lot like the ones I've seen when playing around with AI. Seems like a non-warped face would be a basic function of AI-generated art.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The problem is, that such an AI does not really know, what a face is. Or how many fingers a hand should have (something often going wrong as well). Or just the other day I saw a great picture of a medieval knight on his horse, only that the horse had five legs. :)

Just in general, the AI does not know what something is. It was just trained to mix what it learned from the billions of pictures they used to train it. And then to use it to create something new. It does not understand (like a human would implicitly), why it could add e.g. another flower in the garden, but not another finger on the hand. I am assuming, the programmers are trying to teach this now with extra rules, but it seems to be difficult to do, at least without stifling the AI too much in other areas.