Unusual superheroine outfit idea

General discussions about superheroines!
Batgirlsuper12345
Neophyte
Neophyte
Belgium

Unusual superheroine outfit idea

Post by Batgirlsuper12345 »

Hey everybody,

Besides my fetish for superheroines I love seeing women in buttoned up polo shirts by Fred Perry. So I thought of bringing this into a superheroine outfit. In my dreams the superheroine would wear a Fred Perry polo shirt in a special color, for example red, yellow or dark green. The stripes on the polo shirts arms and collar would be white. The heroine would wear a longer cape in yellow, red or green on the outside and white on the inside - matching to the colors of the polo shirt. The collar of the polo shirt would work also as collar of the cape. Other pieces of the outfit would be a tennis skirt and boots, both in black.

The background of the heroine could be that she is a professional tennis player by day and a superheroine by night. What do you think of such a heroine? Crazy? Maybe one of the producers reads this here and will use such an outfit/story for a film.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Re: Unusual superheroine outfit idea

Post by sneakly »

I had an idea for a villainess that was a golfer. Her lair was in the a club house in the middle of a booby trapped golf course (new meanings for water hazard and sand trap). She could hit her trick golf balls (exploding, knock-out, bolo, gas bombs, etc). With insane accuracy. She wore polo shirts and pleated Miniskirts. All her crimes and hench people were country club/sports themed, along with the Associated death traps.
joejanus
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Post by joejanus »

"The background of the heroine could be that she is a professional tennis player by day and a superheroine by night."

Really cool idea. They used pro tennis player and coach sidekick in the original I-Spy TV series. She could be in all sorts of exotic cities for tennis tournaments for her adventures.
joejanus
Henchman
Henchman
United States of America

Post by joejanus »

sneakly wrote: 2 weeks ago I had an idea for a villainess that was a golfer. Her lair was in the a club house in the middle of a booby trapped golf course (new meanings for water hazard and sand trap). She could hit her trick golf balls (exploding, knock-out, bolo, gas bombs, etc). With insane accuracy. She wore polo shirts and pleated Miniskirts. All her crimes and hench people were country club/sports themed, along with the Associated death traps.

Very inventive! I like it.
shevek
Producer
Producer
United States of America

Post by shevek »

sneakly wrote: 2 weeks ago I had an idea for a villainess that was a golfer. Her lair was in the a club house in the middle of a booby trapped golf course (new meanings for water hazard and sand trap). She could hit her trick golf balls (exploding, knock-out, bolo, gas bombs, etc). With insane accuracy. She wore polo shirts and pleated Miniskirts. All her crimes and hench people were country club/sports themed, along with the Associated death traps.
This already exists, or it's close enough: it's Sportsmaster and his wife Tigress, in the Stargirl TV show. They even had a gym base of operations.
Sportsmaster was already like that in the comic, but Tigress was changed from a blonde teenage girl who had fighting prowess (in the Young Justice cartoons) to a mature Asian woman, so that their daughter (Artemis) could be the token Asian teen in the show. It worked, though.

Now, if you wanted to hone the concept into a "preppie" themed villainess (like the OP does, with the polo shirts), that could be interesting,
and fit well in a gimmicky DC rogues' gallery, like against Batman or The Flash. I mean if you can have "Captain Boomerang"....
Maybe a bit like an evil version of Elle Woods from Clueless. She could look very hot in that outfit - maybe she could just be called "Muffy".