Secrets of the Greenhouse

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
smvillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Inside the Hothouse of her Greenhouse hideout. In and amongst the leafy green leafs of her mutated Amazon Rain Forest Carnivorous Brazilian Woman Eating plant. Which knows that she is not a meal? That she is mommy?

Poison Ivy is enjoying some loving moments with her babies? As the plant passes it’s leafs all over her body. Normally with any other woman, these leafs would be producing an enzyme for dissolving clothing. Stripping the intended meal naked before it can and will begin eating and later slowly digesting the meal over twenty to thirty hours.

During which time the plant also is producing fermions that cause a woman to have continuous orgasms. So powerful so mind blowing rocketing orgasms to a level of pleasure never before experienced. Ripping her from the highs of one orgasm right into the start of the next one. Even while the pervious pleasurable moment is still whining down.

However Ivy knows that every day she snuggles her babies? Getting them to produce their fermions that rocket her to continuous orgasms? Means another day they go without a good meal? And that is Ivy has too coin a Catwoman phrase; set the purrrfect trap for her babies’ purrrfect meal?

5’4” 120lbs with a shapely 37-23-36 34C Cup hourglass figure of Batgirl?

And she knows Batgirl is already on her way? She can only wait and hope Batgirl knows nothing about the Brazilian Woman Eating Plant and her plans for her to become their next much needed meal?

As Ivy waits, she sits in her Queen Ann high back chair sitting across from the beautiful looking wall of green leafs and flowers concealing her babies. Which show zero signs of being alive and ready to pounce on any unsuspecting female victim?

She doesn’t have long to wait as Batgirl soon arrives. And finds her way into the Hothouse and Poison Ivy’s fully expecting her?

“Well so very nice of you too except my invitation Batgirl? I’ve been expecting you?”

“Really? What a surprise? You’ve been expecting me? And just like that Ivy? You’ve tipped your hand? Well I have other ideas? Like taking you into custody and behind bars where you belong?”

Ivy stands up and starts walking towards Batgirl. “Oh Batgirl? Why ruin a possible perfect beautiful moment? You know we have a destiny to be lovers, Batgirl? Why fight it?” As Ivy now attempts to kiss Batgirl. And lay her love potion on Batgirl. A love potion that works as effectively on women as it does men.

Instinctively, Batgirl steps back and delivers Poison Ivy a little love kiss of her own in a high leg kick under the chin. And knocking Ivy on her ass. That instantly quickly quietly and unseen to Batgirl awakens the Brazilian Woman eating Plant. Quietly its vines begin sneaking up on Batgirl.

“That wasn’t a nice thing to do Batgirl? What did I do to deserve that?”

“Just for being you, Ivy? And for the record I have no desires to be you’re love interest and taking warm naked showers with you? Get on your feet Poison Ivy? It’s time to face the music?”

“Maybe another day, Batgirl? But not today?”

As suddenly thick vines wrap around Batgirl’s legs. Then her arms and around her body as the plant lifts her off her feet and begins dragging Batgirl backwards. As five large flowers suddenly are spouting heads with sinister looking grins. And while Batgirl's boots are being pulled off by others.

“What the Hell? What is this thing? Put me down? Let go of me?” As Batgirl is dragged into the body of the plant. Quickly thin vines tie her in place. As large green leafs begin passing all over her shapely figure.

“These are my babies, Batgirl? A Generically Mutated Strain of Amazon Rain Forest Carnivorous Brazilian Plants transformed into Woman Eaters? And you Batgirl are their next meal?”

“What the fuck? What’s happening? OMG I’m beginning to orgasm?”

“That’s right Batgirl? During they’re generic mutation the plant’s developed fermions that cause a woman to have continuous orgasms. They will be the most powerful mind blowing orgasms to ever rock your body, Batgirl?”

“These leafs are in charge of stripping you naked which in your case will also at some point expose your true identity, Batgirl? And I can hardly wait to see the girl under the mask who my babies are going to enjoy for a long overdue meal? That shouldn’t be very long from now?”

As Poison Ivy now appears to be tickling one of the heads. And while the first orgasm is beginning to hit Batgirl.

“Then once naked Batgirl? Which is in about thirty minutes? These heads will take up positions? One on each of your shapely tone butt cheeks? One on each of your C Cup boobs? And this little fellow? Well you guessed it Batgirl? Between her legs with your pussy in mind?”

“While the fermions keep you in a state of orgasmic bliss, Batgirl? They will begin munching eating her selected womanly parts? Tits, Ass and Pussy? And even though your orgasms will keep on rolling? However it won’t spare you the pain of feeling being eaten?” But her orgasms will keep you fully conscious while being eaten, Batgirl?” As her purple costume is already showing signs of being dissolved around her tits. As the leafs run all over every inch of her purple clad figure. She keeps ducking her head away in order to keep her identity secret.

Even if it will be for a few extra minutes. For vines are holding good and tight. For the moment Batgirl is going nowhere. As the first of the all new more powerful orgasms rips uncontrollably through her to peak. Causing total erotic screaming on Batgirl’s part.

And before Batgirl even reaches climax? The plant’s fermions have already shall we say sending the second orgasm climbing up the mountain. While the dissolving of her purple costume has reached twenty percent. Her Batgirl Logo is gone as her black tee shirt bra becomes more and more visible.
It is at this moment the leafs seize control of Batgirl’s pitching head as the dissolving juices begin working on revealing Batgirl’s identity.

“When the dinner bell is rang, Batgirl? You already know exactly where that will be? Yes! Her pussy gets the first bite? Then her nice firm boobs? And last but not least her butt? But your ass Batgirl will be the first to be completely eaten.”

“While she continuously continues to have orgasm after orgasm? She’ll feel her tone ass being devoured? She’ll be able to watch as well as feel her full voluptuous C Cup boobs being slowly reduced to B Cups. Then A Cups and finally all the way gone and Batgirl will be flatter than she has as a First Grade Schoolgirl. As well as the ultimate feeling of truly getting her pussy fully eaten? And it won’t be the way she or any other woman wish or will enjoy having her pussy eaten?

“After these boys have had their dinner and enjoyed the most delectable choicest feminine parts of her, Batgirl? The plant will then suck you completely and commence slowly digesting you? Which will take in excess of more than twenty hours?”

“You Fiendish Evil Bitch! How Can You Do Such An Evil Thing To Your Fellow Woman? AAAAAHHHHH!!!!” As yet another orgasm is racing through Batgirl? While yet another orgasm is beginning to build even before this one has climaxed?

GREAT SCOT….BATGIRL TRAPPED IN A WOMAN EATING PLANT?
ENTANGLED IN THE VINES OF THE CORNIVOROUS MUTATED PLANT’S CLUTCHES?
SOME TOO BECOME A TASTY DELECTABLE DELICIOUS MORSEL?
AS THE PLANT’S AGENTS IS CONTINUOUSLY CAUSING HER TO HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASMS MAKING ESCAPE IMPOSSIBLE?
THERE IS ONLY ONE QUESTION YET TO BE ASKED AND ANSWERED?
WILL THE PLANT BE ENJOYING THE DELICIOUSNESS OF BATGIRL? OR WILL IT BE BARBARA GORDON ON THE MENU?
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice job. I remember you putting our own Batgirl1969 in this trap on Deviant Art and in DynaHunk’s Electro Babe and Dyna Chick series it was one of my favorites.
smvillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Well thank you and glad you enjoyed it! As for Batgirl1969, when we were both over in Deviant Art and before we both got the boot? She is always a good sport about being Batgirl and being placed in peril?
However even though they were posted years before all the chances and were listed as not real, Fantasy. The new Dictators of Deviant Art found many of my stories to be in violation of the TOS.

These days when posting Heroines' in peril I use Dark Fetish? But it is far from the perfect place!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Keep up the good work.

No offense to you, but my favorite woman-eating plant scene/story is Electro Babe and Dyna Chick.

I just like those characters or any variation of Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, a little better than Batgirl.

But your stories are pretty damned good.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

😳 WOW!!!! Delicious!!!! This Batgirl must really be a kinky freak!!!!
Damselbinder

'Fermions'?

...You mean 'pheromones'?
smvillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank You! It's called using out of date spell checker and windows 8! Because I'm too cheap to buy a new laptop until I need too! So my writing's have much misspellings! And I'm excited to check out your work? Thanks for link
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Nice work. Not sure how Batgirl gets out of this trap. Continuous orgasms make it hard to plan out an escape. Will there be another chapter?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Found this on YouTube this morning.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nice find! Kudos to the creator
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
Nice find! Kudos to the creator

He also did one where Mr. Freeze put Batgirl in the vaporizing chamber.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My conversations at the florists are about to get weird!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
'About to ' ? Yeah right. :giggle: :lol:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
'About to ' ? Yeah right. :giggle: :lol:
Watching little shop of horrors....hmmm...may need to feed some plants!!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Tallyho "sure looks like plant food to me!"
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great minds think in like channels, I guess.

shevek
Producer
Producer

smvillain wrote:
1 year ago
Well thank you and glad you enjoyed it! As for Batgirl1969, when we were both over in Deviant Art and before we both got the boot? She is always a good sport about being Batgirl and being placed in peril?
However even though they were posted years before all the chances and were listed as not real, Fantasy. The new Dictators of Deviant Art found many of my stories to be in violation of the TOS.
These days when posting Heroines' in peril I use Dark Fetish? But it is far from the perfect place!
Great story, Smvillain! Hope to see more parts of it soon.

I'd heard before about Batgirl1969 getting booted from DeviantArt but I didn't realize it was an epidemic of sorts.
That didn't happen to me: before I started Heroineburgh, I "practiced" writing heroine stories about a couple of character prototypes. After writing about 10 episodes on the Forum, I posted them on DeviantArt as well. There was transformation through stimulation (ye olde Altawoman style), muscle growth, and lesbianism, but DA never had any problems with them. Sorry to hear you had that trouble!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Interesting story. Thanks for posting it.