Where are they now?

General discussions about superheroines!
CIA
Henchman
Henchman

Are any of these girls still making vids? They are all spectacular:

1. Amber Macalister
2. Paris Kennedy
3. Paris Dylan
4. Karen Collins (SOAP videos)
5. Destiny Dumon (Ringdivas)
6. Cassidy McWilliams

That's it for now. Any help would be great! I love this forum.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would say that this isn't an area to explore unless they are still in the industry. A lot of model retire or have families etc and move on and probably want a disconnect.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
I would say that this isn't an area to explore unless they are still in the industry. A lot of model retire or have families etc and move on and probably want a disconnect.
OP literally started with asking if they’re still making vids, so I think it’s pretty obvious he wasn’t asking for details on their personal lives. He doesn’t want their literal physical whereabouts, lol.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

awsman wrote:
1 year ago
Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
OP literally started with asking if they’re still making vids, so I think it’s pretty obvious he wasn’t asking for details on their personal lives. He doesn’t want their literal physical whereabouts, lol.
Ok you're right. My bad. Didn't see the "making vids" part. Sorry.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I know Paris Kennedy retired. I ran into her a few years ago and asked her if she was still interested in shooting one last superheroine video for Hypnotics World and she basically just laughed. LOL! So she's done.

Paris Dylan , I am guessing makes a LOT more money as a mainstream internet "star" as they call her these days so a return to superheroine films seems doubtful. Too bad, she's a badass.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Plus I read Paris Dylan married some millionaire.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
Plus I read Paris Dylan married some millionaire.
CIA
Henchman
Henchman

Cool. How about Amber? Does she still do cams under any other name?

Paris Dylan is an interesting case. I doubt it's pure gold digging- I'm sure she could have found a younger richer guy easily. She's a fucking smoking hot girl with great boobs, a tight ass and a really pretty face. There must be something more to it.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

CIA wrote:
1 year ago

Paris Dylan is an interesting case. I doubt it's pure gold digging- I'm sure she could have found a younger richer guy easily. She's a fucking smoking hot girl with great boobs, a tight ass and a really pretty face. There must be something more to it.
In ten years, she’ll be rsmoking hot, rich as fuck and able to do whatever she wants and with whomever she wants…

I think they are both getting something out of the relationship. If I were him, I would definitely tap that ass….
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

CIA wrote:
1 year ago

Maybe she wants to be Miss American Pie
CIA
Henchman
Henchman

Totally good for him! I doubt he has that much cash though after multiple divorces and basically a modest career that peaked 40 years ago. She could be making that kinda money on OF if she wanted.

Nah, I think she actually digs the old balls. Good for both of them!