Fun with PhotoShop

Links to all your favorite superheroine websites!
Forum rules
In order to add your link here, you must have a reciprocal link back to http://www.superheroineforum.com on your site!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member
United States of America

Re: Fun with PhotoShop

Post by superheroinelinks »

One of Catwoman's henchmen went undercover as a woman to seduce Batman into a sticky tricky trap. You'd think the "World's Greatest Detective" wouldn't have been so easily fooled by the cross dresser but he was so distracted by those sexy legs encased in a pair of nude dancers tights I guess he didn't notice his boner under that form fitting silky spandex dress! By then it was too late, Batman was soon subdued for Miss Kitty.
Attachments
0000000000000000000.jpg
0000000000000000000.jpg (70.46 KiB) Viewed 380 times
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member
United States of America

Phase 1 was complete. Batman just gulped an enormeous load of cataphrenic milkshake from Catwoman and will soon be introduced into the delightful seductive world of ballet babes, shiny tights, silk spandex, and total domination! Purrrrrfect! Seduction, sex, and slavery in that order.
Attachments
00000000000000000000000.jpg
00000000000000000000000.jpg (185.34 KiB) Viewed 303 times
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member
United States of America

Holy Hoisery Boy Wonder! You went through my pantyhose drawer again didn't you? You're wearing my black dress pantyhose!
Robin: I can explain, I slipped them on just for a minute, started to parade around in them admiring myself in the mirror, next thing I know I was drugged, and bound.
WonderWoman: I can clearly see you enjoy this by your boner clearly visible right through the pantyhose! Oh the Peril in PANTYHOSE!
Attachments
00000000000000000000000.jpg
00000000000000000000000.jpg (42.76 KiB) Viewed 216 times
zalimkhanhrp
Neophyte
Neophyte
Pakistan

Post by zalimkhanhrp »

superheroinelinks wrote: 1 month ago Holy Hoisery Boy Wonder! You went through my pantyhose drawer again didn't you? You're wearing my black dress pantyhose!
Robin: I can explain, I slipped them on just for a minute, started to parade around in them admiring myself in the mirror, next thing I know I was drugged, and bound.
WonderWoman: I can clearly see you enjoy this by your boner clearly visible right through the pantyhose! Oh the Peril in PANTYHOSE!
That is awesome to watch. really amazed me.