Introduce Myself

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
BernaMich
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello everyone! I've just joined the forum, with interst on writing and reading great superheroine stories that involve a lot of realistic struggles for the main female characters, but who nevertheless become victorious at the end of the deadly challenges they face.

My preferences are based on genuine superheroines fighting for a cause they strive for, using skympy suits and displaying great personalities while finding themselves in perilous situations. In this regard, I'm more leaned towards gorish battles within mounting conflicts posing a deadly threat to the superheroines than to BDMS or nudity.

However, part of my purpose for joining this group is to contribute with Fanfics writen by me to develope alternative stories for known superheroines, although I might also create charactes from my own imagination.

Hope this is gonna be a great experience.

BernaMich
Read my contribution - Wonder Woman - Large Hadron Collider Crisis
https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=36558
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello Welcome to the forum.
Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you have any questions about how the site works just message is here. No question too stupid, we were all new once.

There are 2 story areas , the Dungeon Section where the stories and outcomes are usually darker ( BDSM, intense sexual peril, torture , death and defeat) and the conventional story section where there may still be sexual peril but it's milder and the outcomes are generally positive.
There are some great writers here with a mix of original and mainstream characters.
Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
BernaMich
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
Hello Welcome to the forum.
Myself and DrDominator9 are meeters and greeters here so if you have any questions about how the site works just message is here. No question too stupid, we were all new once.

There are 2 story areas , the Dungeon Section where the stories and outcomes are usually darker ( BDSM, intense sexual peril, torture , death and defeat) and the conventional story section where there may still be sexual peril but it's milder and the outcomes are generally positive.
There are some great writers here with a mix of original and mainstream characters.
Enjoy your time here

Thank you DrDominator9 and tallyho! I'll reach out in case I have any question. Have a great day!
Read my contribution - Wonder Woman - Large Hadron Collider Crisis
https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=36558