Greatest Superheroine Central video?

General discussions about superheroines!
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Let’s have a healthy dose of nostalgia here: what to you was the greatest Superheroine Central video?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The first Ultrawoman video was the one for me, but mostly because it was my first experience with superheroine peril videos that weren't the mainstream (had sexual peril). I absolutely loved it!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
The first Ultrawoman video was the one for me, but mostly because it was my first experience with superheroine peril videos that weren't the mainstream (had sexual peril). I absolutely loved it!
The mop monster one or the one on the roof top?

I liked the Scorpion vs Keelix one.
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ultragirl vs X5 would be right up there for me. Did DanO switch actresses half way through the video?
shevek
Producer
Producer

Yes, let's! :)

SHC was among my earliest discoveries, along with SHD, SHIB, Perez's Sisterhood, and early Anton stuff.
I'd have to say either Ultrawoman vs the Keelix (the one on the rooftop, Mr. X)
or the Supreme Avenger one where she transforms and then finds the meteorite in the box.
But there are so many great ones (Galaxy Girl, Fusion, Brite Star, etc.) it's hard to choose. KC Cannons did look amazing in both the Galaxy Girl and Ms. Americana outfits for sure. All hats off to DanO for inspiring a generation, or two!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago

The rooftop and club scene one. i especially liked the scene when Ultrawoman regenerated, as well as the rooftop fondling.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
The rooftop and club scene one. i especially liked the scene when Ultrawoman regenerated, as well as the rooftop fondling.
Yes I remember those. I wasn't there for that however, you hit it on the head that these were the first elaborate videos that focused squarely on super heroine erotica vs say Harmony that just tied up girls in super costumes.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

emile wrote:
1 year ago
Ultragirl vs X5 would be right up there for me. Did DanO switch actresses half way through the video?
He may have but sometimes when you shoot long stories you do a shoot for a day then you do another shoot a month later and the girl either got tats or died their hair purple or got implants or something. Kind of unreliable in this way. She has long hair then next shoot she has pixie short hair. I'd have to go back and see. Sometimes we just used different models for the same role ie 3 or 4 ultra womans etc. Or the same model for 3 to 4 different heroines.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

There are a lot of great videos from Superheroine Central.

The second best for me is the one with KC Cannons as Galaxy Girl and Tanya Danielle as Power Angel. The attacks on Galaxy Girl and then using her to take out Power Angel was a great storyline.

My favorite video is Brite Star with Ultrawoman attacking her at her home. It had a whole background and great intro to who Brite Star is and then the attacks in her normal and superpowered forms were great. Plus Dakota Summers was an awesome heroine.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago

I’m looking to buy a remastered version of the Scorpion Vs. Keelix video. Is DanO selling it? That too was a great series!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago

I’m looking to buy a remastered version of the Scorpion Vs. Keelix video. Is DanO selling it? That too was a great series!
You'd have to ask him. Some of that video was not shot at HD. We didn't get our 4k camera till later.
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

never really liked his videos the voice over was annoying the slow mo got boring and the intro of each video cutting the movie up if I wanted to I would take all his stories and make them ten times better.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

the Power Angel 'Assassin' story was my first SHC and I still love it
Nighthawk was a good
I think there was one with Fantasti girl that had great few scenes at the start
Akira lane as Psystrike vs the cyborg anarchists
that Thrust girl video that got a bit cut short
so many classics!
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Nighthawk
Psystrike
Thrust Girl
Scorpion

These are all my favorites. I love the leotard based costumes and the fact that they all met a humiliating end in slimy goo.

It's a real shame that there aren't any producers around now that make videos with a slimy/messy demise.
TroyKimmel03
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Trust Girl = Leslie Culton at her hottest. I’d pay to see her as a superheroine now. I don’t care how old she is now. She was hot af!!!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Totally forgot! THE GOLD AVENGER!! She was absolutely stunning, and the simple yet beautiful outfit was captivating. I really wish some superheroine video could be created bringing back such a character. Coco as the Gold Avenger in 2023 would be amazing!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Anybody remembers this Supreme Avenger video where she was destroyed by Power Punch and villains? I think that was SHC’s longest video, and one of my favourites!