"Batgirl" movie canceled by WB (Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah directed)

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

in my country, Discovery bought and bought the TVN television station, and it turned out that people from Discowery started to mobbing on the TVN employee.
Danorian wrote:
1 year ago
Alice wrote:
1 year ago
The fusion of WB and discovery was, in my opinion, an intentional shot in the knee
More like a repeated lead pipe to it IMHO! Sorta like what Joker did to Jason Todd in Death in the Family!
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It gets worse. Cartoon Network Studios is gone.

https://www.cartoonbrew.com/studios/wbd ... 22123.html
Over the last decade, CNS produced shows such as Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, Clarence, Over the Garden Wall, We Bare Bears, Craig of the Creek, Summer Camp Island, Infinity Train, and Primal, to name just a few. Conversely, WBA’s lineup has been focused on catalog characters, including titles such as Batwheels, Bugs Bunny Builders, Aquaman: King of Atlantis, Teen Titans Go!, Jellystone!, Animaniacs, Looney Tunes Cartoons, Harley Quinn, Justice League Action, and The Tom and Jerry Show.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH8OTbb5wPM

Stay until the end of the teaser to see the real villains of Batgirl.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Somebody ought to write a screwball comedy about a superhero film that was shot and filmed, but the studio decided not to release the film; Then you cut to four superhero fanboys devastated that a film starring their favorite superhero will not be released, and these losers decide to travel cross country and plan a break in into the film studios offices vault where legend has it the original print is located. I am thinking something along the lines of Tower Heist or Oceans 11.
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

bushwackerbob wrote:
1 year ago
Somebody ought to write a screwball comedy about a superhero film that was shot and filmed, but the studio decided not to release the film; Then you cut to four superhero fanboys devastated that a film starring their favorite superhero will not be released, and these losers decide to travel cross country and plan a break in into the film studios offices vault where legend has it the original print is located. I am thinking something along the lines of Tower Heist or Oceans 11.
Almost Fanboys
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

bushwackerbob wrote:
1 year ago
That's literally Jay and Silent bob strike back
"We love this fucking monkey!"
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Leslie Grace's second suit revealed:
shevek
Producer
Producer

Leslie Grace slips a whole bunch of Batgirl BTS clips into her year-end reel on Instagram.
Even a couple where she's interacting with Brendan Fraser (Firefly) on set.
Freeze them one by one if you can.