AHKYLLA RELEASED !!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
AHKYLLA
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello friends. My first video shows a nightmare of the character AHKYLLA, where she faces her biggest weakness. CLAUSROPHOBIA. In several scenes she faces the drama of being in a cramped hallway, as well as being repeatedly grabbed in several bear hugs.
I created a blogger with my own domain to receive payments through paypal. However, Im having a problem with the paypal`s button on the webpage.So I`ll send the video by email request for now.
The video has over 11 minutes of story and 6 minutes more of behind the scenes. So you will see how beautiful my Actress is. Any problems with the download, email me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you with a link to confirm your download.

GUYS, I`M HAVING PROBLEM WITH PAYPAL. SO I WILL SEND A LINK FOR PAYMENT THROUGH EMAIL AND BEFORE THE PAYMENT, I`LL SEND THE LINK FOR DOWNLOAD. THE LINK FOR PAYMENT WILL BE BY "SUMUP" OR "PAYPAL"
THE PRICE IS 11.89 AMERICAN DOLLARS OR 62.01 BRAZILIAN REAL. THE AMOUNT CHARGED IS EQUIVALENT BETWEEN THESE CURRENCIES. YOU CAN CHECK THE EXCHANGE RATES. ANY PROBLEM, LET ME KNOW AT EMAIL [email protected]. MY NAME IS ANDERSON

Last edited by AHKYLLA 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Looks very solid for a first effort. Good for you. And the actress is gorgeous. May I request a couple chloroform scenes and that she wear pantyhose for the next one?
AHKYLLA
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Mamooche24 wrote:
1 year ago
Looks very solid for a first effort. Good for you. And the actress is gorgeous. May I request a couple chloroform scenes and that she wear pantyhose for the next one?
Thanks, man. If you are interested just send me a request by email ( [email protected] ) and Ill send you a payment link and the video. I promice your chlorofom and panthose scene for the next one!!!
AHKYLLA
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Friends, I`m receiving and sending the ORDERS through email [email protected]
Attachments
VENDA.jpg
VENDA.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1476 times
AHKYLLA
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

So far, only two people have asked me for the video. If that doesn't change anything by next Monday, I'll take the video down.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I hope you don’t get discouraged. You seem to have put together a fantastic effort here. I just can’t justify buying it cuz there isnt proper KO scenes in it (with chloroform and the like) and the heroine is bare-legged. Plus the whole thing is a dream.

Now if you add those things in the next one, I would certainly buy it and I feel like it’ll attract others as well.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, I agree, don't get discouraged. We all went through that early period where you need to build your following. Unfortunately, that comes at the expense of constantly releasing videos with very little reception. But it will get better. My advice is to pay attention to what the fans of this genre, a lot of the folks here on this forum, are telling you.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I like the model and I like the outfit. I loved the OTS carry. I’m with Mamooch if you do a chloroform scene it’s an instant buy from me. Even if you do a few separate short clips of various KOs I’d buy them. I don’t need storylines personally lol
shevek
Producer
Producer

She's gorgeous and curvy. You have the start of a great idea. It has a little bit of a Steve Noir flavor with kind of a dreamscape feel.
But why not just call her "Aquila"? Easier to remember and pronounce, especially if she is Latina - sounds sexier and more heroic too.
And what about those Converse All-Stars? I'm sure many people would rather see shiny black boots, hopefully with heels.
Otherwise than that, you could be the SHIP king of Brazil if you keep going!