What makes me Batgirl1969

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

For me it was the Batman show, the batsuit excited me quite weirdly, I wanted to be Batman and be inside the batsuit so badly indeed. Batgirl in her sexy purple batsuit sure didn't make me any less excited, I wanted to have some serious batsex as Batman with Batgirl! :ybat:
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

And why exactly would anyone here hate you for that when all our kinks come from the same place? Who knows where our kinks come from, but I already wanted to see pretty girls tied up by the time I was 7 and before I ever had any sexual urges to begin with. I guess the old saw about, "born this way" carries some weight.

And I always figured Batgirl1969 came from the second, never made, season with Batgirl, or maybe the 4th season of Batman that would have featured more Batgirl.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

My love of bondage and superheroes came from that show too, and ever since I watched reruns as a kid I've wanted to be bound and gagged at Catwoman's mercy, with Batgirl struggling alongside me.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

ltrltr wrote:
1 year ago
My love of bondage and superheroes came from that show too, and ever since I watched reruns as a kid I've wanted to be bound and gagged at Catwoman's mercy, with Batgirl struggling alongside me.
It sure would be exciting to be tied up with Batgirl as Batman, and helplessly squirming in the tight batsuits while Catwoman enjoys the hot bat-action! :ybat:
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not a diss on Kitt, but with the size difference, I would have love to have seen bondage and fights between Newmar's Catwoman and Craig's Batgirl
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
Not a diss on Kitt, but with the size difference, I would have love to have seen bondage and fights between Newmar's Catwoman and Craig's Batgirl
Back in the late 1970s, on a late night reunion show of the cast, Craig joked that she was glad Newmar wasn't Catwoman that season because she only came up to her navel. Just look at the height difference when Catwoman, Robin, and Pussycat were standing next to each other to get an idea of what it would hav ben like..
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

And here I imagined I was the one who led you down the garden path. Well, maybe I just held your hand a bit and pointed out a strange bloom or two.

:laugh:

I'm sure myself and other writers honed your appreciation of peril situations. Care to elaborate how stories "helped" expand your psyche?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:giggle: " Please don't hate me" :giggle:
I can almost see you batting your eyelashes as you say it, when the reality is you would eat most of us on here alive. :lol:
You are such a cocktease young missy! :giggle:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Evil Spider wrote:
1 year ago
ltrltr wrote:
1 year ago
It sure would be exciting to be tied up with Batgirl as Batman, and helplessly squirming in the tight batsuits while Catwoman enjoys the hot bat-action! :ybat:
Exactly. Everything I've ever fantasised about right there.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Visitor wrote:
1 year ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
Back in the late 1970s, on a late night reunion show of the cast, Craig joked that she was glad Newmar wasn't Catwoman that season because she only came up to her navel. Just look at the height difference when Catwoman, Robin, and Pussycat were standing next to each other to get an idea of what it would hav ben like..
That would have made for a great physical wrestling match and maybe a cradle carry by Catwoman, really asserting her dominance over poor helpless little Batgirl!!

What further led me down the path to develop my character and personality traits were some really great Threesome FFM videos where a strap-on was part of the action for one of the girls, not sure what it was about seeing a girl dominate another girl with the strap-on but that impression lasted, deep!!
Some of the greats I watched were:
North Pole 25 with Krystal Steal
Occupy my ass - various scenes
We live together - a lesbian series where usually 2 girls would pick up a stranger(another girl) invite her to their apartment and then use strapons!!
Once I really got into the genre, Anastasia Pierce, Amber Michaels, Eden Wells, Rubberdoll, Chanta, Randy Moore, Felicia Cat, Ivy English, to name a few became my go to vids for inspiration....plus all the great stuff that was posted here, I am a product of the genre!!!
or after the traditional 60's series bondage scene that they had after the first two season , have BatGirl defeat Catwoman with a lttile payback
shevek
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
...molded me into Batgirl1969...made me the woman I am!!! Hope some find it interesting to see what makes me tick...
Speaking of which...gonna be at Baltimore Comicon? We have a booth there for the first time (Comicsburgh, which includes Heroineburgh & The Edge).
We'll be bringing one of our actresses (Bridget, the statuesque redhead who plays Arctica, queen of the frost).
And we'll be staying at an Airbnb only six blocks away.

What sayest thou, adventuress? :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Visitor wrote:
1 year ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
That would have made for a great physical wrestling match and maybe a cradle carry by Catwoman, really asserting her dominance over poor helpless little Batgirl!!

What further led me down the path to develop my character and personality traits were some really great Threesome FFM videos where a strap-on was part of the action for one of the girls, not sure what it was about seeing a girl dominate another girl with the strap-on but that impression lasted, deep!!
Some of the greats I watched were:
North Pole 25 with Krystal Steal
Occupy my ass - various scenes
We live together - a lesbian series where usually 2 girls would pick up a stranger(another girl) invite her to their apartment and then use strapons!!
Once I really got into the genre, Anastasia Pierce, Amber Michaels, Eden Wells, Rubberdoll, Chanta, Randy Moore, Felicia Cat, Ivy English, to name a few became my go to vids for inspiration....plus all the great stuff that was posted here, I am a product of the genre!!!
This whole thread is YES!
*best read in the voice of Clayface from Harley Quinn

Yeah. Batman and Robin TV and comics. Those amazing traps. Recreating those led me to realize how much I like being in bondage before I could even tie it to sexuality . Really just about every tv superhero or superheroine from the 70's I liked to pretend to be and pretend to be in peril.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Screenshot_20220801-200637~2.png
Visitor wrote:
1 year ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
This would have worked out amazing, poor petite Batgirl helpless at the claws of such a tall pussycat...that would have been delicious
I could see Newmar’s Catwoman lezzing over Batgirl about to be cut in half by a giant mouse trap, while Leslie Gore jack’s Robin off while he is sawing away at the rope. I think I preferred Kitt as Catwoman. I think she came across as more sadistic and less campy…
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great camel toe in the second pic and nice work by your pal
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder

A phenomenal damsel scene. STILL haven't found the right story to homage it.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yes, somehow I can't imagine Yvonne Craig not getting turned on as the thugs totally manhandle her. https://www.deviantart.com/malenkod/art ... -557332804.

Then she had to roll over several times to reach the sprinkler control and push the button with her nose: https://www.deviantart.com/pippl/art/BG ... -901613357.

Methinks she would have to have taken a long break after filming this scene to, you know....
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
How the strip her off that bike!!!FB_IMG_1663888413630.jpgFB_IMG_1663888599849.jpgScreenshot_20220922-192638~2.pngScreenshot_20220922-192316~2.pngFB_IMG_1663888829144.jpgScreenshot_20220922-193556~2.png

Nobody ever took away her utility belt.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
How the strip her off that bike!!!FB_IMG_1663888413630.jpgFB_IMG_1663888599849.jpgScreenshot_20220922-192638~2.pngScreenshot_20220922-192316~2.pngFB_IMG_1663888829144.jpgScreenshot_20220922-193556~2.png

Nobody ever took away her utility belt.
That was the real crime, not removing that belt while she is displayed so tight!!!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I thought belt, hanging off her hips at an angle was sexy as fuck. I like the idea of her gadgets right there and her being unable to reach them. They just needed to spend more effort on tying her up. Robin on the Solar grill or about to be stamped by a comic book press was usually well and clearly restrained.
When time travel is invented, someone needs to go back in time and drop off some rope, a lot of it…
And prevent them from striking the set, so we get a fourth season…
Last edited by sneakly 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Catwoman was right in her plan, removing the belt wasn't needed to kill Batgirl.
Damselbinder

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
It is probably the kinkiest of the takedowns to me, even though I am a buzzsaw pattern cutter girl, the way they just totally take control of her body is so incredibly sexy, as they rip her off the safety of the Batgirl cycle securely between her legs, helpless as they slam her down and mount her, look at how the one at her feet straddles her so tight, his balls sitting directly on her lower legs and ankles, as he binds the whiskers to her and the one at her head has her elbows so tightly closed, once the elbows are bound the escape is hopeless, and look at how tight they have her stretched, exposing that beautiful tight mound, you know she has to be so thrilled with the amount of adrenaline running through her body.....GOD this is such a hot scene, too bad Catwoman didn't straddle her waist and undo her utility belt, stripping her of a possible escape!!

Screenshot_20220922-192702~2.pngScreenshot_20220922-193816~2.pngScreenshot_20220922-192435~2.pngScreenshot_20220922-193556~2.pngFB_IMG_1663888829144.jpgFB_IMG_1663888782047.jpg
I agree it's very striking. They really have the measure of her pretty much instantly. The kick that turns into her slender legs just being seized and restrained is a very, very DiD-ish moment.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
Definitely a missed opportunity to put her in some sort of peril.

Seeing as how they were in the line of fire, how did the gas not affect the henchmen??
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago

Definitely a missed opportunity to put her in some sort of peril.

Seeing as how they were in the line of fire, how did the gas not affect the henchmen??
I definitely would have webbed and carried her body into my dark and devious spiderlair! Very suspicious indeed why the gas didn't affect them at all.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

She does look delicious when getting gassed. The Penguin gassing would have been epic if she woke up in a bat-trap. Alas, it was not to be.☹️
I really liked the King Tut take down. Victor Buono was a great villain. It’s a shame he didn’t get to do an Egypt themed Batgirl peril. A glass sarcophagus being lowered into a pool with batgirl bound and gagged inside would have been epic…
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
She does look delicious when getting gassed. The Penguin gassing would have been epic if she woke up in a bat-trap. Alas, it was not to be.☹️
I really liked the King Tut take down. Victor Buono was a great villain. It’s a shame he didn’t get to do an Egypt themed Batgirl peril. A glass sarcophagus being lowered into a pool with batgirl bound and gagged inside would have been epic…
Another missed opportunity for sure, especially after she was “defeated by a mere wisp of a girl.”
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
It is probably the kinkiest of the takedowns to me, even though I am a buzzsaw pattern cutter girl, the way they just totally take control of her body is so incredibly sexy, as they rip her off the safety of the Batgirl cycle securely between her legs, helpless as they slam her down and mount her, look at how the one at her feet straddles her so tight, his balls sitting directly on her lower legs and ankles, as he binds the whiskers to her and the one at her head has her elbows so tightly closed, once the elbows are bound the escape is hopeless, and look at how tight they have her stretched, exposing that beautiful tight mound, you know she has to be so thrilled with the amount of adrenaline running through her body.....GOD this is such a hot scene, too bad Catwoman didn't straddle her waist and undo her utility belt, stripping her of a possible escape!!

Screenshot_20220922-192702~2.pngScreenshot_20220922-193816~2.pngScreenshot_20220922-192435~2.pngScreenshot_20220922-193556~2.pngFB_IMG_1663888829144.jpgFB_IMG_1663888782047.jpg
What I can't imagine is the two of them could take her. These two out of shape flunkies are not the Bessarabian Cossacks or Minerva's muscleman
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago

What I can't imagine is the two of them could take her. These two out of shape flunkies are not the Bessarabian Cossacks or Minerva's muscleman
Well, they did have the element of surprise. Batgirl was on her bike, engaging with Catwoman and the Joker. They just snuck up behind her and once she was in their grasp it was too late.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago

Well, they did have the element of surprise. Batgirl was on her bike, engaging with Catwoman and the Joker. They just snuck up behind her and once she was in their grasp it was too late.
I want to reenact this one soon!! I need that manhandling!!! Lol
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago

I want to reenact this one soon!! I need that manhandling!!! Lol
Hell yeah!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago

How I wake up!!:
battrash922.jpg
Except that she's bound to the guardrails, and it's the conveyor belt that moves, so the worst she might get is her ass scraped from the conveyor belt.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

joejanus wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago

How I wake up!!:
battrash922.jpg
Except that she's bound to the guardrails, and it's the conveyor belt that moves, so the worst she might get is her ass scraped from the conveyor belt.
The bad guys always overlook the details.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
joejanus wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago

How I wake up!!:
battrash922.jpg
The bad guys always overlook the details.
In this scenario, it is the saw blades that both move, I stay stationary!!
battrash930.jpg
Then they really thought of everything.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Truly a unique device built especially for Batgirl's demise. I hope she appreciates the honor. ;)
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

And they unmasked her!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
And they unmasked her!
Yes, Riddler peels it off!!!
battrash928.jpg

Has the Riddler succeeded where other villains have failed?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
And they unmasked her!
Yes, Riddler peels it off!!!
battrash928.jpg

Has the Riddler succeeded where other villains have failed?
But what is it he succeeded in?????